Passively Taking Control

Story Info
Morgan takes control of his dominant Adrian.
2.3k words
4.75
3.1k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body's familiar soreness was a reward for finally unlocking Adrian. I laid in bed with an ear-to-ear smile knowing my strategies have worked in getting what I wanted.

Though my happiness in achieving the attention I was desiring diluted, while greed elbowed its way to the front wanting more.

My confidence flexed in knowing I could strategically manipulate this dominate man, who solely wanted to physically use and abuse my virgin body, to getting this when and where I wanted it.

Weeks prior a relative asked me to check in on their mountain house as they were leaving the country for an extended period. I hadn't yet found the time to venture up to the cabin, but the light bulb exploded in my deviant head as the idea hit me.

The most devilish look broke as I grabbed my phone to text Adrian.

"Morning my friend - that was fun yesterday! You made my body sore - impressive work. Hey so I have access to a mountain house later this week about an hour drive up north - want to meet me up there?"

My stomach sunk knowing this was a bold invite, almost guaranteed to fail, but I calmly went about my day hoping for the small chance he'd join me at the mountain house.

Low and behold, within 30-minutes of my text, Adrian replied.

"Oh wow - no more quickies huh? Tell me when and I'll meet you up there."

If smiles could pull muscles, "Let's plan on Thursday afternoon."

My vertical leap reached new personal records as I jumped in celebration.

Seconds into my celebration the phone vibrates.

"Just as your body healed from yesterday - I'll do my best to make it even more sore Thursday."

My smile's winning streak continued.

"Exactly what I'm hoping for."

"Be careful what you wish for."

"Blah blah blah!"

"Have you ever been spanked before?"

"No you sick fuck!"

"Keep it up mister..."

I fell back onto my bed and within seconds was releasing warm drops of cum all over myself as I became so juiced up with excitement from the trip that came together so quick.

I laid there glazed in my own seed panting and defining sexual anticipation.

This unexpected crush and submissive feeling was remarkably invigorating.

My dull, repeat-rinse life was no longer - I was eagerly at the mercy of this man who just days ago had me thinking he had zero interest in anything but my fuck-hole.

I might as well have been a blow-up doll to Adrian - and ironically, that is exactly what I loved about this new life-changing experience.

But with my ego finally in control, my body knew what was around the corner. Adrenaline was officially steering my physical ambitions, which I knew would fade at some point, but I was at this insane life intersect where I was going to ride this feeling for as long as possible.

As much as I would have preferred to drive with Adrian to the cabin, my new gaming mentality withheld in asking knowing that it could backfire.

I had to game myself in holding back the urge to interact more frequently.

I was dizzy in confusion on this new inside-out manipulation, but all I know was my cock had never lived so full and excited.

As Thursday arrived, after tossing and turning all night with nerves of excitement, I replicated my body cleaning routine to ensure Adrian would get the ride of his life.

I stopped at the store to buy alcohol as a prescribed nervousness reducer.

I texted Adrian as I departed, "Heading up north - see you later this afternoon!"

Seconds later, "I'm going to probably beat you up there - I left a 30 minutes ago."

My smile flexed as I was experiencing a completely different interaction dynamic now with someone who was recently ignoring me.

"See you soon - and stop texting while driving!"

I punched the pedal with a large tail-wind of confidence and sexual excitement.

As I got onto the quiet freeway, my mind was like a tornado with the things I have fantasized about over the years.

The fantasies of being eaten out after being fucked. Me sucking on his cock between sexual positions. Me cuming all over his cock before he shoves it back inside my ass.

Porn really helps seed ideas and innuendos of different sexual angles and experiences. Seemingly all of those porn scenes were flooding into my fantasies with Adrian and I as the actors.

My cock was an absolute mess thinking about all the filthy scenarios being concocted in my sexually obsessive, hypnotic brain.

The trip went by quickly as nerves began to heat up as I pulled off the freeway.

Once my car turned into the driveway, I immediately saw Adrian sitting on the curb with a backpack and helmet next to his motorcycle.

I deeply inhaled, parked, wiped my hands against my shorts to dry and them off and proceeded to exit onto the loud gravel.

"Can I help you sir?"

A large, uncommon smile erupted, "Oh hi, I'm here to fix the leak?"

I laughed with "Can you seriously see all the leaking on my shorts?"

"Oh is someone excited to see me?"

"Someone is him", as I pointed down to my crotch rolling my eyes.

We quickly found each other for a tight embrace and almost business-like walked to the all-wood front entrance.

I unlocked the creaky door to a dark, dusty wooded cabin.

Before even the chance to turn on a light or open the shades, Adrian came up from behind with a forceful hug.

As he bit my ear he whispers, "I too was leaking all over", in a deep, motivated voice.

I dropped my bag as my head tilted back and exhaled loudly.

Adrian bit, sucked and released my ear to slide down to my neck while he gripped my body and slowly, but firmly thrust-ed into my ass with his meaningful bulge.

My breathes and moans elevated in their pace as he was methodically grinding into me.

Finally he turned me around in the dark to embrace in a deep kiss.

My foot swung around to slam the door shut, while the wind of the door shutting moved some curtains to expose a few narrow streams of dusty light.

We kissed for minutes as we tightly embraced into each other with passionate, deep thrusts into each other's crotches.

Our movements swayed releasing the creaks of the old wood floors as the light dimmed from the curtains now still.

Adrian's patience expired with quiet, "Fuck it", as he pulled us down to the unknown ground

He rolled me onto my back as we went back to intensely mauling each other.

My hands got to work and began to unbutton both of our shorts, while we removed our shirts.

My hand reached between our two suctioned bodies to find and feel his thick, warm cock plastered against his body.

I pinched all of his pre-cum lubricant and rubbed it around his inflamed head and top portion of his deliciously thick cock.

Adrian's cock really was impressively large at the top and base. It had this almost long bulb-like shape that gave his heavy cock a unique design that I found to be quite tantalizing.

As we made out with passion, my hand began to stroke his cock up and down with his pre-cum, while my other hand reached around and pulled inward on his muscular ass cheek to thrust into my body.

My hunger pulled away from his hot, wet mouth with a quiet, "I want you."

He immediately pulled up and off my body while seeing him spit into his fingers, which quickly migrated back down to my hole.

He shifted between my legs, lifted under my knees to angle himself towards my entrance.

My legs adjusted and folded up to my chest as he shifted his weight onto my thighs.

Just as I thought was I about to bulldozed with his thick cocks, Adrian unexpectedly slid his body down while holding my legs up, which quickly had me feel him lifting my balls and cock.

His mouth and tongue plunged into me, which jolted my nerves with pleasure as my body jumped with excitement. A moan unintentionally escaped with unusually higher-than-normal pitch.

His tongue orchestrated its way in and around my smooth hole with my body shaking in sync with every push and twirl.

Adrian began to loudly growl while penetrating my hole with his tongue adding a vibration feeling to his mastery.

"God damn you taste good", muffled out from his motivated mouth.

I pulled my hair with continuous moans as he devoured this sensitive area.

I began to feel fingers carefully filling me up one at a time as he opened me up for his undertaking.

Minute after minute waves of intense pleasure flood through my body. His patience was impressive as he methodically, almost delicately opened me up for an extended amount of time.

Even to the point where i began to feel him push my expansion limits with multiple fingers at once.

My patience fell short as I reached down and pulled his hair with strength up to bring him up to my face for an intentional kiss.

I had never tasted anything of its sort when I sucked on Adrian's tongue, but in my dizzy state of desire, our combined flavor of passion was heavenly.

"You really taste so good baby", he whispered into my mouth.

"You like it huh - now get that wonderful cock inside me", I playfully growled back.

His eyes widened as I felt him position his warm, throbbing head into the entrance of my expanded hole.

I felt his large head first quickly push against me with intense pressure, but then slid and lightly popped inside without one ounce of pain.

The pressure was uncomfortable, but our intense passion had me release another loud moan followed by, "My god that's big."

It didn't take much time for Adrian to work his way fully inside my body as he perfectly danced back and forth.

"Fuck you, Morgan - your ass is the perfect grip on my cock", as he paused once his balls were pressed up against my ass.

Even in the faded light, I could see him staring at me. I could smell the coffee in his breathe as he panted during this pause.

I smiled while quietly breathing, "This feeling is like no other - my god. I mean can you see my cock spilling everywhere?", as his hand reached down to feel the slippery pre-cum laced all over my abs. His finger traced around and took some of the stringy liquid up to my nipples.

His hips began their deep rhythmic grind as he remained all the way inside me with slight shifts as he continued to trace my nipples with my personal lubricant.

"Fuck, you feel so good up there", I squinted searching for the white in his eyes in the dark.

"You like that huh?", he proudly exhaled as he maintained a tight grind deep into my ass with small thrusts.

My head and body slightly bounced in agreement as we stared into each other in the hazy dark room.

Minutes of this grinding and staring put us into a special place - never for once considering we were on a dirty, dusty floor in the dark cabin.

We never moved far enough to feel the true discomfort of the hard flooring, nor were we considering all the bugs, spiders or possible dead bodies on the floor next to us. We had truly entered into our special place and zone

We fucked with passion for a meaningful amount of time - all in the same exact position - before we decided to pick up our pace.

As Adrian would start to lengthen his thrusts and fuck me with more power, my cock was begging for some attention. With his one hand holding his weight against the ground, I took Adrian's other hand and placed it onto my limp, dripping-wet cock.

"Let's come together", I begged.

His hand slowly began to lather my growing cock with all my sticky lubricant. Quickly my cock inflated to a nice slick pole for him to stroke.

As he continue to plow in and out of my body, his strokes of my wet cock soon were in sync.

"God yes", he moaned.

Within a couple minutes of rhythmic stroking and fucking, "I'm going to cum, baby", I released with a exhaled moan.

"Fuck so am I", he excitedly countered.

Neither of us wanted this to end, but neither of us could stop this explosion.

As I felt my cock release ropes of passion onto my body, his thrusts hit full-force as we both shook with intense pleasure.

His strokes remained rhythmic to his body's thrusts of pumping as began to infuse his seed inside me.

With his thrusting movements, the curtains lightly fluttered allowing a slight ray of light to enter the room.

Once I caught direct eye-contact with the subtle light, I gave him the look, which he took cue and swept up gobs of my cum into my mouth.

After his second scoop into mouth of my warm semen, I gargled, "Come down here."

He bent down to bring his mouth to my mouth and kiss me with puddles of my cum inside my mouth.

"Mmmmm", as I pushed my seed into his mouth, which quickly was swallowed.

We kissed passionately amongst my swirling warm gooey liquid, while his thrusts finally ended with his balls resting against my ass.

My hands went around his ass to hold him inside me.

Our kissing remained still as we breathed intensely feeling each other smiling.

This was a new feeling. This wasn't the feeling I had before.

I didn't feel like his fuck toy all of a sudden - this definitely was different.

We stayed in this position for minutes as his cock eventually slipped out of my open hole.

I actually reached under to try and shove it back in with a quiet, purposely dramatic, "Noooooooo, don't leave."

Adrian quietly whispered into my mouth, "Don't worry, you'll wake him up again later for more baby."

"So we're staying the night huh?

Yes - this was something different.