All Comments on 'Part Time Masseuse'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back, Travel Girl!

I think the adventures of Travel Girl were a factor in my initial interest in Literotica.

Then, it was the erotic fantasy stories that interested me most and she brought them to life in a free spirited way that made her one of my first favorite authors. Now, I look for a lot of other things in my stories besides the kink, but Travel Girl still does it for me and I am glad she is back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice tale, but....

Considering you have written several other stories, I would think that by now you would have realised the difference between 'There', 'Their' and 'They're'. It just points to a need to read with a very critical eye to fine detail not often picked up by automated means.

I enjoyed the storyline and pace. Wondering if this might turn into a series to describe Beth's further exploits.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

misterquickmisterquickalmost 5 years ago
Glad you’re back

I love your stories, which have just that sense of realism that they could just be true. This is my first time on Lit for years and am delighted that my return coincided with your first story in a while

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well done

Beth

Its great to know you're still out there, having discreet travel adventures, thinking, writing, sharing. Keep sharing - its appreciated! This was a wonderful story, and you did a great job of bringing it to life. Thanks so much - and keep it up!

DDH3269DDH3269almost 5 years ago
Welcome back

I enjoyed this read and revisited some of your past work which I remember well. I’m curious as to what has inspired your return to writing. Whatever it is, welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You've always written delightful stories.

And this is one of your best. Understated, casual yet still erotic. You made my day!

tzzzrtzzzralmost 5 years ago
Great to see your back!

I read and enjoyed all of your previous stories and was hoping you would write something fresh. I enjoyed this one immensely and feel there could be some additional chapters to it.

I'm looking forward to see where this goes!

Orc2018Orc2018almost 5 years ago

You are my favorite author and glad you are back to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Story

Believable, which a lot are not. Looking forward to more of your stories! Please keep writing.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 5 years ago
Great, but...

This was a great story. Very believable.

BUT, there is this problem with spelling. So 4 instead of 5.

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 5 years ago
Glad you have resumed your writing

I just love your naturalistic style. The story just flows so easily - so easily that I failed to notice all but one of the mistakes a couple of the other commentators have mentioned. That is not usually the case when I read a story, and I believe it is a testament to your skill in constructing an engaging narrative that these small errors 'flew under the radar'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back!

Welcome back to my favourite author. Please don’t leave it so long again.

TravelingSalesmanTravelingSalesmanalmost 5 years ago
I've missed you!

Beth I have always enjoyed your writing, you write with a perfect balance of erotic and psychological detail. Letting us know your thoughts and emotions is just as arousing as sharing the details of your body and activities.

This story is up to your high standards I am setting aside time to read and savoir the next two.

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Back with a vengeance!

I am so glad you are back writing erotica. Please continue to share your amazing imagination.

captkrtcaptkrtover 4 years ago
Very happy you're back!

Every time I come to this site I check to see if you have written again, and I was ecstatic when I saw new stories listed. This one was great, and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done. I enjoyed the story and liked her character (doing this because she wanted to and not for any money).

cltprofguycltprofguy7 months ago

Great story......well written and fun to read....

NekidinazNekidinaz5 months ago

I love your stories, they're so erotic and sexy :) but it looks like you haven't written any here in a long while :(

DorcDorc13 days ago

I love a good erotic massage. This story is spot on. Looking forward to reading your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous