Party Time

Story Info
Asked to tend bar proves interesting.
1.8k words
4.05
20.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks went by quickly. I only saw her a few times for quickies. And that was at lunch. She came home and had me go inside with her. She had me strip and lay on the floor, raised her dress, took off panties, left on her garter belt and stockings, kneeled over me and had me eat her till she came twice. After the second she jerked me off, feeding me my own cum, then running back to work! She told me I was a great bottom! I have to admit I did enjoy being on the bottom with her. On a Friday when she paid me she asked if I would be interested in earning some extra money? They had a huge finished basement hat was like a small nightclub. A wet bar that sat 8, a few tables and chairs as well as a few couches. They also had 2 25" televisions!

She told me she was going to her friend's house in Delaware for the next weekend but her hubby was having some friends over for a little party and wanted a bartender. She said I would be paid $25 but also tips! I figured why not. Since the first times I only saw him once more. He had come home early while I was finishing the yard work. He invited me in for a beer and next thing he was sucking my cock. As he did started to finger my ass. I told him easy as I was sore last time when he had fucked me. He was and he played with my prostrate till I shot a huge load. Unlike his wife he greedily swallowed the load! That week there was an extra $20 in my pay!

The next week went by fast. On Friday I spoke to both before she left. He asked if I could be there around 6pm to get ready. He had an outfit for me to wear. I said no problem. The next day I was there at 6 sharp. He showed me the outfit. It consisted of a pair of satin gym shorts, a jockstrap, a satin tank top. I had worn high top sneakers already. I felt a little funny but figured money was money!

After dressing I set up the bar and got ready to serve drinks. At 7 the guests started to arrive. As they entered i soon realized that this was a "guys" only party. Considering I was the only one there under 40 I wasn't sure what to expect. A few of the guys made remarks of how "sweet and fresh" I looked and started to stuff tips in my jar, mostly dollars. I recognized a few of them from the local area. All were married so what happened next surprised me. After a few drinks a few sat down and others were sucking their cocks.

I figured the party should be fun with a bunch of older women wanting to get their hands on a young guy like me. But then reality hit...as the people arrived they were all men! Now the jockstrap made sense. And I was the piece of meat for them to all chew on! But what the hell. I keep my pants on, let them suck my dick and life would be good. As they started to drink, mostly beer with a few shots I decided to stick to soda while working. I noticed a few guys sitting on the couches and a few others in the corners, groping each other. Then the lights started to dim and I could see guys on their knees , heads bobbing as they sucked cock.

One guy, Jim, was in his late forties or early fifties. He was careful, not drinking too fast and sticking to beer, chatting me up. He was nice enough and I realized I knew his son from little league. I also remembered his wife being a lush looking hot babe, very standoffish with the other moms. One guy came over and got asked for a beer. When I turned around with it Jim had his shirt off, a very hairy chest, and this guy sucking his nipples! Jim continued to talk to me like nothing as he pushed the guy down to have his cock sucked! Then he asked me did I prefer top or bottom. Thinking about my times with Debbie and how she enjoyed being on top of me I said bottom. With that he smiled and chuckled, saying I thought so!

At that point I had drank too many sodas and had to piss. The bathroom downstairs was busy so I went upstairs. When I came back Jim asked me to have a drink with him. He had poured it while I was gone. He was also naked now. He was hairy all over and his cock was semi hard and big, about 8 inches. Quite a few of the guys were naked but none had these huge cocks you hear about. Jim looked the largest. It was a shot of blackberry brandy. I hesitated but he was putting a $50 in my tip jar!

I did the shot and went back to work. Jim stayed there and I saw that the party was in full swing with a few guys getting fucked! Jim asked if I would take off my top as he put another $50 in my jar. I felt very loose now, thinking it was the shot and did so. At this point I would say there were 12 or so men there, all naked. I could also see my tip jar had a lot of cash in it! Then Jim put the last of his money in it, a $100 dollar bill! He said take off my shorts and have a second shot with him. I figured why not but wondered when he poured the shot. I was really woozy now but did the shot.

At this point I could see it was turning into an orgy. But also I was having trouble standing. Jim laughed and asked if I was enjoying the qualudes he gave me! He had spiked my drinks! He then walked behind the bar and came behind me, hugging me, pinching my nipples as his cock ground into my ass! He leaned over and whispered into my ear that a good young bottom was what he needed. I could feel his hard cock between my ass cheeks. It felt huge now. I also saw a few of the guys watching us. He told me if it got too much my safe word was red. I had no clue what he was talking about as he led me from behind the bar to the middle of the room.

At some point a gym chair had appeared and he put me on it. I could feel my arms and legs being tied down, spread out. The I felt a cock on my lips and heard Jim telling me to suck it. I tried to say no but once my mouth opened whoever it was forced his cock into my mouth. I was so fucked up I started to suck it. Evidently I was not good enough for the guy and he told Jim to "encourage" me. With that I felt a sting on my asscheeks as Jim started to spank me with a strap or belt. By the fourth hit I was crying. The guy in front of me now held my head and started to fuck my throat. Jim kept hitting me, telling me he wanted me tender for when he fucked me!

I tried to shake my head no but it was being held by the guy fucking it. All of a sudden he came. By my count I had been spanked thirty times, my ass on fire. His cock was replaced by another. Thankfully they were average sized cocks, about 6 inches so I didn't choke. Jim was now using a paddle on my ass, every now and then slapping my balls. I was crying with the pain as I swallowed another load. The next guy in line was slightly larger than the first two and I choked a little. He was also more deliberate, pushing it in to his balls and holding it there till I gagged. He was wearing a mask so I had no idea who he was.

Finally Jim had stopped beating my ass and I felt a finger full of lubricant enter my ass roughly. He started fucking my ass with his finger as his friend gagged me on his cock. I could feel another finger then all at once four fingers! That hurt and as I cried they all laughed. Then I felt Jim's cock trying to enter me. I tried clenching and his cock was denied. He laughed and told his friend time for some poppers. I had no idea what he meant but the guy using my throat had a small brown bottle handed to him. He put it under my nose and his finger on one nostril. As he did this one of the other guys held my head still. I was forced to breathe it in. He held it for a minute then the other nostril. As he did this I felt Jim's cock but now he went in my ass, balls deep. I swear I could feel every ridge on his cock and he started to brutally fuck me. But the poppers awakened me. I started to fuck back. The pain was going away. The pleasure was intense.

As he fucked me and realized I was enjoying it he increased his tempo. His friend fucking my mouth got into a rhythm with him. I started to enjoy it, working my mouth, using my tongue, as I squeezed my ass muscles. The masked man shoved his cock deep and shot his load that i greedily swallowed. The Jim increased his tempo if possible. More poppers under my nose as I begged him to fuck me harder. Then he shoved it home and stopped. I could feel his cock pulse in my ass as he shot his load. He pulled out and walked around and I licked his cock clean, even tasting some of my own shit on it, not enough to get me sick but a reminder of how clean I needed to be.

As I did this someone else started to fuck me. This went on for the next few hours. Between the qualudes and the poppers i lost track. Then I felt it. Somehow I was in the tub and they were pissing on me. Then a shower. Then I awoke, on a couch, my bosses mouth on my cock. It felt great but I came really quickly. My ass was on fire. It was noon! My tip jar had over $1000.00 in it! Then the boss explained minimum tip was $100. He asked if I wanted to tend bar again! We would talk later as his friend wanted a more private party. I was not sure if I was ready for this to happen again...