Pasiphae, Wild Horny Granny

Story Info
A sex-starved granny goes hog wild in search of sexual satisfaction.
2.3k words
4.17
19.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers

Pasiphae was the name I used when I performed with the Universal Jazz-Ballet Dance Troupe of Santa Fe. I adopted the name in honor of the Goddess-Queen of Witchcraft in Greek mythology who was reputed to have been a sex enthusiast and lusted after a bull. It is not clear whether she fucked the bull or not... Now I'm semi-retired at age 62. After my second husband passed away two years ago I became preoccupied with my hobbies and interests and two grandkids. I worked out regularly at the health club and even got my trainer to come over and fuck me now and then. But he moved away and I became celibate somewhat except for an occasional masturbation and still I'd be very horny. I love to fuck but I was not getting any since I'd become invisible to male attention despite my good looks and still hot appealing dancer's body. My cunt ached and dripped, I was going insane.

Cuntata in F (uck) Major

I finally decided to visit my friend and former colleague in the dance troupe, Akila. It has been awhile since we last got together. Her biracial son Earl was visiting from out of state; now aged 32 he was more muscle bound and very hot than when he played college football. As we bantered I felt drawn to him lusted after him. It was a mutual attraction between us strangely enough. When Akila was on a long distance call I discreetly invited Earl over for cocktails and lunch the next day. As he saw me off outside I said to Earl "lunch will be a very ripe, juicy well done twat". "Yum" he said.

When Earl arrived around noon my clitoris was already hard and throbbing with sexual arousal, my cunt soaking wet, I was so fucking greedy for dick. After a couple of drinks I dragged Earl into the bedroom. His cock was very big, hard and upright; my anticipation was at fever pitch...He spread my legs and cunt wide on the bed and plunged his dick into me in one deep thrust. It felt so good I came immediately, my body shaking. He began to fuck me vigorously pounding my cunt relentlessly, hitting my G-spot. I came again. The fragrance of his young maleness rose to my nose like steam.

"Yeah", I groaned, "O God fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" on and on. I'd never felt so good in a long time...We rested for a while then I straddled Earl and engulfed his big hard cock with my hot cunt. He began to shake and quiver, gasping; his hips thrashing from side to side. I paced myself, in full control, enjoying his hard body as the shivers went thru my spine. I heard myself groaning as I tightened my pussy around his very hard dick. He let out a loud grunt, spurting violently into me while I heaved and dripped onto him, a jet stream of cunt juice. We lay stuck to each other with sweat and love-juices, feeling a sudden breeze blowing thru the room. All day long we were consumed by an endless lust that pushed up from the depths of our souls, crashing forward like the pounding waves of the open ocean. Salty wet bottomless waves rolling; crashing, colliding hungrily, breathless, desperate and free. We were swept away by a storm, overtaken by overwhelming passion, lost in its rhythm. We fucked and fucked all thru the long lovely day, and the world went into slow motion.

On the eve of his departure, Earl took me to lunch at the Sports grill where he ran into an old buddy named Roy, an ex-team mate. He asked Roy with a wink to take care of me while he was gone. I knew what that meant. Back at my house, on my bed I whispered obscenities to Earl. I was wetter than rain as he played between my legs...My cunt opened like a red flower and he tasted it. Then he plunged deeply into me. "Oh, God" I moaned, clasping him to me. With slow, precise movements he fucked me fervidly; I fucked back with uncompromising lust, rotating my cunt against his hard dick.

My orgasm began slowly, then building up to a crescendo, rushing us both towards climax, pushing against each other, riding a tide until the waves crashed over us and released us...Sometime later I asked Earl to fuck me again and he did, most joyously. I was pliant, flushed, incredibly aroused; my desire buzzing like a hornet, my cunt loamy as he plunged into me, disappearing into the darkness of my womb, my warm hands gliding over his back as he thrust rhythmically in and out of me, assuaging my raw throbbing need...He fucked me gently, slowly, teasingly; I spread my legs wider to give him better access to my bared clitoris, my body straining against him...I cried out when I came, doubled up curling into myself, making him come with me.

Ten days later with Earl gone I was climbing the walls again, horny as a mink. I called Roy. I told him I felt very lecherous. "It's healthy to be lecherous" he said. He came over promptly. Roy is a hefty Black dude but gentle and rather sweet. And OMG, his dick was even heftier! Roy caressed my aroused body; as I straddled him and guided his huge, hard cock inside my heated twat, without drawing a breath...it fitted like a cork, and I began to ride him. "I'm so hot and wet for you" I whispered, grinding my engorged clitoris against his hard shaft, my eyes riveted on his. I moved in deep rhythms in a wet melting fuck that sent me swirling, spinning in a whirlwind, securely anchoring his dick in my humid pussy...We were both subversive in that moment of madness and magic.

I felt so good, so lovely. I fucked Roy with experienced finesse, my well-toned body moving gracefully over him; my hair wild, unruly. Roy looked stunned, amazed, filled with delightful pleasure, he groaned, I sobbed...I was tender and rough, gloriously reveling in the fuck, whispering erotic words, my voice thick with sex..."God, your cock is so hard Roy, it feels so good in my cunt" I muttered, "I could fuck you forever"...I screamed a piercing cry as I came violently, my body heaving, my cunt clutching his cock tightly as he spurted heavily into me. We lay joined like Siamese twins, in deep repose. I felt our warm mingled juices seeping slowly out of me onto Roy's balls and inner thighs...

Roy went AWOL on me for some time after our hot enjoyable encounter. He did not return my calls. I visited the Sports grill, apparently a hangout for sportsmen, a few times looking for him but to no avail. Just when I was about to give up he showed up with his buddy Leo in tow. I was so excited I almost had an orgasm. We drank some booze, smoked some weed while the two guys played with my tits, my ass, my cunt on a large beach towel covering the rug in the parlor, while I sucked on Leo's hard huge very thick cock. Then I mounted Leo's rigid pole and impaled myself on it until it disappeared all the way inside me. It was simply amazing...I rode the giant cock with expertise, my slimy grool running down the shaft until I came and came crying out, wailing, screaming. Then Roy entered my asshole and began to fuck me with gusto... The dudes fucked me and fucked me in various permutations for a long time and I continued to come and come until they flooded me with gallons of cum. We fucked all day long; and I came and came until I could come no more. My cunt my ass my throat were filled with thick hot semen. I was fully satiated. What an experience that was. The two guys had to leave for a gig somewhere. Several days later I tried to reconnect with them to no avail. Meanwhile my cunt had started to act up again demanding more action. Holy shit, I was losing my mind, I needed to be fucked and fucked hard.

Pasiphae's Bull

I went back to the Sports grill a few times hoping to pick up a dude to fuck, without much luck. I resorted to flashing my cunt at a few young guys without much success. Then one day a tall, well-built Black dude noticed me and my antics, my cunt. He walked over to me and said with a grin "that is one pretty cat you've got there". "Yep and a very hungry cat I daresay" I said smiling sluttily. "Well, I have a very big chunk of meat for her" he said. "Wow, so let's go feed her then" I said. Back at my house the dude Doug, an ex-basketball player took his time getting me all worked up for a spectacular fuck. His cock was massive, at least 12 inches of super thick black meat, bulging with rope-like veins and rigid like a missile; it was indeed magnificent!...My cunt was all swollen and my clitoris throbbed with anticipation.

Doug licked the sweat from my nipples as he rubbed his cock head gently against my clitoris and I opened myself to everything as he thundered his thrusts into me, his obsidian eyes fierce...O Goddess, I was being truly fucked. I wailed over and over, wringing more pleasure from him, the size and hardness of his cock quite a novelty. We'd been fucking for a very long time and I'd come many times already..."Ah, woman, you're so delicious, your cunt is like a cauldron." Doug murmured to me, plowing deeply into my ever widening twat...

He was almost mauling me but it felt good, I was fiercely happy to have the trunk-like dick move inside me like a powerful locomotive piston...Doug's enormous cock was lathered with my thick cunt juices as it touched all those places inside me that other cocks never reach...He rocked my body with his cock while I grunted in my throat with each thrust, gripping the pounding cock with my strong cunt muscles, crying out—"Oh my God, Doug!" then coming in several long blasts, milking the cock harder, my teeth clenched, riding the possession of my intense orgasmic pleasure. He rested inside me until my tremors died down. The he resumed fucking me slowly, rhythmically.

The muscles of my calves and thighs tensing and releasing in this magnificent sexual encounter...An unruly lust gripped me, flooding my body. My clitoris throbbed hugely, my scent inviting, my cunt all-welcoming; soaked, wide open. Doug's cock was lodged in my womb, my muscles tightened around him, sucking him in, holding him there...There was something about his cock that astounded me; he could reach hitherto untouched regions in my cunt, that I never knew existed before...O Goddess it was simply divine, A magical cock!

Doug pumped into me, his breath came faster and shallow, then with a loud cry, shot his thick hot cum; pouring it into me in powerful torrents flooding my innards. I came again and again in a violent rush, beating the cushions and screaming my ecstasy...Doug and I were closeted together all day long. He fucked me until I lost my mind. We both slept soundly afterwards.

I was in the mood to fuck again when we woke up hours later. Doug was incredulous, I was totally insatiable. I mounted his cock and held it tightly inside the heat of my cunt, muttering an old song into his ear as I fucked him with fervor. Joyously our sacred bodies entered the spiritual merging with all of life; transformed I surrendered to the heavy fucking, engulfed by the passion of the Earth Mother/life force in a sacred flow of energy. Finally coming in an enormous orgasm, groaning like a jungle cat my cunt flooding the futon noisily, with spurting liquids. It was my first experience of squirting. Doug's own climax bursting forth with mine and I collapsed on top of his heaving body, his face buried between my breasts.

After refreshment with booze and food Doug fucked my again swollen cunt, doggy style, dancing inside me with an easy rocking rhythm. My mind was filled with images of pounding waves, cascading water and groans of pleasure and delight as he stroked inside me strongly, intensely yet delicately..."O yes, yes, yes" I mumbled sweetly, my eyes shut, tears running down my face, farting continuously as I came and came and he came with me filling me with more spunk.

Doug stayed with me for three glorious days fucking me magnificently, round the clock. His body was so beautiful, so hard and muscular so virile; a veritable bull. He would bend me across the futon, his cock huge, hard like a mahogany log sliding up and down my juicy vulva from behind. I'd tremble as he thrust into me. I would groan and raise myself higher to swallow him deeper. His cock so hard, so strong, thrusting relentlessly in and out of my soaking pussy. I'd be so wet I could hear his cock moving inside me-- slurpy, squishy, watery sounds-- He'd fuck and fuck my cunt inside and out, slowly, patiently for a long time; then he'd fuck my asshole. The pleasure was excruciating. My body will begin to quiver as I felt the convulsive orgasms sweep thru me. He'd come seconds after I did and I'd feel the hot gushing semen pouring into me...

Like the Goddess Pasiphae I have got my own bull. It was a night of full moon. The beautiful guitar music permeated the room like the essence of a flower as Doug fucked me and fucked me, my cunt a hot raging cauldron and I came and came like a house on fire...I am a daughter of the Moon, devoted to the Goddess Pasiphae; my blood is Amazon. On this night, the soul of Pasiphae is reincarnated in me.

THE END

ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers