All Comments on 'Passing the Torch Ch. 04'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad that happened

I hoped it was heading towards Tim and Vanessa going at it eventually and I'm glad it did. Her taking on his three friends as well only made it better.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Passing the Torch

I had several older teachers whom I had erotic thoughts about. I love this series and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

I've always wondered about stories like this one. What kind of special moron takes a picture of themselves in such a demeaning and degrading fashion? The possibilities of the pictures being seen by the wrong people (which means anyone) alone should deter such behavior. But I guess if she wants everyone to regard her as a whore and to shun her then by all means. It's just such a stupid premise. Even for a fictional story, this was ridiculous.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brain dead.

I would say more, but it would just confuse you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very entertaining - loved it!!!

To those of you leaving negative comments, shame on you. tomlitilia spent his valuable time writing this for entertainment. If you don't like it move on. Don't pass on your unhappiness in your life to the writer. It's supposed to be for fun. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Follow on with Bella and Tim

How about a string about the further explorations of Tim and Bella now that the genie is out of the bottle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was very good indeed

I loved this series. It’s always great when you have an experienced couple who is showing a young couple how to explore. My wife and I were both 18 and headed to the beaches of Florida. I had shared her with a friend a couple of times but we were pretty new to it all. We met a spectacular couple in their mid 30’s on the beach. They actually first attracted our attention by flashing us as they changed from shorts into swimsuits. Both were very sexy. The started talking to us and offered us some drinks. By the end of the day we were all flirting and had played a little grab ass in the water. They invited us back to their condo and we spent the next two days fucking and sucking until we couldn’t any longer. They really opened our eyes to a lot of fun we could have if we just allowed ours to be free from jealousy and to understand that sex and love are two separate things. We are both in our 60’s now and have been sharing ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@anon re: why is this couple staying married?

They are staying married because the author is writing it that way. Are you really that dense to believe these are real documentaries? You must be as you write the same pitiful comments every day. You my friend, are the one who is sick.

Forest18cForest18cover 5 years ago
Loved it

Love it great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Gangbaging your former teacher is as hot as it gets. Unfortunately Tim’s wife will be getting it from all his friends also. He’ll just be married to the pig as everyone will refer to her as.

HJB21HJB21over 5 years ago
More Vanessa please

Another great chapter, thanks Tomlitilia, keep them coming!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
To the end

Vanessa, true whore to the end of this nasty series. Read only the last paragraph. That was enough to tell the story.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Not enough of Tim's independent introspection.

This is a full blown, hardcord story about a husband who willingly allows himself to be led down the path where the main focus of the marriage becomes for his wife having sex with any other man besides himself.

In this story Tim's ( the husband) main purpose is finance and (if need be) to assist his beautiful wife whenever possible in finding handsome, well built ( for sure better than Tim himself) with bigger cocks to fill her mouth, pussy, and cunt for the weekends. Or whenever those holes need to be filled with any man besides her husband.

Now, to be fair, 'sometimes' Tim gets to jackoff while watching his wife being serviced by a couple well hung studs at the same time.

Tim welcomely accepts the fact he simply doesn't have what it takes to satisfy the woman he chose to marry.

The marriage's soul purpose is to focus Tim's energy and income to seek out and find enough cock to keep Mrs. Tim from (heaven forbid) ever leaving him.

I would love to see another author write an additional chapter where Tim continues down this path in life...only to have fate step in and out of the blue he meets a women during a weekend where Mrs. Tim is away.

While shopping in a grocery store they bump carts and start a casual conversation which leads to coffee.

This woman is the opposite of his wife in every single way. While Mrs.Tim is having the time of her life, Tim is also.

Tim only meets up with this woman out of loneliness but she is lonely too.

Flip the story where Tim finds a little bit happiness instead of finding his dick in his hand once again while watching his wife pull a chain.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Dumoctober

Did you even read the fucking story?

Obvs not, considering your comments.

You cannot change the dynamic of the principals. If you want the story you are describing, write one yourself, halfwit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant series, I loved every moment from start to finish,I hope all characters meet up at cabin next summer for a catch up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disqusting piece of trash. *1

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent. liked the slow "seduction" of Bella best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If marriage is only about woman, then men should never marry and find women as fucktoy. Shit, even the wife has become the fucktoy to everyone. Is woman empowering or shit like that only works if the men is not a hunk and if it's a stud, women empowerment degraded back to 1 million B.C.? At first I read this, I thought this would be swapping not slutting.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

Great, the ending with Vanessa was the best. If truth be told, a beautiful hotwife is many husband's fantasy. Hope there is a story about Bella's journey to being a hotwife slut.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

Loved it ❤️❤️❤️

mcrr2225mcrr2225about 1 year ago

I loved this series even though I not a fan of anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That might be the best story I have ever read on Literotica !!! Can you write more like it?

wantawatch69wantawatch69about 1 year ago

The first three parts to this story really build and are my favourite read in 2022... there is room for a new chapter, perhaps focusing more on the young couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve fucked plenty of women like these. Great for some brutal fucking but definitely not marriage material. There’s more to a relationship than sex, but apparently not to the youth of today.

1509196215091962about 1 year ago

Love the seduction of the young couple by the experienced teacher. Admitting ones desires, while recognizing your partners, is the most difficult part of a marriage.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

This was a beautiful awakening for a slut wife and her husband

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glad to see that Vanessa came out of retirement. An excellent series of stories. You need better proof reading but the story is great. I hope to see more with Tim and Bella especially.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous