All Comments on 'Partisan Years Pt. 01'

by NYakovlevna

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mish2mashmish2mashabout 1 year ago

This is a great story, you've obviously made an effort to make it as realistic as possible, and place what happens in an historical context, and it really works. I'm looking forward to reading more. The only suggestion I might have is to perhaps include a male POV character.

NYakovlevnaNYakovlevnaabout 1 year agoAuthor

I have a hard time writing male POV characters, but I'll see what I can do. I think I can figure out a way to work one in, I have a character in the outline that might work. Thank you for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I started reading for the usual reasons but was amazed at how good it is. The story direction, the wording, the way certain things are phrased--"100 kilos of officer on top of me and no way to get air," "as alien as the taste of cum and cunt and blood," and so many other great examples I don't have enough room to quote them all.

It's really well written. Hope it continues.

darkfantasygirldarkfantasygirlabout 1 year ago

this is really good, I hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Simply incredible. Also started reading because of genre and premise, but was blown away by the attention to detail, intensely psychological approach and the meticulous way you build the scene.

Do you post anywhere else? This kind of quality is a rare sight.

NYakovlevnaNYakovlevna7 months agoAuthor

Thank you very much. I don't mean to be coy, but I do not write or post publicly elsewhere.

I am, however, a partisan of certain schools of literature, criticism, sociology and historical methodology. If you're interested in reading stuff like this that is not erotic, I'd suggest "Secondhand Time" by Svetlana Alexievich. That work directly inspired this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting! I did read Alexievich's "The Unwomanly Face of War" (which, ironically, deals directly with women among the partisans and in the Red Army) and "Boys in Zinc", but never could have drawn the connection, I guess precisely because of the intense erotic content here. In any case, will look forward to anything else you plan on publishing.

LadyLibidoLadyLibido4 months ago

Honestly some of the most well-written prose I've found on this site, at all. And I absolutely adore Natalia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYakovlevna@NYakovlevna
I should have been a pair of ragged claws Scuttling across the floors of silent seas

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES