Passions Of Sin Erupt In Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers

"Oh mom, I am going to fuck you until I cum in you again...until I cannot move anymore" he said and fucked me even faster than before. I was in an orgasm bliss and started to lose consciousness having no more energy...

"Phil, I am going to faint...this is amazing, I love you so much...Please give me your babies now" I commanded.

"Oh FUCK...Mom" he said and lost control of his movements and thrusted his cock all the way in my pussy while it began to spasm, his cock throbbed shooting his sperm deep inside me. He trembled and convulsed over my body and his lips were locked on mine twirling his tongue with my tongue. This was it! We were both spent and our love making was evidently on the bed...He withdrew from my pussy once his cock deflated and laid next to me taking me in his arms. I used his chest as a pillow and we just touched each other silently, caressing our bodies. I looked at the clock and it was 4 AM...I had to get going, because tomorrow and the day after would be a very long days. And the next two days that would change Phil's and everyone else's world completely.

I took a shower and kissed my son before I left telling him again how much I was in love with him and left to go to my room. When I got there, John was still sleeping deeply, as I had left him. I laid down next to him and being completely satisfied and spent, I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up to the sound of the door! John ordered coffee and was planning to call Phil and April to join us. We were going to spend the day with the Bentron's on their mansion.

"I called the kids honey" giving me a cup of coffee in bed.

"Thank you love" I said and leaned to give him a warm kiss.

I was so pleased, full, satisfied, happy in a total bliss, and I probably was pregnant! It was about a week since I was inseminated by my son back home. That night, I felt something inside me! I cannot explain it but combining the lack of blood on the day after Phil came inside me made me suspicious. I was going to get a pregnancy test kit without John knowing of course and check it out. Maybe I should wait a few more days and have another day of intercourse with John or not? If the test was positive I would definitely have to have unprotected sex with John. That way John would have no suspicions that the child wouldn't be his.

The door interrupted my thoughts...

"Good morning Aunt April! Good morning Uncle John!" she said and kissed her Uncle first and then came to kiss me and hug me.

"Good morning honey. Did you sleep well?" I asked her.

"This hotel is amazing. The shower is so big but the Jacuzzi...Last night after you left, I got in the Jacuzzi and relaxed a bit before I went to bed." She sounded very excited but my eyes were wondering about her body! She was craving for Phil like I was. But Phil was already mine! The thought of him and April together in bed, got me thinking about my future with Phil. I can't have an open relationship with Phil and that was the absolute truth. But with April, if her parents and Phil were OK with this, they could be together. I wasn't familiar with the rules involved with a marriage between cousins but, I know there were some. I don't know if April would be OK knowing about Phil fucking me and having a baby with me, and I don't know if we would be able to hide it forever.

"Good morning Dad...Mom. I need to spend an hour in the Hotel's gym. I promised my Sensei that I would spend at least an hour a day while I am gone. What time are we leaving?" he asked being serious.

"We are going to leave in about thirty minutes. Can you do this after we come back?" John replied.

"I doubt after we spend all day out, and after meals, it will be difficult for me." Phil said looking concerned.

"Give me a minute...I am going to ask Jacob if we can delay an hour." My husband said and called Jacob.

"Good morning Jacob. My son has to do some training he promised to his Sensei, and he is a kid that keeps his promises. Do you mind if we delay an hour or so?" he asked Jacob.

"Oh...let me see if he is OK with that...Phil, Jacob has a very big gym with all the goodies and mats for any type of exercise with showers too and a sauna. That way we won't all be waiting for you to finish here and lose time. He would be very pleased to see you train there. What do you say?" John asked Phil showing that he liked that idea.

"Fine with me dad...I will just take some extra clothes with me" Phil replied in agreement.

We all got ready and left for the Bentron's mansion. Phil also had his backpack with his martial arts uniform.

The mansion was very big! Impressive and with a large Courtyard! The limo driver brought us around a big round about and stopped at the entrance which was a double door with an arc over it. The height was probably twice my height or more. Claire and Jacob ran outside to greet us and Claire took a moment with Phil! She looked at him and I could see her pleasantly surprised eyes widen!

"Phil, I have heard so much about you...I am so glad you could make it. Jacob will take you downstairs in the Gym. I understood that you are very disciplined with your training!" she said to him and kissed him on the cheek and then pointed him to Jacob that shook his hand and greeted him as well. Paul and Josephine followed. Paul approached us all and last went towards April while Claire was holding her hands and staring at her and then at me.

"Oh mon Dieu...You two almost look like twins!" she said with excitement. I must paint you both together!" She said loudly while Paul agreed.

"Oui...I agree with my mother!" Paul said taking April's hand in his hand, kissing it like he did with all women.

"Nice to meet you all" April said.

We all were taken inside and while Jacob showed Phil where the gym was. I noticed Josephine was a bit distant from everyone, thinking about my son! It was obvious that she was impressed by my son. Her gaze was very obvious...

We all sat around a very large table in the back of the house and there were all the goodies for a royal brunch on it.

Jacob came back after ten minutes and joined us. "I don't want to sound rude, but I wanted to stay downstairs and watch your son John...he is amazing. His exercises are so precise and his power in his moves...I just can't describe it! Seriously, I want to ask him to teach me what he knows"

"He is very good Jacob, and he teaches at his school the lower & intermediate levels. He could teach at any level but there are other Black Belt instructors there as well and his Sensei keeps him humbled. But he loves it and I think he would enjoy teaching you!" John responded.

"Sandra...you have a handsome young man. Isn't he Josephine?" Claire said to me and then asked her daughter!

"Oui, maman!" Josephine replied showing shyness but agreeing with her mother.

A little bit over and hour later, Phil appeared, with a fresh scent out of the shower...

"I apologize everybody, but I must train for my upcoming competition. I am getting an unprecedented chance to advance to my second Dan if I win my opponents."

"I believe you will Phil" Claire said to my son with great belief in her words! As she said that, I could see Claire taking a great interest and Josephine stealing glances, being shy and modest. I think she was attracted to my son as well.

"Would you be willing to teach me what you do, Phil?" Jacob asked.

"I would, but you will need to move because, it will be hard to do that from far away!" my son said smiling.

"I am serious Phil! What does it take to learn what you do?" Jacob asked.

"I lot of everyday training and many years of practicing. Though you fight against your partner in the class, it isn't realistic until you are facing another Black Belt opponent. Real fighting comes after your first Black Belt." My son said making Jacob understand that it wasn't an afternoon hobby, if he wanted to learn and be good as much as he was.

"I see...but if you were able to come every month for a week, could you teach me something?" Jacob asked.

"Well, if it was possible for me to find a week in my schedule, I could teach you many things, but you would have to practice a lot without me. And that makes it more difficult without me to guide you. But you can learn how to defend yourself in many situations. Still you won't be able compete with other martial artists unless you practice with them. I would recommend you going to a school here in Paris where your progress is observed and guided."

"I believe you will inspire me to practice and become better. I want you to be my teacher and I will take care of any expenses and pay you, for your schooling!" Jacob said to Phil.

"Well if you insist, I will do my best, but you have to understand with my Martial Arts training and upcoming University, it will be quite difficult for me." Phil said without rejecting Jacob's offer.

"Tell you what Phil...I will come to your town during school and on holidays, you come here! And feel free to bring anyone with you! What do you say?" Jacob offered!

"I think that might work! You sound eager to learn and I believe if you show that kind of eagerness while training, you might get to your Black Belt quickly!" Phil said.

The conversation was centered around Phil and Jacob! Everyone was listening and staring at Phil. I noticed Claire look at him lustfully! I know the look! Josephine looked at my son with amazement. I don't know how she could be amazed by my son without knowing him. Perhaps Claire told her about the story where he saved me! Paul was sitting next to April and he was flirting with her. April seemed a bit annoyed by him but she talked with him respectfully.

Jacob had Phil next to him and was asking him about his martial arts knowledge and progress, something that inspired Phil to get close to him seeing his interest in his passion.

The morning and noon passed! Claire asked us to follow her so she can give us a tour around the house. We all walked for a while...about an hour! The house was so big! The rooms, the bathrooms, the gym, the sauna, the swimming pool, the guest house that was about the size of our house and probably a bit bigger. I began thinking that we would soon have to develop the basement into a living space, in case we were to invite the Bentron's to our house. Or get a bigger house! But if we did that, it would mean that we would have to move out of the neighborhood because bigger houses didn't exist around us. Perhaps not so far from our house, but Jenny was just down the block and I really didn't want to change that.

Around 6PM we all left to go to the gallery. John, Jacob, Paul and Phil got into Jacob's car and the limo took April, Claire, Josephine and me. Josephine and April were chatting but I could not hear what about.

"You have a lovely son and a beautiful niece Sandra! I understand now why you glow when you talk about him. He is indeed a fine young man with manners and modesty!" Claire said.

"Thank you Claire! I am proud of both! They are good kids. I don't know your children well but I like Paul's flirtatious character and Josephine is a down to earth personality! I would like to get to know you all better! Can we stop quickly at a Pharmacy? I need to get some things that I need."

"Sure!" Claire said and asked the driver to stop at a pharmacy not far from the mansion.

I ran out quickly excusing myself to all saying that I will be back in 5 minutes. I grabbed some make up removers, some deodorant, and 2 pregnancy kits. I put them quickly in my bag once I paid.

Once we arrived at the Art Gallery, Claire was welcomed by her guests with excitement. We stayed until the evening was over and then we headed all back to the hotel. Jacob suggested since we were gone all day and we might be tired, to have a late dinner at the Hotel and then let us relax. Jacob reserved Phil for himself and was having a deep conversation with him and my husband that was sitting near them. April was engaged in a conversation with Josephine and Paul. Claire was talking to me about tomorrow evening's Reception at the Hotel Ball Room.

After our meal we all headed to rest and agreed to meet tomorrow for the big night once again at the mansion around noon for lunch and then go to the final day of the Art Show! Claire said that she had a suit for Phil and a dress for April that she wanted to get for them tomorrow morning. She only needed know their shoe size to get the proper footwear.

When we got to our rooms, John hit the shower and I once again filled a glass with wine for both of us and I put a sleeping pill in his wine. Sound familiar? Yeah, I know I am conniving but I wanted to fuck my son again. All that talk about him, all the gazes I exchanged with him during the entire day had worked me up.

When John came back out, he sat next to me on the couch! He looked tired and we talked about the impression Phil had on Jacob. Jacob was so into Phil that he wanted to find a way to see him as often as he could. He was asking what he was going to major in college and was sadden when I told him, nothing about computers. I told him he wanted to be an Architect at some point in the past but now he is not so sure anymore. He was quite excited hearing about it because Josephine also was going to study Architecture.

After drinking the wine, we laid in bed, and within 5 minutes, John was snoring.

I put on my bath robe with nothing underneath and took one of the pregnancy tests from my hand bag and looked out my door to see if anyone was out there. When I felt sure the coast was clear, I headed to my son's room. When I knocked, April opened the door wearing a bathrobe. I wasn't shocked because I knew that Phil was her target.

"Hey you two, I was coming to say goodnight. You should get some rest! Tomorrow is going to be a long day and the Reception is going to go even after midnight." I said implying that April should go to her room. I wanted after all my son's cock in me ASAP.

"I am going to sleep Aunt Sandra...I just came to chat with Phil for a bit and talk about our day" she said and kissed me and left towards her room.

When I closed the door, I put the bolt so no one can come in even with a card. I untied my robe and walked and climbed on the bed where Phil was lying on, stopping with my legs opened above his head showing him my wet pussy.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I asked.

He reached his head up and took my labia and pussy in his mouth causing me to moan and lose balance. I grabbed his head to prevent my falling.

"Oh Phil...your mouth is so good! Eat me up! Lick my pussy!"

He didn't say a word and kept sucking my pussy getting my more wet than I was. Then without a word he grabbed me and threw me on the bed on my back. He Literally tore his clothes off and mounted me. His cock was bigger than I have seen before and was throbbing!

"Phil! Your cock is so big!" I said surprised.

"Why do you think it is? I have been thinking about you all day! Thinking of being inside you! I don't know how much I will last mom!" he said while rubbing his cock up and down on my labia.

"Oh baby...just cum in me! I will get you back up in no time and fuck you again!" I said to him.

He pushed slowly his cock and trembled. He stopped when the tip was just in and relaxed! Then he pushed a bit deeper and stopped again.

"Oh Phil...you feel so good in me! Are you going to fuck me baby?"

"Your wish is my command" he said and pushed in all the way.

He began fucking me slowly increasing his speed rapidly. I could feel his cock pulsing and stretching me more than any other time.

"Yes...Yes...Yes..." I kept saying to him at each down stroke until he locked his lips on mine and darted his tongue in my mouth.

He fucked me so good and lasted very long, even though he said he may have not. My first orgasm came within a minute. I moaned in his mouth convulsing under him while orgasming. He just kept fucking me and my squirting began as I had become so sensitive after the orgasm. He moaned in my mouth and was struggling to get me to another orgasm! I just knew how he was thinking. But I wasn't yet there! I could feel his frustration to hold himself from cumming and looked at his sweaty forehead and then his eyes. I forced my nails in his back and caused him to moan again louder. I know I slowed down his orgasm like that. He smiled at me and didn't stop fucking me or lose a beat. But then he got me once again!

"I know what you want mom! You want me to cum inside you! You want to feel me cum flowing in your pussy and going through your cervix. You want my babies! I just love the way your pussy sucks and fucks my cock" he said and I came! His dirty talk had effect on me just like mine did to him! So I followed up!

"Are you going to let me cum without feeling you spurt your seed in me? Don't you want to give me your baby? I am cumming...now...please Phil...I want to feel your hot cum!" I said to him and he began cumming harder than yesterday. I never felt him cum so strong! His cock was wonderful and he fucked me while cumming in me. I held is ass with my hands and heels deep in me, stopping him and I could feel the throbbing. I could feel his cock like a heartbeat. Our juices in combination flooded my love tunnel that was eager to carry another baby for nine months. My son's baby!

"Mom...Mom...Oh Mom! I'm in heaven! I feel almost complete!" he said and kissed my lips.

"Almost complete?" I said questioning why he said almost. While I felt complete, he didn't?

"I will feel complete, when you tell me that you are carrying my child, and when I hold it in my arms. The child of our mating! The child of our love! I love you Mom...I love you Sandra!"

His response moved my inner psyche and tears formed in my eyes. I kissed him passionately and my breath was forcing its way down my son's lungs as I moaned in happiness. He also called me Sandra! I loved it! He is becoming bolder! Though I love him calling me Mom, Sandra sounded just as good.

"You called me with my name!"

"I love your name...I will die for your name! I know I cannot call you Sandra while others are around, but can I call you by your name when we are alone?"

"Baby, I loved it! You are my man now..." Saying that, I felt his cock coming back to life throbbing in me...

I rolled him over and sat on top of him without letting his cock come out of my pussy. I could feel his cum running down over his cock. My asshole had plenty of it already and I know his was going to get coated too. The image of his cum slowly following gravity laws got my brain cells back to the beginning. He placed his hands on my ass and forced my pussy down on his cock. I could feel the tip forcing its way through my cervix opening.

The sensation was hot and fleshy. I imagined my vaginal channel and his cock from an inside view and I shivered to a light prelude of an orgasm...

"Phil...I can cum just like this! I am thinking how your cock and my pussy look from inside!"

"I think my cock and your pussy are a perfect match. I want you to know that I will be filling your pussy up with my cum, for the rest of your life." Oh my god!

"Oh...Oh...Phil...I am cumming!" I came all over his cock with his words. The stimulation of the brain during sex is a powerful catalyst to orgasms...The combination of the physical and mental stimulation can bring memorable pleasures and climaxes.

"Cum on my cock Mom...Cum on my cock, my Sandra!" These words caused my orgasm to continue and I could see juices on my son's pubic mound. As I subsided from my climax, my son began fondling my breasts. He played with my nipples, and squeezed my tits firmly while his eyes worshipped them.

I began fucking him, lifting my ass a few inches up, and back down again! I was going slow at first! Loving his touch and his pulsing cock that felt larger and bigger than ever. It even looked bigger when I saw it tonight! Perhaps it was still growing! The pleasures of a real cock in my pussy...a cock that was young and full of life and warmth had taken over my dildos. I could throw them away! I knew he would never leave me! Even if he married someone, he would come to me! I could feel it! It turned me on even more and I shifted and got on my feet. I began pouncing hard on him.

sexyramlo
sexyramlo
303 Followers
1...45678...11