All Comments on 'Partner Exchange Pt. 03'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a straight, monogamous guy, I found this intrresting.

The straight relationship stuff is hot, the bi- interesting since it is way outside my past experience.

You may get some criticism for it, but I want to commend you go for trying to broaden readers experience which will lead to open mindedness...(I'm giving you benefit of the doubt that you meant this as an educational effort...or maybe you just wanted a fun story :) ).

As you may have noticed Loving Wives (even if they are in the Erotic Couplings category) stories don't receive high scores.

I hope that doesn't deter you from continuing this fun series.

I'll never again look at my UK couple friends the same way. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work, but please don't have them go totally bi...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story until you put the gay mm shit in - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby is about to become a sissy bottom fag for other men. How long before wifey kicks her wimp to the curb and finds a real man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"That made me once more think about sex and social conditioning. I wondered just how man, in its widest sense, would be sexually if society and particularly religion didn't impose their conditioning upon an act that can give so much physical and mental pleasure. I wondered whether the emotional confusion that many, particularly women, experience with 'recreational' sex would be different without that interference. "

Of course the author is comparing 21st Century recreational sex...in this context, highly controlled circumstances (a vetted group of similar thinking, socioeconomic, and lifestyle members...not to mention the freedom which comes with safe sex, contraception, and existing civil laws..i.e. call the cops if necessary).

So, bemoaning century old morals, tradition and established laws to the sexual opportunities we have today is comparing apples to pineapples.

Don't blame "old" "narrow minded" ways or religion (a favorite whipping bit of my UK friends) for where we are coming from.

The morals and mores that were put in place centuries ago were put there for a reason...to protect women and their children (marriage was designed to ensure some support for women).

In other wirds, women and society could not AFFORD the relative freedoms we have today before the protections medical, legal, and social (i.e. governmental child support in case the father did not stick around to provide for his offspring) institutions we have today.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Entertaining but not particularly erotic by your standards. The piece is thought provoking — we learn something more of our main characters and the sex says something. Still on board. Like it, but ..,

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 1 year ago

Hi Jayne,

What a fantastic series you've produced here - I love it. You reveal the thoughts of your character, the doubts and the development over time. Also your depiction of the relationship and the dialogue between your character and Kevin and its evolution is handled skillfully. I love the dirty talk and the experimentation by your participants. Your descriptions of how the sex feels to you are lovely and personal.

I think this may be your best work ever. Congratulations on a wonderful series and looking forward to more.

Best wishes, Andy

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 1 year ago

Oh, and something else I love are the comments by the anonymous (mostly "Loving Wives" set) commenters. I hope you're laughing at them as much as I am. The poor dears.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

An erotic potpourri. Nicely crafted, though I found the initial sex with Simon least erotic despite Jay’s claim that it was one of the best fucks of her life. A bit mechanical; no real feeling emerges. The kissing scene you created between Jay and DI, now that was intensely erotic/tumescent — yes, the entire experience between the two women was wonderfully erotic, but the initial kissing was beautifully described — you could feel the passion. Liked how you explored both sides of bisexuality though the Kevin-Simon scene did not come across with same intensity. All said, enjoyed the entire piece as exchange is explored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Old 'Andy Andrews' out there running shit on anonymous commenters thru his/her keyboard - doubt that would happen face to face. He/she is doing the same as the anonymous commenters he/she is bashing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES