Past Loves Ch. 04: Bakila and Helene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With expert movements of her clever fingers, Helen managed to untie the simple white shift that Bakila wore to cover herself and raise it over her head so that her whole body was bathed in silvery moonlight. Helene's eyes travelled across her dark tinted lips, the olive brown colour of her skin, now almost grey-blue in the moonlight. Across the delicate naked curve of her neckline, now peppered with small nibbles and love bites, down further across her small petite breasts and slim waist and stomach and finally down to the small dark forested mound between her legs.

She felt another momentary wave of embarrassment at being so exposed before another woman. A woman that she had only just met that morning, But then Helene leaned in and planted another long passionate kiss on her lips, and any reservations she had felt before melted away. She returned the kiss with wild abandon, bringing her hands up to tangle fiercely in Helene's long dark hair and pull her in closer so that their tongues were buried deep inside the other's mouths. Bakila let out the occasional passionate squeal or moan of pleasure as Helene stroked her whole body from neck to hip, playing occasionally with the hardening sensitive tips of Bakila's nipples. The sensation of having her breasts touched softly by another woman sent Bakila into another wave of pleasure and she arched her back into her palms, begging for more.

With each pass of her stroking hands, Helen's fingers teased ever closer and closer to Bakila's untouched entrance, her fingertips brushed tentatively through the small patch of wiry dark hair which lay above her most sensitive places. And then, just as Bakila was distracted with another glorious teasing of nipple twisting, Helene reached down with her long muscular arm and grasped her whole vulva firmly in her hand. The sudden intrusion took Bakila completely by surprise and she squealed and gasped at the sudden wave of pleasure which washed out from her neglected clit.

Helene looked down kindly at her new companion and Bakila looked up in desperate affection as the moonlight played across the strong but soft features of the bull dancer who had entranced her.

'Yessss....' She breathed softly as she stroked Helene's hair with a free hand.

'Please, show me more, I want more.'

She begged, knowing that there was no going back for her now. Helene smiled in an infuriatingly smug way and leaned in to kiss once more as he began to move her fingers and palm in slow circular motions over Bakila's exposed entrance. Her juices were now flowing freely from between her lower lips, moistening the patch between her legs and dripping down between her buttocks. She was so wet that Helene's entire hand was soon coated with Bakila's juices and the young acolyte recognised that same mysterious but alluring aroma that she had first scented that very morning, except this time it was her own.

The wetness soaking Helene's hand aided her as she crooked her two middle fingers and slowly plunged them inwards, between Bakila's sopping lips. The feeling of suddenly being penetrated by Helene's hand made the young woman cry out in wonderful pleasure, as she arched her back and thrusted her hips forward, begging the stronger, older woman to bury her fingers further inside her. The ceaseless motion of Helene's fingers in and out and in and out of her, combined with the constant pressure of the ball of her hand against the sensitive bud at the top of her slit, sent Bakila wild.

'Ohhhhh! Yes!,' She moaned out loudly into the night 'Yes, Yes, Yes! That feels so good! Don't stop, please don't stop!'

She begged, as she held onto Helene's neck tightly, her whole body tensing under the waves of new pleasure which ripped outwards from between her legs.

Helene increased the rhythm, slowly moving her fingers faster and faster, stroking insistently at the soft inner walls of Bakila's vagina. With each course of the two fingers across the sensitive inner spot, and the rotary motion of her palm against her ever tingling outer but, Bakila was treated to wave after wave of new pleasure. The waves climbed and climbed, a storm raging and growing in size, until like a cataclysm from the gods themselves, they threatened to crash down over her and destroy her entirely. But Bakila would take this oblivion, she would welcome the climax, she only knew that she had never felt such glorious sensation in all her life.

'Oh goddess! Something's happening and I don't know what!' she cried out as the waves began to foam and crest inside her.

'Let it happen darling, don't hold back,' Helene whispered gently in her ear and bit down hard on Bakila's exposed neck.

The final trigger of Helene's teeth on her soft tingling skin finally sent Bakila's young body over the edge of the precipice. She felt her whole body tense as an unstoppable tsunami of joyous rapture ripped through her for the first time in her life. Her mouth and eyes flew wide open as she howled uncontrollably at the moonlit sky above in several long drawn out involuntary gasps.

'Yes! Yeeeesss! Yeeeeeeeeeessssss! By the Goddess yes!' she cried as tears streamed down from her eyes and her juices flowed freely from between her legs.

But finally she had to come down, the pleasure could not last forever, if it had, it would have utterly destroyed her. As the tide receded and the coolness of the night played in a soft breeze across her sweat drenched body, Bakila rested her pleasure-wreaked head against Helene's firm but willing shoulder.

'I've never... How did you...? I...'

She mumbled incoherently and Helene smiled happily and brushed her tousled hair out of her new young lover's face.

'All in good time my dear,' she replied with a kiss, 'I told you, there is so much more that I can show you, and plenty of things for you to learn as well.'

Bakila smiled and knew that she couldn't wait to get started.