Party Wipe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even her mistress didn't look the same anymore. After every orgasm she could see the demoness transform into something even greater and superior. Her proportions grew larger and even her height changed as she grew taller. Or was it that she simply felt even more inferior to the demoness?

None the less, she stared at her mistress, enraptured by how beautiful and dominant she was.

By now Ardat Emili's breasts had expanded to a degree where, her already tight, latex dress, was close to bursting. The crimson of her skin also became deeper and deeper, turning even more to a dark, whine red color. The demoness grinned, clearly pleased with what she was becoming.

After the next orgasm, her dress began to change as well. The low cut that ended just above her thigh, extender, becoming longer and even changing in material. The latex shone and twinkled, before becoming pure, dark silk. Even her nylon gloves turned to the same material, shine and color as the dress.

Right when the Thief was afraid that she would not be able to see the hypnotic, nylon clad legs of her mistress, a slit opened up upon the right hand side of the dress. Exposing the glittery, hypnotic and addicting pantyhose of the demoness.

By the time the transformation was complete, the Thief had orgasmed over three dozen times, becoming similar in appearance to the Paladin and the Mage. All three of them were having the strongest orgasms of their lives by simply looking at their owner, let alone everything else that was happening.

That is how perfect and irresistible she was. Her bombastic proportions, her silky smooth, dress and gloves, powerful stiletto heels and pantyhose of the most hedonistic black. She was a goddess of pleasure.

"I always knew I was different. From the moment I gained form. And nothing, not the lord of this castle, nor a pathetic group of adventurers would stand in my way." Her voice sounded regal now, the impish features and smiles of her previous forms, now completely gone.

The three slaves cowered in front of her beauty and raw dominance.

"Y-yes... m-m-m-mistress... please... accept my submission... I-I-I am nothing before you." The Thief managed.

"Of course you are nothing, darling. ♥" Ardat Emili began again. "None of you are. I am glad you have learned your place. Now, before your sanity falls apart completely, do tell, what are you in front of me?"

The whine red succubus asked with a victorious smirk upon her lip of the darkest black lipstick.

"I am...a-a-a pet mistress... your pet..."

"And?" Ardat Emili asked, cocking her eyebrow coolly.

"A slave. A nothing. I am dirt beneath your heels. Completely and utterly a-a-a-addicted to you t-t-torments." She began to weep again, afraid that she wasn't good enough to be a slave

to such a heavenly being. "I am all that you wish me to. A husk... beneath your perfection, a- a-a-a-"

"Tut. ♥" Ardat Emili tutted idly. "That will suffice. Considering how much I have drained of you, I should not have expected more from you. A pathetic being such as you shouldn't talk this much in the first place."

She added smugly.

The Thief whined pathetically, the bonds of her prison and the constant pumping of the liquid latex infuriating her now. She felt like if only she were free, she could show her mistress just how good of a slave she was. How obedient. How much she need her. The fact that she was being held on the edge of an orgasm from the moment her mistress changed form only served to break her down further.

"I've had enough of you now. Be a good girl and silently turn into a husk as I drain the rest of you dry." The demoness cooed as she touched the place upon the Thief's forehead, where her lipstick was. Gently, she pushed her in before the liquid of the latex wrapped around her head, entering her nose, eyes, ears and finally, her mouth.

Of course, the Thief, eager to please her mistress, silently surrendered to her as the last vestiges of her ego crumbled beneath the cruel domination of Ardat Emili. Knowing that she was now property of such a dominant and powerful being, made her even happier.

Once inside, her whole being was sucked of life, liquids and soul. Every fiber of her being was molested and teased, before, finally she orgasmed.

Ardat Emili could feel her power increasing as the last vestiges of the Thief's life were slowly sucked out of her. Thus, the last bits of her transformation came into place. The lower tips of her dress, became a fiery red as well as the tips of her gloved fingers. Fur-like material appeared, of the same fiery red, across her shoulders, making her look even more regal.

Finally, the horns upon her head, that might have looked like a crown before, extended into sharp points, making them looking exactly like a crown befitting an evil queen, would.

Ardat Emili ran her hands over her new body and sighed in ecstasy, pleasure and triumph. She had won. Only one adventurer was left and she was by far the weakest of the four. With strict, regal movement, she placed her silky hands upon her hips before looking down at her two mewling pets.

"On your knees. ~" She ordered with a tinge of playfulness in her voice. The former Paladin and Mage did as they were ordered to in an instant. Though they looked like mummified husks, their nether lips were soaking wet from the mere image of their mistress. They both looked up at her, hoping to be allowed to worship her new form.

Instead, Ardat Emili snapped her fingers before the wall opened up at her whim and the husk of the Thief fell at her feet. She was dead. Utterly and completely drained of everything.

"Pathetic." Announced Ardat Emili, looking down at the husk with a smile filled with vanity and victory. After another snap of her fingers, a dark orb entered the body of the Thief, before it jerked awake. At once, she knelt beside the other two, basking in the beauty of their owner.

Ardat Emili knew now, that she had no limits. In beauty and in power. She could continue conquering as she did these three and people would kneel in worship of her wherever she went. She was exceptional, one of a kind, special in any and every way.

All would have the same expression of love as these three have. Her slaves were captivated by the eyes of their mistress. Bright, violet pools of sadism, that is what her eyes looked like now.

"Each of you may lick my heel once. Begin. ~" She ordered radiantly and the three obeyed. Each placing a single kiss upon her heel trying to get a closer look at her dress, heels and pantyhose as they did her bidding.

"Who owns you?" Asked the demoness, confidently.

"You do, mistress." The husks answered in unison as the radiance of their owner grew.

12