Passion's Journey: Guest Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, gods, are you really going to take that dick?"

"Mm," she sighed noncommittally. "I'm wet for it." She took it deep again, coughing as she slid it out of her throat. She went to her hands and knees, turning her ass toward him and she heard him go to his knees. "I want this other dick in me."

"You really do? Not just to piss me off?"

"My pussy wouldn't be gushing like this if it was just about that. I want this dick in me, and I'm going to..." She gasped as the thick, throbbing rod slipped in. "Oh, Sean, it's going in... this fat cock is... it's so deep, oh, oh..." The dick pushed her head down as he stashed the last inch inside her, swirling it around. "It's so big, so big, so... oh, oh..."

Evan took her hair roughly, tilting her head up toward Sean as he began to move slowly in and out. Sean gazed down at her, his hand moving over his own dick, seemingly absently, he looked back at her with a slack jaw.

"It's fucking me, Sean," she moaned.

"How... how does it feel? Do you like taking a different cock?"

"It's so good!" she cried. "It feels amazing in my pussy, it feels so different, but so good." She could say no more but grunting as Evan thrust faster, pounding her. He grabbed her abruptly and hauled her up into his lap. "Yes, look at it!"

Sean shuffled closer, gazing down at where she was penetrated roughly.

"Look at how it's stretching my pussy so tight! You always say how much you would love to see me taking another man's dick, so what do you think? Do you like the way my slimy pussy is hugging him?"

Sean nodded.

"It feels so good to be fucking this dick," she said. "I couldn't imagine how it would really be. You said you would lick me as it goes inside, do you remember that?"

"Yeah," Sean admitted.

"You said you would do anything to see my take another dick, do you still feel the same way?"

Sean swallowed slowly as he lowered himself to his hands and knees. He leaned to her, placing his tongue to her sticky clit.

Tera cried out loud, her pussy gushing and shaking as it clenched uncontrollably. "Mm, yes! I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm..." She screamed in ecstasy as she climaxed, the dick in her shoved in to feel the intense contractions a moment before it started moving again. Tera panted, leaning forward as she put her knees down and began to meet his thrusts. "Oh, yes... I came hard on that dick..."

"You look sexy with a dick in you," Sean told her.

"It feels good," she panted. Tossing her hair to get a look at him, she was distracted by his bare and swollen dick. She couldn't help reaching for it. "You're so hard..."

"Mm," he agreed.

"You really do like sharing my pussy with other men?" she whispered, and licked his dick.

Sean pulled her hair, pushing himself into her mouth. "I'm not going to last long, Tera, it's too..."

Tera gasped as she came off his glistening dick. "You aren't going to take me back?" she asked teasingly. "You're not going to thrust into my pussy while it's already overflowing with cum?"

"Nnnnnn," Sean groaned. He pushed her back on. "You're not really going to take his cum in your pussy, are you? I want to see him squirting for you."

"I can take it in my pussy if I want," she panted, riding the dick faster. She had never even imagined that she had so much depth within her, that she could feel as full as this. "It's... so... deep... Hey, cock, do you want to come in my pussy? Do you want to spray it all over my ass? My tits? My face? You can come wherever you want."

Evan kneaded her ass as he pounded their pelvises together. "Wherever you want, but you'd better decide soon," he said. "Your pussy feels so nice, I'm not going to last much longer."

"Pull it out," she said. "Come on my ass."

His dick slipped out and upward, sliding between her cheeks. Its slippery length moved across her asshole, causing new sensations, twitching. She cried out in surprise as the slimy head pushed against it and slipped into her anus. "Oh gods," she gasped, fighting for the control to take a breath. "What are you doing?"

"You said to come in your ass," the dick said.

"I said on! Oh, gods, I said on my ass, oh, gods, it's..."

Evan slowly pushed his slimy member slightly further into her tight butt. He withdrew and pushed it in again. "So you want me to stop?"

"I..." She screamed as he went further than before. "Oh, gods, oh gods, oh..."

"Do you want me to stop fucking your filthy asshole or not?" he asked.

Tera put her feet back on the floor, leaning back and pushing him down beneath her. She pushed her weight down, forcing the huge, well-lubricated cock further in. "Oh, my butt..." she moaned. "Sean, can you see it?"

"Yeah," he murmured.

"It feels good, but..." she rolled her eyes ecstatically as she ground him deeper into her throbbing ass. She spread her moist pussy lips. "He left my pussy empty. My pussy wants a dick, too."

"Tera," Sean murmured, climbing onto her.

"Put it in, please," Tera moaned, grinding faster as he teased her, and she gripped him tight as he finally slid it in. "So full," she cried blissfully.

Sean began pumping into her, grunting into her ear as he squeezed her tight against the firm mattress of the other man. "I feel him inside you," he said. "I'm going to come so soon, though, I can't help it..."

"My pussy is ready for your cum," she assured him. "Yearning for it. Will you eat me out after, while he fucks my ass?"

"Oh, that's so dirty," he growled. "I knew you'd like this."

"Mm, two cocks in me is amazing. Fuck me, please, fuck me harder!"

Sean grunted as he pounded her while Evan kept his own time, slithering in and out of her pulsing asshole. Her long-time lover fucked her to completion, his hard dick throbbing milky cum into her tight vagina. It felt warm and wonderful as a trail dripped down over the other cock, got pushed in along the turgid flesh into her colon. More dribbled out as the sight of the first blob made her pussy contract. She grabbed Sean by his hair before he could reconsider and pushed him down until he was in position. He went down, cleaning up the mess he had left in her trembling pussy, following her movements as she rode the cock beneath her.

Tera felt another climax rising within her as Sean put two fingers in, fucking her fast and hard with them. She began to move wilder, almost thrashing, as his tongue and fingers, and the huge dick violating her ass, made heat rise, her breath quicken. She moaned to the easygoing gods of their town as she shook in orgasm, and she screamed, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as the dick of the rude stranger went off like a bottle left too long fermenting. He planted himself deep as his cum spurted as they lay panting a moment, calming themselves, before the sensation of his softening member sliding out of her butt caused another wave of ecstasy to wash over her. They both shuddered, and she rolled off him.

"Oof," Evan muttered as he sat. "I hate to be rude, but I am not cleaning that up." He looked around briefly before pointing to the bedroom with a questioning glance.

Tera pointed to the spare room. "And the bathroom is between them, if you'd like to clean yourself, at least."

Evan nodded, frowning, but smiled when he saw the folded clothes on the table. "For me?"

"Yeah," said Sean.

"What's the matter, big guy? You didn't like it as much as you thought you would?"

"I liked it, I just don't like you. Spend the night, but I want you gone in the morning, from the valley, too."

"On what offense, having a bigger dick than you?" Evan laughed. "You know what, fine. This place is pretty much tapped anyway. What's your name, darling? It seems you're not quite as married as I thought."

"Fuck you, fuckface," she said. She smiled at Sean and his scowl back made her roll her eyes. "I'm going to get cleaned up and go to bed. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Fuck You Fuckface," Evan said. "It was nice spending time with you." He was laughing as she left, "I had no idea a name like that could be so common."

12