Party Plans

Story Info
Hannah and her boyfriend are invited to a party by friend.
1.6k words
3.73
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to go yet?" Patrick asked his girlfriend who had been in and out of the bathroom and bedroom for what seemed like hours getting ready for the party.

"Just another minute!" the young woman called out from the bathroom.

The 24 year old Hannah and her 23 year old boyfriend Patrick had been invited to a house party by an old school friend of Hannah's. The boyfriend had never bet the friend but Hannah said that he was quite a nice guy and that they would probably get along. With everything going on in their lives Hannah had not seen her old schoolmate Ryan for a couple years which made the party invite seem a bit odd and random but a pleasent surprise. She hoped this night would be a fun throwback and a well deserved break from her and Patrick's boring jobs and lives for a night.

After some more time Hannah finally finished and walked down the apartment hallway. She turned the corner into the kitchen were Patrick was sitting at the table waiting looking at videos on his phone. He looked up to see his beautiful red haired girlfriend wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a formfitting shirt.

"You look sexy babe," he said with a smile which she returned with a giggle.

"Ready to go then Pat?" Hannah asked.

Hannah's boyfriend stood up and they headed out to the party choosing to take a taxi in case they drank to much. After a 15 minute car ride the taxi pulled up in front of a nice house on the corner of a street. there were lights and balloons out and they could already hear the music playing. They could see the shadows of people through the windows and make out some voices and laughter. The couple got out of the car and walked up to the front door ringing the doorbell. After a moment the door opens and standing there is Hannah's old school friend Ryan. He looked older than the last time they met which made sense but he still looked the same too. He had cut his black hair to be much shorter but his piercing blue eyes were as bright as ever.

"Hannah! glad you could make it! and you must be the lucky boyfriend right?" Ryan asked giving Hannah a hug and shaking Patrick's hand.

"Hi Ryan its good to finally see you again. I know we lost touch for a bit after school." Hannah said with a smile.

"Shit happens - your here now. So lets get you both inside and put drinks in your hands" Ryan said leading them in.

The couple followed Ryan inside through the groups of people talking and dancing. He handed them both drinks and then started talking with them both about the days Hannah and he had been in school and some of the shenanigans they pulled.

"Hannah - how about I take Pat here on a tour of the place. There are a few more old friends around here you can talk to and catch up with. Morgan is actually right over there" Ryan offered pointing over to one of Hannah's old school friends.

Hannah agreed and walked off to speak to her other friends while Ryan took Patrick on a tour of the house. Hannah wondered the house for quite some time first talking with Morgan and then another friend and another as well as getting introduced to new people her old friends had met since graduating from school. After an hour or so Hannah started wandering around looking for Ryan and ber boyfriend who she had not seen since Ryan offered to give him a tour.

"Hannah - there you are" Ryan said placing his hand on the red head's shoulder and spinning her around bringing her in a bit to close.

"Oh - where is Patrick?" Hannah asked.

"I'm sure he is around here somewhere - care to dance though? for old times?" Ryan asked.

Hannah blushed and then after a second nodded. The two shared a single dance. Ryan wrapped his hands around Hannah's body as they danced. She looked up at him her brown eyes locked into his blue ones.

"Its good to see you after all this time. You are as lovely as ever Hannah" Ryan complemented as they danced.

"Ryan - thank you but - maybe this is a bit much. I have a boyfriend now. We cant play around like we did in high school." Hannah said thinking back.

"Maybe your right - but we did have fun didnt we?" Ryan asked squeezing Hannah's ass as they danced.

"Y-yea" Hannah replied.

"You were quite the little sex freak - kinky and fun" Ryan added with a grin only making Hannah blush more.

"Stop it" she said playfully.

"You that wild with Patrick?" Ryan asked.

"He - well he hasnt shown much interest in anything like that. Hes more vanilla" Hanna answered with a giggle.

"Maybe he just needs to be awakened - you were pretty tame when we met - took me a little time before I had you wearing a collar and ballgag" Ryan said his eyes looking deep into Hannah's as she felt her body get warm at the thought.

"I-" Hannah started but Ryan leaned in and kissed her.

"Come with me real quick - I have something I think you should see" Ryan said.

"Ryan - we shouldnt - My boyfriend - " Hannah tried to explain.

"Trust me - you are going to want to see this" Ryan said taking Hannah by the wrist and leading her out of the room where people were dancing and down the hallway.

Ryan led Hannah past one of his roommate's bedrooms and the bathroom before getting to his room. Ryan looked back to make sure no one was near before opening his bedroom door and bringing Hannah inside the dark room. Once they both were inside Ryan closed the door leaving them in complete darkness.

"Ryan what is this all about?" Hannah asked confused and a bit turned on after having Ryan grab and kiss her moments earlier.

The room was complete darkness and quite except for a faint buzzing sound.

Ryan reached over and flipped on the light switch to the room. The room flooded with light and Hannah blinked for a split second before focusing and looking at the room. Her eyes saw the bed first and then looked a little more to the left to the source of that buzzing sound. Her eyes grew wide in shock and amazement at what she saw. There was her boyfriend Patrick - he was stripped naked wrists and ankles tied to a folding chair. She could see his hard cock throbbing ad a little buzzer teased it and another one was poking out of his twitching ass.

"Mmmpphhh?!" Patrick garbled through the large ringgag in his mouth as dribble of drool leaked down onto his chest.

"P-pat?" Hannah gasped in shock and confusion.

"Your boyfriend here isnt vanilla - but your not going to find him being the one dominating you thats for sure" Ryan said standing behind Hannah his hands running down her shoulders and arms.

"How long did it take Patty? 15? 20 minutes before I got you like that? It didnt take that long at all to turn him into a little slut thats for sure" Ryan said mocking Patrick while seducing Hannah.

"Is - is that true?" Hanah asked grabbing one of Ryan's hands and placing it on her breast as his asking him to grope her while she looked and her humiliated dominated boyfriend.

"Mmmpphhh" Patrick grunted looking ashamed of what Ryan had said and what Hannah was doing.

"Hannah - You know you can still have Patty here as your boyfriend. But you both can be mine - " Ryan suggested with an evil grin his eyes locking with Patrick's as he fondled Hannah.

"Well - I - Its - " Hannah said trying to picure out what to say and do as Ryan kissed and sucked on her neck and played with her body.

Ryan started to pull off Hannah's short which she did not resist or complain to. He then pulled down her pants and got her to her knees. Patrick watched from his bound and gagged aroused state as his beautiful girlfriend began sucking on Ryan's cock. Patrick looked transfixed as he was stimulated by the vibrating toys. The site was so hot - Hannah was sexy - Ryan was handsome. After a few minutes Ryan pulled his cock out of Hannah's mouth and stood her up tossing her to the bed and bending her over. He proceeded to take her from behind making her moan while she looked at her helpless and horny boyfriend.

"Ryan -!" Hannah moaned as Ryan used her holes as he pleased.

Hannah remembered back to all the wild and kinky things she and Ryan had done years earlier and how this could now open a whole new chapter for them as well as her submissive boyfriend. He mind was filled with more and more kinky and perverted thoughts of the three of them as Ryan continued to pump into her. After some time Ryan pulled out turning Hannah back over and exploding all over her face and chest. The woman panted to catch her breath while her cucked boyfriend had cum dribbling out of his cock.

"Is this a yes Hannah? Will you and Patty here be mine?" Ryan asked

Hannah looked over at her humiliated submissive boyfriend and then up at Ryan his cock still hard and pulsing.

"Yes - we are yours" Hannah said with a smile.