Pas De Deux: A Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke apart. Karina stepped back and slid the g-string off. Her bush was matted with excitement.

Karina and I corralled Celeste onto the bed. I settled between her spread legs and started to caress her trimmed bush. As I worked her clitoris I could see Karina kissing and sucking Celeste's nipples. Her breasts were contained in the leather straps and the nipples were tight and proud with excitement. After a few minutes Karina swung herself onto the bed and hovered over Celeste's face. Before she could settle Celeste moaned 'fuck me please.'

I pivoted up so that me erect cock was elevated and then I pushed forward. The head started to part Celeste's lips. A little pressure and my cock slid in, met with an immediate groan. I slid in evenly and deeply, to the root. A gentle slide out, and then faster in, and back out. Celeste met me thrust for thrust. Karina, realising what was happening, disengaged and moved to kiss and caress Celeste.

After a few minutes Celeste put her hand in the air. I stopped thrusting and waited while she caught her breath. She managed to get out 'please fuck my arse.' I felt really unsure but Karina's smile and small nod reassured me.

'Give me a hand?' I asked Karina.

'Okay' she replied, then rose. As she moved I withdrew from Celeste. As Karina lubed my cock Celeste reached down and eased the plug from herself. Quite gingerly I pushed up, poking at her rosebud. I cinched forward, pushing against the resistance. I used my hand to apply more pressure until the head of my cock pushed past the tight ring of muscle. I paused, not sure of what to do. Celeste, panting slightly, told me to slowly ease in deeper. I pushed gently, sliding in almost balls deep. The withdrawal was slow as well, but the next push was a bit quicker, and the pace built as I moved in and out. Before Karina moved to finger Celeste she stood and kissed me long and hard. Then she knelt and used two fingers to caress Celeste's g-spot. We moved together faster, orgasms approaching. I got there first, pulling out to spray across Celeste's toned stomach.

Celeste groaned 'I was so close. Can someone finish me off please?'

Karina rose and told me to take a shower. She came with me as far as the kitchen, where she pulled the dildo from the toy bag. I watched through the doorway as Karina lubed up the dildo and worked it into Celeste. As she gently thrust it she also started to lick Celeste's erect bud. The orgasm quickly broke across her body in a tsunami of passion, her eyes clenched shut as she pulsed with the waves of pleasure.

I showered as quickly as possible, eager to return to the action. When I returned Karina was lying on the bed naked, the orange corset next to her. Between her legs Celeste was working quickly and slickly on Karina's wide open pussy. Her head was rolling back, her hands plucking at the puffy points of her nipples.

Her head lolled to the side and she noticed I was back in the room. 'Are you hard? Can you fuck me please?' she enquired breathlessly.

'Yes milady' I responded. Celeste moved back far enough to let me close in on Karina.

'He's not hard enough' Celeste announced, taking my now rapidly hardening cock in her mouth. After a series of sexy slurps she then pronounced 'good to go.'

Karina rolled over, silently asking for doggie, one of her favourite positions. I was, of course, willing and happy to oblige. As I was adding a splodge of lube to my cock Celeste somehow wormed her way into a 69 with Karina. Karina wasn't up to doing much other than taking my thrusts and luxuriating in the tongue action Celeste was applying. I decided to really push the boat out. After adding a dollop of lube to my index finger I worked around Karina's anus. As I thrust into her I gently added a finger until I was two knuckles deep. As I wiggled it I could see the signs of a monster orgasm approaching for Karina. Celeste had moved to a vigorous strumming of Karina's clitoris by this stage, and the accumulation of stimulation pushed her over the edge. Karina buckled and then crumpled, sprawling across the bed as she escaped what had turned from pleasure to post orgasmic pain. She was truly beautiful lying naked, catching her breath, legs akimbo and her cunt winking at me in acknowledgement of time and effort well spent.

I was still hard so Celeste stepped into the breach, taking me into her willing mouth. I stood still as she worked up and down until I exploded in another orgasm.

After a series of quick showers we reconvened in the kitchen for a late night drink. Dessert wine and a little fruit and cheese went down well as we sat in t-shirts and undies and talked.

We gossiped for a bit, Celeste spoke of Paris, and then she asked 'Will you look after Lily for me? It more serious than we had planned. She knew we couldn't be forever, but she took the break up really badly. We spent most of our time together. I wanted her to come with me but she couldn't get a visa, plus there's her contract and her family.'

'Did she move home?'

'Yes, and I don't think she's all that happy.'

'Don't worry, we'll make sure she's alright.'

We slept well, snug and warm three to the bed. It was cool the next morning, as I discovered on the pastry run. When I returned Karina and Celeste were drinking coffee with smiles on their faces. I suspected memories of the fun of the previous night were running on a loop, as they were with me.

As Celeste was in the shower Karina took the opportunity to ring Lily. 'Come for lunch please' she begged. 'Come and say a proper goodbye. It would be good for you' she continued. Soon after she hung up and told me Lily was joining us for food, but may not come to the airport later in the afternoon.

Lunch was a simple affair, a roast to send Celeste off. Lily arrived as I was carving and serving up, so I heard the tears rather than saw them. By the time I made it out of the kitchen there was a general good feeling about. Over lunch we offered Lily a room for a while, until she sorted herself out, an offer she accepted enthusiastically.

We farewelled Celeste, and watched with mixed feelings as she disappeared through the security screening at the airport. Then we dropped Lily home so she could pack ahead of moving in with us the next day. Alone in the car Karina turned to me with a smile and said 'I know we've tried a few things, but I think I've worked out what my favourite kink at the moment is.' She paused, then added 'I'm looking forward to Lily moving in.'