Pasta, Porn and Promiscuity Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of proceedings, the tally read 'Loads: 85. Swallowed: 85'. The girl's once impeccable make-up was smeared all over her face. One of her fake eyelashes had detached and was stuck to her cheek. She looked very much like a girl who'd just had eighty-five men ejaculate on her.

"Only one missed. I wonder if she'd have got a bonus for a perfect score?" Katie joked.

"What do you think?" I'd asked, now what she'd be doing was so real, there was no doubt what would be expected of her.

"I think I'm going to eat a lot of cum!" There was no doubt, no worry in her voice. She'd seen exactly what was coming, and couldn't wait to get started.

And so, I'd waved her off, just a small overnight bag for company as she was flying back late the following night. I'd got a video call from her after she'd arrived, she was very keen to show me around her five-star hotel. She'd been picked up from the airport and brought here, and treated very much like a VIP.

The video call inevitably turned into a mutual masturbation session. Katie was extremely nervous and excited for the following day's shoot.

"I'm going to have so many cocks all to myself tomorrow," were her final words to me, and the next I heard from her, other than a quick text to confirm she'd arrived OK the next day, and to say her flight was leaving on schedule, was when I picked her up from the airport that evening.

For that that twenty-four hours I got very little work done. There was an hour difference, so at the time I started, nine a.m, I knew Katie would also be commencing her 'job'. As I ate my lunch I wondered if my wife had eaten anything yet.

I occasionally got distracted with a phone call, or a spreadsheet I had to pay attention to, but, as soon as possible, my mind wandered to where my wife was probably being shared around a whole load of lucky men, each waiting their turn for the privilege of ejaculating in her mouth.

I tortured myself by not masturbating at all, getting some twisted pleasure in the filthy thoughts flying around my intensely aroused brain. I didn't want that to stop.

I was relieved to see Katie was smiling as the moving floor brought her back to me after she cleared customs.

"They went through my bag!" she laughed. "I've got a fucking eight-inch dildo in there!"

I was going to wait until we got into the car, for fear of eavesdroppers, but Katie started recounting her day immediately.

"It was so, so nice. The hotel, I had the most amazing breakfast, in bed. Then a proper limousine journey to the studio, everyone holding open the doors for me. But they definitely make sure they get their money's worth out of you."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, you know how it said I was contractually obliged to take a load whenever required, as soon as the day started at ten?" I nodded. "Well, by five past ten, I'd already swallowed three loads. They didn't even have the cameras on. Said they just needed to check my technique."

"Oh Christ." I moaned. I'd already come to terms with Katie being a sperm bank for anyone who'd bought a ticket. Filthy thoughts had been flying around my head for twenty-four hours, so getting confirmation like this simply reminded my cock of just what a whore my wife was.

"But what a lovely day!" she enthused. "Maria, she was the make-up artist, and they have this massive wardrobe section, so many beautiful dresses and sexy outfits!"

We'd reached the car. I held open the door for her. As she got in the small of her back was visible, and I saw a tattoo.

"Is that your fake?" I asked, intrigued.

"Oh yeah!" She pulled up her top and tried to return to see it. "I got a load of identical ones in Barcelona. They are semi-permanent, bit of a bugger to get off. Do you like it?"

"I do! But we do need to make sure nobody else sees, nobody we know," I said, cautiously. The tattoo was simply an Italian word across the base of her back: 'Puttana'. 'Whore'.

During the ride home Katie regaled me with the tale of her first pornographic photo shoot. Nobody there could believe that she'd chosen this to be her first work in the business.

"After the gloryhole, everyone said I was a natural," she smiled, proudly.

"Tell me about it," I said, trying to sound cool. I was rock hard.

"Well, it was just like in the video. Cocks just kept appearing, so I'd suck them and wank them, and swallow when they came," she explained. "They were all surprised that I was playing with myself all the way through it - I mean, who wouldn't!"

"Oh, fuck. Did you cum?"

"I never stopped! It was just so, so filthy. All these guys, you probably won't see them on the camera, but they were all queuing up, getting sucked off, there were three or four girls there to get everyone hard. Knowing this was all for me, that they were getting hard just so they could stick their cocks through those holes and I could suck them off and swallow their cum - wow! So hot!"

"Wow, yeah," I shifted in my seat, my wood-like penis trying to break free.

"Oh sorry, here." Katie reached over and freed it from its restraints, wanking me slowly as I drove and we talked.

"How many did you swallow?" I wondered.

"At the gloryhole? I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait for the video. But I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any."

"Ballpark figure? More than ten?"

"You fucking love it as much as me, don't you? I'd say more like thirty - Maria said we had a big turnout today."

We were approaching our turnoff, and there was a McDonalds there, open twenty four hours.

"You must be starving, shall we stop?"

"Are you kidding? I don't know exactly how many loads I've eaten, but it's over a hundred," she giggled. "Maria says there are one hundred million sperm in each guy's cum. I think that means I've eaten ten billion sperm today!" She was delighted.

My cock twitched at the pleasure my wife had taken from this shoot, which the other girl we'd watched had appeared to find quite arduous.

"So, what was next?"

"Well I went and got cleaned up, then as soon as I'm out of the shower there's two guys waiting for me, cocks out. That's a bit annoying, really - I wasn't even dressed. I'm guessing they might pay extra for a VIP pass and be allowed to come backstage and do that sort of thing. But it's in my contract, and I am a slut, so I take care of those guys, then get ready for the gangbang."

"Your favourite part?"

"I think it was, yeah. I mean the whole day was just so dirty, in such a pre-mediated and organised way. It was all pretty hot. But you know I love getting fucked, so yeah.

"How many?"

"It's all about the numbers for you, isn't it!" she teased, still gripping my cock as I drove.

"I don't think it's unreasonable for a man to ask his wife how many strangers she's fucked today," I countered.

"Fair," she grinned. "I think we're going to have to wait for the video though, I'm not sure. But I know that they all thought I did a good job though - Maria said I was a natural, everyone was watching on, really impressed."

"Nice work," I complimented her.

"Thanks!" she flashed her dirty smile. "But yeah, it was pretty hot. Like you said, some of the guys aren't much to write home about, looks-wise. But they were all rock hard, and there were a lot of them.

"Ballpark?" I pushed.

"Let's say twenty-five, at a guess. Nobody was inside me for more than a few minutes, they just fucked me so, so hard, then on to the next. I know I did better than that girl, because I was cumming the whole way through," she winked.

"Oh Jesus, really? You were cumming from them all fucking you?"

"Pretty much, I was rubbing my clit, just to keep it going. But they were hammering into me so hard, and I continually had one in my mouth. I was supposed to hold it all in there, you know like they do, until I had a massive mouthful of cum, but I just swallowed each one as soon as it arrived. And each time that was like a reminder of where I was, and what I was doing, what a whore I am. Which set me off again! Really, really hot."

"And the last part, the bukkake?"

"Well I managed it fine. I was worried it would be too much - I don't think spewing a bellyfull of sperm would be what they were looking for. It helped that they got me this really powerful vibrator - I was cumming all the way through it. At one point I lost most of the mouthful I was holding onto - I just let it all drool down my chin as I was cumming so much. I must have looked ridiculous!"

"I can guarantee you didn't," I argued. "Involuntarily drooling out the loads of several men because your orgasm is so powerful? I think that woud have gone down a storm."

"Maybe, Sounds pretty hot, when you put it like that," she smiled. "Anyway, the girl was there with the bowl, so she caught it all. I had quite a lot to down at the end! And before you ask, I have no idea how many! Not even a ballpark, it was just flying in from all angles the whole time, and this vibrator was sooo intense! But I do know the number will be bigger than they knew, because I fucked four guys in my dressing room, just before I left."

"Not on the camera then?" I wondered.

"No, well not on the big studio cameras. These guys, I'm not sure exactly what happened, but they didn't get a wristband, so just had to watch everyone wanking over me. I think they were late arrivals or something. It was after six when I bumped into them, but my flight wasn't until ten, so it seemed a bit mean to let them miss out. They had all the paperwork, all their tests. So why not? It was really nice actually, we had a great fuck, without all the crowds and the cameras - but they did snap a few pictures on their phones!"

Why not indeed. I'd ceased feeling any surprise at the things Katie got up to, I was just enjoying the ride.

It would take some time before the film would be edited and released. In the meantime, Rosa was in touch almost daily with offers. Over the coming months, Katie was at the airport at least twice a month.

One studio in particular, a specialist gangbang filmmaker in Germany, couldn't get enough of Katie, and likewise she found their work to be exactly what she needed. So, she had three visits in one month, her fee, negotiated by Rosa, increasing a little more each time. Whilst the money wasn't anywhere near as much as the bukkake studio offered, out of all the shoots she did, these were Katie's favourites.

"I really love working with these guys," she'd enthused, eyes shining, as I'd picked her up at the airport after the third day long session. "There's usually ten or so, and wow! They are real pro's, they can keep going for so long! And they throw me around all over the place, any position you can think of. Just constantly getting pumped full of cock, again, again again!"

"Your best so far?" I wondered. She nodded immediately. "Only that day in Italy, it will never get better than that. But these guys just know how to fuck me so well!"

Eventually the videos began to be released. This was an amazing time, both for me, but especially for Katie. I doubted whether any performer had looked forward to their work being released as much as my wife did. She was in regular contact with Rosa and the studios directly, trying to make sure she had a copy as soon as any of her material was available.

The Spanish Bukkake film was the first to be available. Their website had some tantalising clips and pictures, which would have been enough for me on their own, but access to the full videos required a subscription. Katie had purchased a subscription before I'd even thought of suggesting speaking to her agent, but she made sure that any future work included a subscription to the site she was working for, so this would not be a problem in future.

After paying the fee to access, we logged in. Katie's face was the cover photo on the homepage, as the very latest release.

"Wow!" was all I could say. The screen was split into two, the larger part featured Katie naked, on her front, raised up on both elbows, knees bent so her red heels were showing. And, quite clearly, her 'Puttana' tattoo half showing. I was pleased about this, as it was our best counter to anyone who said this whore was actually my wife.

She looked incredible, her hair in the blonde wig which was superbly fitted, with no hint that it wasn't her real hair. In the second photo, her eyes smiled as two cocks simultaneously unloaded thick white streams of sperm into her mouth, adding to the impressive amount that she already held in there.

There was some blurb at the top of the page:

"Francesca Bella contacted us to say she needed more cock. Who were we to argue? In her first ever shoot, she swallows the loads of over a hundred men, and doesn't even break sweat! She's also gangbanged by some of our lucky guys, and we've never seen a girl enjoy being fucked quite this much - or have as many orgasms during a shoot!

"Quite an introduction," I smiled. Katie looked like she'd just won an Olympic medal. We put the videos up on the big screen and watched all three of them through. Katie, unsurprisingly, masturbated throughout. I sat her on my lap, she sank down on my cock, and continued playing with herself, eyes glued to the screen.

"Thirty-five!" she congratulated herself at the end of the gloryhole."

"That's so fucking beautiful," I murmured. Katie was still cumming on screen as she played with herself, having consumed all thirty-five loads.

We sat and fucked slowly all the way through the gangbang and the bukkake shoot. I came not long into the gangbang scene, but remained inside her as she was enjoying the penetration. She kept herself either at the beginning or end of one long orgasm all the way through all of the films.

"What did you think?" she asked, as the Bukkake eventually finished, with the on-screen Katie oblivious to anything other than the vibrator she clutched in between her legs, convulsing with another climax washing over her.

I simply kissed her, long and hard, thrusting my still-hard length into her. Even though it was numb for me, Katie still got pleasure from it.

"I'm so lucky, so amazingly lucky that you married me, and you stayed married to me, and that we discovered this side of you."

"And I'm so lucky to be able to do this stuff. I used to think you were holding me back. But I don't think I'd ever find another man who made me comfortable doing all the things I'm doing now. So I reckon we're even!"

Her final tally was thirty-five from the gloryhole, eighteen from the gangbang and seventy-one from the Bukkake. Giving her a total of one hundred and twenty-four.

Over the coming months Katie continued working. She was incredibly well paid and was able to buy herself a nice car and, despite my insistence that it wasn't necessary, pay her half of our bills. I managed to persuade her to split everything, my male pride not wanting me to become a 'kept' man. But suddenly I had a lot more money in my pocket too - although not quite as much as my pornstar wife.

Over time, Katie's work began to pop up on the popular porn video sites, and we loved to read the comments. What we both really loved, though, was reading reviews of her films. I'd never really thought such a thing would exist, but there were several popular websites where newly released pornography was reviewed. Additionally, there were viewer comments sections on several of the sites.

"Newcomer Francesca Bella is taking the industry by storm!" was the headline from the first review site we found. I read out loud as Katie drank a glass of wine.

"Eurobabe Francesca Bella appeared from nowhere only three months ago. Since then she has gone on to work for some of the big European studios. It's very obvious what her speciality is - I've yet to see her in a scene with fewer than nine male performers.

"So, it's clear that this girl is very much a fan of cocks and sperm - so much so that she ate over a hundred loads on her debut video! But the biggest takeaway from that appearance was just how invested in her job this little slut is. I'm going to hazard a guess that she won't mind being called that, considering she has the word 'Puttana' literally tattooed across her back! For those who don't know, this means 'Whore' in Italian. This truly shows her dedication to her trade.

"And in this latest video from the German Weber studio, the title of which translates to 'Francesca the unquenchable fuck toy', this dedication is right there for us all to see.

"As with all Weber movies, there's no attempt at a plot, or any niceties, introductions, anything other than sex from minute one. Francesca is roughly undressed, and by five minutes, all of her holes are being mercilessly fucked by the usual extremely dedicated german studs.

"She has four big loads of german jizz in her face after ten minutes, and this is continually added to until, by the end of the movie which runs at just over two hours, she's got sperm all over her hair, face, shoulders, tits (did I mention this girl has the most perfect breasts?) - pretty much everywhere. It's hard to keep up with just how many of these very well endowed, muscular young men Francesca deals with, but they keep coming - it's at least twelve.

"At the end of the show, and this is something I don't think I've ever seen before in this business, Francesca is visibly and, apparently, genuinely disappointed that the scene is over. Either that, or she should be a mainstream actress - she'd be up for an oscar.

"There are plenty of stunningly beautiful young women in this business. And there are some from that rare breed who are as interested in their trade as those who buy their work - or review them, as I do.

Francesca Bella uniquely combines both. She is as exquisite as any woman I've had the pleasure of seeing on my screen -- and not just in the porn business. She's just plain drop-dead gorgeous. And with it, she is as dirty a lady as you'll ever have seen on film. Not necessarily just the acts she performs, but the sheer, obvious enjoyment with which she does so.

"If you haven't already seen this slut in action, you need to. The word is she's been working hard and there's plenty more to come from her.

"I'm giving 'Francesca the unquenchable fuck toy' nine out of ten, only missing out on a ten because there's no footage of her on screen when the credits roll. Francesca gets eleven out of ten - the most clear example of a sex superstar you'll ever see!"

Katie was blown away by this review. Her pseudonym was appearing more and more regularly with each web search, and we enjoyed trawling through the results, finding other reviews and comments about her. She even had a very active fan page on reddit.

The review for her first video, the Spanish Bukkake, was similarly appreciative:

"Every so often, a girl comes along who is just made for this business. This incredibly beautiful Italian newcomer, Francesca Bella, isn't one of these girls. No, this business was made for Francesca Bella.

"Spanish Bukkake isn't for the faint hearted. Some girls, you can just tell, they are a rabbit in the headlights, wondering what they've let themselves in for. Just waiting for it all to be over so they can get their paycheck.

"Francesca is a different breed. I could tell you that she devoured the semen of anyone who crossed her path (over one hundred and twenty men, across three films). I could tell you that the studio immediately booked her in for two further visits and were on the phone to her agent even whilst she was swallowing loads on set.

"I could tell you that the orgasms she has, one after the other, throughout her performances, are very real and completely unscripted - have you ever seen a girl masturbate in one of these films?

"But the best way to illustrate just what kind of girl we are dealing with here, is this.

"I am reliably informed that, off the clock, when the cameras weren't rolling and everyone was on their way home, Francesca Bella spent her own time fucking four guys, before leaving to catch her plane home. She was not obliged to do this. She had finished work for the day.