Passing the Torch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the thought of describing what she was doing to Ben that sent Vanessa over the edge. She screamed against the cock in her mouth as the orgasm took her, sending electrifying bliss through her body. Her steadfast suitors rode her through her climax, lifting her to a state where only wanton euphoria existed.

The exhilaration stayed with her as she regained her composure. She had more than made up for the lost years, and she somehow knew this wouldn't be her last adventure. She guessed the boys would be more than happy to come back for another visit someday.

And from the still hard cocks inside and around her, she knew she had one more opportunity to let them awe at the depth of her flagrant hunger. Disentangling the fivesome, she remained on the ground. She lay down flat against the matt, grinning up at her admirers, who were kneeling around her.

"Boys," she said, her voice ringing with eroticism. "That was amazing. But I need you to do one more thing for me."

Neither of them replied, but from the praise in their eyes she knew she could have asked them for just about anything at that point. She brushed her hair from her flustered face.

"Can you please come on me?"

She knew it wasn't a tall order, and she heard grunts of amazed lust. Never in their life could they have expected the woman who used to be their teacher would ask them such a thing. In stunned silence, they encircled her. A wicked grin spread across Vanessa's face, eyes traveling around the men stroking their erections around her.

"Go on, boys," she encouraged, her voice oozing with lecherous satisfaction.

With that encouragement, she grabbed her tits, holding them up as an invite. She closed her eyes and gaped wide, making herself an altar for their praise. Her congregants erupted a second later, groaning as they released their tribute. Vanessa gasped appreciatively as their cum splash against her skin. Her tits and face were their primary targets, and she enthusiastically swallowed every drop that landed in her mouth. Her appreciative moans morphed into a lustful laugh as they continued to shower her, turning her face into a slutty mess.

When their hail finally subsided, Vanessa opened her eyes. She beamed up at the admiring men around her, knowing she was quite the sight. Slowly, she sat up and felt cum drip and dangle from her face.

"Wow," she said. "That was a lot."

"Shall I get you a towel?" Joel offered.

"No need, honey," she said.

She felt like their slutty queen and had no will to hide her crowning. Instead, she met their eyes with pride. The four young men admired her intensely, as if storing a detailed image of her glazed face in their mind. She gave Tim a wink, acknowledging his expedition of this eventful afternoon.

But there was one essential contributor who wasn't able to take her in. The least she could do was to bring back some evidence to Ben.

"Can you get my phone?" she asked, and Joel was quick to fetch it. Kneeling on the ground, she held out the phone for a selfie. "Oh, my..."

Her own cum-covered image amazed her. Drops of white glistened in her dark hair, and by the thick coating around her lips she could tell they had been eager to feed her their offerings. Strands dangled from her chin, dripping onto her already coated tits. She made sure the camera captured it all.

"You can be in it if you want," she said. "It won't show your face."

The four of them didn't hesitate to oblige, and she snapped a series of photos with their cocks around her face. She grinned at the camera, pleased to have proof of how many men were responsible for her debauched appearance.

Eventually she put down the phone and rose to her feet. She crossed her arms and smirked decisively at her onlookers.

"OK, class dismissed."

The End

---

Thanks to Ravenna for her valuable editing comments.

Votes and comments are appreciated.