All Comments on 'Passion On the Water'

by MrKnowitall

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot and wet.

Not a lot of plot, but I can't argue with your execution. It was well-written and the sex was incredibly hot. Your descriptions and details left me excited and tingling all over. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I got as far as "canoe".

Canoes aren't rowed with oars, they are paddled with paddles - different actions, different tools.

With all verisimilitude gone, I quit...

MrKnowitallMrKnowitallover 16 years agoAuthor
Mistake

Ok, I know I'm breaking several writer's rules here by commenting on my own story and by getting annoyed at complaints, but if this is a reader's idea of criticism then you can take a paddle and shove it up your ass sideways. An anonymous message pointing out an error in word choice while ignoring the rest of the story is a low blow. Maybe the reason people comment anonymously is so others won't go through their stories with a fine-tooth comb or, even worse, find out they don't have the talent or dedication to write their own. So, fellow writers, keep writing.. and fellow readers, I hope you enjoy the stories, imperfect as they may be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very descriptive prose

which I very much enjoyed. I don't usually enjoy stories written in the I/you person, but this was pretty good. Good luck with your writing,

vodkalattevodkalatteover 15 years ago
One of my favourites!

I absolutely love this story so much.. it reminded me so much of my own experience with my bf. Incredibly hot, got me so horny and the vivid description is so.. real. Thanks for the great story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKnowitall@MrKnowitall
I hope you enjoy my stories. Just like every other writer on this site, I really enjoy getting feedback, especially from other authors. So, feel free to drop me a line. I'm a charming, clever, fun guy and I can always use more friends.