Passion for the Rebuilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh there's a gym down there called 'Teean Lift', so I just go there and do full body workouts every other day." he answered.

"But you go everyday?" she said.

"Well ya, I swim laps the other days." he responded.

She nodded, "You ever take a day off?"

"No, I don't really have anything else to do, so I just workout then go home." Dase felt embarrassment saying this. He didn't want to seem like a boring shut in, but he didn't have a lot of hobbies and found he liked his schedule that he had.

Tienna felt a hit close to home as she had close to the same schedule, "Except for working out I do the same."

"Have you thought about joining a gym?" Dase asked.

Tienna looked at him and cocked her head to the side, "Do I look fat?"

"No, you look really good," he responded.

"Oh, well I don't know if I wanna join a gym to throw around weights and grunt with the other gorillas." She said with a smile.

"They have tumble mats for hand to hand combat training." Dase said with a knowing look.

"What?" Tienna responded with curiosity.

The next day after work Tienna was outside with her own gym bag, "Ok lets go!" she said with excitement.

Dase nodded and smiled as they headed down the sidewalk, the trip was short and they were soon walking into the gym. Dase signed her in under his account as his plus one and then headed for the locker rooms.

"Here's womens, mens is down there, I'll meet you back out here after I change." Dase said.

Tienna went inside the locker room and beamed with excitement about being able to throw hands at another opponent. She felt giddy as she found a locker and opened her bag, pulling out the long thick spandex pants and long sleeve top. She pulled her top off, followed by her bra, letting her large breast breath before she stuffed them in a tight sports bra. Then kicking off her boots and pulling her pants down her thick thighs, she pulled the spandex pants up. Doing little jumps and side to side rocks to let it slip over her legs and rear.

"Shit, these are tighter than I remember." she said as she hoisted them around her waist. Then reaching for her sports bra and top she slid them on and left the front collar of the shirt open, she reached in her bag and grabbed her shoes and slipped them on last. She looked in the mirror and felt a feeling of pride as she examined her curves in the form fitting outfit, looking at her waist and ass as she twisted and turned in the mirror. Then she headed for the door to go back out to where she had split from Dase.

Dase was exiting the mens locker room as she entered the area they were going to meet at, she could finally see him without baggy clothing. Tienna looked him up and down as he walked, shorts that went to mid thigh and a tighter fitting T shirt on his top. She could see he had muscle definition and was as big as she imagined, then looking at his face she found his gaze on her tits. She smirked as he looked away quickly, but she knew what he had been looking at as she felt pride in herself. Then having a self conscious wave of doubt roll over her as she thought about the scars and limbs she had on the side she hated.

'I wanna hit something.' she thought.

Dase hadn't been able to control himself, his male instinct taking over and drawing his eyes to the ample breasts of his coworker. He cursed himself as he turned away, trying not to ogle her and come off like a pig. He made a straight shot to the gym, trying to get his mind to focus on getting another good workout in.

"Where's the sparring room?" she asked him.

Dase had almost forgotten why she wanted to go to the gym in the first place, "Oh, ya let me show you." He said as he walked in front of her towards another set of double doors to their right, he reached them and pushed one open. "Here it is."

Tienna felt a rush of excitement run over her, the thought of being able to throw her fists and legs and maybe take down an opponent. She stormed in, expecting to see men and women twisting about, she yearned for the smell of sweat and the sounds of bodies hitting the floor. Instead she found an empty room, mats on the floor and empty gloves and protective gear on the walls.

"What?" she asked quietly.

"What?" Dase responded with confusion.

"Wh-where's the people, where's the opponents?" she asked with anger.

"Well it is only noon," Dase said as he looked around, "I've seen people in here in the evening, maybe you'll just have to wait a bit?"

Tiennas heart dropped, she had been so excited about fighting that she had completely forgotten their early schedule. She looked around and tried to decide what to do as the excitement in her dwindled down.

"Well I'm gonna go lift." he said.

"Wait!" she blurted out while turning around, "I need an opponent."

Dase looked at her then looked around, "You gonna wait a couple hours?"

"No!" she almost shouted, she had only come here to spar and now it was pointless being here if she couldn't do that. She glared at Dase, then looked at his arms and shoulders, she got an idea and knew it was her only chance.

"Fight me." she said sternly.

"Uh, I don't know." he said as he shook his head.

Tienna flushed with anger, "Think you can beat me, I'm not a challenge?" she said.

"No I'm sure you'd win, I haven't fought in quite awhile." he said while scratching the back of his head.

"If you win, I'll do room turn over for a month." she said flatly.

Dase perked up over this bet, he didn't mind doing room turnover but instead he thought he might be able to get out of something he really hated. "Room turn overs not that bad, I don't mind doin that."

"I'll do all the weapons cleaning while doing it!" she said with more enthusiasm.

"Oh cleaning, now that's something." he responded with as he perked up an eyebrow.

"Cleaning, I'll clean whatever you want!" she said while glaring and leaning forward.

Dase looked down while slowly nodding, "Even...end of quarter cleaning?" he asked in a low voice.

Tienna paused, she had never done end of quarter cleaning or even knew what it entailed but she was in the mood to throw an opponent around the mat. No bet seemed too steep for the challenge, "Ya end of quarter cleaning, whatever!"

"Alright, I could go for that." Dase said with a smile, he had already planned to do it anyway so if he lost he was still in the same position. But if he won, then he could have a free weekend away from the tedious cleaning of shelves and floors. End of quarter cleaning meant you had to clean the entire room, not just the equipment, you also had to go through all papers and computer files. Throwing away all past receipts that were over two years old, and deleting old inventory out of the system and ensuring any pushed back requisition forms were filled out again and resubmitted.

'I have no idea what end of quarter clean up is, but I'll bust his ass.' she thought, 'He can't win against my-'

"You gotta turn down your arm and leg to standard settings to match your biological body parts." Dase said, as he kicked off his shoes.

Tienna froze, 'shit.' she thought, she knew he had seen her polymer bionic hand, but how much did he know?

"Ya my hand, I'll turn it to normal." she said with a grin.

"And the arm and leg." he said as he turned around to get a pair of gloves.

'Shit!' Tienna screamed in her head, "How did you know about those?" she had always worn long sleeves and pants, he shouldn't have been able to see any of her synthetic limbs.

"Deager told me to never get in a fight with you," he said as he picked up a pair of gloves and a head protector. "He said you have a prosthetic arm and leg that can really fuck someone up if they piss you off."

Tienna cursed Deager in her head and got a set of gloves as well while kicking her own shoes off. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and fished it through the head protector and started to fasten the chin strap.

"I'm not wearing a cup, so no cheap shots." Dase said as he put in a disposable mouth guard.

"I don't need to throw cheap shots to take you down." she said as she popped a mouth guard in.

Dase took a stance and prepared, he expected Tienna to charge forward and he wasn't surprised when she broke out into a run and jumped into a flying kick. He brushed it to the side and threw his first punch at the side of her head.

Tienna turned away from him, missing his punch but catching his arm and grabbing it, she pulled him to her back with a meaty thud. Then yanked hard to get him to roll over her back, she watched him careen through the air before slamming to the mat. Raising her right leg she moved to stomp it down on Dases face, but she saw him roll away before it could make contact.

Dase sprang back up and charged her, driving his right shoulder into her midsection and hoisting her up. He felt her lungs exhale and her elbows drive down into his back, He flexed his muscles and threw her over and behind him.

Tienna slammed to the mat and rolled back to her feet, springing up and launching into another assault. She threw her fists at Dase, connecting with his forearms that guarded his face and neck. She delivered a right kick to his abdomen and as he leaned in pain she sprang off her left foot. Cheating and using a slight power boost to ensure she had enough airtime to connect her left leg to his now exposed right side.

Dase caught her left leg under his right arm, feeling it bash into his ribs but holding it against him. He threw his left fist at her, seeing the green in her eyes as it came to connect with her head guard.

Tienna tumbled back to the mat, she had felt victorious when she connected with his ribs but the look on his face when he threw his left at her was a look of determination. She could feel the resolve boiling in him, 'Did he figure out I was adding a little extra?' she thought to herself.

The sparing rooms walls echoed with the sounds of hits connecting and bodys slamming to the mat. When one thought they had the upper hand, the other would make a move to decimate their ego. Hits and kicks being delivered back and forth as sweat flung off each of them, ragged breathing left them both hunched over and trying to formulate a new plan of attack.

"I'll take him to the ground." Tienna thought as she launched at him again.

Dase thought he was gonna catch her in mid punch but was taken by surprise when she plowed into his legs. Knocking him off balance as he staggered and tried to move his feet and stay standing, he felt Tiennas arm wrap around his leg. He watched as she reeled her left leg back and then brought it crashing into his midsection while yanking at his knees. He buckled and fell to the floor, trying to twist and keep her off of him.

Tienna felt pride as she watched him fall, she scrambled to get him into a hold, they twisted and writhed around on the mat. Sweat smearing and gasping breath bathing one another, arms and legs gripping and pushing, fingers digging into flesh as they both felt the heat of one another.

Tienna wrapped her legs around Dases upper torso, one on the left side of his neck with his right arm over her left leg. She squeezed her legs together hard trying to cut off his air and cause him to tap out.

Dase reached his left hand up and gripped her meaty thigh, he pulled down hard as he flared his back and rotated his right arm down. He felt her legs give as he leaned back, once they gave he spread them fully open and slammed her down to the mat.

Tienna felt her back slam to the mat, her ragged breathing being interrupted by the crash as she tried to move her hands to his neck. She reached for a guillotine choke hold but then felt his hands grab her forearms and slam them down to the mat. She rolled her hips and tried to lift her legs, but then felt his groin press into hers and hold her in place.

They both took in deep breaths, trying to figure out what to do next, Dase looking down at her as his sweat beaded and dropped. Tienna looked up and felt the heat of him against her as his hands grabbed at her.

Tienna shifted her hips but felt him press harder, she tried to figure out what to do next, looking down at his large frame over her. She looked up and she met his gaze, she could see his cheeks flushed red from over exertion. His chest heaving as he held himself over her, eyes burning into hers as his open mouth tried to drag air in around the mouth guard. She paused for a second trying to remember the last time she had been in the position, then taking in her surroundings she became aware of something else.

She could feel it pressed into her groin, the meaty flesh of a man being held against her. She felt the embarrassment wash over her as she tried to concentrate on the match that was still underway. But with every move she became more aware of it, more aware of the man on top of her. She could feel his callused grip around her forearms, she could smell the musk of him filling the air around her. She tried not to stare at his pounding chest as his sweat soaked shirt clung to it, she had been able to look in his eyes ever since the day they met. But she had never noticed the way the brown color seemed so inviting to her.

Dase was exhausted, what started out as a light hearted sparring match for him had quickly turned into what felt like a fight for his life. He had no chance to take a break or to even think during the fight, his lungs desperately tried to fill with air and deliver oxygen to his blood stream. He had finally pinned her and was able to stop and think, but she still fought and wriggled around. He pressed himself in to her and tried to keep her from getting the jump on him, he needed a break, 'I just need a breather, fuck.' he thought to himself. His vision burned as the sweat poured down his face, he tipped his head down and tried to blink it out.

But when he regained his composure he found what kind of position he had put them in, he couldn't look anywhere else but Tiennas curvy body. She laid underneath him, he could feel her heart pounding in her arms that he clutched, her chest rising and falling as she breathed and looked up to him. The burning cheeks and sweat filled hair sticking to her face, the green eyes burning into him as if they teased at his manhood.

The thought reminded him of his position, he became aware of the heat radiating around his groin. He could feel his flaccid cock pressed against her body, he thanked the fact that he had tried so hard in the fight that his body couldn't spare the blood for a hard on. But he could still feel her, even smell the sweet scent of her as she looked up to him, his resolve weakened in his condemned state. He felt her left hand slip from his grasp and press to his chest, his stomach fluttered and he laxed as she touched him.

Tienna felt his grip loosen as he stared at her, she pulled her left arm and touched his pounding chest. She could feel the sweat and hair underneath his shirt, she planted her left foot into the mat. She saw his eyes flicker as they watched hers, she upped the power in her limbs. Pressing her left foot into the mat and then pressing hard into his chest she sent him off her and tumbling along the mat.

Dase had felt her touch, he knew he should move but his body stiffened, then he felt her power as she sent him rolling like a rag doll. He tumbled down the mat, he tried to get his feet under him as he looked up and caught the site of her left heel connecting with his head protection. The blow made his ears ring and his knees weak, he stumbled back and dropped to one knee and put his hand on the mat. Looking back up he saw her coming again, but this time a knee flying towards him.

Tienna had delivered an earth shaking blow that rattled her bones, she knew he was one away from being done. She launched quickly into her next move, running and giving a slight hop forward. Aiming her raising knee at his head, she had seen the outcome and was expecting her victory to be sweet. She saw his eyes lock with hers, a flash of anger as he regained his composure and quickly got to his feet. He rocked back, dodging her final attack, Tienna watched as her body moved too fast for her to stop. She saw his fist raise and his knuckles line up with her head, she closed her eyes as it came forward.

Connecting with her head gear and spinning her in mid air, her shoulders connected with the mat as her legs spun over her. She rolled to her stomach as her knees made contact and she laid in a heap on the mat. Tienna opened her eyes and saw Dase through blurred vision, then she watched him fall backwards onto the mat. A loud thud echoing as his weight shook her, she closed her eyes as the sounds faded and she sunk further into the mat.

Tienna writhed on her back as the sweat slick mat squeaked underneath her bare skin, she ran her left hand up his arm. She could feel the thick skin and strong muscles as he held himself over her, then she felt his hand intertwined with hers and slid it up the mat, holding it outstretched above her head. She felt his other hand grip her free wrist and bring it above her to her other hand, then using one he held her wrists there.

She could feel his greedy paw on her breast, he squeezed and kneaded it before pinching a nipple. Eliciting a sweet moan out of her as he buried his face in her neck and hair, she could feel his tongue swipe against her skin. Goosebumps rising as his teeth gently sank into her flesh, she raised her legs to wrap them around him. She could feel his hips thrusting into her, the strong muscles of his glutes and thighs pumping his cock into her clenching and dripping sex.

Tienna arched her back as she felt every vein of his rigid member, the way he split her open as he skewered her onto himself. She panted and squealed as she felt him nip and lick her, she could feel his husky breath in her ear. The sensation of a lover having his way with her as the echoing claps of their hips made a song of lust for only their ears to hear.

She could taste his sweat in the air, he thrust with diligence as he tried to reach as deep into her as his throbbing cock would allow. She could feel the drool on her lips as her open mouth tried to beg for more attention, no words coming out to call to her lover as she felt too flustered to speak. But then his lips connected with hers, his hand that wasn't holding her wrist cupping the side of her face.

Tienna felt his pace stutter and stumble, she smiled as she felt him try to regain his composure as his mouth parted from her. She looked at his pitiful lips that formed the shape of an "O" as his panting breath bathed her naked body. She felt him release her wrists but grab her hips instead, he gripped her tightly as he sped up his rhythm.

Feeling his cock flare and become hard as steel she squeezed him tight with her legs as she anticipated the throbbing rod spraying her inside with its visceral cream. She gripped his face, matching his breathing as she leaned forward to kiss his lips.

Catching the glimpse of her left hand against him, the skin matching her right hand on the other side of him. The skin that she recognized as what she had lost in a prior accident, she looked at it in confusion.

"Tienna!" the lover shouted, she looked up to him as a blinding light overtook them both and began to cloud her vision. She watched as Dases face evaporated from in front of her as the pungent smell of salt filled her nostrils.

"Tienna!" he called again as he watched her move.

Tienna opened her eyes to see Dase over top of her, she could smell the horrible stench of something he was waving in her face. But she didn't care, she wanted to feel him finish, she needed to let her lover release inside her and find his satisfaction in her warm lips. She raised her left hand trying to move it to his face again, then she saw the polymer scales of it before Dase took it in his own.

123456...9