All Comments on 'Passions Of Sin Erupt In Mother Ch. 03'

by sexyramlo

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow...

What a yummy and sexual story...

Keep going!!!

phantom1984phantom1984about 13 years ago

That was so good. I hope that the father and daughter are going at it and everybody finds out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
im thinking...

that maybe...father and daughter will have an accident,so mother and son will have a future together, but im also thinking that theres something going on with dad and daughter, but daughter is only 16...so ill juz wait for the next chapter, but im hoping that phil and sandra will end up together and with a baby...good job!, such a wonderful story of forbidden love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes

It would be nice if the mother and son caught the father and daughter having sexual intercourse. Then the mom and son would tell them that is okay as long as to keep it a secret inside their home. Then the mom and son plans to have a brother and sister intercourse. Then later on the mom pretends to be sad because she felt left out. So the dad and daughter encourage the son and mom to have sexual intercourse. At first the mom and son pretends to be hesitant because sexual intercourse between the mother and son is the most ultimate of incest. But then the father and daughter held the hands of the mother and son and guided them to bed to do sexual intercourse.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
The daughter did seem a litle over anxious to be with her father.

It would be fantastic if the mother does become pregnant by her son, and the daughter becomes pregnant by her father.

A very super hot chapter and I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Super Hot...I hope the story goes on

It doesn't really matter if there are mistakes and etc in the writing but the story is fascinating. Really Hot! After all ramlo isn't a writer, but definitely can be one if he tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is Chapter Four?

This is a great story, very well written and very erotic. I really like it when Mom and Son are actually in love and want a future together rather than just casually shagging (I love that British word!). It sounds like Daughter and Dad have something going on. It would be intensely erotic if they did and everything came out in the open somehow. Mom could move into Son's room with him and Dad could move into Daughter's room with her. They could all start working on the next generation, Son keeping Mom well seeded and Dad coupleing with and pleasuring Daughter. Thanks for a great read. AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Fantastic story. I think Mom's view of telling the story is more difficult, but that one is sweet. It has a nice tone, avoiding usual slang words makes it even hotter. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
esl

spell check is not your friend!

wrap not rap, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Oh...Mom...Fuck...take my cum...my sperm...I want a kid with you."

That's the boy Phil talking, in this excellent story. He's fucking his mother (way to go, pal!) but that's not enough for Phil. Like many, probably most young motherfuckers his dearest desire is to fuck a baby up his own mother's cunt. He and his mom are already proud of his big thrusting cock, giving his mother the best cums of her life. Now he and mom both want him to knock his mother up. That is just so cool. Phil's going to unload his young balls and shoot his mother's twat full of his creamy and very potent sperm. One of his frisky sperm will find one of his mom's fat eggs and start a baby where he was once a baby. Now Phil and his mother are both proud not only of his big young prick but of his fertile young balls as well. As his mom's belly swells, Phil'll be swelling with boyish pride right along with her.

BoppaBoppaover 9 years ago
Great story, but

This was a great story, but you're in serious need of someone to proofread your work. Everyone makes mistakes, but there are so many in this story that it takes much of the enjoyment out of reading it. A lot of the problems that I'm talking about are the use of "homophones" - words that are pronounced the same, but have different meanings, and may have different spellings. For instance, you have a towel "wrapped" around you, and "rapped" on the door. Or, you climbed the mountain "peak" to take a "peek" at what was on the other side. Again, I really liked the story, but it would be so much better if the grammar were cleaned up. Keep at it.

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyover 8 years ago
I Love It , Lucky Couple

I Love It , I Love It ,I Love It ,I Love It ,I Love It ,

I Love It ,I Love It ,I Love It ,I Love It ,I Love It ,

Lucky Couple Mother ♥ Son

I Love your writing I look forward to read continue. Make Father ♥ Daughter Couple

KagutoKagutoabout 8 years ago
Fav story ever

♡♥♡♥♡♥this is best and lovely story..of my life ever..

More plzzz beg u...plzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What the hell..

We don't if he knocked her up.. it takes u forever to write sequels.. in guessing daddy was fucking Sarah his daughter, we will never know that..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I have loved all 3 chapters. I hope you write some more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am not yet a member but you need an editor . Your stories are well done but grammar and structure need some help. Use of lie instead of lay for example. I would like to be available to help but not practical at this time. Health issues, age related. Great story lines.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

SlickerzSlickerz8 months ago

Quite retarded and tasteless trash. Mom getting ready for her son like a wife, and what's so stupid is she puts on heels and gets into bed!! LOL This dimwitted writer seriously needs to work on his imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loving this series but parts are hars to understand 5 stars

SlickerzSlickerz4 months ago

Mother dancing erotically for her son, yah right! LOL Don't know why most of you fucking idiot authors have to include one such retarded scene in your stories.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Psychologically, the mother and son knows the two choices they have to make. The mother has to lose her sensual, sexual self and remain married to a person she finds as more of a long time friend who financially provides for all of the family. As for the son, he has to accept the fact he must remain second fiddle to his father and his mother is emotionally and sexually miserable or he gives up his future for the woman he loves. Best outcome, is for father and daughter to be lovers. This is a beautiful love because the mother is able to rediscover herself and the son is able to accept hias mother as a sensual, sexual human being who just happens to be the love of his life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous