Passions Of Sin Erupt In Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm shuttered me as the images I just witnessed replayed in my head. My husband followed me...

"Your so fucking sexy baby...I am cumming! Oh Fuck..." as he blasted in me. I had my gut saying that Phil had done his job already but had to make sure that John believed it was his child, that I would be carrying for the next nine months. My gynecologist will tell me the precise date of conception and that will tell me who of the two is the father. I already had my mind made up to go and visit him when we get back hoping to get good news!

"Sandra, are you sure about having another kid!" he said concerned about me.

"Yes, honey! I am sure! I am not getting any younger. I just checked on the kids...I think they have a thing going on between them."

"What do you mean? Were they kissing or something?"

"Well let's just leave it there. We'll see their behavior tomorrow!"

"I know that Jacob would be thrilled about it. He was telling me how good that he would be for his daughter!"

"Perhaps, but let the kids decide. They are so young! I am going to go jump in the shower and get some sleep afterwards. I love you John!"

"I love you too, Sandra!" and he kissed me.

When I got back to the room, it was really quiet. I walked in the bedroom and saw that April was sleeping. I got in the shower after closing the bathroom door and washed up myself. I was feeling slightly sorry about April! I pushed my son in Josephine's arms and ignored the fact that my niece is dying for my son. It was a great struggle and I didn't know what Phil was going to do about it! I really don't think that Josephine was going to hold back as if it was a one-night stand. This was her HERO and first to take her as a woman! A woman never forgets her first...same as a man but the man is less attached to the emotion as the woman is. Would Phil tell Josephine about April's feelings? I know he wouldn't say a thing about being in love with me and actively trying to impregnate me.

With all these thoughts, I got ready for bed and lied next to my niece and drifted away to a deep sleep!

I woke up and could hear John, Jacob and Claire talking indistinctively! April was still sound asleep so I got up as quietly as I could and got dressed to go out and meet the rest and see what the conversation was all about.

"Good morning everyone, Bonjour" I said and kissed Claire first on the cheek and she turned and kissed me on my lips, surprising me but I could tell there was nothing erotic to it. It was more 'you are my new best friend'. Then I kissed and hugged Jacob and then my husband got the full lip kiss!

"Bonjour Sandra" Jacob and Clair replied along with John.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked.

"Oh we have been trying to figure out what to do next week after you guys go back home. I will be very sad..." Claire said truthfully and emotionally.

I hugged her and tightly and said "we are only a flight away, and you can always call me and visit me. Besides the fact that I can come too. I have a feeling we will be getting to see each other more than you think". I tried not show any emotions that I knew more than I was saying after Phil and Josephine were joined last night. Even though after all that, I never did think what would happen after the shower. Oh my...did they do it over and over in bed? If Phil did what he did with me to Josephine, she would probably be in bliss. Did he make love to her or did he just fuck her brains out of her skull? Maybe nothing happened after that but...

My thoughts were interrupted...a knock on the door! John opened and Josephine hugged John and kissed him on his cheek and the ran to her Father where she jumped on him straddling her legs around her father's waist and inviting her mother to a hug of three...

Phil had done his magic...a bit different but it was done. Claire was looking at Phil and then her daughter. After a few glances, she smiled at me as if she knew what had just happened between the two young lovers and she was in total approval of it. I doubt Jacob was aware that was kissing his daughter's head and telling her how much he loves her.

"I am so happy you are smiling again...I don't know how to thank you Phil, I really don't!" He said to my son and gave him a look of gratification.

"I didn't do anything Jacob, please...you really don't have to thank me about anything. Your daughter's and my mother's health and life were the only important things the moment I had to do what I did!"

"Again the humbleness of this guy is unbelievable...I can't even see a bit of gloating in his eyes or hear in his voice" Jacob said praising my son's high ethics. But would he feel the same if he knew that my son was trying to get me pregnant and was in love with me while he fucked his daughter last night?

What a mess this situation has become! Poor April is going to be devastated if she finds out what happened between Phil and Josephine. I am glad we didn't go to wake them up with Claire and have a good "smell" of the sex, if any happened on the bed after I left the room. The shower would mask any sign of sex but the bedroom would be a witness of intercourse. Luckily, we didn't have to go in the room today and the room service did such a great job every day since we arrived in this Hotel.

April appeared out of the bedroom and greeted us while coming shyly close to me and grabbing my arm while looking at Phil.

"So, everyone listen carefully...put on your casual clothes and let's head to our home. Brunch will be waiting for us there. After that we are going to have some fun..." Claire shouted with excitement.

But again, Phil brought everyone back to earth...

"We have to go to the police station today guys, we promised the Detective yesterday! The sooner, the better so that we can all go back to our normal lives".

Jacob looked at my soon with such pride as if he was his own...as he looked at John and me saying "what a responsible man you have!". Josephine ran towards Phil and grabbed his arm...

"I will go only with Phil to the police station, I don't want to go alone or with anyone else..." she stated.

"Of course Josephine, I will be coming with you guys too." I said.

"We all will go for brunch back home and I will drive you 3 with my car after. I am sure it won't take a long time. Claire, John, Paul and April can plan what we are going to do for the rest of the day. The plans have kind of changed with John. He will be staying a bit longer than planned. But from what I understand, you all will be coming back pretty soon anyway! The guest house will be ready by then; I will make sure it is!" Jacob said and was more as he was telling us what was going to happen. Claire didn't seem to disagree and seemed pleased and happy!

During the drive, everyone seemed happy and even though Josephine had the full attention of Phil, April seemed to be OK with it. I am sure she was anxious to get rid of her "opponent" and have Phil for herself. We chatted about what was going to happen when we came back for another visit and how soon that would be possible. We had to consider if April was going to pose for Claire, she would need to have enough time out of school to do so. Money was not an issue and Claire was going to pay April very well.

I saw Josephine whispering with Phil and it seemed that something was going on between them. And of course something happened last night between them that brought them closer! Maybe too close! I will have to get alone with my son to see what happened after I left and what the situation was between them. Was it evolving fast or did they decide to stay friends? I really doubt the second was going to happen, but people are full of surprises! Look at me! I was masturbating watching my son deflower Josephine.

When we arrived, Phil dedicated to his commitment, asked for permission to go and do his training sessions in the Bentron's Gym.

"Do you really have to ask? This is your home too Phil! I am saying it and I mean it." Jacob said and Claire followed his comments while approaching my son.

"Mon amour...so sweet after all that has between us and you still are a polite gentleman" she said and locked her lips on my sons but again it wasn't erotic. Pure mother to son love I would say. I saw her kiss Paul and Josephine in the same manor in one of our previous meetings.

Phil blushed and Josephine giggled seeing this. April was still calm and happy and not a sign of jealousy or suspiciousness.

We all sat to have our brunch and John and Jacob seemed very serious and lost in a conversation about work. Claire took as person of interest my niece April as if she felt that she was left alone all this time. Indeed, she was the only one at the moment that was kind of left out of the whole plan of the Universe after Phil and Josephine had sex.

I found the opportunity to approach Josephine and check the waters!

"Josephine are feeling better?" I asked.

"Oh oui Sandra...oui. I never been better!" she said with excitement and a tone of shyness. I don't think she wanted people to know about her actions of last night.

"I am really glad you have passed the bad events. I am so happy you and my son..." I was about to blow it but then realized that she didn't know that I was spying on their "consummation" and enjoyed it and encouraged my son to engage in it but had to flip the tone to something else that I came up very quickly with..." got together! After all you do know that you were born on the same day and year right?"

"Oh mon Dieu...I forgot about this. My goodness this is so weird I almost believe in fate after the events of the past week" she said and her eyes brightened. As if I was affirming that She and my son were meant to be...

She talked about how strong Phil hit the criminal that was trying to rape her and how she loved the way he took care of her.

"I didn't care if I was naked anymore...when it was me and you and the bad guys, I was so scared and ashamed of my nakedness. But Phil looked at me in the eyes...he didn't look at my body. In that state and with what he did, my mind told me that I can trust him with anything."

"My son is not the type that would take advantage of any woman. He is honest and would like to know the woman before he gets closer...if you know what I mean" repeating what he said to me. Then I continued..." if he goes beyond a kiss or holding hands with someone very new to him, it probably will be because he was struck by the arrow of cupid..." of course I was cupid pushing him to go further with Josephine and I know that Phil had sex with Josephine because I pushed him. But could he develop feelings for her after the "almost tragic event" and their love making?

The last comment made her smile as if she was getting confirmation that Phil must have some feelings for her after all. I stroked her hair and imagined her as my daughter in law and smiled to her beauty and glowing full of love face.

"You're so beautiful Josephine..." I said as she blushed while I pulled her hair back and place them around her small perfectly shaped ear. She leaned towards me and hugged me tightly and kissed me on my cheek.

When Phil appeared, Josephine didn't act as I thought she would. She looked at him and then smiled and then pulled her hair, again like I did a few moments ago, back around her ear and looked shyly towards the ground. Claire was the first to speak to him.

"Our young bodyguard hungry?"

"I kind of am starving..." my son responded hesitantly.

"Look what I have for you, mon amour" Claire said and uncovered the plate that was full of goodies. Eggs, Bacon, Toast, Croissant, Fruits...There was also more if he was still hungry after he ate his plate. He sat next to Claire and I could see April's smile widen as he was so close to her now. At that point I held Josephine's hand and squeezed it gently showing her that I approved her for my son.

I was playing a very dangerous game with my niece being involved in some way but in my mind, I thought that Josephine would be a better way out for my son. My god I want him so bad but I love him too much to destroy his life. Having a child will not change anything between me and my husband, even if the child belongs to my son. It is a big risk and I know it because there may be defects on the child. But there may not be any at all. My gut was telling me that it would be perfectly fine.

Yet even though I may be thinking and trying to plan out things, the Universe or Fate make their own plans. If you think that what happened was unexpected, you will be surprised with what was about to come after this trip. The horizon seemed clear and no obstacles in the way but you never know what will surface from a perfectly calm sea to disturb the waters...

To Be Continued...

1...67891011