Passionately Taken by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I...I want to be with you...know how it goes with you and to.learn that with you,' he confessed and on meeting that look again.

'I know and have known it for some time, Ellis.' Her smile was captivating and Sophie's look mesmerising in wishing to convey what she felt and sought of him. 'The place is ours now as the guests have gone for the day.'

Sophie reached up to his face and brushed his hair away from his forehead. She traced fingertips over his cheeks, over his lips, and then his jaw. She then pressed them to his lips, slowly, enticingly, suggestive of what she sought and wanted to bring to him.

'I...I want you,' he blurted out, the ache in his belly, the swell in his pants impossible to ignore. He took her hand and brought her palm up to his moistened lips. Just to taste her excited him; sent a flush of hot longing to his groin. Ellis shuddered.

'You darling...you make it so obvious what you want from me.'

'I...I don't know any other way. Sorry...'

'Don't be that, sorry.'

Not breaking eye contact Sophie, moved away and chose to lock the door. Ellis followed her and he sensed that this was the moment for him to fully experience a voluptuous woman, not to dream of her.

Sophie made no show of resisting his embrace and she turned to meet his soft wondering kisses on her face. She felt the warmth of his breath on her throat and ears, his kisses behind them placed as if it were a common practice for him. She felt Ellis hard against her belly and heard him gasp as she sought to touch him there, to clamp on the swell in his shorts.

'So strong and full, already,' she murmured on looking down at what he now sought to do for him.

Her body felt wonderful to his touch; the scent on her skin, between her breasts wonderful to breathe in. He became lost in touching her, in his emotions for her; he felt her hands move over his back and lift his T-shirt until they were on his skin. They slid lower before she grabbed his hips and yanked him to her. She responded to the slow press and grind of his hips against her belly. She met his first hungering kisses to her lips, opened her mouth, and responded eagerly as her hands gripped his body and caressed Elis' back, tugging on his hips to heighten their shared sense of longing.

'None of it...none of this was planned!' she gasped. 'You met me on the beach and I just knew what could happen the longer we talked and then when you came here to do some work for me.'

He had wondered if she hadn't thought of this happening and whether the signs were there when Tony had reacted to his presence that first morning and sent him on his way.

Sophie knew what she was doing and began to unbutton her shirt, her movements soon revealing the tumble of her breasts, held so languidly in a thin bra.

She tilted her head, in an invitation that he could no longer refuse. He kissed her throat, slowly; from her chin down to the swell of her breasts. She moved to allow him to unfasten her bra before he placed his mouth on her nipples, the swirl of his tongue over them making her shiver, the tug of his lips arousing groans of pleasure.

'Should I...should I?' he asked hotly as she kept him to her.

'Yes...yes! It's just you and me! We think of no one else! I need this from you!' She clasped him and felt the young guy's heat and crazed longing for her. She whimpered and felt that her body would fuse with his. 'Think of nothing else! Let's use what time we have to be together!'

She wanted to be fucked by the young guy, to know of it differently and with Ellis. Enthusiasm, and his hunger for her, would make up for his inexperience. She felt thrilled that it would be her to take him in ways that he did not know of.

Her hands slid over his body, clamped by his, as they unbuckled his belt and shorts. They held each other's gaze as they undressed each other; shared in their thoughts as fiery kisses were exchanged, their lips parted and flickering tongues meeting; the shivers of pleasure that their first caresses offered to enervated skins.

'I've nothing with me,' he stammered. 'No condom...

'You'd break it,' she gasped on a kiss to silence him, her hands lightly brushing his trembling cock. It had been some time since Tony had been so lustfully hard. She ran her cool fingers up and down his shaft, lightly skimmed the taut skin of the domed tip, each touch arousing renewed shivers in his body and the jerk of his penis in her hand. 'Let me take care of you.'

Sophie tore away the dust covers and made him lie back on the bed, soon straddling him and clamping her hands to his straining flesh and caressing slowly but purposefully; occasionally sweeping the tips of her pendulous breasts over his enervated skin.

'Jeez...oh Jeez!' he groaned, his throat feeling dry. What he had only dreamt of doing with her now had now become so very real and sensuous. 'I'll lose it!'

'Don't...or not yet.'

She knelt in front of him, tracing her tongue down the centre of his chest as she did so, her other hand cradling and gently, rhythmically, squeezing his sac. Sophie worked on him until he could no longer resist, surrendering into her hands.

'Sophie...I can't...can't hold it back!'

'Show me, Ellis...then show me how it is for you!' Sophie spread her arms, arching her back as he unloaded onto her breasts, his penis jerking as he aimed it at her body. 'You wonder...you have so much for me. This is only the beginning...you're taken.'

'Soph...Sophie,' he groaned in response to her ways of jerking him off, reaching out to touch her wonderfully slim, full-breasted body, his mind in a whirl of pleasure aroused by her wanton behaviour with him. 'Y you're the wonder!'

'As you are to me.'

She sensed that he was nearing the end of his orgasm and moved to kiss his belly; to offer lingering kisses to his shaft as she held it gently and allowed his longing for her to slowly subside, for the heat and the blood to ebb away. 'You are of help to me, Ellis...you're of such help to me.'

They looked at each other as Sophie moved to sit on his lap, facing him. They caressed and held onto each other when she leaned forward to kiss him; to have her nipples brush his skin; Ellis felt her tremble and knew of her longing. Sophie clamped his cock and pressed it to her wet lips but sought no more. Ellis needed time to recover and she simply used it to caress and excite; to take her pleasure from the act of using it to caress her pussy, the lips parted and ready for him.

He pressed his mouth to them, her soft sighs of pleasure aroused in response to how he sucked and tugged on her nipples and as his hands slowly caressed and kneaded that soft flesh. Her words served only to encourage him to claim her breasts in his mouth, one then the other, as his hands caressed her body, moved over her slim waist, and before one hand cupped her mound, brushed over the narrow band of hair that marked her slit.

She bucked her hips to meet the sliding caress of his fingers over her pussy's lips before two slowly entered her moist heat. His fingers rubbed caresses over her slit and she moaned, grabbed his head, and drew him in for deepening kisses as she told him, at the same time, to rub harder, telling him not to stop and then she began to writhe and tremble, to grip his body and to gasp in her pleasure.

'Don't top! Don't stop! Make me cum with your fingers!'

Sophie lifted her hips off the bed and met the fingering of her pussy's lips, the deepening penetration of her cunt as an orgasm overwhelmed her, each breath quicker than the one before until she was panting. She succumbed to his ways with her. started trembling and moaning loudly as she pushed up against his fingers which continued to plague her, and she was unable to reach for him and work his prick as she wanted to do.

'What...what about you?' he asked, wanting more. She knew it to be so.

'Next time,' she smiled and shifted off his fingers. 'I need to accept what has happened between us and take a first step.' Sophie slipped from his embrace and went into the small en-suite shower room to clean herself. 'There will be other times. Now, please, Ellis, get dressed and go. I've taken a risk, but it was wonderful. My mind and body's been taken, because of you.'

Ellis stopped the car and got out; chose to look down at the town for one last time.

The ten days that he spent with Sophie had been a passionate process of learning. He had lived out a lie and loved every moment of it. Routine chores were attended to when the house was quiet and guests had left for the day. Then, with their respective duties dispensed with, they would shag until there was nothing left to give. They would meet on the beach and walk along the shoreline as Jasper frolicked in the surf, but such moments were but an interlude. Their hunger for each other, and the wildness of their actions, had made them pursue each other whenever the opportunity arose.

They laughed and frolicked like kids with a new toy, and in his case, it was only too true. He had not known of it, quite like this, with a girl or woman before. He knew all about it now; he also knew that apart from the sex, they had little in common and there was no future in it, in any of it. It was something that Sophie had made only too clear when they talked after tempestuous sex, the pack of condoms he always bought in readiness soon used up.

Sophie, wonderful and desirable Sophie, had found a distraction in him from all that prevailed in her real life with Tony. She had been taken to another place, just as he had passionately and wantonly taken his pleasure and learned of it with her.

On a sigh of regret that it was over and that he had to leave, he pulled open the driver's door.

On one final look at the town and the bay, with thoughts of Sophie in their rightful place, and knowing that memories of her would endure, he got back into his car and moved off.

Passionately taken by surprise by what had happened between them. That is how we were for a time, sex mad and for each other, he thought, as the road home stretched out before him.