Passing in the Morning

Story Info
Lady gets home from the nightshift and decides to have fun.
971 words
4.43
4.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You get home after a long night shift. The sun is starting to peak over the horizon. You find me asleep in our bed and smile at the tent my morning wood has made in the sheets. You carefully lift the sheets and your mouth waters at the sight of my erection. You slowly take me into your mouth enjoying the taste of every inch.

I awake from the warm sensation around my cock and I find that you have engulfed it. You tongue massages my shaft as you move me in and out of your mouth. You take me as deep as I can go and your tongue licks my balls. I let out a loud moan and you know that I'm awake.

My cock leaves your mouth and is meet with the cool morning air. You crawl your way up to me and we kiss passionately, our tongues wrestling with each other. As our kiss breaks I remove your top and we kiss again. My hands find your breasts, they fit perfectly inside my palms. Your hands caress the hair of my already bare chest. Our kissing is interrupted when you let out a loud moan from me pinching your erect nipples.

I kiss down your neck as you enjoy the mixture of pain and pleasure my hands are bringing to your breasts. I take a nipple into my mouth and let my tongue play with the hard nub before I give it a firm bite. Another moan from you that turns into laughter. I do the same thing to the other breasts, wouldn't want it feeling left out.

I start making a trail of kisses from between your breasts to your stomach. The trail is stopped by waistband of your pants. In one quick motion I remove them and let out a surprised giggle. The morning sunlight allows me to see your excitement as your pussy glistens. My trail continues but makes a quick stop so my tongue can dart into your bellybutton. You giggle from the odd sensation. The trail comes to the fork at the bush. Your scent is at its intoxicating maximum, it takes all of my will power to continue down your hip and onto your long leg. I get to your knee before I can't resist any more, my trail of kisses turns up your thigh and at last my lips meet yours.

You let out a loud sigh as they meet which turns into a moan as I lap up your sweet juices. My tongue explores every fold of your lips. My teeth pull at them. One of my hands is playing with your neatly trimmed bush while the other is spreading your lips apart to allow better access for my tongue. My tongue darts into your love canal the same way it did to your bellybutton only it feels magnificent. My tongue laps up from your entrance and flicks your clit for the first time. You can't help but gasp. My tongue moves your hard nub around like it's a joystick. My hand pulls back on your hood and tip of your clit is exposed. The next flick is so intense it triggers your orgasm instantly.

A flood of juices enter my mouth as your thighs squeeze my head and your back arches. I hold you down as best I can as my moth latches to you clit and I start sucking. You haven't come down from your fist orgasm before the second one hits. Your thighs muffle your screams of pleasure. I continue to suck as I insert a finger into your slick hole, then a second. My fingers explore for a bit and find your g-spot. I put pressure on it and your third orgasm hits. The muscles of your vagina grip my fingers like a vice.

I pry myself away from your glorious mound. I let you finally come down from your orgasmic high. Their is a look of intense satisfaction on your smiling face. I kiss you and you can taste your juices on my lips. You place your hand lovingly on my face and I watch as your expression changes from a smile to one of pure pleasure as I push my hard cock into you. I let out a growl as you take my full length. There was almost no resistance but you feel tight. I start slow, enjoying your warmth. I quicken my pace, my grunts and your moans combine into a beautiful song. Your nails dig into my back as you squeeze my cock with your pussy. My grunts turn into growls as I feel myself getting closer to an orgasm. I put your legs on my shoulders so I can get deeper in you. My cock head is now kissing your cervix with each thrust. I hear one of your moans turn into a plea for me to cum. I quicken my pace and I can't hold back anymore.

My cock suddenly gets even harder than it was right before I explode. I let out a loud growl as push myself as far as I can into you. The first pulse of my orgasm unleashes a wave of warmth into you and your body reacts with another orgasm and milks my cock for every drop. I collapse on top of you, your legs are wrapped around my waist. I hold you close as you feel my cock shrink inside you. We lay like that for a blissful moment before my alarm goes off. I force myself to leave your embrace and I get into the shower.

When I come back into the bedroom ready to go to work I find you asleep with a big smile on your face. I lean down and kiss you on the forehead before whispering "Sweet dreams".