Pas De Deux: A Romance

Story Info
A dancer and her new partner explore each other.
12.7k words
4.11
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about two people finding each other, and starting to find out more about each other. It is a bit kinky, so if that isn't your thing maybe move onto another fine piece of writing on this site.

***

When I started college I never imagined I would by lying around a pool surrounded by five lithe and very near naked bodies.

Let me explain.

I finished school and went to college to study sports medicine. In the later years of my study I worked with local sports teams to improve my skills and experience. After I graduated I managed to get a gig with a local pro football team, and unlikely as it might sound, I became an expert in legs.

When I joined the team it was doing quite well, but after five years the results were slipping. Eventually the coach was fired, and like in many clubs, the staff changed. While I still had a position things were not the same and friends were leaving.

Before I could be pushed out I was successful getting a new job as a masseuse and physiotherapist with a professional ballet company in a nearby city. I had never had a big interest in dance but I did know legs, and ballet certainly stresses legs.

My first assignment, and where my understanding of ballet began, was in a small touring production of Spartacus. The ballet is about the slave uprising in the Roman Empire, and features a heavily male cast. My job was to massage and maintain the bodies of the male chorus. Being new and untested I didn't see the principals or the female dancers in the cast, except in the distance. It was a world where I worked hard to develop both reputation and friendships.

We were on the road for three months before I returned to my newly adopted city. Returning home also meant the introduction of ballerinas into my life. I was assigned to the chorus and the troupe the ballet called the coryphees, the dancers with potential as soloists and principals. All these dancers were out of the Academy, the youngest about twenty-two. The soloists and principals had their own team of masseuses and physiotherapists. I thought working in football was good but being surrounded by lithe, healthy, sexy dancers of both sexes was fucking hot.

It was a pleasure to go to work each day, doing what I loved in an environment that rewarded me in many ways. I was, however, single and thinking a partner would be nice. There were many attractive young ladies around but I wasn't sure about work romances. What would happen if we broke up, or if we were one of those couples that loved each other but fought a bit?

Luckily for me about a month after realising I wanted a partner I had an illuminating conversation with one of the coryphees. Karina was on the table, decked out in the exercise gear the dancers wore when doing fitness. I was working on her hamstring in a very professional way, the only noise the sound of my hands working her taut flesh.

The quiet was broken by a question. 'So Ryan, what do you for fun?'

I hesitated for a second, wondering what was going on, before replying 'I enjoy a few different things I guess. I read quite a lot. I used to work for a football team so I still catch some of their games. And I quite like to go to museums and galleries occasionally.'

'They all sound fun, but you didn't say dancing. Do you like dancing?'

'Well, I've recently developed an appreciation for ballet.'

'l pretty mush guessed that, since you're still here. I mean dancing with other people. Like at a club.'

'I've never been to a club.'

'Okay, well we'll fix that. At the end of the autumn season, so the end of the month, we go out for a celebration. Usually it starts with a meal and it usually ends a little bit disgracefully in a club at 1am. You need to come. Get to meet people outside of this room.'

'Sounds good.'

'So it's a date.'

I was a little taken aback. Had I just been asked on a date? As if reading my mind Karina added 'let's see how we go in a crowd. If it's okay then we can do something together, just the two of us.'

I asked Karina to turn over and I started on the front of her thighs. I noticed a slight blush. I worked on in the companionable silence.

When I finished I helped her off the table. As she left she closed in for a hug, accompanied by a quick peck on the cheek. She whispered 'be cool, be yourself, enjoy.' With that she turned and glided out of my treatment room.

Several days later I received an invitation for the end of season celebration. The evening after the final performance the entire company was invited to a Greek restaurant for a feast. I accepted of course, given the possible incentive I had.

The next day there was an envelope sitting on the desk in my room. I opened it to find a scrawled note that read 'Dress nicely, be around but not too close, and come dancing! K.'

That note set the tone for the evening, and my next few months. At the club we hung in a group, danced a couple of times and shared a couple of drinks. I left alone, leaving Karina dancing with a group of tipsy ballerinas. I waved goodbye as I spotted her, turned and left the club. The next morning she called me.

After the required polite chit chat Karina launched right in. 'Why did you fuck off so early?'

'I was tired' I replied warily.

'I don't believe you.'

'I don't want an argument.'

'Why would we argue?'

'We wouldn't, won't.'

'What's really going on?'

I hedged again, not wanting a confrontation. 'Nothing. Just trying to sleep.'

'Now you're really annoying me. Tell me what's wrong.'

'Ok, if you really want to do this. I thought we were spending some time together. I got five minutes alone with you. A brilliant five minutes. I wanted more and then you left me hanging.'

'I made you no promises.' A long pause, then 'but I can sort of see your point. Maybe we can hang later? Just the two of us.'

'Great. Dinner at mine?'

I could sense the hesitation. An unsure 'sure.'

'Is it the thought of my cooking, or the thought of spending time alone with me?'

'Neither. I'm willing to risk your cooking, and I'm not afraid of you.'

Indignantly I replied 'I can cook pretty well.' My turn to pause. 'What is it?'

'I'm afraid you'll be disappointed.'

'You're smart, cute, sexy, warm. Why would I be disappointed?'

'Because I'm not going to sleep with you.'

'I understand. I just want to talk, to get to know you away from work. Sleeping with you is a dream, but I get that it's too soon.'

'It's not that. I think I want to fuck you, and probably soon, but it can't be today. I've got my period.'

Blunt and honest. And refreshing.

'It's fine. Come over, we can go for a walk, have a drink, I'll cook a nice dinner. You can stay if you want, or not. See you in a bit.'

About an hour later Karina arrived at my small apartment. She arrived looking like she was ready for comfort, not speed. She looked casually sexy as in her leggings and jumper. I'd seen her almost naked in the treatment room and on the stage, but at this moment, knowing what I now knew, she was sexier than I'd ever seen her.

Over a coffee we talked some more. Karina started with a key question: 'what are you cooking for dinner?'

'I hope you like chicken curry, with rice. And a naughty beer, which requires a short walk.'

'Yum.'

'Before that, I need to be serious for a bit. I want to say how much I'm getting into you. I was so impressed when we spoke earlier. Being able to talk to me about your period was cool.'

'Well, I thought I owed that honesty to you. I think I see a long future in us, but we do need to manage it. At work we must be professional and cool. It's not strictly forbidden to mix, but we would be wise to be careful. We both have a lot to lose. I am sorry I didn't spend much time with you last night, but I hadn't really made my mind up then. I realised on my way home that I wanted see what it is like to be with you.'

'That's good news for me. I get the work thing too, and I don't want to create issues. At the football club it was never a problem, but in the ballet company there are sooo many opportunities.' Karina looked at me a little sideways. I continued 'everyone I know at work is sexy as, but the sexiest is here.'

'That was so cheesy. But I'm also happy to hear you say that. I don't feel sexy right now.'

'With your hair down, no make up and the casual clothes, I think you look fantastic. The heels and the shimmery dress are great, but honestly I'd take today over last night most times. You're also sexy as fuck in your dance gear.'

'Why sir, thank you. I must say you look pretty good in your masseuse outfit, especially those little shorts you wear when the room is hot. I hope I'm going to get a few freebies.'

'We'll see. I haven't decided whether you need to be naughty or nice for extra benefits. Maybe it's a bit of both, just at the right time.'

'Hhmmm, how will I know?'

'I guess you will just have to judge the moment. I definitely look forward to seeing how naughty you can be. There's plenty of time for that though, and I'm starting to get hungry and thirsty.'

Coffee and deep and meaningful conversation finished, we went for a stroll to the bottle shop. Up the hill was a park with a view over the harbour. We started on the beer, one each, as we watched the sun set over the water. Then we backtracked to the flat, where I cooked dinner.

Karina stayed the night. We whispered sweet nothings to each other as we drifted off. I would have loved to have sex with Karina, but that was still ahead of me. I went to sleep knowing how wonderful the possibility of being together could be.

Karina had already planned a break with her parents. She left that afternoon, and returned the day before we returned to the rehearsal room. There was no chance to talk more about us. She rang me a couple of times from her parents but never when it was possible to talk in any detail. The Sunday afternoon before we went back we did spend some time on the phone. Karina told me that she was auditioning for the touring production of Swan Lake. She said she was excited about that, and about our relationship, even very early in the piece.

The first day back at work saw me treat quite a few of the chorus and coryphees. It was easy on the eye as I rubbed out the sore muscles of some very fit and attractive people. The men are all lean and ropy, not much like the footballers I used to work over. And then there are the women. Beautiful. Long, lean, small breasts jiggling slightly as they did that particular dancer walk in and out. On the table I worked the tight toned leg muscles. This day a couple of the ladies asked me for some work on their backs. Tracy slipped her shirt off as she lay on her stomach. After I worked out the knots she sat up and turned to sheepishly say thank you. I tried not to look, to not be creepy, but I couldn't avoid seeing her pointy breasts topped with silky pale nipples. The second dancer to be cheeky was Celeste, a young chorus member visiting from Paris for a cultural exchange. She told me, as I worked on her legs, that her family came from North Africa. She had no shame in asking for a back massage, and with taking off her shirt. She wore a cute bra that she popped off to expose her rounded breasts, capped with eraser like chocolate nipples. By the time Karina popped in I was struggling to be professional. She clearly knew what had happened. It didn't help that she left she kissed my cheek and whispered 'you can think about the others as you start but think of me when you finish.'

I laughed, but I also wondered what world I had walked in to. Karina was as much as I really needed but the thought of Karen and Celeste, and any number of other ballerinas, was exciting. The rehearsal room was full of exotic, fit, beautiful women (and I have to admit, against my learned experience, but in line with my expanding horizons, men as well).

The week was a busy one. As well as preparing for the upcoming main stage season the company was preparing the smaller troupe for the regional tour performing Swan Lake. Karina told me that she had been successful in her audition. She was to dance as one of the swans who take part in the famous 'Dance of the Cygnets.'

The couple of weeks of the tour rehearsal meant we barely saw each other. We managed a couple of coffee breaks, but there was no alone time until just before the touring company left. The main company was opening a season of contemporary pieces. The touring company was invited to attend the performance and the party afterwards. I attended in a work capacity but was able to catch up after the show.

I whistled to myself when I saw her hair in a ponytail, rather than the usual tight bun, and she was dressed in a flared skirt, floral blouse and high heels. The outfit gave a hint of her small but curvy breasts and highlighted the most of her long legs. It surprised me a little because I expected she would have worn something slinkier, like the end of season party. As soon as she saw me she came over kissed me on the cheek. She whispered 'be good for me and I'll be bad for you later.'

We met the right people, said the right things, and after about an hour we were able to leave with a group of the younger dancers. We went for a coffee with about ten others. They went dancing, we went home to Karina's place.

In the door and our lips locked. After a long slow kiss Karina told me to stand still for a second. She slipped into the next room and turned on a lamp. A beckoning finger led me to her, and she asked me to sit in a comfy chair. She glided across the room and dropped the needle on a record. Etta James' 'I just want to make love to you' pumped out. Karina started a bump and grind striptease. Soon her blouse and skirt were on the floor, leaving Karina hip grinding and gyrating in high heels, garter and stockings, and a very fetching pink and white bra and panty set. A shimmy and a spin and her bra was loose, and soon on the floor. It was, remarkably, my first look at her small and perky breasts, her puffy nipples tight with the excitement of the moment. The panties followed, Karina facing away so the first view was her pert toned buttocks. She spun again, arms rising to show me all her glory.

The song finished, and the next, 'At Last', started. Karina moved over and sat on my lap. She kissed me deeply, stood and beckoned me with her finger, leading me into her bedroom. Very soon I was out of my clothes, and we lay skin to skin for the first time. We kissed for a bit, our hands caressing each other, feeling the lay of the hills and valleys of each other's bodies.

I had not slept with many women, but I was very they had shown me what they wanted. My last girlfriend had tutored me in the fine art of cunnilingus, and I put the teachings into play. I released myself and started to shimmy down the length of Karina's lithe body.

Karina's protest died on her lips as she realised what was about to happen. 'No boy has ever done this for me . . .'

'Lie back and enjoy' I whispered back, as I turned her onto her back.

Before I started I took great pleasure in stretching the moment. I gently rolled the stockings off slowly. As I put them aside Karina unclipped the garter belt and handed it to me to add to the orderly pile. She was now gloriously naked, her eyes shiny, her nipples tight and her hairy mound slightly matted.

I started at Karina's knees. I licked into the creases, making her squirm a bit. As I moved north I applied long thick strokes to Karina's thighs. As I worked up the second leg she joked 'next time I come to see for a massage this is what I want.'

I paused the teasing long enough to look up between her glistening folds and cherry topped breasts to her excited face. 'Maybe, let's see if you like it first.'

'I like it already. Please, please get on with it' she urged.

'Okay. But please don't tell your friends, they might all want it.'

With that my tongue returned to the task at hand. From the creases of her thighs, my strokes then ran up her and around her wet cunt. This had Karina squirming again. As I moved closer to her clitoris she closed her legs around my head, drawing me in. As her breathing quickened she started to pant. I eased up the pressure and sped up the flicks. This motion created an almost immediate result, a pulsating orgasm that caused Karina to ripple with ecstasy and grunt. Her legs tightened around my head as her release burst forth.

We both relaxed, Karina panting with the recent exertion of her orgasm. I rolled away, my face slick with the results of my recent efforts. I rejoined my beautiful companion for another round of kissing and caressing. One of my hands tweaked her nipples, tugging the nubs gently. The other caressed her slick folds. In turn she gently squeezed my cock. After a few moments Karina opened her eyes and whispered 'my turn to make you feel good.' With that she rolled me on my back. 'I think you might enjoy this as much as I will' she continued as she poised herself above my erection. With a discipline developed by her art she eased down, her lips swallowing my cock head. She poised, then dropped slowly on me, taking all I had. Another pause as she settled, and with a smile on her face, Karina then started her journey north. Hands on my chest, she rose to the top, paused, and back down, and again, gradually building speed with her confidence, both of us starting to breath more heavily as my orgasm approached. More lewdly than I expected, Karina took one hand off my chest and reached down to expose her erect clitoris, a V-shape motion that parted her matted hair. Rising out from under the hood, it begged for the attention she gave it, her fingers working in quick circles to bring her off. With a surge we came together.

I rose to meet her she slid off me. We cuddled in the afterglow of our first glorious fuck. 'Well, that was worth waiting for' Karina intoned gently.

'Hmm, it was worth the wait. I thought it might never happen.'

'Good things, and all that.'

'Bit of a shame about the tour. We could have used the time together.'

'Well, it will make the reunion all the more sweet.'

'I'm rooming with Celeste. I'm sure she'll give me some private time to video call.'

We drifted off to sleep. We woke to a cool, crisp morning. It was the perfect stay in bed morning. By some sort of mutual desire we found ourselves in a 69. Karina settled on top, taking my hardening cock readily. I reached around with my hands to open Karina up, and then slipped my tongue inside her. I tongue fucked rapidly as she slurped away. Deciding to take a risk I managed to reach the lube. A smear on the end of my finger and I pushed gently at her anus. Karina reacted by stopping her work on my cock. I wondered if I had gone too far, then she tapped my leg and started sucking again. I took this as a sign, and started my exploration while kicking my tongue back into gear. I found her clit and started a figure eight motion around, and occasionally onto, the nub. She soon rocked her third orgasm in eight hours. We moved back to lie together. While Karina stroked my cock towards a happy ending she kissed my neck.

'Let me tell you a story. When I was at the Academy I went to a ballet camp. The camp was a special extra class, a performance focus. We had all been studying hard through school, and then the Academy came next, two years to hone the focus of the dancers who were considered good enough to join the Company. I was twenty-one, and very innocent. My room mate was named Sabine. She was a year older, blonde and had quite big breasts for a dancer. I was flattered that she was interested. We spent the all our time together during the week. She looked so hot in her little pants and tight t-shirt. Her big nipples pushed at the shirt. I was attracted to her, and one night we went to bed together. I was having a shower after practice and Sabine came in. She stripped and hopped in without asking. I was surprised. She was the same height as me but she had breasts and she shaved. She kissed me on the lips. I was surprised, but then I kissed her back. My first real kiss. We had to go to dinner, but that night she slipped into bed with me. As we kissed she caressed me. Soon she was fingering me, another first. Then she showed me how to please her. She taught me how to finger her. Then she ate me out. I was lying on the bed as Sabine ate me. She handed me a make up mirror, and told me to hold so I could see. I watched her tongue work me, until I had my first orgasm from someone else. Fuck it was good. I wanted to give back to her. She let cuddle and caress her. I asked her why she shaved, 'cause I had a full bush. She told me there were two reasons. She found it easier with dancing, and her boyfriend liked it.'