Party Time

Story Info
The Girls Rendezvous with William and Friends.
3.2k words
4.38
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Party Time is the fifth chapter of Nikki's weekend in Scottsdale. You may want to read the first four chapters to enjoy the flow of events better, or just read on. First here's a re-introduction to Nikki.

Nikki or Jamie if you prefer, leads a double life. She is gainfully employed as Jamie, a male marketing executive in the airline industry. A very limited few of his colleagues know anything about his alter ego. Nikki, the alter ego emerges, almost daily outside of Jamie's work responsibilities. Nikki has been dressing as a femme since her college years. Most of her family and close friends, with the benefit of being able to comprehend and appreciate her exploits, are aware of and love her. In this chapter you will meet new and old friends of Nikki.

You have already met Victoria, Emma, and Willow, now Lily, Zoey and Ava from the boutique. They are headed back to Victoria's place to party with William and his friends. This story contains sexual activities and situations between consenting adults. All characters are above the age of 18. If there is any similarity to any person, living or dead or any location, then that is pure coincidence, it was not intended.

Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. So, the life story of Nikki Madison's Kinky Adventures continues by adding yet another chapter, at this point in her life's journey.

Enroute to Victoria's, Willow's classic car fell in behind Lily's SUV. We could only see two heads in the car in front. Ava most likely was pleasing Victoria's sex. Willow looked over at Zoey, telling her hand Willow her red panties. Zoey was now dressed in a similar outfit as Willow. A lacy red corset with matching red laced g string. Zoey immediately wiggled out of her panties and handed Willow her wet g string. Willow sniffed the aroma.

She tossed them back to me, telling me to smell the scent. I started to hand the soaked panties to Emma, instead she pulled on my leash, pushing my head between her thighs, ordering me to smell her fragrance instead. I did more than smell, my tongue found her pussy lips and inner thighs. Emma whimpered.

I could hear Willow tell Zoey to get her phone out of her purse. Zoey said, "I have it." Willow told her, "Go to the remote app, find Nikki's image, then run your finger across the screen. Suddenly, I could feel the shock wave through my body. Zoey giggled and continued running her fingers in different directions on the screen. I keep twisting my body, trying to keep up with the sudden jolts. Zoey then put the remote into a slow buzz, that sensation was much more soothing.

I tried to refocus my attention back to Emma's vagina but the ride to Victoria's house was brief. I looked up when we pulled into the driveway. I saw a panel van out front, alongside three other vehicles. Two of the three looked familiar. Lily pulled to the side, allowing Willow to slide in ahead. Willow clicked the garage door open, she pulled into the middle door, beside Victoria's German Roadster, and Emma's hardtop convertible. Lily parked in the empty spot nearest the door, next to Emma's car. Victoria, Lily and Ava entered into the house first. I heard her tell Lily that she would send a few guys out to get the packages.

We all jumped out of Willow's SUV. Willow stopped us in our tracks. She told Emma to put her leash on. She did so. Willow then untied her strap holding her dress up. It fell to the garage floor.

She did the same for me. She looked at Zoey and smiled. From her purse, Willow pulled out yet another pearl choker and sequined leash. Zoey lowered her head and Willow clasped the collar and leash. Willow smiled, "Pick up the garments from the garage floor." Zoey did as told, when she bent down I could see her bare pussy glistening.

Willow then tugged on our leashes. We followed obediently, behind her as she opened the house door. When we made it to the family room, I saw, Victoria, Lily and Ava hugging Wiliam and his friends. I could see four men, including William and one female. When they saw us under Willow's tow, they hooted, hollered, and clapped their hands, as all moved towards us. Taking inventory, including William and Spencer, both black; Josh a hunky Caucasian, and Carlos, a Latino.

The female came straight to me, introducing herself as Harper. I stared at her again, I smiled, remembered her gorgeous eyes, then spoke, "You were my rideshare driver. Wow!"

Then I realized I was standing in front of her in a red bra, pink chastity, collar, and leash. I was humiliated. I didn't match. Harper immediately extended her arms to embrace me. We hugged as her hand found my caged sissy clitty. She whispered in my ear, "You are lovely! I am so glad I am here."

I then hugged the three new guys, each pushing their manhood into me, as each one squeezed my chastity cage. William came over for his hug. I put my arms around his neck to kiss him. He slowly raised me to his mouth. We exchanged wet tongues, then he gently put my feet back to the floor. I reached over to cup his manhood through his leather pants. Looking up at him again I said, "I want you again!"

As each guy and Harper hugged the others, they individually stepped back to look over each of us. Spencer eyed Willow, Josh fingered Emma, and Carlos ran his finger up Zoey's leg finding her juices that had dripped, putting his fingers into mouth to savior them. Victoria, Lily and Ava hurriedly joined us. No one was pairing off yet, but we were all eyeing each other.

Victoria took control as usual. She asked the guys to bring in the packages from Lily's SUV.. They did so. Harper lingered with the rest of the girls. The food was on the kitchen counter. A few wine and champagne bottles looked chilled in the ice buckets, a few pitchers of cocktails, margaritas, Italian spritzers were also on the bar counter, with glassware.

She reminded us of the five bedrooms. All are available. There were toys in the drawers in each bedside table, including protection if needed. The only rules were a 'No is a No!' should anyone experience an issue, then find her immediately. If a door is closed, knock, then enter if invited. She added that the pool deck and hot tub were accessible through the game room. She acknowledged that William had already spoken to the guys.

The guys returned with their arms and hands full. Victoria motioned them to one of the huge hall closets. Victoria then went to the Den, off the Game room. She returned with two large boxes.

She placed the open box on the coffee table. She tossed her cell phone inside, turning to group, "We are here to have fun, to pleasure each other but no pictures, so everyone has to place their phones in the box!". Willow and Emma and I did so immediately, as we have played here before.

Zoey, Ava, and Lily soon followed. William inserted his phone. Harper found her phone in her purse then dropped hers in the box. Victoria looked at the three guys, saying, "Gentlemen that this was a hard fast rule. If you chose not to, then you may leave with no regrets!" The three guys added their phones to the cell phone box. Victoria motioned to the second box. If you have other valuable, toss them in this box. Several of the girls tossed their purses in the second box.

Victoria locked the boxes and returned it to the "locked" Den.

I knew that only Emma and Victoria had access to the Den. I assume Willow may also have access now. Victoria, when she returned, confirmed that by stating, "If anyone needs to leave see Emma, Willow, or myself. Only we can retrieve anything from the boxes! Play safe, have fun. Let's party!"

Just like any party, we all mingled around the food and the cocktail bar. So far, only Willow, Zoey, Emma, and I were in various state of undress. There was a bit of pairing off into smaller conversations.

Harper hasn't left my side. As we chatted, I learned that she knows William. They both have mutual friends. She explained that she recognized his car in the driveway when she dropped me off on Friday. She called him to ask about me, then he invited her to assist him with the party tonight. I was captivated by our conversation.

She is adorable; she is innocent. She was dressed very differently tonight, in a blue silk blouse, that showcased her boobies. Her black leather spandex leggings encased her booty. They were tight and emphasized every inch of her lower body. My eyes followed her booty down her lean legs, highlighting her red 3" red slingbacks. Harper caught me staring, and smiled, "Eyes here Nikki, lifting my chin with her two fingers. Looking back at me were her blue eyes. She tugged on my leash, pulling my head down to her mouth; our lips met. I was obsessed with this woman.

Spencer floated in to join us but settled into a candid conversation with Emma and Carlos. Zoey and Willow are standing very close again. Josh is trying his best to become a threesome with them. I kept looking for William, for the moment he is talking with Lily. I couldn't find Victoria and Ava anywhere in the room.

Shortly, Victoria returns with Ava in tow. Victoria has changed into a black lace corset, black garters and stockings, no panties, red 3" stilettos, followed by Ava in a matching white corset, white stockings and garters, no panties, pink heels, and that familiar pearl choker with the sequined leash. They first join the conversation now with Carlos, Lily and William.

Willow, noticing Victoria's attire speaks up, "Some of you are not naked yet. Isn't it about time for you to share your assets?"

Lily looked around, she tossed her jacket aside, dropping her lemon maxi dress onto the floor. Braless, her boobies were extremely nice. She was encased in lemon lace panties. She kept them on for the time being. William followed her exposure, removing his shirt, revealing his chiseled upper torso. It's so good to see that naked body again, I lick my lips. William unbuckles his belt, then steps out of his leather pants. Underneath, he reveals spandex boxers that accentuates his huge cock. Lily ran her hand across the pouch, grabbing his hand, motioning him to join her in the game room.

As they disappear, I frown a little bit. Harper squeezes my booty, then throws her arms in the air, so I can help remove her blue blouse. I admire her globes, that are stuffed in a matching lace bra stuttering, "Your boobies are magnificent!" Harper smiles back at me. She keeps her spandex leggings on for now.

Spencer and Josh are next. Both removing their shirts showing off their muscular chests. They flip off their shoes, to wiggle out of their trousers. Spencer is filling his gold G-string with his large cock, Josh also has a tight pair of briefs, that he throws on top of pile of clothes on the floor. His gorgeous cut and shaved cock pops out. Finally, Carlos unbuttons his shirt, revealing a hairless chest. He drops his pants. He's without underwear. He too is hung, shaved but uncut. I say to myself, lots of hung cock here tonight.

All eyes turn to Harper. She turns around for me to unzip her spandex pants. As I slide her leggings down her legs, she wiggles out to reveal a perfectly round booty encased in blue panties. As I rubbed my hand along the crease in her booty, I discovered a blue jeweled plug. Blue is her color. She turns to face me moving closer to kiss me, I feel her bulge push against my body. I smiled and kissed her, we exchanged tongues. Her bulge against my stomach, felt bigger than my own.

Harper, breaks our kiss, looking in my eyes to say, "I want you, Nikki! I have since the first time I saw you." My sissy clit pushes my cage to its limits, "I want you too Harper!"

We are all looking around at the naked and semi naked bodies. Admiring each other, trying to figure out who wanted who. You can feel the sexual tension throughout the house. Soon the fragrance of sexuality will take over the entire house.

Victoria moves closer to Josh. She reaches for his cock, gently caresses the head, then fully grabbing it as she leads him and Ava towards her bedroom. Josh struggles to keep up. She keeps her door open.

Spencer and Emma move to the sofa in the conversation area. He gradually tugs on her leash, bringing her mouth towards his, they start kissing. Spencer pushes her legs wider, as he slips two fingers into her vagina. Emma is moaning running her hands all over his chest, then she slowly finds his cock, popping out of his gold g string. I hear Emma giggle saying, "I found my gold!"

Carlos moves over to join me and Harper. Willow removes the key from her chain, tosses it to Carlos, telling him to unlock me from chastity. Willow and Zoey head to Willow's bedroom, they leave the door open.

Carlos gives the key to Harper, who kneels to unlock me. As I am freed from my cage, Carlos leans in to kiss me fully on my lips. Harper tosses the cage on the nearby coffee table. I feel the sensation of her lips on my aroused sissy cliity, feeling it harden even more to her sensuous touch. Thankfully Carlos gently pulls Harper up so all three of us can exchange kisses. Carlos whispers in my ear, "Where can we go." I point towards the empty bedroom. Carlos grabs Harper's hand, Harper grabs my leash hurrying us both behind him. We too keep our door open.

Inside the room, Harper tenderly pushes me onto the bed. She climbs next to me kissing me fully on the lips. Our kisses are sloppy, we can't get enough of each other. I am gently squeezing her boobies through her blue lace bra. Carlos joins us on the bed, I could feel his presence above us. I heard him chuckle, "Where do I start?"

Since my now rock-hard sissy clit was free of the cage, he began licking my inner thighs. Slowly he inches up to caress my balls with his mouth, he inserts one then two fingers into my boi pussy. His mouth finds the tip of my sissy clit. He sucks down on the head. I have been caged all day, so I am unable to hold back, I shoot my load like a little sissy slut would. I think I surprised Carlos with the power of my load. I filled his mouth. He swallows all of my juices.

I refocus to concentrate on Harper. I continue licking her boobies, moving down her flat stomach. Carlos and I bump heads, as we both want her sissy clitty. He pulls her blue panties down. It's huge. My eyes pop. So is Carlos. Since he is now sucking Harper, I start licking Carlos' thick head. We are tangled on top of the bed, licking, sucking, and kissing each other's bodies. Harper wiggles free, turning to kiss Carlos on the mouth. Pulling away, she says, "I want Nikki's pussy now."

She pushes me forward so I can continue devouring Carlos's cock. She reaches into the bedside drawer to pull out the tube of lube. She uses a pillow to prop up my ass. Harper sends sensations through my body as she kisses all over my booty.

She discovers the pink anal plug, gently removes it, looks it over then tosses it to the other end of the bed. She fingers my already primed hole, then generously smears the lube contents all over my boi pussy. I try to concentrate on Carlos's cock. Harper then mounts me, toying my ass with her clitty head.

She begins thrusting herself inside me, slowly at first then finding her rhythm. I pushed back to match her thrusts. I am whimpering louder with each thrust. She goes deeper and deeper. I screamed with pleasure louder with each push from Harper. I thought I could keep focus on Carlos's cock. Luckily, I heard him say, that he was cumming, sure enough his load filled my mouth.

I swallowed a great deal of his juices, but his load was huge, so it dripped down my mouth. I tried to refocus on Harper's clit in my boi pussy. I to continue to whimper at each thrust. Harper explodes into my boi pussy. My body began to shake all over.

Two full body orgasms in one day. Harper pulls out of my booty, dumping more of her juices on my mid back. She collapses on top of me. Finally, I let Carlos's cock fall out of my mouth. I collapsed on him. I calmly try to control my breathing, taking deep breaths. Harper slurped her cum off mid back, moved in to snuggle next to me, kissing me, swapping her juices in my mouth. We continued to kiss and tongue each other.

Carlos wiggled out from under me. We weren't ignoring him; we simply could not get enough of each other. Realizing we were not finished exploring the other person, he gingerly hopped off the bed, walking the door, apparently looking for more action elsewhere. Truth be told, for several minutes we did not know he had left. We kissed then kissed some more. My hands were all over her body. Her hands followed suit. With my right hand I found her sissy clit. It's huge. I am trying to figure out how she hides her clit in her leggings.

I just wanted more. I wiggle down to put her shaft in my mouth. Harper moans. I slide my tongue down her shaft. Harper stopped me, saying "Later!"

Harper asked if I needed something to drink. I nodded yes. I moved to get off the bed, she grabbed my hand, "I will come with you." My leash was still dangling from my choker, so Harper led me out into the large common area. The house was strangely silent with no sign of Carlos either. All bedroom doors were still open.

I poured each of us a glass of Chardonnay. We sat down on the barstools. We talked some more. She is smart, intelligent, witty, and confident. As you learn more about her, you know she is kind and respectful. She finally asked me if I read the note, she gave me Friday. My hand went to cover my mouth, I nodded No, saying, "I had forgotten that it was in my pants pocket. I apologized profusely. Her finger went to her lips, "It's ok Nikki. Don't lose it. On the note is my cell number, we need to stay in touch so call, or text me when you are back in Scottsdale!" She then grabbed my sequined leash and led me back to the bedroom.

Harper chuckled as she did so, "Let's get to know each more!" We left our door open.

To be continued