Pas De Deux: A Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while she'd been teasing and thumbing my cock, a twisty motion that, combined with her sexual autobiography, was getting me close to coming. Karina interrupted to ask me 'what do you think about my bush?'

'I love it. And I especially love it if you love it. What you do with it is your choice, but I like the natural look. I like bushes and natural breasts. But if you need to do something different then I respect that 'cause I love you for being you.'

'Thank you.' Karina paused, and as she started to talk again her hand began working again. 'I like my bush. I might shave it off for you if you asked, but I am pleased about what you said. I've trimmed it for dancing and a bikini I bought, but that's it. It's interesting that there was a bit of a split about pubes between some of the dancers at the camp. Six of us had got together in one of the rooms, and there was alcohol. A drinking game got us pretty loose and then we played truth or dare. I learnt that I was the only virgin, at least one of the group had done anal, and that I was the only one with a nearly full bush. A couple were bare and three were closely trimmed. It was very educational, and it got even better. I'm not sure how but soon there two threesomes going. It was a bit of a blur, but I do remember lying on the bed while Joelle ate me and Ami sucked my nipples. Soon she sat on my face. I was licking her shaved pussy while Joelle slipped fingers in. Fuck it was good.'

The visual Karina has just given me, along with the delicate attention she has lavished on my cock for the last little while, brought me to a spurting shuddering release. It seems she's kinkier than I have realised so far as she fed me some of my spunk, and then cleaned her hand of the rest.

Karina's shower was small, but we managed. It took a lot of rubbing together and kissing, but eventually we decided that we were clean enough. As we shared a breakfast of muesli and coffee Karina organised an early dinner for a few friends who were touring with her and their partners. Her close friends knew we were seeing each other but this would be the first time we were in a small group as a couple. The dinner was at six, so I headed home to change and get ready for the week ahead. This gave Karina time to pack so we could spend the rest of the day together.

I was back at three. We had a coffee and settled in on the lounge for a good bye kiss and cuddle. Within minutes we had hands all over each other as we kissed long and deep. I was rock hard in my pants and I knew Karina was similarly excited. She broke the kiss. As I started to complain she hushed me, slid to her knees and within a second my hard cock was in her mouth, with her tongue working over time. She licked and sucked me like a soft serve until I came buckling and spurting again and again. After a kiss where we shared my joy and then I returned the favour. Ballet dancers are, of course, flexible, so Karina had no problems peeling her underwear off, giving me full access to her glistening cunt. She reached down and helped me out a bit more. With one hand she held herself open while encouraging me with other hand on the back of my head. I worked hard as Karina urged me on. The first rippling was overtaken by more trembles, while all the while she moaned with excitement. When she finally released me I sagged to the floor, my face glistening with her delight. In the quick shower we shared she asked me if previous girlfriends had enjoyed oral.

'I received some great blowjobs. Is that what you mean?'

'No' was her blunt reply. 'I mean how much time did you spend between your partner's legs?'

'Not much, I'll admit. My first partner generally preferred fucking or sucking. I did it a few times but the response wasn't very enthusiastic, so I didn't try too hard to get better. That was until my second and most recent girlfriend. It didn't last long but she tutored me well. Mostly they didn't demand it like you do. I love doing it with you 'cause I know you enjoy it.'

'I do. The few guys I've been with have never tried it. They were more interested in fucking, which was okay, but they didn't really like me for me. Those relationships failed quickly.' She paused, then added 'The girls I've been with have enjoyed it a lot. I learned how to do it from Sabine, and Celeste and I have enjoyed it once or twice with each other when we've both been single. Turns out I really enjoy it. I realised I can be multi orgasmic.'

Innocently I asked what could have been a dangerous question: 'So you had more than one?'

'Yes dummy, I had four' Karina replied, ignoring the risk I had taken. 'Keep doing what you did and I'll be very happy. Oh, and don't ask if I've come. I promise you'll know. I don't fake and I will tell you if I'm close.'

We dried each other and dressed again, managing to get all our clothes on before we kissed again. It was time to head out for dinner. We were having Italian with Jane and her partner Alexi, a dancer. Celeste and Lily, a corps member, rounded out the party. The four ladies were dancing the famous 'Dance of the Cygnets' on the tour, and had developed a close relationship because of this.

After a pleasant meal we were saying our goodbyes. As we parted Celeste told me that she would look after Karina. Jane and Alexi also offered to ensure Karina wasn't lonely. We hadn't talked about what might happen on tour, partly because of how new this was, and also because of the recent revelation of Karina's potential kinkiness. I knew there wasn't long to talk but I did have a chance to chat to Karina.

'What happens on tour can't stay on tour. You should tell me what goes on. I can handle some degree of wandering as long as I know about it in great detail, or in pictures, so I can enjoy it vicariously.'

Karina laughed, but was also at pains to assure me that nothing would happen. 'Don't worry, you and me are safe and secure.'

'Okay, that's fine. But please don't deny yourself some fun. I know you take us seriously, but we've really only just got together. You should enjoy herself if you want to.'

Karina was as good as her word, although it didn't stop her being kinky.

We spoke regularly, and one Friday night Karina told me that she wanted to skype me on Sunday morning. We settled on 10am. She didn't tell me much except that I should be able to spend up to a couple of hours with her.

Saturday was busy with two shows, and I went for drinks after the evening show. I carefully set an alarm for the morning to make sure I didn't miss Karina's call. The alarm went off at 9.30, giving me enough time to make and consume a coffee. I had settled back in my bed ready for the call. Outside the rain was falling but inside the sun was about to shine. We signed in and chatted for a few minutes, asking after each other's health.

Karina segued into 'so, are you horny?'

I nodded, and batted the question back to her. We recognised the common need.

'I've got a surprise for you, and a challenge. Are you up for it?'

'Yes' was my immediate reply.

'Get naked'.

'Already there' I replied. I pushed the covers off to expose my rapidly hardening cock. 'What's the challenge?'

'I want you to try and wait for me to give you permission to come. I'm going to tease you and we'll see how it goes. Okay?'

'Hhhhm, okay.' I really wondered how I would go, but I knew it would be fun.

Karina placed her tablet down and moved away. She sat in an armchair and started to unbutton the shirt she was wearing, all the time licking her lips and giving me come hither eyes.

'You can start stroking now' Karina advised me. She knew I had already started, but chose to give me a pass.

Under her shirt she was naked except for jewellery on her puffy nipples. I expressed surprise, and she let me know the realistic looking piercings were actually screw on. 'The tension needed to hold them me gives me a buzz. They pinch a bit. When I was buying them the lady showed me nipple clamps that were much tighter but I wasn't sure I wanted to go that far.'

'If you enjoy the feeling maybe we can explore that together' I suggested. I've never really thought about nipples like that, but if it makes you horny it's worth a thought.'

'Maybe. Let's see what happens when I put these on your nipples, if I can. I might need to get clamps for you since your nipples are smaller than mine.'

'Sounds like I'm trying them, whether I like it or not.'

'Yep, if you know what's good for you' Karina replied, glint in her eye. 'I want to be a little bit bossy sometimes so I can share the love with you. Your cock seems to approve.'

'Well, I have been stroking, but I will admit the visual excites me.'

'I'm feeling really horny. We bought this stuff a week ago, and I haven't played since.'

'What stuff? Obviously the nipple things, but what else. And who with?' I asked, a bit surprised.

'Don't worry, it was a week ago, in a town I'll never go back to. Celeste and I went for a walk and found this shop. We were intrigued and when we went inside we were excited. We need to go and explore. I feel like I've missed out.'

'Not everyone is as kinky as you clearly are Karina' I responded, to her delight. 'And yes, we can go shopping sometime. Now, what else did you get?'

She didn't speak but rather stood up and removed her pyjama bottoms. Naked now, she sat back into the armchair and rolled her hips to lewdly expose her juicy pussy. She'd trimmed it and I found it easy to see. 'So, I bought a vibrator', as she showed me a sleek metal tube, 'and an anal plug.' With that Karina rolled her hips a little further so I could see the finger grip on the black silicone square. 'It's the smallest one, but I wanted to try it. It took me about ten minutes to get it in, even with the grippy thing to help. It feels a bit strange but I think I sorta like it.' She reached down and slowly moved in around, and at the same time reminded me that she was controlling when I have my orgasm. She popped it out so I could see it, then she inserted it back inside herself. 'Maybe I'll try it one day when we travel.'

Karina closed her eyes, leaned back, legs spread and started to work the slick folds of her luscious cunt, fingers first, then the bullet vibrator rolling in and around her erect nub. I revelled in it, and after a couple of minutes she reminded me 'Don't come yet'. One hand moved to her nipples. As she tugged her captured bud a moan escaped her lips.

Eyes open again, Karina looked knowingly. 'Like what you see? The size of that thing suggests you do.'

'Hmmmm, yes' I managed between breaths. I was edging, balancing on the brink as Karina teased me. 'Are you close?'

'Getting there' she came back with. 'Soon' was just free of her lips as she rippled into her orgasm. 'You . . . can . . . come . . . now . . .'

I exploded as she came off her first orgasm. She applied the vibrator to the butt plug base and squealed as the buzz sizzled through her. 'I'm still horny, want to watch?'

'Uh huh'. With that Karina leaned back, closed her eyes again and started working the vibrator around her buzzing clitoris.

'God I wish you were here' she whispered.

'So do I' I replied. 'I would travel down your body, worshipping all the hills and dales. After I flicked one of the nipple things off I'd suck the blood back in. That buzz would set you off. Then I'd trace under you breasts and slide down to you hot cunt. My tongue would work all around you for a bit, up and down, in and out. Then my big hard cock would slide in, filling you, in and out, my cock and the plug filling you until I flood you with spunk and you come with me, our bodies and souls joined together . . .' That tripped her. I had been watching intently, working up to the moment for her. I banked the images for later.

After she caught her breath Karina eased the nipple jewellery off and slid the plug out. 'I don't have long. Celeste will be back soon. Thank you for a pair of mind blowing orgasms.'

'You're welcome. Quick question: what did Celeste buy at the sex shop?'

'I'm not sure I should tell you.'

'Why not?'

Karina thought about that for a second, casually rubbing a nipple as she chewed her lip in thought. 'No reason, I guess. She got a vibrator like mine, a dildo that looks like an octopus tentacle, and these things called ben wa balls. They are these balls that are attached by a string. You put them inside and I think they move. Celeste was trying them on her walk this morning, so I'll find out all about them soon.'

'So you reckon' she'll tell me too?'

'I don't know' Karina replied. The words were barely out of her mouth when there was a double tap on the door. 'Just a mo' Karina yelled over her head. She quickly got up and tugged on some clothes. At the same time I covered up.

Celeste entered the picture looking slightly dishevelled. 'You okay?' I asked her as she sat on the bed.

'Yeah, good thanks. I've just been for a walk. I hope you had fun.'

'We did' came out in unison. 'You?' I added.

'Yes. It was a nice walk.'

'Nothing else?' Karina prodded. 'I told him' she added slyly.

'It felt a bit strange to start, but then they settled. As I walked there was this constant tension. I had to stop and sit a couple of times so I didn't come in the main street. I went to the nearest cafe and sat to watch the locals. I wondered if they could see the feelings I was having. A barre class would be amazing wearing the ben wa balls.'

'Same with the butt plug' Karina interjected. 'Maybe we can try it one day.'

'Sounds like fun.'

'What did you do?'

'I let the edge drop off over a couple of coffees, and I thought I could get away with it. But as soon as I stood up I knew I wouldn't get far, so I went to the toilet. I whipped the ben wa balls out and also quickly relieved my stress. For something not very big they give a great result. I think I might wear them next time I go to the beach. This is what they look like' she concluded, holding up a pair of small stainless balls connected by a cord.

'I think I'd like to see you do a class wearing those' I said to Karina. 'I reckon' you would get about five minutes in before you crumpled.'

'You're probably right about that. Maybe Celeste will lend me them for a trial.'

'Okay' replied Celeste, 'as long as I can try the butt plug?'

'Of course. That will be some sort of day.'

'I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back' I resolved.

We chatted a bit longer about the tour and what was happening in the main company.

After a while I said 'I've got to go, so I'll speak to you soon. I love you.'

She replied 'Wow, that was a pleasant surprise. And I love you too. Is that awkward? It feels like I'm saying it just 'cause you did. I hope you know that isn't so.'

'Of course I do. I know you tell me the truth, and that opening yourself up like that is something you would only do if you meant it. I now it's a few weeks away but I really look forward to showing and telling you how much I love you in person.'

'The vibrator is good, but it isn't the same as your cock and tongue.'

'And I look forward to exploring your body many, many more ways. And with that, I really have to go.'

We talked every day or night for the rest of the tour but did not have a chance to kinky skype again. The group arrived back late on a Sunday afternoon, and Karina wasn't expected back in the studio until Wednesday. Sunday night was spent alternating between a series of classic fucking positions, like missionary, doggie and cowgirl, and with me with my tongue between Karina's legs. After work on Monday Karina met me for an early dinner. After a quick Thai we hopped a train to a different neighbourhood that we knew had a large adult toy shop. Stunned by the range of choices and limited by our imagination, wallet and ability to discreetly carry our purchases, we left after about an hour. In the black bag we were carrying a set of graduated butt plugs, a pair of ben wa balls, and just cause she liked it, a leather body harness for Karina. Karina had enjoyed the butt plug and was keen to explore the sensations further, and was very keen for me to experience it as well. We also had a large bottle of lube. We left some ideas in the store, including cock rings, nipple clamps and strap-ons, things that might be something to explore later. The things we bought were going to take a while to try and we didn't want to get ahead of ourselves.

Tuesday night was another exploration of our sexuality. In my bag I found a set of clothes and a small but plug and lube, with a note that said 'Do it.' I met Karina in a deep dark bar. She, I discovered, was wearing heels, a tight skirt, a dark linen shirt opened strategically to show her perky breasts and puffy nipples. A steak and a glass of red was followed by a ferry trip to Karina's. We stood at the front, wind in our hair. I worked one hand into her shirt and tugged at her tightening nipples while the other somehow managed to reach under her skirt. She was bare and I was easily able to caress her clitoris and kiss her neck. Together we managed an orgasm in the five minutes before we arrived at the wharf. We were up those stairs in record time and engaged in doggie over the back of the first armchair inside the front door. I clutched Karina's breasts as a way to drive further into her. On every thrust she moaned and egged me on until I came deep within her. Lying in a sweaty heap on the floor I complimented Karina on her planning the evening. She told me she was disappointed that we didn't work with the butt plugs.

We swiftly got back into the swing of ballet classes, rehearsals and performances. The company was busy with a range of shows and was rehearsing the Nutcracker, the traditional end of year production. Over the weeks Karina and I spent maybe one night during the week and Sunday together so our sex life was present but not spectacular. Our minds turned towards the end of year break, two weeks or so of holiday starting at Christmas. We planned Christmas and Boxing Day at our respective parents. We also struck it lucky. Karina's cousin got in touch, offering the use of a secluded house with a pool for a week, including New Years Eve. There was enough space for six, so we invited Celeste, Lily, Jane and Alexi. We decided a dress up dinner party would occur on the New Year, but otherwise it was a chance to rest, reflect and reconnect.

The Nutcracker, as always, was well received. It concluded with a low key celebration because everyone wanted to get away. We left the next morning for Karina's parents for Christmas Day, and then onto mine for two days. We ate good food and gave each other gifts acceptable for the view of family, including books and clothes.

We saved another set of gifts for the holiday house we escaped to. The plan was a couple of days alone, followed by the arrival of a group of friends for New Years. We arrived late in the afternoon so the first priority was dinner. A glass of wine and a salad was followed by a nude swim in the pool. While we bobbed we decided that being naked was the rule within the pool fence, unless outsiders had joined us. We agreed that our friends would probably be okay with this, and we would sort it if there were objections.

After a shower we settled with a coffee and opened our 'real' presents. Karina loved the bright orange silk corset top, perfect with jeans for going out, and exceptionally good for staying in and being extremely wicked. I had included a list of things she might wear it with, including some boots, places she might wear it and things she might do wearing it. The list didn't include spontaneous cunnilingus, but that is what happened when she put it on. After she came from the first orgasm of the holiday she told me that she would like that wearing the corset to be associated with an orgasm, that every time she put it on she should enjoy at least one orgasm. I promised to do my best.