Pasiphae's Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
delecta
delecta
11 Followers

Helen quickly ended the call. She listened to what happened inside the house and could not believe how lucky her sister was; so intense was the sex her sister just had with her husband that Helen's cheeks were flushed red from arousal. Two years of sexual abstinence took steadily their toll tempting her everyday to ride anything erect that crossed her path and now she overheard the steamy action of her sister with her husband wildly fucking her, she was over the edge. Weak is the flesh and Helen felt her panties dampen with her loins being on fire and her twat grooling and aching, barely resisting the temptation to touch herself right there on the doorstep of her sister's house. For a moment, she considered to return home and masturbate like crazy over what she recorded with her phone.

When her sister called her she answered as natural as she could.

"Hi sis, just saw your call. Where are you?" she greeted her sister blissfully.

"Hanna, I am outside your door, why don't you open?" she asked frustrating her sister some more.

"I didn't hear the doorbell sis, we had the music loud and—" she excused, but Helen interrupted her.

"Oh, I can return later sister; it's so hot outside that my sweat glued the cotton to my skin. Sorry for interrupting you again!" Helen replied.

"Nonsense, on your left, under the pot, you will find our spare house key; enter and make yourself comfortable. I will finish my shower and I'll join you in a minute," she urged her sister.

"Well, make it quick as I may need your bath too," she replied with a sadistic smirk on her face, imagining the couple trying to untie their genitals.

In the bathtub, Hanna and Victor were struggling to relax under icy water when finally, after five agonizing minutes, they got unstuck with a vulgar clenching sound. Relieved from the awkward situation he tried to embrace her, but she hastily excused herself as she rushed to join her sister. Meanwhile, Helen made herself comfy in the living room that was reeking fresh sex, trying to locate the sex soiled spots on the sofa and floor. An impressive amount of thick luteal cream daubed the front side of the sofa, still dripping viscous to the floor, forming a white puddle.

Helen was so aroused that she couldn't resist the temptation to sniff on her sister's pussy cream. She bent over the daub and inhaled the aroma of freshly fucked cunt, looking around for any traces of Victor's cum, starved and thirsty, as she was for sex, she longed for the scent and savor of sperm, let alone Victor's sperm, but no sign of cumshot was on the big sofa.

"The bitch of my sister, she kept all the creampie for herself," she murmured with jealousy, leaning forward to lap on her sister's vaginal mucus hoping it will be blended with her brother-in-law sperm when her eye caught something, a trail pattern of sparkly droplets splashed on the table before the couch. She hesitated for a moment, she realized that she had to stop, that this it is not right, but the next moment she was rushing to sniff on it with an expression flashed with excitement when realized it looks and smells like semen. She leaned her face forward, slurping and savoring Victor's cum swiping every single spatter from there, trying to figure out how Victor's cumshot flung in the opposite direction from the one he was fucking her sister until it occurred to her that her brother's-in-law ejaculation was so forceful that part of it ended on top of the table behind him as backspatter.

"Oh fuck, I must stop thinking this before I fall more for him; this is obsession," she whispered and returned to her seat waiting for them. Strange things crossed her mind, like snatching one of Victor's soiled underwear.

"This could be a great addition for my masturbation sessions," she thought, but dismissed the perverted thought with guilt.

In two minutes, her sister was entering the living room, refreshed from the shower, hugged her, excusing herself for the delay.

"Sorry sis, I was taking a shower and didn't hear the doorbell and your calls."

"I would love to take a bath, too, sis. Is Victor home?" she asked casually.

"Yes, but he is sleeping, he had heavy duty work to do today and—"

"I can see what kind of heavy duty he had to carry out..." Helen said and pointed to the fresh puddles of leucorrhea staining the sofa, before her sister could finish, and then she added, "I thought we share everything sis."

Hanna jumped embarrassed from her seat and without a word she tried to quickly scoop and weep every trace of her bodily fluids that betrayed her intimate moments. When she finished she avoided to look back to her sister who was watching her in envy.

"I lied for you only to not feel bad, besides, he was finishing when you knocked our door." she replied.

"I don't want you to hate me for interrupting the sweetest moments between you two. I am sure he already hates me for this," Helen said with a genuine worry expression on her face.

"That's not true. Victor loves you and as for our sexual life, it's not as great as you might think, so do not feel guilty." Hanna said, not convincing her sister who witnessed the opposite some minutes before.

"Well, he is a great husband, and there is no reason for complaining if he doesn't satisfy you in bed or he is less endowed than other guys; believe me, as you'll grow older, dull sex will weight less and less in your relationship and the company of quality will weight more and more in your common life. Besides, you can send him buy some sex toys to spice your sexual life, sis. You need to know that out there are many women lurking, ready to steal good-looking men, seducing and luring them away from their wives with hot and pervert sex." Helen dropped expertly the seed in Hanna's head.

"Dull sex..." Hanna whispered, feeling uncomfortable discussing intimate matters, as always.

"Yes, sister, dull sex; this is the number one enemy for young couples! When a virile man can't satisfy his wife and his wife doesn't drain her young husband daily, she's letting him open and vulnerable to temptations; I may not have your education, but in these matters I am way more experienced than you," Helen added and she had a point, giving her sister food for many thoughts.

Hanna hesitated for a moment, but then she opened herself and her problems to her sister, revealing the details of her sexual problem.

"It's me the cause, it's not Victor's fault. I mean his... key is too fat to fit easily into my... keyhole, sister, and it's painful every time I take my husband in me. I am scared! I don't want to lose my husband. He accepted all my terms, no dirty talking, no oral or anal sex and still, I cannot give my man the pleasure he deserves, even now that we make unprotected sex," she confessed disappointed.

"Fat... cock? How fat, exactly?" Helen asked, more curious and aroused, now.

"Is it that important? Fat enough to cause me pain," Helen replied obviously annoyed.

"I am asking you this, because I want to help you and not out of curiosity. You know only one man and I know maybe two thousands of them..." Hanna reassured her and insisted.

"He is thick; his thing is as fat as a 2L coke bottle in girth and about this long," Helen replied, showing her sister around 8 inches.

Helen coughed in surprise as she opened her greedy eyes.

"Oh my, that's a lot of man meat, baby sis. This is what we call a king-size cock and I know a lot of women ready to kill for enjoying this kind of cock between their legs!" she exclaimed.

"They are free to take his monstrous cock away after I get pregnant, as long as I keep the rest of my husband for myself, Helen. I am seriously considering persuading him to reduce his cock size surgically. If he loves me truly—" Hanna said, but Helen jumped in protest.

"Are you out of your mind? Are you going to ask the man you love to chop his schlong for your sake? Don't you know that for a man his size is his pride? How can you be so selfish and ruthless to the man you say you care for and cherish the most? Your first and only man, as you often say!"

"I don't know what to do, sister. I don't want to lose Vic, he—" she responded, as Victor entered the living room, proud and confident of himself.

"Hi Helen! What's all this about Vic? What I've done again?" he cackled like a proud rooster.

"Hi there, my brother-in-law, we were talking about the yummy dinner Hanna prepared for you and it sound delicious," she replied and she crossed her legs trying to stop her juices leaking further in the stud's presence. She was getting aroused glimpses at Victor's crotch trying to figure the size of the monster lurking beneath, cursing her bad luck to always get laid with guys who often had big cars, but cocks as big as her pinky finger while her prudish sister who only knew a single man in her life, the man who married, was wrestling a legendary cock every night, and on the top of it she was complaining about. "Life is unfair," she thought to herself licking her lips instinctively.

"Helen? I am talking to you!" Hanna yelled to her sister.

"Uh, sorry sis, I got distracted," she admitted.

"Are you hungry? Let's go to the kitchen to serve you dinner," her sister said.

Helen was hungry for sure, but not in the sense her sister meant.

Hanna and Helen disappeared into the kitchen for two hours, eating and chatting. Helen, a woman clearly on the verge of depression and ten years older than Hanna, was still a good-looking single mother, with a craving for attention; this voluptuous ginger colleen had some personal issues, hanging on her sister like a castaway to his lifesaver. Trying to help her, Hanna was supporting her, letting her follow them anytime, everywhere in couple's pretty much any recreational activity, be it for coffee, or shopping, or hiking and swimming.

Victor in the living room was watching TV, but his mind was fixed elsewhere. His sister-in-law had something in the way she was looking at him, something that was quickening his hunting instincts, reminding him the adventurous and kinky teenager he used to be. He couldn't risk an affair so close to his family, he could only hope for an erotic escapade every time he was out of town. He was trying hard to be loyal to his sweet wife, but sex with her was difficult if not impossible at all at times.

Yet, the thought of Helen was reoccurring in his mind and on plenty of occasions; he appreciated her goods behind his wife's back, ogling her body openly when Helen was gazing his way to let the message sink in; in one of those games people play, in hope to break the boredom of their uneventful lives. A silly game, actually, played for the thrill and satisfaction; a game meant to become a ritual of daily routine too.

However, lately, Helen made herself pretty and behaved provocatively to draw more of his attention as he was cooking her slowly in return, not knowing how to deal with it.

Time passed. It was already late, and the two sisters were still in the kitchen. He was ready to go see what was happening when Hanna came in and dropped the idea for night swimming; an excellent idea for Victor too who urged them to hurry up and pack their swim paraphernalia and some chilled refreshments in a beach freezer and leave as soon as possible. They left the house just before midnight.

Outside of the house, heat and humid air made the sweat lingering on their bodies, soaking their cloths and as they were arranging their things they came closer, in fact, so close that the musky scents of the sweaty sisters pervaded the space and struck Victor's senses as it hit an alpha dog in the proximity of bitches in heat arousing him instantly. Once Victor and Helen entered the car, he scented the air for that distinctive moldy aroma of damp twat and proud of his nose sensitivity he detected that faint particular female arousal smell among the others. As Hanna was still busy arranging things around, a check in the mirror confirmed whose fanny was sweaty and grooling. In the backseat, Helen was blushing and squeezing her legs together; being a hirsute was not helping and she was feeling uncomfortable with her state. They all got relieved some minutes later, when they were speeding on the empty coastline highway with the wind rushing through their hair and washing away the transpiration. Their mood was getting better by the minute, laughing with Hanna's jokes and relaxing with the dark starry scenery unfolding before them.

They headed to a secluded shallow gulf beach outside the city; a perfect love nest Victor and Hanna used to visit often on their first dates and they even made love there twice. Outdoors always had a relaxing effect on his wife, who was more receptive in a natural environment.

They arrived there at 1:00 am, gathered their things and headed for the beach, running down the narrow path like playful children. Nevertheless, Victor didn't miss any opportunity to sniff on Helen behind his wife's back.

Victor and Hanna always preferred swimming at night avoiding the crowd, the sun, the heat, and above all, that annoying noise. They all wished there was no one else on the beach to nag them and after a few turns, there was: a sandy blanket outlining the dark of the sea, the picture-perfect gray image. From above, the magic medallion of a full moon was perched in the sky among the scarce clouds, a wheel among chariots of winds, shedding its silver down on the briny trepidations, as a gust of the sea breeze forced the pareos of the two sisters before him to lift to their waists revealing the allure of lust under the moonlight. He shivered as he ran his hand down, patting his wife's nether. The wind whipped around them, carrying the unmistakable aroma of salt and memories from childhood mixed with their feminine scents as they were rushing to the shore. He enjoyed that strong taste of salt on the breeze, complemented by the feel of the sand beneath his feet and everything on that beach was perfect, promising, and inviting.

He let the sisters choose their spot, a patch of perfectly flattened sand, helping them unpack their things. As they arranged their towels and the paraphernalia on the beach, his hand grabbed by accident Helen's left buttock instead of a towel. She grinned at him with no further reaction or comment and he let his grip fade instead of releasing it immediately. To say he was embarrassed it's an exaggeration, on the contrary, he was looking like a starved reluctant carnivore given a taste of blood as he was the one getting hotter and hotter instead of chilling out in this idyllic scenery.

Soon, the three of them were rushing to the sea, splashing and giggling into the refreshing waters, swimming and enjoying the calm darkness like three lazy frogs in their private pond. After a while, Victor returned first to the beach rejuvenated and laying down on his towel was savoring the tranquility of the surroundings still troubled and excited about what happened fifteen minutes ago when he grabbed Helen's soft flesh. He was surprised by Helen's reaction when he groped her behind; she didn't mind it or protested and she even accepted his hand lingering for a few seconds on her skin before he removes it from there. He was excited wondering if it was safe or not to attempt it again, but he dismissed the thought as too risky. Next, it was Helen's turn to return to the beach. As she approached, he admired her slim silhouette in her white swimsuit and lost as he was in his thoughts, he barely noticed she already stood above him and surely not before droplets from her wet body were dribbling on his shoulders. He turned to tell her to watch it out, only to find she was almost all over him with a strange angry-hungry look in her eyes.

"Did you enjoy the sea?" he turned around and asked her.

"Yes, it's perfect," she replied, "a real turn-on," she added gluing her eyes to his hard-on bulging his crotch.

He didn't realize until this moment, but she was right. He was sporting a raging erection without even noticing. He gazed her eyes and said:

"Stop dripping all over me because water turns me on," he replied, chuckling.

She stood upright and following her movement under the dim moonlight he peeked upwards until he was gazing mesmerized at her engorged camel toe outline on her bikini fabric and her untrimmed pussy protruding like a revolting bush from its sides. His dick stiffened and twitched in his trousers like a slithering snake, something she noticed and pointing there she said, "Well, I will lie down to not upset you any further with my wetness, Vic."

"Only if I had the chance to feed my notoriously fat cock in your lippy pussy and making you feel sorry for your arrogance," Victor murmured and promised to himself the usual 'one-day-I-will' empty promise, because he would never attempt such a thing as he was careful and serious person. First, she was a single mother of a fifteen-year-old kid, so to fool around with her was impossible without being exposed in the long run and second, jealous people often ruin happy families no matter how bonded they are to their siblings. Victor was cautious.

With these thoughts, he turned to his left, and they locked eyes. To break the tension, he asked her if she was seeing anyone.

"No, not really, I don't," she sighed with disappointment.

"Not in a great mood?" he asked, trying to delve more into her personal life.

"On the contrary, quite in the mood, but no one that can fill the gaps," she replied with regret.

As Helen and Victor seldom had the opportunity to discuss in private without her sister around, he seized the opportunity to scratch on what she offered by proposing her something that was ranging between intrusive to insulting.

"I see, look, Helen, I have a friend that's, well, hmm, well-endowed and I can arrange for him to pay us a visit to know him and if you attract each other, we all will be more than happy," he proposed, waiting for her reaction.

"Oh you men, I didn't mean this sort of gaps!" she replied laughing and looking at him amused under the gloom of the full moon.

"Well, if everything goes smooth and you get those gaps well filled, I am sure that you will get along with the rest of your gaping aspects, too," he pushed her enough. His vulgar innuendo caught her off guard at exact moment when a cloud hid the full moon darkening the scene.

After a few moments with tears brimming her eyes, tears he couldn't see them in the dark and her trembling, sobbing voice betraying that she was getting emotional, she sighed deeply,

"I guess I became a burden for both of you, dragging me all the time behind you and away from my problems, so I guess I have to accept your offer, so bring in your friend, I will happily meet him and then fuck him if you want me to; after all, I am a slut since they married me to that brutal sailor who taught me to like rough sex and beatings and other unspeakable things that made me perform for him and his friends." Her reply flooded with sobs and emotions of rejection.

Victor on the other hand couldn't believe what he was hearing, as he would never suspect this little shy redhead with blue eyes and the angelic face to have any background in sexual perversions. His wife never mentioned a thing, even a hint, about her sister's past. He felt the urge to fuck her; if only they were alone he was sure that he couldn't resist the temptation to assault her so unbearable it was the aching in his groin and now he had to do something about it to calm down.

If Helen intended to pity her by saying all that, she was wrong. That brief confession of his sister-in-law sent him over the edge and under the cover of the shadows of the cloud blocking the moonlight; he quietly grabbed and pumped furiously his cock inside his trousers. He ejaculated in them with a grunt, releasing all the sexual tension from his blue balls and getting his trunks and fingers full of sticky cum.

delecta
delecta
11 Followers