Part 3: New Airplane Friend

Story Info
Walking naked up and down an airplane.
848 words
3.92
7.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last part of the new airplane friend series. If you haven't read the first two parts, I'd recommend reading them first.

I watched Claire at the phone in the middle of the plane checking in with the captains. She stood there with the light glistening off of her legs. Her black stilettos, the only thing on the bottom half of her body, were giving her legs a flexed look. You could see up her nice muscular legs all the way to her pussy which was shaven absolutely clean. I took another look around the plane and no one seemed to care that the flight attendant had walked her bare ass across half the plane without a care in the world. In fact, no one was even looking at her. To everyone on the plane, it just seemed like a normal occurrence.

Now it was our turn. Nikki and I were getting ready to do our public display of nudity. Prior to this, public exhibition was something that I had just heard of and was a pipe dream. I never thought I would have the guts to actually do it. But here we are. This is the moment. The world will see my cock.

I slowly stood up with Nikki. We both let our pants drop completely to the floor and stepped out of them one leg at a time. I wanted to keep my shirt on, but Nikki reached over and took it off for me. She on the other hand left her top on which didn't make much of a difference since her tits were already hanging out of it. I wasn't going to do this alone, so I grabbed her by the side of her ass and moved her with me into the aisle. I didn't realize how nice her ass felt until now because all I had done was look at it. Nikki's ass was so plump that you could just continue squeezing it for days. While we were in the aisle at the back of the plane, I stood there taking in the moment and debating whether I really wanted to do this.

For someone on the smaller end, Nikki was rather strong and shoved me straight into the aisle. What was originally going to be a discrete walk ended up being more than that as I stumbled forward struggling to maintain my balance. I ended up falling into one of the rows with my erect penis right in the face of one of the flight's passengers. She had no reaction whatsoever either. It was so shocking because I really thought she was going to throw a fit about my nakedness.

Nikki then followed behind me and casually pulled me back into the aisle. My erection was just wagging around the whole aisle for basically everyone on the plane to see. After what seemed like an eternity, we made our way to Claire in the middle of the plane.

She was shocked when she saw us since she had not noticed that she was bottomless. In fact, it sent her into a panic as well since she had flashed her pussy and ass to half the people she was serving on the plane. But she quickly calmed down as she also found it weird how no one had made any comments on this.

I thought I would get shy and my boner would go away, but it was quite the opposite. Something about being vulnerable and the cold air of the plane touching my dick kept the boner going long. Nikki saw this and went over to Claire to slowly unbutton her top one button at a time. Now all three of us were standing there naked.

I was about to cover up and go back to my seat but Nikki brought Claire and I close together. She then tossed Claire over one of the seats where a woman who resembled a milf was sitting in peace in a nice tube top sundress. The force of which Claire landed on this milf pulled the sundress down to reveal another nice set of breasts. The milf had no reaction and didn't make any moves to cover them up. I think she was also enjoying what was happening. So now Claire had her face in this milf's boobs, with her ass and pussy sticking out in my direction in the perfect doggy style.

Nikki looked at me and gestured with her eyes over to Claire. I slowly inserted my dick into Claire while Nikki wrapped herself around me from behind and started kissing the back of my neck. I could not only feel Claire's warm pussy on my dick, but could also feel Nikki tits rubbing against my back as she began to dry hump me during this adventure.

Since I had been teased for so long, it was only a short period of time before I started to ejaculate. This is when I noticed all of this had been a dream. Now I was in bed with cum all over my sheets.