Passions Of Sin Erupt In Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
The mother and son bond completely and beyond...
40.7k words
4.71
13.9k
30

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers

It has been a very long time since I wrote the last chapter 3. After a few critical reviews I decided to ask from an editor to help me out. So I actually gave my story to one editor, and waited 4 months and saw that I was ghosted. Then I gave it to another and had the same result. The third was a charm, as I found a story that was similar to mine but changed just enough to hide the fact that it was mine. How do I know even though the name was not the same? Well if you read the rest of his or her stories, they are completely different. I writer, good or bad, cannot change his character even in different stories. There are similarities that scream out loud.

What I believe, is that Editors may have the ability to manipulate the language better than me, they lack imagination and creativity. I am so over this editing crap and nonsense. All my stories were drafts and not even edited once. I logged in my email that I had solely for these posts and saw so many emails asking me to continue the stories I had abandoned. And so I am back to give life to the 2 storylines I have left opened...No editing...I will definitely not use words that no one uses in our real life like "nonchalantly, her fisher meaning her vagina, digit, etc" and all the words that supposedly make the editors feel important. I can communicate in 5 languages regardless of my vocabulary. And if they want to criticize the story, I care less and they can criticize their own writings. This is for all those that have been waiting for the sequel. I hope I don't disappoint you! Because of the time that has passed from the last chapter, this one will be quite "large". Alex & Alexandra is also coming soon!

"Mom, I would love to have a child with you...I know it is forbidden in our society but I just feel it as, being the most natural thing in the world".

"Really? Natural?" I replied!

He looked at me in the eyes and kissed me deeply. Then he paused and looked at me again!

"I am in love with you! What do you think a man in love with a woman wants?" He asked.

"I don't know Phil, please tell me what you want?" I begged him with a meaningful look, squeezing his body on me with my legs, shivering at the movement of his cock that was stiffening again.

"I want you to be the mother of my children!" He said with sincerity!

Even though tired and my pussy sensitive from our love making, I was moved once again and I brought his lips to mine and kissed him shoving my tongue as deep as it could go into his mouth. I felt his cock come to life and my vaginal walls were sealed once again keeping in the potent swimmers of my sons cum.

"Oh darling...You make me feel a young woman again! I want you to make me pregnant! I want to give you a child... This sounds really crazy and many people would consider us as "sick", but I can't explain my boldness and the sensation of becoming a mother again from your seed. From my own son's semen! But should we do so?"

"Mom...I told you that I will love you no matter what! Nothing can keep us apart...nothing!" he said and I know he meant it!

I felt him start moving his cock in and out of me once again, but slowly. He looked at me in the eyes and then down to our genitals and back at my eyes. I could feel the heat rising rapidly in my pussy and the tenderness was gone and now I wanted him to slowly make love to me and bring me to another orgasm hoping that he would spray all his semen inside me...Inside my pussy...Inside my cervix...that his cum would rush up to my ovaries and meet my egg and impregnate me, if I wasn't already.

I had made up my mind! I was ready for his insemination! I don't know if it was going to be this time or the next time or already happened, but it soon was going to happen. I was ready to have another child but this time the father would be my own son. Did it sound right to me? I don't know and I didn't even care anymore! I just knew that I was in love with Phil and I wish he was my only man and the future father of my child...or perhaps more children? Was I crazy? Perhaps, I was! Was I feeling lust? Yes, I was but I was also in love!

I looked at my son's face and eyes while he began to make love to me...he wasn't fucking me anymore like a sex machine. I shifted my legs a bit higher than before, to the sides of his back, while my feet were petting his ass. My hands were stroking his muscled arms.

His cock was now stroking my pussy so gently and with a hint of force that was adding to my crescendo! No kissing, but just eyes opened wide, staring at each other! This was going on for a very long time! How long? I really don't know and frankly, I didn't even give a dime! But I felt my orgasm building up strongly! My moans became extremely loud. Both of us panting, filling the room with our sex breath closing into our climax.

"Phil, I love you so much!!!" I said to my son!

He didn't respond! He took my lips with his, and kissed me gently while still pumping his rock hard member in my vaginal channel. Our tongues were flickering together for a few moments! Then he pulled back and continued looking at my eyes!

"I love you so much mom...so much!" he said.

"What are you doing to me...baby?" I said in pleasure-pain as I was in the verge of another orgasm. I was ready for him to finish me off, whenever he was ready too. But no words were said! I just looked at him in the eyes, telling him what I wanted. Begging him to fill me with his love!

While his cock was on the way out of my pussy, he stopped with his cockhead only inside me and looked down towards my pussy. With my legs as high as I had them, looking towards his view, I could see my trimmed labia surrounding his beautiful cock and we both moaned as he plunged back in and came to another stop at the same position. My bush was soaking wet and glistening from our love fluids.

"So hot!" I said...

He then started speeding up gradually looking at our connected genitals and every several strokes in my eyes...

"Oh...Phil...Amazing...I can't believe how good this feels...I am almost there..." I purred with my hoarse voice.

"This is my love for you, mom...all my love for you!" he said.

Soon his pace was strong but not so fast...as if he was delaying both of our orgasms, building them up to a strong inevitable explosion. It was beginning to become pleasantly painful and anxiously looking for the orgasm to come...I was so anxious to cum...but, at the same time I loved the self-control of my son!

Then it was time...thank god it was time...I was so ready for this like it was just the first time again.

The pace was so steady and strong that it didn't even need to be any faster! Our pupils were now glued on each other and widened.

"Mom..." he whispered!

"Phil...I am cumming too..." I whispered trying to transfer all my orgasm to my pussy and not scream.

I began to spasm and a few moments later Phil was shooting in my pussy but keeping up the same pace without missing a beat. His seed was flowing immensely inside me while my cervix was sucking on his manhood to make sure all his babies were going to go deep in my womb. The orgasm was strong and intense and he never stopped fucking me until he was totally spent. With a final strong thrust, he remained completely in me, trembling while his mouth locked on mine to a final saliva exchange where our tongues were sealing our love mating!

His cock even though spent, throbbed a few final spurts of cum in me...

"Mom, I am still cumming in you" he said happily!

"I know you are baby, and I can feel you doing it. That's where I want my boy to put his seed! Inside me, inside my pussy! All the time, anytime!"

"Oh mom..." he mumbled as his spasms shook him one final time, as his cock throbbed and pushed anything left inside his balls out!

No words were said after this loving moment and we just kissed until his cock began deflating and my vaginal muscles pushed him out. I felt a large amount of fluids running in my vagina trying to exit. His cum was running down my pussy and ass. I could feel it so warm and I know there was enough sperm that was deposited inside me to get me pregnant that it didn't really matter that so much was coming out.

Without saying much, we caressed each other for a long time exchanging soft kisses and glances as a couple that just decided to have a child and was under the process of achieving their goal.

"Let's clean up our mess and take a shower too!" I said as I pulled him out of bed.

After changing sheets once again, to my good fortune on the events that were about to evolve, we had a very caring and sexless shower. I washed him and he washed me tenderly!

Soon it was late night, and we both just laid on my bed, naked in each other's arms, falling asleep. It was a very relaxing sleep and it was around 9 AM when I looked at the clock on the night stand.

But I was saddened when I felt something familiar in my abdomen...a pain that was usually a cause of my monthly period. I wasn't pregnant! I really was saddened. Well, I am still going to try many more times until I do get pregnant. I had decided, despite the problems and consequences that could arise from this incestuous union between a mother and son.

I entered the bathroom and I grabbed a tampon from the drawer. Then I entered the shower to clean myself up from the blood. When I walked out of the shower and wiped myself dry, I inserted the tampon and I noticed Phil staring at my attempt to push the tampon inside my pussy. I was sitting on the bathroom bench that was in the middle of the room. The way I was straddled over it and had one foot on, he could see the entire process with every detail. I felt a bit embarrassed. I know I have been fucking my son like there is no tomorrow when I shouldn't have been. My reaction though caused him to wonder what I was doing because he noticed my embarrassment.

"Mom...you couldn't wait for me? Are you..." he said and I interrupted him before he finished his sentence.

"Phil darling...It is not what you think...I just got my period..."and I showed him the plastic barrel-applicator. "It is just a tampon. I would never dream of using a vibrator when I have the most caring and hot lover in my bed" I acknowledged to my son!

"Oh..." he said and was saddened too.

"Honey, why the sad face?" I asked.

"Well this means you are not pregnant!"

"I cannot believe we are both saddened that I am not pregnant. A mother is discussing with her son how sad she is that he hasn't got her pregnant yet! And that we both are planning to have a child!"

"Mom, you look so hot like that...I want to be inside you now..." he said as I saw his cock jump up in full attention!

"Phil, but I have my period...I have blood! I have never had sex during my period!"

"Oh...but why" he asked disappointed!

"Well, I don't know...it just seems that it wouldn't be pleasant for anyone because the blood and the strong odor and I may give some kind of STD or infection...I don't really know"

I really never asked my Gynecologist or have researched it to really know anything about the details but my son was soon to give me a lecture about it.

"Well really mom, it is not a bad thing to have sex during a woman's period as long as it doesn't hurt her and her partner enjoys it. I had sex with Kelly while she had her period sometimes because according to her, it reduced her pain and actually sometimes it felt good after an orgasm... oh, sorry about that... I didn't mean to talk about Kelly".

"Hey, there is no problem Phil...I am glad you are opening up to me like this. I really want to know more about your life, the life that I have been missing!" I said to him with a smile trying to break that embarrassment of his previous sexual life. Perhaps one day he would be with her as a husband too because the chance of him becoming my husband was not really going to come up the horizon.

Our conversation was interrupted by the doorbell at the moment the conversation was about to get heated even more...

"Who can that be?" I wondered and looked through the blinds from the bathroom window trying not to be seen though from the visitor.

"OH SHIT...it's Jenny and April..." I said surprised.

Phil looked stunned. "What? Aunt Jenny & April?"

"Phil, get to your room and get dressed quickly and go and open the door to your aunt and cousin. Tell them I am in the shower and will be down soon. I need to make sure everything in my room is OK before my sister comes in here and senses anything crazy going on between us."

Indeed, my sister was a "Detective" and always snooped around our family and knew a lot more than anyone else would know.

My sister didn't have much resemblance of me but was in most of the gatherings, the center of attention. A little bit shorter of me, blonde, big tit bombshell always showing off her "melons" and her curves. For most men, she was really a hottie! A hottie that would be great for sex...and now that she turned in to 40 and Joe 45, she was going to begin to miss sex even more as Joe's, just like John's sex drive would decrease, rather than increase. According to her, she was always faithful to her husband Joe.

Her daughter now, was nothing like her. She was a spit image of me instead! In fact, she was just like my mother, her grandmother! April was also very kind and many people actually thought she was my daughter as well. She also got her grandma's name...yes, grandma April. Grandma April had me when she was 14, so if you understand, at the moment, she is 55. Careless sex and then marriage with her 17-year-old boyfriend, and current Grandpa of my kids and Jenny's. She always visits on Holidays and sometimes on Birthdays! They are not even 60.

I sprayed the room with an entire bottle of air freshener and made sure there were no signs of my incestuous couplings with Phil. I also made sure everything was in place and headed downstairs to greet my sibling and my niece.

I was amazed with April once I saw her...If you looked at a picture of me at her age, you would hardly see the difference. She also had left her hair grow long, just like mine and her breasts had grown also full bringing her even closer to my looks. As April grew up, we all agreed that the "Grandma April Gene" was pretty strong and "Naturally Selected" from the "DNA pool" of Grandma and probably going to pass in many generations more to come.

"Aunt Sandra!" my niece shouted out to me and jumped on me to hugging me, leaving from Phil's side. She was always around Phil. Before Jenny and Joe had to move due to his job, April and Phil were like best friends. Sometimes I wondered if even more than friends, because they always were locked up in Phil's or April's room.

"This is a surprise you two! What brings you guys here?" I asked wondering on their unexpected visit.

"Sandra...it is a surprise indeed, and even for us! But I cannot say more! Tomorrow afternoon, your husband will be coming back to discuss more details with you. He actually is very excited about something that has happened with his work and wants to share it with you!" my sister said, joining in on the hug with her daughter.

I looked at Phil, and he lifted his shoulders upwards showing me that he was clueless too. Now the rest of the weekend Phil and I had planned was gone. With my sister and niece here, any kind of action was out of the question. I was really curious at this point to know, but I let it go heading towards the kitchen inviting everyone to join me for a coffee or breakfast.

Jenny told me that Joe was having some problems with work and financially they were a bit tight. She was though soon to get out of it, because a new job opportunity was on the horizon for Joe and it would put them back on track...she avoided details though and from what I understood, it had to involve John.

John, my husband, kept in touch with Joe even after they had moved. Before my sister moved, they watched sports together and they also went out for drinks in many occasions. I was glad that they got along so well, because I loved my sister and it made it easier for us to be around each other more often. Of course, that was also a benefit for Phil and April that loved to spend time together.

Time flew by very fast during coffee and breakfast and soon it was almost noon. I had to prepare the guest room for Jenny and April. I didn't know the details of how long that they were going to stay because that was supposed to be a surprise as well.

"Phil, why don't you and April go and get some things that I need from the Super Market while Jenny and I, clean up the guest room? Here is a list!" I said to my son writing down some things, giving him a list of supplies, like shampoo, conditioner and more...I always liked to have everything for our guests, regardless if they were our relatives or not.

"Jenny, you look very good! And you seem to be very happy at the moment!"

"I am very excited sis! In fact, I am so anxious to tell you what is going on, but I promised John, not to say a word. "Jenny replied.

She began talking to me about her sex life with Joe that had degraded a lot because he was under a lot of stress and the financial block that was standing in front of them was growing now that April was about to go to college. April was 6 months younger than Phil! Jenny got pregnant with April before she was even married to Joe. The marriage was done in a hurry but she was a very happy bride at the time. Our mother wasn't surprised with Jenny's pregnancy as she knew how wild she was, ever since she became sexually active.

"Well, I hope things go well with this opportunity for Joe and you both get back on track" I said truthfully to my sister.

The kids arrived about an hour and a half later with the supplies, and I suggested that we'd go out for some lunch, Mall and then some dinner. They all agreed happily and April was glowing around Phil! She held him under his arm tightly and I was getting a bit jealous. I know I shouldn't have but deep inside, I was upset that I wasn't going to have more time with my son...alone! At least for the moment!

The day went by pretty slow after that and I was going out of my mind every time Phil and April would disappear in a shop that they were interested in. Of course I tried as hard as I could to hide it from my sister. I kept excusing myself to my sister that caught me not listening to her, saying, that I was trying to figure out what the surprise was!

We ended our evening at a Burger Joint we all agreed to. On the way back home, I had Phil drive and sat in the back with my niece. I could hear my sister giggling in the front seat with Phil, not really hearing what they were talking about.

I was talking with April...

"So sweetie, how is school?" I asked.

"School has been a bit hectic but my grades are pretty good. Except Math and Physics where I have a B, everything else is A! But I had to work my ass off to get these grades" she said with a relief tone in her voice.

"That's normal April...it will get easier in college as you will have more time to study and you will be able to focus on the subjects that you really like. How is the dating going?" I asked trying to see if she had a boyfriend.

"Well...I kind of had a boyfriend last year, but I broke up with him after my about 4 months ago and been single since then...I was focused on my studies." She said that but I could hear something in her voice saying that something was wrong.

"Well good for you sweetheart...you will have plenty of time, now that you will go to college!"

"We'll see..." she said looking towards Phil!

I saw a look that was more than a cousin's gaze towards her 6 months' older cousin. I began to wonder if anything happened between them in the past. They spent too much time together, back when they lived here but once they moved, everything began to fade. At first, April would call every day and talk with Phil. But when Phil began to be more active with his Martial Arts, that was decreased to every once in a while. I stopped my thoughts there when April asked me...

sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers