Pasiphae's Daughters Ch. 01

Story Info
Tiny cracks, big avalanches.
11.3k words
3.86
14.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
delecta
delecta
11 Followers

Thank you for reading my story. All characters involved sexually are fictitious, 18+ years old, and all their acts are consensual.

This summer had mishaps and wildfires all across the country and everybody was worrying and whining about climate change on TV where someone was blaming the plastic straw as the final straw to planet's doom and someone else arguing that human activity has nothing to do with the global climate and everything was linked to solar activity. "Turn off the Sun and you will see what Climate Change really means," he concluded, heating up the debate.

As CNN was broadcasting the latest news regarding the spreading blazes, the young couple tried its best to make love.

"What do you think? Are we safe down here? What's going on?" a concerned Hanna asked her husband.

"This summer is a sheer hell... I feel that if I stop moving for a moment my heart will stop too for what it is and what is not, only time can tell, and a noose and a knot around a shilpit neck often come as a smile; as a step over the slippery deck of desires," Victor uttered as he stiffened his body struggling to push himself into his wife underneath.

"Sometimes you are weird, Vic! What are you talking about, honey?" Hanna said in between her moans beneath him as he tried his best to penetrate her. Her comment brought him out of his sensual trance and back into the uncomfortable reality.

"Hanna, why don't you relax? We are trying to make love for ten minutes now and you are keeping distracted. How are we going to have sex if you bring in our bed everything that bothers you? I need you and you are still tight as a keyhole," he grumbled in his frustration.

"Sorry honey, but you are right in everything except my tightness! If my womanhood is a keyhole, your manhood is the fattest key in a ten-mile range. Let's try this again and I promise—no more tease and no more talk," she was saying, when the doorbell interrupted them.

"Who the hell is now?" he shouted, ready to explode, but not in the way he planned.

"It must be Helen, honey, sorry I—" she tried to apologize, but Victor rolled over and rushed to the bathroom without a word. She quickly put on her wardrobe and welcomed her sister at the front door. She was all sweating from the merciless heat wave that lasted for days now over the town.

"At last, Hanna! I melted waiting at the door with your groceries! Let me in," Helen exclaimed with relief, as she stepped inside the air-conditioned house in a hurry.

The two sisters moved to the kitchen getting busy with sorting their groceries.

"Where is Vic?" Helen asked casually, and Hanna giggled amused.

"What? Is something weird on me, sis?" she asked, checking her clothes when Hanna reached her hand.

"Nothing funny on you, sister, rather something blue on poor Vic's body. He is taking an icy shower to cool down now..." Hanna whispered in her sister's ear, trying to muffle her laughing.

"Oh my! Are you saying—" Helen raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, your bell saved me, sis," she affirmed, ready to burst in laughs.

"I'll not stay much longer, men must get what they need, otherwise—" Helen tried to warn her sister, but they were interrupted by Victor's shout from bath asking for razor, towels, and underwear.

Hanna shouted back where Vic's blade was and as she gathered fresh towels and underpants for her husband, replied in a nonchalant tone, "Otherwise what? He will find a mistress? I doubt; Vic is not capable of even find his razor or his underwear by himself, besides, I am not the only one to blame if he is not getting what a man is expecting from his wife!"

Hanna rushed to him leaving Helen pondering. When Hanna returned, she found Helen ready to leave.

"Hey, where are you going? Why don't you stick around with us?" she urged her sister.

"I came by the wrong time, sister, and I spoiled your intimate moments. It's better to return home, besides I have to look after Danny and—" she excused, but Hanna cut her off.

"Why are you lying to me? Yesterday, you told me that Danny returns from his excursion tomorrow, not to mention he is a seventeen-year-old teenager. Why you would lie to me? Are you going to enjoy spending the evening home alone with your broken air-conditioning? We are sisters and we share everything, remember?" she taunted and pushed her back.

"No, nothing like that, I just—" Helen murmured,

"Oh my God, sorry! You are seeing someone, aren't you? Tell me! I hope he is decent and not the usual scum you are messing with all the time," she stressed for details while Helen was squirming on her seat.

"I wish I was dating someone worthy, but no, it's not the case... You know I'm no good, just I don't feel right between your legs, I don't fit, that's all. You are a new couple and—"

Hanna interrupted her to cheer up her disappointed sister as her sister was on the verge of depression for several months, now.

"We discussed this before. First, it is better to stay alone than to date losers and second, me and Victor, newlyweds? You must be kidding! In two weeks we celebrate our fourth anniversary, and I still don't know what present suits him, I think I'll give him a sex-doll to molest instead of me," she jested, trying to hearten her sister.

"Don't say things like that. You are lucky you have a man like Vic. You were born to meet each other. I wish I had someone like him to care after me as he is caring you," she sighed, disappointed, as she was again gathering her things to leave.

Hanna caressed her sister gently on her arm asking her to stay.

"Putting aside that no marriage is perfect, I know this for sure sister—and believe me—life owes you at least one more chance to meet a good man to take care of you too. Now, let your bags down and let's watch a nice movie," she said forcing tenderly her sister to the air-conditioned living room. She was trying to protect from the misery and solitude and encourage her sister. They sat on the sofa and after some zapping they found an interesting movie to watch.

As the play started, Helen took a deep breath and decided to confess her fears.

"I am growing older, sis, what will happen with me if I'll never meet that special someone you're saying? I'm afraid I'll end up alone," she whispered, squeezing her sister's hand.

"Nonsense, we all women are meant to be loved by someone; just stick with what I told you and I promise you, the knight you're dreaming will appear in his shiny armor and with a mighty sword, to save you and serve you." she replied making an obscene gesture to her sister. They burst in laughs and she hesitantly admitted, "I followed all you said, I don't date or pickup guys at random. You were correct on this, I can't get satisfied and you know why, but still... the one-night stands were like drugs to me, easing my pain and loneliness for a moment; now, it's been more than two years since I had sex and I am starving for a man's touch. I am afraid I'll end up alone."

"You stay away from casual sex and nymphomania troubles; you have had enough. Now, you have your child and you will always have me. We are family; we share everything, sister. Don't forget that," she reassured her sister and turned her attention to the movie.

"There is no substitute for this," Helen murmured.

"I think your drawers are full of substitutes—of exactly this," Hanna pointed jokingly.

"Easy for you to say when you have a husband to cherish you," she moaned, becoming emotional.

Hanna embraced her sobbing sister, feeling sorry for her bad joke and cajoling her,

"Believe me, it is nothing easy to have and satisfy a man. Sometimes, I—" Hanna didn't continue any further her thoughts and Helen didn't asked her any further regardless how curious she was all of the sudden. They turned their attention to the movie.

After ten minutes, Victor showed up, crossed the room, and as he sat by Hanna's side, he pinched her and uttered.

"What are you watching, girls?"

"A romantic comedy," his wife replied, flooding him with the details of the plot, but Victor was already bored and frustrated.

"You better find some action movie, you know I don't like this kind," he complained.

Hanna hit the pause key and turned to husband, throwing herself into his arms.

"Oh Master, I cannot resist your perfume and if you stay with us I will bribe you handsomely, meaning—French fries, nachos and pop corn— what you say?" she mocked him.

"I am starving so much, I accept, that's what I am saying," he replied, chuckling, still frustrated by his unreleased sexual energy.

"Stay and keep good company to Helen; she thinks she's a burden to us," she prompted and headed for the kitchen.

Helen blushed, as she always did in Victor's presence, feeling awkward, especially now she was sensing Victor's sexual frustration and his prying eyes ogling over and following her every move while she tried her best to avoid him by focusing on TV.

"Is that true Helen?" he addressed her, after some moments of silence and his voice caused flutters in her stomach.

"I am sorry for—well, how to say—interrupting you and Hanna, before; you know, I was shopping nearby and showed up earlier than usual—If I knew..." she apologized for the inconvenience she caused them earlier.

"Don't mention it, nothing happened after all!" he comforted her, but making a grimace of stress at the same time.

"This can be frustrating..." she commented.

"We can't have all things we want in life," he replied while wrestling nervously with the remote control.

"This thing is important for the bonding of a couple," she pointed, looking down and avoiding eye contact with him.

"Your sister excels in everything. She is amazing in cooking and house holding and don't forget she is the ideal partner a professional like me can ask," Victor said addressing himself more than his sister-in-law.

"You know better, Victor. In any case, sorry for the inconvenience I've created and thank you for everything you are doing for me all these months," she whispered in a shy voice.

"As I said, don't mention it again, you're family and it's our pleasure to have you around. Have you gained weight, or is it my imagination?" he asked her, playing again his little bullying game with her.

"No way, it can't be!" Helen cried out, panicked, and ran to her sister while a devilish smile formed on his face.

In a minute, Hanna was yelling at him from kitchen to stop terrorizing her sister about her looks; this was one of Victor's favorite games as he adored teasing and intimidating Helen for her appearance. This was giving him the satisfying feeling he was abusing and controlling his sister-in-law to some extent.

Shortly after, Helen returned to the living room, relaxed, but not confident.

"I weighted myself in your kitchen's scale, Victor, and I gained just one pound, but is this extra pound that obvious?" Helen complained as she plunged to the sofa.

"If you gain it in your heaps every male will take notice and nothing is wrong with that. We men call these, love handles, you know," he pointed out with a smirk.

"I am aware of that, but I am on diet and exercising daily. I wonder where this extra pound comes from," she continued frustrated.

"Who knows, it's maybe because of your cycle; anyway, an extra pound in the right place can make a lady extremely sexy, Helen. There is a reason in why they call it love handles; you can figure out..." Victor teased her some more, but she remained silent, blushing and likely offended.

He was still horny, sexually frustrated, and unable to think straight. He could not explain the tension between them every time he was alone with his sister-in-law or the drive to tease her non-stop. After some awkward moments, he excused himself and left the room as Hanna was bringing sodas and junk food for the movie.

"What happened? Why he left?" she asked puzzled.

"Nothing happened, Hanna, I have to return home, it's better to let you alone for now," Helen replied then she gathered her stuff, kissed her sister, and left, no matter the effort of her sister to change her mind.

Hanna ran nervous and found her husband in bed reading a book and looking as if he was anticipating a big fight.

"What happened? Helen just left. Why are you so cruel to her, Vic?" she asked him in a strong tone.

Instead of responding, he grabbed her hand and rolled over her. She didn't resist him and the couple resumed their frolics in haste. This time he got what he wanted, and soon his spouse was crying with her womanhood stretched to its limits and begging him to finish. Fifteen minutes passed for the ordeal to end with her managing to orgasm screaming in sync with him.

They cuddled afterward, spooning and whispering tender words, as she was caressing her flooded hole oozing her husband's sperm.

"You know something, hubby? Perhaps I'm afraid of the pain, but these moments after we mate are what I adore the most; when I am in your arms and full of your seed. Let's have a baby, Vic. I think I am ready for this. I guess giving birth can't be more painful than taking you in me. What do you say?"

"I will be delighted, but have you considered what it takes for this to happen, my dove?" he replied.

"I wonder what more it could take," she poked him in a husky voice.

"It requires a pile of hard sex. We will mate each morning before we leave for work and every evening when we return, before you cook. In addition, since you are my business partner, we must find a nanny, don't you agree?" he suggested.

"You are right, Vic, maybe we try this next year. I am off the pill starting from today and if you impregnate me earlier we will do what's necessary," she replied, much to Victor's excitement.

"I guess twice a week is the least to ensure that I get you pregnant, don't you agree?" he insisted.

"I think I am too sleepy to think straight; embrace me and let me dream of this. I, me, and my pussy, we need a rest and three days off of any sexual activity to recover from what we just endured. I want a baby not a prolapsed vagina, stud," she purred to her husband.

"You are right, let's have some rest," he added satisfied and soon they were sleeping together, but they dreamt different.

The following days were intense at work with his wife always there, coordinating their office and giving priorities and solutions to any issue as he was busy with the technical matters of their projects. Every evening, the couple returned exhausted to their home and yet, as he was resting, she was spending a few extra hours to do all the chores in their household, preparing everything for the next days before she allows herself to relax. Amazing to him was that each time he woke he had a well-prepared dinner waiting for them to enjoy together. Hanna's cooking skills were legendary and her standard way to convey her affection to all those who she was caring for.

Victor appreciated his wife's cooking skills and he was barely refraining himself from eating more than necessary and losing his fitness. This evening was no different and as he poked his fork into the juicy steak on his plate at the dinner table, he raised his head, took a good look at her and satisfied started praising her as he did many times in the past yet, this time his praise was of a different kind.

"You know something? If I want a baby with you it's because I believe that's unfair for a child to not enjoy you as mother and be raised in our caring family. You are the most integrated person I've met and I know you will be the perfect mother for the lucky bastard I'll plant into your womb, my dove. Hanna, you're cooking ambrosia," he exclaimed.

He was hanging from her lips anticipating her reaction to his touching confession, but instead she was focusing in serving her plate to the point he believed she ignored everything he said.

"You can flatter me all you want Vic, you are not getting more sex than twice a week," she finally uttered reacting to his compliments in a defensive mode.

"That's unfair! You always have screaming orgasms in the end, Hanna," he complained, stood up, and added, "and as you know, now it's the time for that second time this week. Come on, let me explain the procedure again: You run, I chase you, and where I catch you I fuck you on the spot," he declared and moved towards his wife who was already on her foot and running, screaming.

The chasing was childish and short, but the fuck was long, hard, messy, and steaming, with lots of foreplay to prepare Hanna for receiving him. He was lapping and toying with her labia and nipples for over half an hour now, her vulva oozing abundant whitish thick cream, a clear sign that she was fertile, and this time, the penetration was easier for him and less painful for her. After a few minutes, they were moving in unison in missionary position to their mutual satisfaction, this being by far the best fuck of their life in common and Victor let himself going and riding his wife with gusto. Now that his fat shaft was not hurting her as previous times did, his balls were slapping hard against her buttocks every time he buried himself deeper and deeper ignoring the fateful doorbell that was ringing for over a minute until Hanna decided to speak.

"Baby, the doorbell..." she whispered as gentle as she could trying not to upset her man.

"Stay down, I am now fucking you, Hanna, and I'm stopping for nothing," he grunted.

Next, was Hanna's cell phone turn to ring as he was jumping up and down riding her like a Harley-Davidson on a bumpy road. While he had his eyes shut, Hanna found the opportunity and reluctantly reached out to check who was calling only to verify it was her sister's number; she thought she was probably just outside their door, but she could do nothing before her husband finish in her womb. She tossed the cell phone away and resumed with their lovemaking, encouraging him to take his pleasure and relieve in her as soon as possible. However, when she tossed her phone she accidentally accepted the call without noticing. Her sister, on the other end of the line remained stunned with her mouth gaping, listening to her sister's hard fucking noises and moans. After her initial surprise, Helen, with trebling hands, quickly browsed her phone until she found and pressed the recording button and then she continued listening.

Victor asked Hanna who was on the phone, in a harsh voice.

"It's Helen my love. She must be waiting outside our door," she replied tenderly.

He groaned as he plundered his wife's pussy closing his eyes again.

"I don't care; let her wait cause now you are my bitch and I don't let you until I fill your love box to the brim with baby batter; only then you can go, you hear me?" he shouted, hammering his wife's pussy deeper and deeper until she screamed in pain the moment he fired his cum deep into her pussy.

At the same time, he felt his wife's vagina contracting violently and grabbing his penis, forcing him to stop. That little mishap shocked them both as they were stuck with him impeded deep in her, trying every movement to dislodge and withdraw until he realized that this was impossible.

"Oh God, what happened now?" he whined, puzzled.

"We are stuck and it hurts like hell, Victor, that's what happened!" she blurted at him.

"You called me names that hurt me more that rough sex you give me each time. I can take the pain from the fat monster you have for a penis, but I cannot tolerate the insults you just blurted in my face. I am a woman of dignity, I was clear from the day one and you agreed that you would not expect dirty talk, blowjobs, or anal sex from me, or any of the other sick games most filthy men love. You knew I am not like the harlots you used to humiliate in your youth, Mister! I am your wife damn it, not some pervert whore and I demand respect and tenderness! Look what you have done! Now, lift me up, carry us to the shower, and help me reach my phone. I must return Helen's call because she knows we are inside and I had enough embarrassment and humiliation for one day," she retorted and grabbed Victor who lifted her and moved them to bathroom. Victor felt sorry for her, but said nothing as he also felt angry with his wife's attitude.

delecta
delecta
11 Followers