Pasta, Porn and Promiscuity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bucket list?" enquired Franco.

"Things I want to do - I'm so jealous, Emilia, you've done so much. That looks amazing, you must have felt so filled up? Two right up inside your pussy like that!"

Emilia confirmed that she did. And the girls continued talking, Katie flicking through and asking questions, Emilia happy to answer. Franco leaned over.

"This is why we are married so long, eh?" He opened one of the magazines at random, the pages falling open naturally at a set of his wife entertaining several men. "Emilia, Katie. These are women who need. They need to fuck. Tonight, you fuck Katie, how long?"

"Well, it would usually be longer, but, I don't know - ten minutes?"

"Five." Franco wasn't trying to belittle my efforts, he was painting a picture of the reality he'd faced, and which was now my future. "This is amazing, seriously. I am your age, I get a lady like Katie, or my Emilia, I am lucky to fuck more than two minutes. They are too hot, no? When they look like this, when they love the sex more than you do," he gestured at the two of them, poring over the evidence of Emilia's filthy past, "Any man, he no able to do any more than this. A woman who know what she want, who love the cock this much? Nobody do better."

Franco had past experience of exactly what I had to look forward to, now that my wife was confirmed as a true 'Puttana'. I listened intently.

"So this is how we do it. Katie love you, she want to make you happy. But she need fucking, she need it so badly. So you, what do you do? You buy the toy, the dildo, Katie like this - but soon, she want more

"So you get one man, you get two. Between all of you, you might make the puttana happy for a moment. The problema, she too good, she too hot. She do everything a man want, and so the man he shoot, he sperma. Five, ten minutes. No more. No man can stop this.

"And the puttana love this, she love the sperma. But three, this is nothing to her. Three man is better than one, yes. But then she think 'I have three and you are all finish? I just starting!'

I tell you, Dan. The only time I see Emilia truly happy - no, she always happy. But I want to see her truly satisfied. And the only time I see this, it is when she have nine, ten, many, many men.

"And then you win. You get her cock, sperma, you take the pictures. All the cocks, they do what they do, they go, you have Katie. She feel like she never feel before. She dream about this, about many, many cocks. But she never think it really happen. But you make it happen. And now she fuck you whenever you want it, she yours, completely. She suck, she swallow, she bring her friends for you to fuck, she do everything you want, any time you feel like it.

Franco painted a very convincing picture.

"How many men do you think Emilia has been with?"

"In one time? Or all together?"

"Both?"

Franco shouted over to Emilia, who shouted back, before turning to Katie, presumably translating.

"Emilia says it's very rude to ask a lady things like that!" she smiled.

"Ah but you are lucky, I no lady!" Emilia winked. "We do not know this exactly, but we are pretty close I think. Did Franco tell you about the films I do?"

"He did not!" I thought the pictures were more than enough, now I'm being told there are videos.

"This was going to be tomorrow!" Franco laughed.

"What else haven't you told us, Emilia," Katie asked, intrigued.

"Emilia, she do this," Franco gestured at the pile of magazines, "for many years. Seven or eight years, every month, she fucking in the magazine, and Franco taking the pictures. But you know what I tell you, Dan, about the puttana. This is not enough for Emilia."

"It is not," Emilia confirmed, smiling. "The pictures, they crazy hot, but it's always stop, take a picture, stop, take a picture. Yes I get five, ten cocks. But it's not like I need, I want bang bang, no stopping, fuck, fuck."

Despite everything that had happened, Emilia was raising my arousal levels again.

"So, Franco, he say no more pictures. I do films now."

"I do," Franco confirmed. "Now I know a lot of people in the business, so no more working for the magazine, paying me some, but keeping all the rest. Now we work for Emilia and Franco, we keep all the money. It easy - everyone want to fuck Emilia. And Emilia want to fuck everyone. I just put them together and do the camera."

"I think we need to see some of this!" Katie said, eagerly.

"Sure, sure. But I have to clean now, get ready for the morning. Tomorrow, tomorrow you see."

Emilia again said something to her husband in Italian, it looked like she was reminding him of something. He replied in a dismissive tone, and she came back to him, sounding insistent. He waved her away and set about sweeping up behind the bar.

"Franco, he don't want to ask. So I will. We both very much like seeing you here, talking and showing you all of this. You Katie are so, so beautiful. Franco, he would love to take your pictures."

"Oh!" Katie was surprised and flattered. "Well I don't see why not! I think I'd like that. Dan?"

All eyes turned to me. We all knew the type of pictures that would be in order - Franco's back catalogue of Emilia's adventures had spoken to that. I looked at Katie, and realised her shining eyes were willing me to agree. I also knew that a request like this would have met with short shrift just a few days ago. But now? Now it seemed like an amazing idea.

"Sure, why not."

Franco, seemingly fixated on his floor sweeping, suddenly raised his head at this news.

"This is good news for Franco. Katie, she magnifico. I take you pictures you keep for ever, just like this, eh?" He gestured to the pile of pornographic magazines on the table.

I glanced at Katie, who I knew was thinking just how much she'd like to be appearing in pictures just like those ones.

Eventually we stood to leave. As we headed down the alley to the side of the restaurant, Emilia came running after us.

"Here, you forget!" she smiled, handing Katie her panties, which had been forgotten, left on the floor of the restaurant. She thanked her and pushed them into her handbag.

12