Pasiphae's Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 12:30, Victor received an email confirming the delivery of the package to her sister-in-law and almost cheered, thing that didn't escape his watchful wife's attention.

"Vic, are you OK? Don't forget this afternoon we arranged to see the therapist, darling. OK?"

"Hanna sweet pumpkin, why do we have to mess with shrinks?" he complained.

"It's for the best of our family's future, baby. I want to keep you satisfied and a happy stud in my bed," she flattered her husband.

"I can do everything for you my love."

"Everything-Everything, my love?"

"Yes baby... Everything!"

"What if I ask you to chop off some fat from your precious prick, for me?" she asked as jokingly as she could.

"What? Are you crazy, to chop my dick off? That's nuts!" he protested.

"I am kidding, of course, my sweetheart. That's why we are going to the therapist, before we will have to chop off something from your beautiful body."

"I see... You are right my dove; he may find us a solution to the pain you are feeling."

The rest of the day went by uneventful until 18:00 o'clock when they visited the sex therapist and gynecologist doctor that happened to be a Victor's friend from school. It was somewhat awkward, but Victor didn't object to trust their problem to his old friend. He knew the obsession he had for women, but he didn't care as long as was professionally apt.

"Sometimes our darkest motives surface our brightest sides," he thought.

First, he checked out Victor.

"Oh boy, Vic, what kind of tool is this, my man? This is a destroyer, my man. The girth of it is unbelievable, How you fill this monster with blood without fainting?" he commented loudly before he examined Hanna.

After a quarter, they emerged from examination room and back into the doctor's office. The doctor then gathered his papers, took a deep breath and then he spoke.

"I am afraid that we have three medical options here—" Doctor started.

"In which way do you mean medical?" Victor interrupted him and the Doctor made a gesture to stop interrupting him and listen.

"I mean two options surgical and one pharmaceutical, all three they have their pros and their cons. To make it short, or we enlarge Hanna's vaginal cavity, or you take phalloplastic surgery to remove a good portion from your penis girth, or Hanna must follow a hormonal treatment to enlarge her vagina," Doctor explained.

"What are the pros and cons, Doctor?" Hanna asked.

"Any surgical operation on genitalia has a risk of failure. As for the hormonal treatment; if you follow it Hanna you will be unable to conceive a baby and also it has some side effects," Doctor explained more in depth the risks of each choice they had.

Disappointed they left the doctor's office and headed home without mentioning anything or discussing the options their sex therapist gave them; besides the doctor was quite clear.