Pas De Deux: A Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tore the paper off my parcel to find a copy of the Kama Sutra, a gift that had 'dare' written all over it. There was also a sort of leather cuff. Karina explained that it was a ball stretcher. 'I don't have any issues, in fact I love your balls. I saw one of these when I went shopping with Celeste and it looked so sexy I thought it might be nice. Some nice low hanging fruit for me to play with.'

'I'm happy to try it. You really are a bit kinky.'

'I suppose. I also feel a bit like I'm making up for some lost time. I think about what some of the girls at school said they were doing and I seemed to be missing out. Also, some of the magazines in the doctor's waiting room had sex toy and roleplay ideas. I haven't had someone I could trust and who doesn't judge what I want. I've wanted a partner for a while who can share without being dismissive or selfish or shocked.'

'I get it. I love you and I want to show that. I can't promise I'll love everything, and as we go there might be things I want to try as well. I'm also coming off a slow start I guess. I didn't think about these things much before I met you. My upbringing was pretty tame. The footy boys tended just to talk up their prowess, and I didn't meet many women. There weren't many chances to explore. It was pretty much straight up and down.'

'Is there anything you want to talk about? Anything you want to try?' Karina probed.

'I think anal play might be something to do some more of. Slowly, so we don't spoil it. I've also noticed that you like to make me wait for my orgasm until after you've got there. Let me guess, you slept with someone who didn't care about your pleasure?

'Yes, he left me hanging without thinking about me at all, more than once. Dumped and ran really. I want, and I know you do too, that pleasure that is shared. I have been a bit pushy, and that's why.'

'I actually really dig it. I don't know whether I want to be like that all the time, but occasionally denial, or maybe you being bossy, might be fun. In small doses. In large doses you'd be unbearable.'

Karina laughed. 'Maybe. I've discovered how much fun it is. And I think you enjoy it too.'

'I do. Maybe I could have a go at being in charge, but I reckon I might just tell you to spread 'em so I can go to town on you, licketty split.'

'There are other things to try. We've got a whole book full of ideas. If we're not able to do some of these positions no one can. It should be fun trying, don't you think? We might have to space it out though. The season is going to be really busy. It might be hard to spend a lot of time together.'

'It's really okay. I know how much work you do, and I'll be close. We just have to take the chances we get to spend time together. We've got a whole day to ourselves tomorrow. Let's see what we can come up with.'

I paused, caught my breath. 'Come with me.' I led Karina outside. The night sky surrounded us in all its glory. Looking up I said 'Under all this magnificence I feel so small. I need someone to help me through, and I choose you. Will you marry me?'

I was a bit surprised when she answered 'wow, that's a bit of a surprise. Can I tell you tomorrow. I need to make sure of my feelings before I answer.'

'Sure. I was hoping for something spontaneous, but I know you well enough to know you need to think it through.'

'I won't make you wait any longer than necessary. I need some sleep now.'

We awoke to the sound of birds warbling. I made fruit salad and coffee while Karina showered. She arrived in a cropped t-shirt, puffy nipples apparent, and a pair of the bright coloured panties she had started to wear since we began seeing each other. When she packed for the tour it was all white and beige, but now there was crimson and purple and a deep yellow. This particular pair was emerald green, sheer at the front so I could see her luxuriant pubes, and a thong at the back, new for her, and a great exposition of her gorgeous arse. It was a reflection of a person in some transition. As I sipped my coffee I considered this, and wondered if the proposal had been badly timed and might fail.

We ate in a companionable silence. After a quick wash up I made another coffee and we moved out to the pool. We stripped, as we had agreed. The sun was warming up so we slathered our pale skin with protective lotion. Karina did my back and then I returned the favour. As I rubbed the cream in she started speaking. 'It's not that I don't want to marry you, but I don't want to do it right now, not soon anyway. I'll say yes as long as we have a long engagement. I also want to keep it between us, at least for now. Having said all of that I think you are the one, and I want to live with you. We should get a flat together when we get back.'

As she spoke I finished, and moved back to my chair. When she finished speaking she turned over and I saw there was a smile on her face, and the hint of a tear of joy. I knew were good, would be fine, that we had a long future together.

'That's fantastic Karina. Thank you. Let's start looking for the perfect place when we get back. We have a whole day alone to celebrate before the others join us. What do you want to do?'

'Let's go and enjoy a great lunch out. Maybe we could kink it up a bit?'

'What did you have in mind?'

'We have a bag of toys with is, so let's give them a go. For you the ball stretcher and a butt plug, for me the ben wa balls, a butt plug, and the corset.'

'Ten kilometres on that dirt road will test us. We might hate the butt plugs by then. But, knowing you, you'll have an orgasm from the ben wa balls. Let's see.'

Karina dived in for a swim while I booked a table at the nearest restaurant. It was in a biggish town and had great reviews. After I hung up I joined Karina in the pool. We cuddled and kissed, relishing the new promise between us.

After a shower we started to dress, ready for lunch. Before I put on my pants Karina fitted the ball stretcher, gently tugging my balls down and clipping the clips together. It felt a bit constrictive and focussed my attention. This focus was increased as a lubed butt plug was worked in as well.

While I eased in the plug Karina dressed. The corset was unsuitable for the other clothes Karina had brought with her, so she opted for a crimson bra and panty set. The bra just covered her nipples and the panties were boy cut. Over this she wore a white linen shirt, opened for a bit of a view, and a navy linen skirt. She also inserted a butt plug and then the ben wa balls. Even during the walk to the car I could see the effect. The drive did cause Karina to come as we rattled along on the gravel road. After a couple of minutes she hiked her skirt up and worked a finger in. I nearly drove of the road in distraction as she licked her fingers then moved them to circle and caress her erect bud. I had to pull over before I crashed the car. Karina didn't care. She was at the point of no return a second time and seconds after I stopped she rippled as her pleasure broke over her.

'That was quick' I said.

All Karina would manage was 'hhhhhhhmmm.'

'I'm taking my plug out. I'm not enjoying it. Maybe another time.'

As I unzipped and slid my pants down Karina also moved to access the butt plug she wore. After a minute or so the plugs were in a bag, swiftly followed by the ben wa balls. I maintained the ball stretcher because I liked the sensation it gave me at that moment.

Halfway through lunch I excused myself and went to the bathroom to remove the stretcher. It had become a bit annoying as well. We would need to talk about all these things. Perhaps anal wasn't something we would enjoy even if the idea intrigued us. Or maybe it simply for another time.

I told Karina when I returned to the table. 'Oh well,' she said, adding 'it's just as well we enjoy oral and have the Kama Sutra to work through.' I could only laugh.

Back at the house we fucked a number of times using well known, regular and understood positions. It was a straight vanilla fuck session filled with an extra level of intimacy from events earlier in the day. We might have faltered with the kinky but the connection was stronger for the choices we made.

After a snack and a coffee we moved out under the stars. We lay on the lounges by the pool, hand in hand, looking at the stars above. After what felt like an hour Karina whispered 'are we good?'

'Yes, we're good' I replied just as softly.

'And it's a secret we keep?'

'Yes' I whispered in reply, sweet our voices both.

We lay there for a while longer enjoying the quiet and the magnificent spread above us. As it started to cool I stood, helped Karina up, and we mooched off to bed.

The others were joining us late morning. Jane and Alexi had a car, and were giving a lift to Lily and Celeste. Before they arrived we did a quick tidy and a shop for food items, especially for the New Years Eve dinner party.

We met them at the gate and there were hugs and kisses all round. We showed Jane and Alexi to one bedroom, while Celeste and Lily could have rooms of their own. They chose to sleep in the one room, arguing it was less cleaning and washing. In a quiet moment Celeste admitted to Karina that they had decided to see what it was like as a relaxed couple, a bit more than dancers with benefits but not really tight. Celeste only had six months left before she returned to Paris and Lily had not long joined the Company so a deep relationship was not really sensible. It was apparently good sex and fun times that drove what they were about.

After a light lunch Alexi and Jane went to lie down for a while. The rest of us went out to the pool. Celeste and Lily had agreed with our pool rules. I was lying with a half mongrel looking at the slightly tanned and brunette form of my partner, the caramel and chocolate Celeste and the alabaster and ruby Lily. It was about two minutes before Lily realised she needed sunscreen. She slathered it on, asking for help on her back. Celeste obliged, and I reckon there might have been a sneaky finger as she rubbed the lotion into Lily's arse cheeks.

I looked to Karina and winked, and received a smile in return. 'So ladies, do you need a room?' Karina posed.

Celeste looked up and replied 'we could, just like Jane and Alexi are going for it right now. Or we could do it right here. Want a show?'

My mouth hung open in surprise, while Karina chuckled. 'What about you Lily? Fancy an alfresco fuck?'

'No, not really' she replied. 'Getting naked in front of you was a big step for me. I like you all but sex now seems a bit much a bit soon.'

Celeste chimed in 'she's just teasing you Lil. Don't worry, we won't make you do anything you don't want to. And if being naked is too much then you can get dressed.'

'I'm okay, I think. Let's just enjoy the sun.' After that the rule was topless, but only Karina and I went nude when we were alone.

We had a fabulous New Years Eve. The next day we were all dusty, a bit tired from the party. We then spent the next few days relaxing, catching up, swimming, running and sleeping. Soon it was time to wend back to the city, ready for the new season.

We returned to work. The season was full on, and the months flew by. Jane and Alexi, while we remained friends, moved put of our immediate circle. We stayed tight with Celeste and Lily, and a number of other dancers.

The end of the season coincided with a number of major changes in our lives. We finally moved in together, and set up our home. Karina was promoted to soloist for all her good work in Swan Lake and the contemporary works she had major roles in. And Celeste was going back to Paris at the end of placement.

We invited Celeste and Lily to dinner to celebrate. Lily declined, telling Karina that she was too upset. Celeste told us that they had broken up, that she had to return to Paris and a long distance relationship would not work.

So it was the three of celebrating. We opened a bottle of bubbles and made a toast to our good fortune. Celeste shrugged off her coat, leaving her standing in a little black dress, accessorised with a pair of heels and a killer smile.

Karina asked me to go to the corner store to get milk. I knew we had some in the fridge but figured she wanted to speak to Celeste alone for a few minutes. When I returned I entered to find Karina and Celeste embracing. I noticed Karina was wearing the orange corset along with the black skirt and boots she wore before. That corset had that unwritten understanding that Karina would have at least one orgasm tonight. There didn't seem to be anything sexual in the hug with Celeste. They broke, and Celeste moved away while Karina directed me to the kitchen.

'You know I love you more than anyone, but I also really love Celeste. She's been a special friend and I would like to make this night special. I'm hoping you'll agree to her spending the night with us.'

'Won't that be a bit embarrassing as I honour the corset?' I asked, not realising what I was missing.

'Well, dummy, if you honour the corset tonight there will be orgasms for Celeste and I.'

'Oh, okay. Okay, good' I managed to say. The idea of a threesome with Celeste left me a stammering mess.

'I'll take that as a yes' Karina replied, continuing 'dinner first, then the fun. While I give Celeste the good news please dig out the toy bag. There might be some things we can use.'

We enjoyed a beautiful dinner, sharing stories of Celeste's time. She enjoyed telling me how flustered Karina had been after the video call we shared when they were on tour. 'What she didn't tell was that after you disconnected we each lay on our beds, put our vibrators to use, and spurred each other on. Karina told me about how much she loves your tongue and your cock.

Karina interjected 'play your cards right and you might get both. And, what did you tell me about that day?'

'About how much I enjoy anal. The last time I had sex in Paris it included a long slow fuck with my partner finishing in my arse. Might be your lucky night Ryan. Fancy a go later?'

We cleared the table, and before we enjoyed dessert and coffee, we got the toys out. In our bag we had silicon butt plugs, ben wa balls, a vibrator, Karina's leather harness, the ball stretcher, and the nipple jewellery. Celeste reached into her bag and pulled out a dildo, a chrome butt plug, anal beads, a vibrator, nipple clamps on a chain, and a small suede flogger.

I wondered how spontaneous this opportunity was, but decided that I really didn't care.

'Are you happy with doing this?' I asked Karina. 'I got the impression monogamy was quite important to you?'

'I'm not sure where from, but I am glad you think that. I generally think that monogamy is important in a relationship, but I am prepared to bend it a bit for what might be a once in a lifetime opportunity. And don't tell me you don't want to fuck Celeste.'

'If we were not together and Celeste was willing to sleep with me of course I would. But this is a bit different. Please don't get me wrong, I want to do this. I just want to make sure I understand what is happening, and that there won't be any regrets.'

'I want this memory and this experience. I'm glad you're going to be a part of it. When I talked to Lily to invite her for dinner she told me one of the things she would miss would be the sex.'

'We fucked like bunnies' Celeste explained. 'And we experimented a bit. We did a bit of anal, and we sometimes took charge. The nipple clamps and the flogger were part of that. We were careful not to mark each other. I can take charge of you two if you like.'

The question was left hanging as we ate. Celeste explained that she had to break up with Lily. She loved every minute they were together but that she was returning to Paris to a senior role. She couldn't, in all honesty, try to maintain such a physical relationship over the big distance and with such little spare time. Lily had returned to live with her parents, but that couldn't last for long. Karina said 'I'll give her a call and see what she's up to. Maybe she could stay here for a bit?'

'That's a good idea.'

Celeste segued with 'I have a good idea. After dessert we're going to the bedroom and fucking out brains out. Yes?'

'Yes' Karina replied, while I simply nodded.

As we ate the rest of the main we talked about the Company and the season coming up. As I cleared the empty dishes to the kitchen Celeste made her first move. She instructed Karina to remove her skirt, leaving her in the corset, a small tight g-string and her boots. When I returned to the table I was handed a butt plug and told to insert it. It was bigger than I had tried but I was willing to try it. Celeste also handed me the ball stretcher to wear. I went to the bathroom. I struggled with getting the butt plug in and as I did I realised it wasn't what I wanted.

When I returned dessert was waiting for us. Celeste had also changed. Her dress had been removed, and she now wore Karina's harness along with her boy-leg panties and heels. The harness suited her, emphasising her round breasts and eraser like nipples. She had also tied her loose hair into a no nonsense bun.

I placed the plug and stretcher on the table and told the ladies that I wasn't playing.

'I thought you'd enjoy a threesome, especially with Celeste' Karina commented. 'What's wrong?'

'I don't want to be bossed around tonight. I kinda like it when you tell me to lick you, but this is different. I need some time to think about it.'

'Would it be better if I was in charge?' Karina then asked.

'No. At least not right now, maybe sometime.'

'Do you still want to have sex tonight?'

Celeste chimed in with 'how can you resist two hot women waiting for you to fuck them?'

'I feel really unsure. And I'm disappointed you didn't ask me, rather than surprising me.'

'That's on me' Karina replied. 'I thought that if I suggested a threesome you might not want to do it, and I really wanted to fuck Celeste once before she left. We both thought you might to play the game with us. I'm really sorry I've upset you.'

'I'll get over it. I still love you and I don't want to ruin your fun. I'll go out for a couple of hours so you can enjoy yourselves.'

'Ryan, it's all or nothing' Celeste replied. 'I know you're a couple and I want you both, or not at all.'

'Well I'm horny and I want to fuck you both, so can we sort this out please?' Karina pleaded.

'How about this: I'll go for a walk to clear my head and I'll see you both soon?'

'Why don't we all go for a quick drink?' Celeste suggested.

'Sounds like a plan' Karina responded. Turning to me she stepped up close, hugged me, and whispered 'I'm sorry, I really am. Come with us for a coffee and we'll see what happens. Is that okay?'

I thought about it for a second. I realised that there was nothing to lose, so I agreed. Karina slipped on her jumper while Celeste slipped her dress over the harness, then picked up her coat. Luckily the area we moved into had a number of great eateries and cafes. We settled in and enjoyed coffee and gelato. As we chatted I could feel my tension and doubts slipping away.

Celeste scooted off to the bathroom. After she left I said to Karina 'I'm all good.' That was all I needed to say, but I did add 'love you' in a whisper.

Back in the apartment we were soon in the bedroom. I stripped naked, while Karina stayed in her corset and the small and tight g-string. Celeste retained the harness and her lacy boy-leg panties.

Karina and I sandwiched Celeste. The girls were breast to breast while I cuddled them from behind Celeste.

I slid to the floor, and as I did I pulled Celeste's underwear down. As the garment pooled at her feet I caught a glitter in the corner of my eye. I looked up to see the glittering end of a butt plug. I moved my head in and licked around the plug, and across her toned cheeks.