Part 2: Lea's Lust for Panties

Story Info
We witness Lea becoming a young lesbian.
2.9k words
4.06
3.4k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DEAR READER! Since this is a novel, I ask for your understanding that not every chapter is full of sex scenes. After all, characters and plot need to be developed.

It is about people with deviant sexual desires, with whom they get along more or less well. They help each other to cope with it, if necessary. There will be just about all deviations!

The main character is Lea, a beautiful lesbian professional dancer, who has to give up dancing for health reasons and wants to start a new career as a model on the Internet. A film professional helps her with this, and like Lea, he has, amongst others, a very special desire: scat!

Every now and then there are scenes in this regard, if it gets too much for you, please click away!

Part 1: Helga, Lea's future mother, as a teenager on the farm. She's so sweet with her dear parents, but she follows a sinful plan. Helga will appear again later in the novel.

Part 2: Lea is crazy about her friends' dirty panties. She even messes with her best friend Greta's family's laundry! But that's not all!

Hope You can stand it! As we are still in warm-up mode here, things don't get extremely bad. Enjoy!

*****************************************

Greta is preparing hot chocolate. I asked her to do so, we chatted for an hour, now I'm thirsty and a little hungry too. Chocolate solves both problems. For the hundredth time, I'm thinking about the last few weeks, while she's in the kitchen.

I still have no idea what's going on with me right now. It was shortly after my 18th birthday when it started. And since then, I can't stop. Am I crazy? I must emigrate if one of the girls catches me doing this. I did it every time after ballet lessons, again today. And today I even used Greta's panties.

Both of us had been assigned by the trainer to clean up the hall. That's why we were in the locker room a little later than all the other girls. Greta undressed and left everything in her locker as usual. She immediately ran to the others in the shower.

Why did I take her panties and sniff them? Why was I happy about the very, very delicate brown spot in her panties, why did I sniff it and then lick over it? Oh, it tasted so good.

Otherwise, I always dawdle with undressing on purpose, so that the other girls are already in the shower. But it's noticeable. "Bath snail" is my new nickname. But well-intentioned, no one would want to be mean to me. After all, I'm the prettiest of them all, all girls want to be friends with me.

Also because I am nice and friendly to everyone, especially to the few wallflowers in our group. Mom taught me that at a very early age. I was very pretty as a child, I was in many commercials and also in many magazines. She said that my beauty was a great gift, but surely many girls would be jealous of me, and they would never really like me because of it.

The only way to counteract this would be to show kindness, helpfulness and generosity as often as possible. I would never have to regret that, and Mom was absolutely right.

Once, I almost got caught. Romana, the little piglet, had already finished showering when I still smelled her panties. She changes her panties no more than once a week, judging by the smell.

That's why I like to smell them the most, I don't know why. I attach great importance to hygiene, that doesn't fit, damn it.

Romana came out of the shower around the corner into the locker room, I still had her panties on my nose. Then she slipped and fell down, I threw away the panties and ran to her. Of course, she hadn't noticed anything because of the fall.

While I helped her to her feet, thank God she hadn't hurt herself, I hugged her to me, she is the chubmost of us. For a ballet dancer, I mean. Of course, she is still slim, but already very femininely built. I also like her very much. But of course, Greta is my very best friend.

I can hear Greta talking on her mobile, while I'm waiting for the chocolate. Probably Sven, who has been hitting on her for a long time. She doesn't mind at all, in fact she wishes he would go on faster.

She has such a lovely voice, and she's so funny, too. Only with my mom can I laugh more than with her. I have to think now of what I had done this afternoon, in the dressing-room. I just don't get it, but I'm getting horny right now.

"Sweetie, it was really nice to chat with you, but I'm about to kick you out. Sven called, we're going to the cinema, he'll pick me up. Cinema is about to begin, and I still have to get ready. Chocolate is in the bathroom, come with me, and then help me pick something out. Nothing too short, we're going there on his motorbike."

She always calls me 'sweetie', I like that so much. We go to the huge bathroom. They have everything in one room, double sink, shower, bathtub, bidet and toilet. So cozy and sunny, with palm trees in it. While she puts on her make-up, she babbles about Sven. I sip my chocolate and listen.

"I'll get your clothes now, I'll be right back". After a short time I have black capri pants, glitter belt, her magenta red crop top, black pumps, and, just to be on the safe side, her thin black rainjacket.

In the bathroom, I kneel down in front of her and put the clothes at her feet. "Your highness, Your magnificent robe, to seduce Lord Sven." "Thank you very much, my good maid. But you can now leave. I plan on pooping, I don't like doing that in the cinema, who knows what the hygiene is like there."

It just comes over me! I say, "Ok, but let me pee first, otherwise I won't make it home."

She walks out, with her clothes. I don't have to pee really, after two minutes, I hit the flush anyway. Then I manipulate the flush, it no longer works. I go out and shout, "Your highness, the toilet is Yours."

She's dressed now and looks great, standing right in front of me now. "Well, what do you think, will Lord Sven subjugate some tribes for me?"

"Definitely, darling! Let me check you out." In her pumps she is almost one meter seventy, her brown eyes, her delicate brows, her snub nose, her full lips, her narrow chin, she is a real beauty.

Her tiered, brown bob falls down to her shoulders, her sweet titties bounce slightly under the shimmering red top, her small butt and long legs fill her Capri trousers ideally, they also leave a view of her beautiful slender ankles.

She's so hot, I'd love to undress her right away. And I want to caress, and kiss, and lick, and finger her, front and back. I want to put my fingers, tongue, toes, titties, clit in her sweet glorious mouth. I want to caress and kiss her buttocks and pull them apart, and then stick my tongue into that gorgeous rosy butthole. Her pussy would be next, I would start at her fleshy pink lips...

"Hey, Sweetie, what is the matter with you, do I look hot or what?" Uh, yes, of course, I just had to think about something else, sorry."

She rushes into the bathroom, leaves the door open, I listen from outside. As she starts to fart violently several times, I start to rub myself off. Then I hear her shit splash into the toilet bowl, this is it, I reach my climax! It is only with difficulty that I suppress my moaning.

She wipes herself, then I hear her curse softly as she tries in vain to flush the toilet. She comes out: "Damn shit, and I mean it. Right now, when I have zero time, the toilet flush is broken, can't be true, what do I do now. Sven will be here any moment."

"I take care of it, I'm quite skilled with my hands, I fix everything at home."

"That's very nice of you, sweetie, but wait until you go in. I've sprayed, but it still stinks like a thousand snakes." She presses the fragrance spray into my hand. "Your super weapon against the evil dragon."

"Have fun, and say hello to Sven from me." "I don't, I want him to think about you as little as possible. Bye, sweetie, and thank you again." We give kisses. Oh God, how I'd love to have a lot more of those. She buzzes off.

Sooo, she sprayed, what is this stuff, looks familiar to me. I look at the can: 'Summer Dream'. Bad, that works really well. We have that at home too, so I'll have to wait. Everything is now completely automatic, I go to the bathroom, take out the chrome-plated big dirty laundry bin, and take it to Greta's room.

Greta lives here with her mother and grandmother. Her father abandoned the family years ago for a younger woman. Her grandfather was just like that, men can be pigs. Greta was very sad, when her father ran away.

But compared to myself, she was better off. When I was her age, Mom had caught my dad when he tried to seduce me. She stabbed him with a kitchen knife but was found innocent by the court.

But now I'm going to start the treasure hunt. I dump the contents of the bin, which is almost full, on the floor. A colorful mix of socks, stockings, tights and panties of different sizes. I sort the stuff by affiliation.

A stack of grandma's stuff, one from mom and one from Greta. Unfortunately, her stack is the smallest. Let's see what's in mom's stack. Greta's mother is still quite young and attractive, although not quite as pretty as my mother.

But she's so nice that you can't help but like her right away. And I also like her panties, all in pastel colors. The hold-up stockings certainly belong in her pile as well.

Greta only wears tights, if at all. And grandma, although she is a real looker for her age, is probably too old for wearing them. There are teasing embellishments on top of the stockings.

Greta told me this morning, that her grandmother started a cure yesterday, she's troubled with her intervertebral discs. So she is not likely to put on sexy stockings any more!

I've never worn any kinky lingerie before. Now it's time for a little fashion show. I put on the stockings worn by Greta's mom, they feel good. I look for shoes. I like Greta's white Scholl's best, the ones with the small heel. They look so innocent in contrast to her mother's sexy, thigh-high, black stockings. Back in Greta's room, I look into the mirrored closet door and find ok what I see.

Now on, what else is there? I need something nice for my boobies. Although it probably won't help, I first go to Grandma's room. I open the wardrobe and find something amazing between grandmother's clothes. Dear grandma has some lingerie stashed away, and not too little. I look at the labels, size 36. Not that her grandma is fat, she still looks great, but size 36 she wore probably 30 years ago.

Thinking of her, I remember all those precious hours, when Greta, her granny and I had intimate conversations about coming-of-age. Couriosly, we listened to her tales from her past, when she herself first started to feel for boys.

She always had a choice of boys, beeing very attractive and also because of her unpretentiousness. She did not care too much about looks, education, family or money when she picked a boy.

She told us, up to a certain age, we should listen to our hearts, from then, we should listen to our brains, when it comes to picking a boy or man.

Well, poor granny, I feel for her. I wish, her rehab will be successful and not too painful. My decion process regarding the pick of her lingerie ist not painful at all. I found a bustier, black, that would support the breast from below, the breast itself would remain visible.

Awesome, I put it on, back to the mirror. Really awesome. Now I need a matching pair of panties from Greta. I opt for the skimpy red ones. But before I put them on, I sniff them extensively - nothing. Why did she put them in the laundry, they are perfectly clean!

And they look so good on me. I look in the mirror again. White Scholl's, black stockings and bustier, red panties, my blond hair. I'm looking through Greta's pile, I'm in a hurry now. I sniff all the parts.

But like her red panties I'm wearing: completely odorless. There was more going on in her pants this afternoon. Where is that damn stained panty of hers anyway?

Fuck them, I'm pouncing on Grandma's pile now! I noticed before that her laundry isn't spotlessly clean, and... Bingo! I find a pair of panties that clearly looks used. Heavily used. Looks like autumn leave: yellow in the front, brown in the back. Oh God... I smell on my best friend's grandmother's panties.

My stomach lurches and a deep tingle starts flowing down my legs, as I inhale grannies scents while I picture her pretty friendly face and also her still beautiful body.

And I keep thinking about her glorious mouth. How I would love to have her full, sensual lips. My mouth is beautiful too, but not as beautiful as hers. How wonderful it would be if she were here with me now, instead of in this stupid spa hotel.

She knows what turns girls on, she would be happy that I like the smell of her so much. She might even lick her panties with me. God, that would be so cool! She licks the yellow spot, I lick the brown one. We gently rub each other's pussies.

We would climax together, and we would use her sexy panties to wipe our juices off. So that they would smell of both our pussies, when we want to sniff them again, later on.

But unfortunately, she's not there, that's why I'm putting her dirty panties on my face now, and start rubbing my little pussy. Soon I feel the fabric of Greta's panties grow damp from my juices. Now, I picture Greta beeing here with me, she loves me, she loves me almost as much, as I love her.

My fingers are her fingers now, they're not fingers, they're her tongue that circles around and goes right down the split. She's lapping both sides of the split, her sweet wet tongue flattens over my clit, pokes either side of my clit. Then she goes down, stiffens her tongue and pokes it in my little can.

It's just a tongue so it can't go in very far but it doesn't have to and now she's licking around my cunt she's licking and lapping up against my clit. And my fingers are her fingers tracing down either side of my lips and then holding them wide apart.

My right index finger is her divine tongue now, and her tongue is working, licking me lapping lapping poking circling flicking, oh that's wonderful, it feels so good, so fucking great, I can feel it coming over me, I'm almost there.

I inhale the scent of grandma's panties as deeply as I can and I'm coming I'm coming I feel the warmth spreading right from my cunt into the rest of my body I cry with lust and joy, I love You, I love You Greta, oh God...

I'm completely exhausted, I was almost unconscious. Wow, it was so strong, so beautiful. I'm panting on the floor, and I'm happier than ever. I don't give a shit about how weird it all is, I don't care. I guess there's a reason for that.

But I'm still getting a little scared now. It is clear to me that I am not normal. But what's really going on? Am I disturbed, sick, crazy, is it just puberty, is it my genes, WHAT? And now I remember what treasure is still waiting for me.

But maybe now is just the right time to quit. To put an end to the craze once and for all. I could just go to the bathroom, flush the toilet, put everything away, and go home.

Yes, that would probably be better. But it would also be a pity. I'll never get that opportunity again. I did everything so cleverly on the spur of the moment. Maybe it turns me off so much, that it would put an end to this nasty habit.

But now I need a little rest, and water. I go into the kitchen and pour myself a large glass. On the way to the kitchen I passed the bathroom, the door was still slightly open.

It didn't smell like a 'summer dream' anymore. It smelled seductively bitter of Greta's poop. Oh my dear God. Why, why? I sip my water, and I know it's inevitable. I have to go to the bathroom, I just have to. Now or later. I have to...

I open the icebox and take a cream yoghurt, find a spoon, eat the yoghurt. I throw the empty cup in the trash can. I wash the spoon, dry it, and put it back in the cutlery drawer.

I start sobbing, but I'm not really sad at all.

I finish my water.

I go to the bathroom.