All Comments on 'Passion Beyond Youth Ch. 04'

by Healwsteel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next, write a story where the good guys perform a clitoridectomy on the female villain, and the male hero "playfully" demonstrates how on his hapless, younger female partner. Isn't fantasizing about horrific genital mutilation such fun? Wondered why this had a low rating because the descriptions didn't sound bad. Figured it out. The episode with the horse was battery, by the way. Domestic abuse is funny when the victim is a man. I'm sure you'd be laughing if he contrived a way to get the horse to kick her in the ovaries, without causing permanent injury, right? A laugh a minute.

goodwabgoodwab3 months ago

I loved the story. I had trouble doing the math at the end, though. If Hannah was 2, then 54, and Hawk was 30 he would have died at 84, but how old was Sarah really? They keep saying "twice his age," but 60 year old women are unlikely to have 2 yo daughters. Also, it's never stated, but am I to infer that Hawk and Tara decided not to tell the chief about Charles because they knew he hated their family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Could have been great story. One of the worst endings ever!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHealwsteel@Healwsteel
I want to thank everyone for their support and have to say I am stunned at the positive response.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES