Passion's Journey: Many Fathers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleo remained where she was, hoping to keep his worthy seed from escaping. "Oh, Evan," she sighed. "That was incredible."

"You're goddamn right it was," he told her. "I told you, shit heel," he said to someone else. Cleo glanced up at the large man who had knocked Evan down.

"You ate cum out of her, that's gross," Boulder said. "And cheating."

"Fuck you, it's cheating," Evan replied hotly. "Doing anything a chick wants to get her off isn't fucking cheating, it's being considerate."

Cleo sighed happily. She closed her eyes to focus on the feeling of the warm, life-giving spunk of such a considerate man inside her. "Your consideration is very much appreciated," she told him. She sat up and stretched for her top, but laughed as she saw the smear of dark mud along her side, black in the light of the camp fire. "Oh, I really am filthy!"

Evan glanced at her with a grin, his left side similarly coated, along with smears and speckles on his face. "The filthier the better," he assured her.

Despite all they had just done to prove it, Cleo felt a blush rise in her face. "Even so, I'm going to the stream to wash up. I think it would be a good idea for you, too."

He stood and offered her a hand. She leaned on him a little as they ambled down a slight embankment to the water, only a dozen or so paces.

"I'm sure you've been told this before, but you're quite a proficient lover," she said as she knelt to wash her hands.

Evan laughed, taking his shirt off. "Never by anyone whose opinion I respected as much as yours," he said. He splashed water into his face and down his neck. "Oh, brr, that is cold!"

Cleo began to wash her body, "You know, I don't have to return to Maz."

Evan glanced at her. "What was your name?"

She blushed again, a little angrily this time. "It's Cleo. I know what we just did doesn't speak well to commitment, but I never really..."

Evan sat back on his feet, patiently waiting for her to continue. He took something from his pocket, barely glancing down as he fiddled with it.

Cleo met his eyes timidly. "I never thought I would meet my match, you know? Someone who could be as dirty as me. I... I would like to spend more time with you."

"Oh," Evan said, looking down at the dark shape between his fingers. "Yeah, no. No thanks."

Cleo set her jaw, glaring at him through the dark.

"Look, I get that I probably ruined you for all other dicks, but you wanted a kid. I don't."

"Oh," she shrugged, pooling more water in her hands to rinse her side. "Fair enough. It was really good, though."

"I agree completely," he assured her. "The best. Will you stick me?"

She took the small bit of wood he offered, set with needles arranged in the pegboard to spell out her name. She turned it over in her fingers "Do you think you'll still be around here next year?"

Evan shrugged as he turned his back to her, showing the two dozen names already there. "Never really know where I'll turn up," he said. Without flinching, he took the tattoo she set deep in his flesh below his left shoulder blade. Evan stood with his shirt in hand. "Good luck with the baby."

Cleo smiled, nodding. She finished washing and dressed, shivering from the cold. The men were excitedly recounting the events and she chose two to sit between and cuddle with as they talked long into the night. Relaxed and satisfied, she spent the night with her child's many fathers before she began the long journey back to Maz.

12