Pasiphae's Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter?" Helen asked between her sobs, perplexed by his roar.

"Oh, nothing, I hit my back on some sharp stone under my towel," he said, trying to get cover as the full moon got clear of clouds illuminating the scene again.

Helen passed unmentioned the fact that there were no rocks on the flat spot they have chosen.

"I hope I didn't shock you," Helen said, regretting the slip of her tongue.

"On the contrary, I found your story very interesting and I want to tell me more about you," he said as he squeezed the last drops from his still spurting cock, under the towel. Growing in him was an aggressive feeling that he must dominate her, but he controlled his urge to take over and make her obey him right away.

At that moment, his wife called him from afar to join her in swimming. Before he leaves, he couldn't help it and made a bold move, grabbing Helen's hand in between his sperm soaked hands and as he was smearing much of his cum on them, he told in a concerned voice, "It's a real pleasure to have your company, Helen, so stop mention it, as for my friend maybe he gets lucky to know you better, because you are a special lady, believe me!"

Helen got confused by his move, but she accepted his touch that lasted a few seconds more than usual. On one hand, she was feeling uncomfortable and on the other she was craving a man's touch, so she said nothing.

"A reckless move, but I have to follow my domineering instincts. It's clear to me now that my sister-in-law must become mine," he thought, as his aching bollocks and his still tickling prostate dictated him that he had to mark his new and fresh territory. He recalled his father saying to him that it is a man's duty to follow his primal instincts and dare in war and love. A man, who does not attempt to conquer the woman he desires, is a lesser man.

After that, he ran away like a lunatic and plunged into the silvery black waters to join his wife, leaving his sister-in-law almost in shock sniffing her hands and then licking them clean. Soon, he was playing with Hanna under the water to the point he almost fisted her pussy and as she cried out loud surprised by his rampant moves he realized that his penis was erect again; he tried to push it in Hanna without getting more than an inch in her tight pussy. This was always a problem in their sex life, as she required lots of foreplay and lubrication to get her ready for the full penetration by his fat prick.

This time was no different, and after a few strokes, he abandoned assaulting her pussy no matter that he was still horny as hell. It took him a lot of swimming to calm down weary from the effort. The rest of the evening, until they left, went by humdrum, and after some resting by the tranquil plash of the wave, they returned home at 4:00 in the morning. Helen wanted the three of them to enjoy the dawn together, but Hanna replied she was exhausted and sleepy.

While Hanna fell like a rock to their bed and slept immediately, sleeping was not easy for Victor and Helen. Victor visited the bathroom twice to get some relief from sexual frustration and Helen in the leisure of her own house and bed, she was buttering her muffin for over an hour before she fell asleep.

Next morning, Victor gave George a call to arrange a meeting for the four of them, and he gladly accepted. Satisfied that his plan is working well, he rushed to inform his wife about this, but instead of getting happy, she frowned and then exploded.

"You don't know my sister! What came to you to arrange her a date without me knowing? Why did you take such initiatives?" she shouted.

"I am sorry honey, just wanted to see your sis happy, that's all," he tried to apologize.

"You know something, Vic? She is fine as she is, I don't want her getting into trouble and I don't want to discuss this," she added.

"OK honey, I will cancel it," he agreed with disappointment.

"Oh baby, you are so thoughtful to everyone and sometimes naïve, Helen is not as innocent as she looks, and she can find her own man if she wants to..." she appealed attempting to pamper him after she scolded him for good.

She hugged him and after a brief pause Victor asked curious, "Then why she doesn't?"

"I don't want to explain since I can't do it without exposing my sister's personal life and I am quite discreet, you know that!" she replied intriguing him more about Helen's past.

"Well, that was interesting. It seems I have a perverted slut wandering in my home, ready for use and abuse, I just have to be extra careful and with a little luck I could lash my sexual craving on her sis while living happily with my sweet wifey," he thought,

"Paradise!" he exclaimed, and his wife gazed at him as if he was crazy.

"So, are you sure you want me to cancel the arrangement?" he asked her a second time

"Yes, at once," she chided, upset.

Disappointed, he called George and canceled the meeting; he was hoping to employ George as a cover and trainer for Helen. In their sophomore year, they already passed around and tag-teamed girlfriends. He now had to devise another plan to get his grip on Helen, owning her, yet, in the back of his head one thought was annoying him the most: Why he has to hide and cheat on his wife behind her back in order to take the satisfaction he needed so much to feel complete and happy with his life? The more he thought about it, the more his marriage was seeming not exactly as perfect as he hoped and the worst part in that was that he started behaving like a thief for receiving what's the most natural thing in the world for every living creature: Sexual satisfaction and gratification.

Deep inside, he felt a clock was ticking against his marriage with his beloved wife.

Nevertheless, fantasy and anticipation are the best stimulants for a man and with the thought of what he could do to Helen, his perverted sister-in-law, he turned hornier by the day and now, with the excuse of getting her pregnant, he was fucking his wife twice a day to wind some steam off.

Hanna was tight for his girth and she was hurt, being disheartened each time, but he banged her anyway. He knew his fat member was the real reason she was reluctant to have as much sex with him as he desired, so he considered he had the right to make her sis share the duties of serving him and his perversions too, keeping the whole thing in the family. This thought disappointed him since he was always mocking people that they are not true to themselves and they devise arguments to justify their passions and wrongs instead of being true and direct.

For a while, he let things go and he tried to focus on his business as he was hesitant to carry on with any plan. It was difficult to attempt any direct approach with Helen without exposing himself and potentially compromising his marriage with Hanna, when a brilliant idea sparked out of the blue for having his hands on Helen, safely, and without risking everything. It was a cunning setup and too tempting to let it pass. Lust is a big inspirational drive in life and now it was the lower head's turn to take over and lead his actions.

Next morning found Victor roaming sex shops downtown instead of looking after his business; in the third one he found what he was searching for: A dildo named 'bad dragon' that resembled his fat prick, not too long, but fat enough to give trouble to most women as his penis did to all females he met. He instructed the guy to wrap it as a present and then visited a jewelry shop and chose a nice, discrete necklace with a blue and green butterfly medallion. He produced the letter he wrote the night before and asked the shop owner to deliver the entire package to Helen's address the next day. After that, satisfied, he headed to attend his usual business. On his return home, he found his wife and her sister talking over their ice tea, chatting as usual about everything. When they noticed him, they stopped their small talk and his wife darted to welcome him with a big kiss before she rushes to the kitchen. She loaded a good portion of her excellent meatloaf on a plate and served him before she returns to her sister that shouted after him,

"Hey Victor! I liked the night swimming a lot. When are we going to do it again? It is getting hotter and hotter by the day and it would be nice to chill out and get refreshing ourselves again. Starting tomorrow, I am on summer vacation and I will be around to help my sister with her chores too."

Victor hesitated a bit. It was so tempting and inviting the Helen's call that he barely resisted to accept it. He felt an erection building just from the thought that maybe Helen was inviting him to make his final move.

"Sorry, tomorrow we have a busy day at work," he shouted back, dismissing their idea without delay much to her disappointment, since he wanted Helen to be at her house when his package will be delivered and he still had to work on the plan to follow her reactions.

In the living room the two sisters continued their conversation.

"As you can see, I tried to save you sis from tonight's torment," Helen whispered to her sister.

"I can't stand it anymore, Helen. He became a sex maniac, I tell you, being on my tail first thing in the morning and last thing before we sleep. From twice a week, we now have sex twice a day and I am sore down there; only during my period I can rest for a while." Hanna complained, looking desperate.

"Tell him you have a headache. He will spare you, sis," she urged her.

"He is giving me painkillers and waits for me to say I am feeling better to assault me with his monster. I think I will propose him a surgery after I get pregnant."

"No, you can't do that Hanna, you can't risk your husband health; you can lose him," Helen protested.

"If I cannot satisfy him, I will lose him anyway," she replied in despair.

"We will prevent this from happening, sister; have you ever considered letting him visit a brothel? Sluts keep husbands satisfied and their families united and this is their job and contribution to society." Helen proposed with a smirk on her face.

"I can't believe you propose me such an indecency! You tell me to share my hubby with some filthy whore full of diseases; God, what are we talking about? May I am not good enough for my first and only love, but I will never allow my hubby to cheat on me," she shouted, desperate and ready to cry.

"Come on; don't be melodramatic and stop yelling, he will hear us. I'm not telling you to share your husband with a whore, just to pay for having him sexually satisfied. I've seen this happening many times, you know..." Hanna pointed out.

"Yes, I know you were a slut and you have seen a lot, Helen, but I don't want a stranger touch my dear husband," Hanna insisted.

"Well, thank you for reminding me what a perverted, skillful, and accomplished slut, I was once, as I am trying to forget this, my baby sis; just to remind you I had no choice on that, but you better check your options here, because they can have a profound impact on your common future and happiness between letting him visit a brothel to get the satisfaction you can't offer him and having him chopping his dick to your likes, which do you consider being the best option for him?" Helen said in a hurt tone.

"I am so sorry sister; I didn't mean to offend you. I am just trying to keep my family together," her sister apologized and hugged Helen.

"I am family too, Hanna, don't forget that. You can always share your problems with your big sister," Helen replied.

"I don't know what to do. Helen."

"Do not despair. You can visit a doctor, a sex therapist, or you can divert his attention to a hobby. What are Victor's hobbies?"

After some consideration Hanna blurted only one word: "Stalking,"

"What! What do you mean? Is he a voyeur?" her sister inquired, intrigued.

"I think he loves stalking on people. He has a full range of devices in the attic. In the beginning, I thought those things were telescopes or astronomy devices, but when I searched some of them that intrigued me the most, on the net, and found they were high-tech surveillance and spying devices. When I asked him what he was doing with all this expensive stuff, he admitted to me that his hobby was to spy on people, even demonstrating that he could hear conversations from half a mile behind closed windows and even see behind curtains and thin walls. It is weird, but I accepted his hobby." Hanna explained to her waiting for her opinion.

"From what you say, I guess Vic has a fetish called voyeurism, simply meaning he is a peeping tom. As a prostitute, I dealt often with this sort of perverts. They want to intrude into your personal moments and they masturbate with what they see. I think that if you boost his fetish, he will masturbate more often, leaving you alone. Is he watching porn?"

"I don't allow such things in my house," Hanna protested.

"Do you prefer to lose your husband? I think since you can't stand his sexual appetite and give him what he wants, your options here are limited, sister:

First, you must visit a sex doctor to see if you can work together on solving your problem.

Second, you can boost his voyeuristic kinks and have him masturbate in the attic and watch porn there.

Third, you may allow him to visit a brothel often and do to whores what you deny him.

Fourth, you can try alternative ways than traditional to satisfy him, like whacking him off.

Fifth—" Helen said, but didn't finish her thought. Her gaze darkened.

"What is the fifth option about, Helen?" Hanna asked her.

"Never mind sister, start with the first option visiting a sex therapist and then we see. In any case, we will keep Vic in the family."

"Thank you sis for supporting me in this, I am grateful," she breathed and exhaled as she hugged her sister.

As soon as Helen left Davia's house, her sister was, as usual, with her legs high and screaming while Victor was fucking again the shit out of her.

The following day, Helen disappeared, and this was a good sign for Victor.

It was the day when at noon, a lazy and still sleepy Helen opened the door, took the package delivered into her hands, tipped the delivery boy and returned tossing it to the kitchen table. She prepared her coffee and returned to the table to closely inspect the package. The sender's name on it was unknown to her and for a moment she thought it might be a mistake, but her address and name were correctly spelled, so she unwrapped its contents, only to be surprised with what she found in there. Her heart leaped as she recognized the contents of the first one: Four butt plugs, three made from rubber ranging in size from novice to medium bottoms, stretching just like the ones her first husband, a pervert sailor, used on her, early in their marriage, making her recall the extreme discomfort and pain they were causing her at first. A second smaller package was a medium size butt plug made of stainless steel with a delicate design and a bright, emerald-like jewel in its base, nothing cheap. She stopped the unwrapping for several moments, this butt plug set, brought her a string of unpleasant memories back, memories of experiences that corrupted her innocence as a young girl and shaped her as a hardened slut that will perform any act they asked her no matter how pervert this could be. She was standing there daydreaming and holding the steel butt plug until she came back to earth. Within the box were still two present boxes left to be opened and a letter, Unwrapping quickly the third package she revealed a fat, like a pumpkin, strange shaped dildo with batteries, fat enough to stretch her cunt and then some more, since the fattest cock she has ever taken was Jimmy's, a friend of her first husband that was half the girth of this monster.

She again lost herself remembering the nasty jokes and ridiculing those sailors made of her at gang bangs, when Jimmy was pushing and stuffing his meat in her hole and she almost broke in tears because, in the end, she learned to like and enjoy the agony, the pain, and the debasement men inflicted on her, receiving a conditioning that was imprinted in her mind, so much, that normal guys couldn't any longer satisfy her in bed. This was the true reason behind the fact that not a single one of her relationships could withstand more than a few months. She examined some longer the bad dragon pumpkin-size dildo and judged it wouldn't be a big problem to ride it as she once took a double hand fisting from a wife of another sailor, at her husband's orgies.

Next, she opened the present in the smallest box of the four, curious what filthy present it may contains. Well, this was a surprise to her. It was a beautiful thick golden necklace with a big blue butterfly hanging from it, which must have cost the sender over $1,500.

This was off-limits money for a prank or a practical joke from colleagues, she thought as she was probing the necklace before the mirror that was looking just fantastic on her neck. Whoever took the time, this kind of money and effort to approach her in such a way, he deserved her full attention for sure; especially after he proved her he had a hint about her personal life and needs. After all, she fucked guys who offered her much cheaper things, like free meals and flowers or just a drink at the local pub. "Toilets know some crazy stories to tell about me," she thought.

With these in mind, she opened the letter and unfolded the paper. The writing was calligraphic and she read it five times to be sure she understood everything, let alone to admire the calligraphy. The handwriting always was intriguing her the most.

"Dear Helen,

I am a secret admirer of yours and I hope you found my present fit for your taste and of quality. I am not a romantic person, and I know well neither you are. You got my attention and I want us to have genuine fun the way we both like it: Rough! Life is too short for romantic nonsense, and I am serious in my proposal. If you feel interested in getting a strict but careful and discreet Master to take care of your needs, then, I will explain to you how you will recognize me, if not, just keep my presents and enjoy them. In any case, I warn you to not tell or show this letter to anyone. Having this clear, I will explain what you have to do to find me. The key for our meeting is the necklace I am giving you. You are allowed to wear it or make it visible only in the presence of men that you would like to become your lovers and Masters. If it happens to show it to me, I will come forward to admire it by saying that your butterfly is green and beautiful. To acknowledge that you understand and accept me you will reply that your butterfly is blue on the front and emerald green in the rear and better have the steel butt plug in your asshole when I check for it on you. I am looking forward to fuck you soon.

PS. I would not reveal myself if I found you told about this to anyone. This is your call."

Helen thought for a moment to keep this to herself, but then called her sister determined to share all this without being refrained by the postscript warning.

"Hanna, are you at your office?" Helen asked and her voice was nervous.

"Yes, is something wrong, Helen?" she wondered, as she was busy with her paperwork.

"Have you arranged to be examined by a sex therapist?"

"Yes, we have an appointment this evening after work. What is the matter?"

"Just call me when you finish. I am worried for you sis." Helen responded, and they ended the conversation.

Hanna turned to her business and Helen being alone at home, she rushed into her bedroom produced some Vaseline from her drawers and started a masturbation marathon for the next 5 hours at a frantic pace. Her holes were unused for so long that in the end, she was aching her and bleeding a little, but she didn't give a dime. Love always hurts. That's the lesson life taught her when a drunk middle-aged sailor groom assaulted with a single stroke of his filthy big cock, her dry and unprepared tight virgin hole, laughing at her screams on their wedding night.