Passport Bros: The Beginning

Story Info
Latin woman helps Haitian man get over Jamaican gal.
1.4k words
3.11
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Our hero, Pierre Angelot is a big and tall, handsome young Haitian Canadian man living in the City of Montreal, Quebec. The son of hard-working Haitian immigrants, Pierre works as a call center operator while studying Criminology at the prestigious Concordia University. This young man dreams of becoming a lawyer someday. Lately, life hasn't been a bed of roses for this brother. Pierre recently split from his Jamaican girlfriend Stephanie Dale, who turned out to be one of those thots who's never met a dick she could say no to. Pierre is a bit sad over this romantic mishap. What's a brother to do?

A lot of black women cheat on or simply don't appreciate good black men, and then complain when many black men are dating women of other races. The good brothers have noticed that the soul sisters only give the pussy to black thugs like Pookie and Ray-Ray, or white fellas like Zaddy himself. Good black men are simply overlooked. Something's got to give. Lots of good black men are becoming Passport Bros, moving overseas to find worthy wives since black women in North America are allergic to good black men. Pierre used to be one of those good brothers who only went after the soul sisters. Well, Stephanie Dale put an end to that by breaking Pierre's heart due to her cheating ways. Pierre is forcing himself to move on.

Yeah, Pierre's situation is sad, but the Haitian Canadian university student needn't fret over this turn of events. Karma is totally a thing. Sometimes, bad things happen to bad bitches and when it does, it's the sweetest thing in the world. Stephanie Dale ended up catching something from one of those white dudes she likes to give the pussy to but that's a story for another time. Pierre ought to consider himself lucky that he always used condoms with Stephanie Dale and didn't catch anything from her. Today's story is about what a good black man like Pierre does after cheating and heartbreak.

Pierre's parents, Jean-Francois Angelot and Marie Bastien Angelot are good friends with this Latin lady named Orellana "Lana" Gutierrez, and they've been living in the same Montreal-Nord neighborhood for years. In fact, Pierre was once good friends with Orellana's son Hector, before he moved to Boston for work after graduating from the University of Montreal. Once upon a time, Pierre had a crush on Orellana but he never did anything about it because, well, that was his best friend's mother. After the split from Stephanie Dale, Pierre fell back into his usual routine. He worked twelve-hour shifts at the call center on weekends, and focused on his studies at Concordia on the weekdays.

One day, while walking home from the call center, Pierre was surprised when a bright red Mercedes pulled up next to him. This is the kind of car a rich person drives. Pierre sort of recognized the car. Could it really be who Pierre thought it was? The window rolled down, revealing the driver's rather familiar face. Pierre smiled as he recognized Orellana, the curvaceous, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Latin beauty from his neighborhood. Orellana smiled at Pierre and told him to get in. Smiling, Pierre did as he was told. It was a cold night and Pierre really didn't feel like walking twenty blocks back to his folks house. Why not go with it when fate sends something good on one's path?

"Mucho frio, very cold, I couldn't let you walk home in that kind of weather," said Orellana, and Pierre smiled. Orellana had always been very sexy, and truth be told, more than once, Pierre caught himself thinking very inappropriate thoughts about her. In spite of the fact that it was a freezing evening in early January, Orellana wore a light gray coat over a red tank top and dark gray Yoga pants. For a woman hailing from the tropics of El Salvador, Orellana didn't seem to mind the dreadful Quebec winter. Pierre, who was born and raised in Montreal, hates the Quebec winter. Orellana must be part penguin or something...

"Thanks for giving me a lift," Pierre replied, and Orellana grinned, then laid her hand on his thigh. Pierre, who had been resting his hands near the heater, sort of froze. Looking up, Pierre made eye contact with Orellana, and the pretty Latin MILF nodded without smiling. Pierre felt his heart skip a beat, and when Orellana's hand traveled upward, towards his fly, he licked his lips. The car pulled up on Laveau Avenue, in the heart of Montreal-Nord. Pierre looked at Orellana and hesitated. The Latin MILF sighed and smiled but said nothing. A certain young man has decisions to make...

"Home can wait," Pierre said, and Orellana grinned, and nodded. They drove down the street, and walked out of the car together. Orellana led Pierre into her townhouse, which he'd visited many times before. Hell, Pierre used to play video games in the basement with Orellana's son Hector back in the day. Orellana led Pierre to the basement and when they got there, they most definitely didn't play video games. Orellana sat down and leaned back on the couch, while looking at Pierre the way a hungry woman looks at fast food. The Latin MILF from El Salvador is craving Haitian chocolate tonight...

"Muestrame lo que tienes, show me what you got," Orellana said, and with that, the curvy Latin MILF spread her thick thighs. Pierre's heart skipped a beat and he felt his dick harden in his pants as he checked out Orellana's camel toe. Grinning, Pierre unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick dick. Orellana smiled appreciatively as Pierre began pumping his hand up and down his thick, uncircumcised dick. The Haitian stud was uncut, just like the macho hombres from Orellana's native El Salvador. Licking her lips, Orellana beckoned for Pierre to join her on the couch.

"Hmm," Pierre murmured, and he sighed happily as Orellana took his dick, stroked him and then leaned over. Just like that, the curvy Latin MILF began sucking the young Haitian Canadian man's dick. When it comes to men, Orellana likes them young and energetic. Winking at Pierre, Orellana gave him the deep throat treatment. Pierre caressed the back of Orellana's neck as she fellated him. Let the good times roll. As Orellana sucked Pierre's dick, he forgot all about Stephanie Dale. Jamaican pussy is alright but Pierre has already had it. The Haitian brother needs some of that Latin pussy he's heard so much about...

"Follame duro, jovencito, fuck me hard, young man," Orellana said as she got on all fours, after sucking Pierre's dick. Pierre admired Orellana's thick and round, bronze booty. Hot damn, Pierre has been so obsessed with black female booty that he overlooked the fine asses of Latin women. Stroking his dick, Pierre put on a condom and came up behind Orellana. Clucking her tongue expectantly, Orellana shot Pierre a look. Grinning, Pierre approached Orellana and playfully smacked that ass. Gripping Orellana's wide hips, Pierre thrust his dick into her. Just like that, the two of them began fucking.

"Dame ese gran culo, give me that big ass," Pierre said, emboldened by Orellana's happy squeals. The curvy Latin MILF arched her back, pressing her thick ass against Pierre's groin. Pierre slammed his dick into Orellana's pussy, loving the pressure he felt as her tight hole gripped his pole. The two of them melted into each other, and fucked for a long time. Much later, Pierre and Orellana sprawled on the basement carpet. The Latin MILF smiled at her new lover. Yeah, Pierre has some good dick, and Orellana was thrilled to have sampled his goodies. The Haitian brother is fine and masculine, if black women don't want him, then Orellana is more than happy to give him some of that fine Latin pussy. Waste not, want not...

"Ven a vermer mas a menudo, come see me more often," Orellana said to Pierre. The two smiled and kissed, and then parted ways. Pierre headed to his folks house. He was greeted by his dog Harriet. Pierre's parents were already asleep. As Pierre lay in bed, he was all smiles. The young Haitian Canadian man has a whole new lease on life. Instead of wasting his time chasing broads that don't value him, he's going to take what he can get, wherever he gets it. Soon, Pierre will have his degree from Concordia University. Pierre sees law school in his future, but he also wants to travel outside of North America. The ladies of Latin America must really be something if Orellana is any indication. That's right, Pierre is joining the Passport Bros Movement.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers