All Comments on 'Part Time Masseuse Ch. 02'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still a good read, but...

Enjoyed this second episode.

I am going to advise you spend a little more time proof reading the stories you post to eliminate as much as possible the small errors that creep in. For example, you used 'know' when I think you really meant 'now'. Otherwise, the character development is nice, and seem real enough to be somewhat believable.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

DDH3269DDH3269almost 5 years ago
Keep massaging

My fantasy is to be on your itinerary, Travel Girl. Having had the occasion when I was “someone else” when on the road, I trust the true life experiences you share. I hope this story continues.

tzzzrtzzzralmost 5 years ago
Great part II

Thoroughly enjoyed reading the next chapter in this. Looking forward to seeing how it all cums out. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
redux

Beth

Fantastic next adventure. It is exciting to know that you still think about your personal time, away from home - and perhaps still explore these exciting moments when it feels right.

I hope there are more stories to follow.

Seattle

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with Gevir. You really need a proofreader.

sparktjsparktjalmost 5 years ago

Agree with other comments about typos, but they weren’t enough to put me off. I’m loving this series, and especially enjoyed the encounter with the young, hung 21yo. Please continue this further, your storytelling and character development has got me so hard and horny that my wife is going to get such a good fucking this morning. Thank you for a good read.

dwr0242dwr0242almost 5 years ago
love it!

I love the massage stories! They are so hot I'm hard as a rock by the time I've finished reading them and have to go finish myself off. I'm looking forward to more episodes!

rtank69rtank69almost 5 years ago
Welcome Back!

I have missed your stories and am very glad you have returned. Believing they are true stories adds an element of excitement. I am always attracted to women who are as perpetually horny as I am - especially those who enjoy giving BJs to completion.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 5 years ago
Wow

4 loads, good girl; but leaving him like that, ouch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

Love the way you approach sex. You really enjoy it. Better proofing reading would be fine, but it's erotica. It's the context that is important! Can't wait to read more of your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Happy to see Beth back!

Keep on writing!

WatchedBethWatchedBethabout 4 years ago
Sensational

Best Story I have read on here. Well done you x

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Best part was it was Not “over the top”, it was believable!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Oh travel girl, nobody writes better stories than u

NekidinazNekidinaz5 months ago

Another wonderfully erotic and sexy story! Like others have said before me, "...Oh travel girl, nobody writes better stories than u..." and "...Best part was it was Not “over the top”, it was believable!..."

I love your stories and hope you will come back and grace us with more of your excellent stories :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous