Part 9 - Jessica Returns Home

Story Info
A short interlude as Jessica returns and Kimberly observes.
828 words
4.14
2.7k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was busy doing an assignment in my room when I heard the door open and close and Kimberly walk into the apartment. I listened and heard her close the bathroom door and turn on the shower. A shower just before dinner. She did get laid!

I heard her turn the shower off and quickly went out into the hallway, "accidentally" meeting her there as she went back to her room. I smirked "Well, how was he?"

She blushed deeply and shrugged a bit, saying "Ok I guess."

I smirked "So you got laid and 'ok I guess' is the best you can say?"

She blushed even more and admitted quietly "He was really small, and it didn't really do anything for me."

I laughed out loud, snorting slightly "Oh Jessica, you didn't go fuck that guy from the clinic, Mr. micropenis did you?"

She turned deep crimson 'I -- I was curious -- what it would be like."

I chuckled "You do have a slut trapped inside you, don't?"

She rushed into her room, her cheeks crimson, and shut the door behind her.

I waited a minute and quietly knelt down and looked through the keyhole. She was still in her towel, sitting at the desk. She was looking at something on the computer, but I couldn't see what it was.

As I watched she put a pair of headphones on and started to watch something. Confused, I watched her and saw that her cheeks were slowly flushing. Could it be? Was she watching porn?

As I watched she loosened the towel and then took it off. Her breasts were amazing, nipples fully erect. She slipped a hand between her legs and started to slowly move it. Her other hand went to her left nipple and rolled it back and forth, a soft moan escaping from her lips.

She arched her back, staring at the screen, her hand moving faster. I could hear the muted sounds of her fingers in her wetness as she moaned again.

I stared, unable to look away as she played with herself. What was she watching?

I slipped my own hand into my shorts and rubbed two fingers over my mound. I was soaked. I slid two fingers into my pussy and started to slowly finger myself, watching through the keyhole, careful to stay quiet.

In her room Jessica was now leaning back in the chair with her legs up on the desk, spread wide, fingering herself. I could't see between her legs, but she was still so hot sitting like that, pleasuring herself.

I stared in awe as my sexy room-mate pleasured herself, her fingers pinching her nipple. She moaned something that sounded like "Put that little thing in me." Was she watching small dick porn? Maybe she was kinkier than I thought.

I continued to slowly finger myself being careful to not make much noise. I stared intently as Jessican groaned and then shuttered, cumming hard on her fingers.

She kept fingering herself, shaking in her chair, biting her lip to stay quiet until finally, with a last jerk, she collapses back in the chair, panting, her fingers still between her legs.

I quickly slipped my fingers out of my shorts and quietly snuck back to the kitchen and started getting a snack. When Jessica came out a bit flushed, I pretended to not notice. Instead I asked "So how was it - being fucked by a little dick?"

Jessica replied "Um, well, he's a nice guy."

I snorted. "Nice guy? That doesn't make a girl cum. Did you cum?"

Jessica nodded her head no, blushing deeply. She softly admitted "I could hardly feel him inside me."

I chuckled again, replying "Of course not. He's tiny! You really need a guy with a big cock. You need to know what that's like." I paused for a moment and continued "I met a guy at the coffee shop this morning. He was pretty big. Not the biggest I've had, but enough that he got me off. I could introduce you. I think he said his name was Tom. Nice smile, dark hair. And a nice thick cock."

Jessica stared at me incredulously before asking "You mean you fucked a random stranger you had just met at a coffee shop?"

I chuckled. "Yes, of course. He was cute, I was in the mood, and he ended up having a nice, thick cock. Want me to introduce you?"

Jessica shook her head "No, I'm not like that. Plus, I'm going to see the guy again."

I signed and shook my head. "You don't know what you're missing girl." I added "Oh, I almost forgot, I'm going to out of town for a couple of days. Some stupid field research trip for that independent study geology class that I signed up for. I should be back on Thursday."

Jessica smiled a bit "Ok, I'll make sure I take the garbage out on garbage day."