Pasta, Porn and Promiscuity Pt. 06

Story Info
Back home, Katie contemplates how to get the cock she needs.
14k words
4.69
6k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly a year since our holiday to Italy. A lot had changed since we returned. I'd had more than one promotion at work, and our money situation was completely different. Although we were pretty comfortable before, there was now no need for Katie to work at all. She'd continued her friendship with Emilia, exchanging emails regularly. She'd also, in her new found spare time, started learning Italian, such was the impact our short visit there had on her.

Sexually, it was understood that I was never going to be enough for Katie. We had sex a lot, as much as I could manage. But it felt like every session was a warm-up to her. We constantly watched back the footage of her incredible sessions from our holiday, and it still really got us going, as did talking about it, which we did a lot. But we needed to find her other outlets for her new-found sexual drive. She had no desire for this to regress back to what it was before our holiday, and neither did I.

I often laughed to myself as I explored the opportunity of swingers clubs within travelling distance. Here I was, Jealous Dan, constantly looking into ways that Katie might get to fuck some more strangers.

We tried joining a swinger's website and met on a couple of occasions. It was rare, but possible to arrange to meet more than one man, which was an absolute must. For Katie because she needed so much cock, and for me, due to the advice I'd received from Franco on our holiday - that whilst a woman could become attached if meeting just one man, more meant it was guaranteed to be a purely physical experience. Plus it was just so fucking dirty, setting my wife up to fuck groups of men.

This advice, I realised, was what had really allowed me to relax about Katie's activities. Franco and Emilia's marriage, after year upon year of her fucking so many strangers, was one of the closest and happiest I had ever come across.

The build up to these meetings was fun, but the reality fell short. It was an extremely labour intensive exercise, organising a venue and participants for a meet. And inevitably there were disappointments, no shows being the main one. Having been let down a few times already, the final straw was when I'd had eleven confirmations for a meet at a hotel, only for just three to turn up.

At this time, Katie had been surviving on just my cock for over two months, so these poor three guys were finished with in under half an hour, including one guy managing a second session.

"I mean it was nice, feeling one in each hand again, feeling two inside me. But I feel like they've just got me warmed up."

Such were the tribulations of a nymphomaniac. We'd had some more fun that night, Katie trying to work the bar to drum up some interest, with a few lone businessmen and even one couple receiving an 'accidental' flash of her bare pussy as she sat down or crossed her legs. And Katie had enjoyed it when I'd called for room service without her knowledge, and made sure she was spread open facing the door as she bounced on my cock.

"Would you like to join us?" she'd smiled at the porter. But she was disappointed to find that he had to do his job, and the embarrassed guy retreated out of the door. Katie did enjoy the looks she got from the staff when checking out the next morning though.

The other thing we'd tried, with slightly more success, was swingers clubs. We never went too local, so it was always a weekend event. Some places had pre-arranged 'greedy girls' nights, which sounded right up Katie's street.

However, the reality wasn't quite what we'd hoped. Although on one occasion Katie managed to get ten guys all together, the quality didn't quite match the quantity. Many were aging and struggled to give her the solid fucking she needed. Some seemed more happy just watching. So again, not the experience she needed.

One evening she had a long conversation with Emilia, testing her Italian which had become almost fluent surprisingly quickly. She was already fluent in Spanish and German, so had taken to Italian quite quickly, and recently her accent had really improved, she sounded like a native to me.

"Emilia has an idea, you know, about our little problem," she started, sitting down beside me. I knew immediately what she meant. Katie rarely talked about anything else. She continued.

"She was really sympathetic - she's the only person I've met who can possibly understand how I feel, I think. She said it was easy for her because Franco was there, and he arranged everything, he had all the contacts in the industry."

"Well, I do have a job to do, too, unfortunately. I'm trying my best!"

"No! No, bear with me - I'm so grateful to you for everything, I can't believe the lengths you go to sometimes. It's not your fault, we've just been looking in the wrong place."

"Go on..."

"Porn!" Katie said, triumphantly. "Emilia was a porn star. There's no way she'd have had anything like the amount of sex she managed if she wasn't. I want to be one too."

I had thought of this but had dismissed it immediately. There was no way my career would continue on the path it was, were my wife to enter the porn industry. And what about our friends and family?

I explained this, but Katie was not discouraged.

"I know, but I really think I can do it, without any issues like that. Emilia, obviously she was pretty blatant about what she was doing, didn't try to make it a secret at all. But even then, she says people very rarely approached her about it, she didn't really experience any negative stuff."

"Well, it's a bit different over there," I started, remembering Emilia dutifully cleaning Katie up with her tongue after several young men had deposited their semen inside my wife, as Giuseppe, a boy she used to babysit, watched on. I still hadn't really got my head around that. "Us Brits aren't used to this sort of thing."

"And that's exactly why it can work!" she continued, excitedly. "How about this? There are, according to Emilia, only a handful of big studios that do the sort of stuff I'm interested in. There's one in Germany, one in Spain, and one in Italy that she mentioned I should approach. These places churn out loads of new videos every month. I'd just be another girl. There is just so, so much porn around these days, accidentally stumbling across something I did would be pretty unlikely."

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Hang on! Not finished," she insisted. "And no porn stars use their own name, right? So, I do my hair a bit different, maybe use a really good wig. Emilia says she worked with a girl in a similar position once and she got a really memorable tattoo in a really visible place - but it was a fake. So if she was ever challenged, she could 'prove' it wasn't her as she didn't have the tattoo."

"That does actually sound like a good idea," I pondered. "But..."

"Still going!" Katie beamed, really warming to this. "And I am pretty fluent in German, French and Italian now. I give myself a foreign sounding name, and make sure I don't speak any English. So, anyone who comes across anything with me in it, will check who it is, see an Italian name or whatever, and see them talking in Italian, so it's just a lookalike."

"You've really thought this through." The 'bounce' had returned to her voice, which I'd hardly witnessed since our holiday, and only when recalling the events of those times. "You must be really keen to get fucked by a bunch of strangers again?" it was said with admiration.

"I am!" she beamed. "I do get where you are coming from. But let's say someone at your work happens across some filthy work I've done, like, I don't know, a gangbang with ten men..." She said it a little wistfully.

"Firstly, who actually admits that they like watching porn? I mean like in the workplace. Not many. But in the event that someone does see me, is happy to admit they were looking, and challenges you, you just act totally ignorant, make a joke of it.

"If they push further, you challenge them, ask them who exactly they are talking about. Then you go away, and come back the next day and make them realise just how stupid this is - this is some Italian slut. Yeah, she does look a bit like me, but look at her hair, where's the tattoo, she's fucking Italian for god's sake - do you think my wife has a secret life in Europe where she's actually Italian?"

When she put it this way, it did seem like it could work.

"Then next time you talk, you make a joke of it, what a stupid idea that was, but that you've told me I have a doppelganger in the porn business and we've all had a good laugh about it. I'm telling you, that would be the end of it."

I tended to agree.

"OK, but what about my friends? I can guarantee one of those perverts will find your stuff without any delay. Same story for them?"

"Yep. We can have a bit more of a joke about it. But it's the same - no tattoo, different hair, different nationality. Just pure coincidence."

I didn't actually have an argument that would dissuade her. And now that the blood was flowing, just like it had when we'd pushed things further and further on our holiday, I didn't want to. She could sense my thoughts.

"And it's pretty hot, right? Like hiding in plain sight. I can do the dirtiest stuff, and everyone we know can watch, if they like. But it's fine, because it's not really me!"

Despite the nagging knowledge that it was really not a great idea, I knew Katie needed it. And I was hard like I'd not been since Italy.

And so it was agreed. Katie was to become a porn star.

The first question was how to make contact. Having friends in the business was very useful. Emilia recommended an agent based in Palermo in Italy. And so Rosa Ricci, from the Ricci model agency, took on her new client - Francesca Bella.

Rosa 'met' Katie (Francesca) via a zoom meeting. Katie had spent over an hour getting ready for it, and tried various outfits, asking for my opinion.

"It's not really a normal job interview," I'd laughed, as she'd toyed with the idea of a formal blouse and jacket. "You are employing her, really, to find you work as a porn star.

Katie had agreed and tried various outfits before settling on a semi-see-through white crop t-shirt. As she was on webcam, the bottom half was unimportant, but she still slid into a tight miniskirt, as she said it made her feel the part.

As Katie was now fluent in Italian, I waited patiently for the conversation to finish, not understanding a word. It went on for nearly an hour. At one stage, Katie turned the camera to me, and told me to wave, which I did, as instructed. And, towards the end, Katie raised her top, baring her breasts and jiggling them for her agent.

When it was over, she was beaming.

"It's happening!" she giggled. I noticed she was shaking slightly with excitement.

"Tell me all about it," I prompted.

"Well she thinks I can get a lot of work, as much as I want," she started. "Emilia had already told her all about me, and she said a few times that I'm just like Emilia. And that she was like gold dust in her prime, everyone wanted to work with her."

"So that's it? You just go and do the work, no auditions, no screen tests?"

"No. Franco and Emilia have already sent her some pictures - bless them, they posted copies of the actual pictures, we could have just emailed some over. I'm going to send Rosa through some of the videos we did, as a bit of an audition to show the studios, she thinks that will be enough."

"Did you say the type of work you are interested in?"

"I sure did," she grinned. "And that's a big reason why she thinks it will all be good. She says a lot of girls just starting out are really just balancing how much money they can make with how little they can actually do - they aren't interested in it at all. I had to run through what I will and won't do, for my contact sheet."

The thought of all of this had her flushed, and her hand inevitably found its way down between her legs.

"It's like tick boxes against me. Solo, masturbation, Girl-girl, Boy-girl, girl-girl-boy, boy-boy-girl, group, facial, swallow, creampie, gangbang, bukkake."

"What did you say you were up for?" I'd started masturbating too, watching her fingers flitting lightly across her clit as she explained her conversation.

"The only thing I said I wasn't up for was being pissed on - I'm not sure about that. What do you think?"

"I can't say I've ever thought about it," I said, a little shock running through me at the thought. It wasn't even a sexual act, to my mind, but it intrigued me that Katie hadn't dismissed it out of hand. She really was up for anything.

"But I did say that I wasn't really interested in the vanilla stuff - masturbation, girl-girl. I made it clear I need a lot of cocks! And I made sure she knows that just one guy is a big no-no."

"That's hot," I groaned. "Pretty much the only limit to what you'll do is fuck one man. Five, ten, no problem." Katie nodded, seriously, our eyes locked. We were both increasing the speed of our masturbation.

"And I guess that rules out other girls?" I asked.

"I have thought about that," I knew she would have considered every possibility. "It was really hot, you know, when Emilia was cleaning me up. So, if there was another girl sharing with me, as long as there were some cocks around too, I think that would be pretty hot."

"It fucking would!" This was enough for me, and I stood and started shooting my load onto Katie's hand, still flicking over her clit, even more urgently now. Long stream after long stream hit her right on her smooth little hole, and she rubbed the extra lubrication in eagerly, starting her own orgasm.

"I told Rosa that I'm not even that bothered about the money," she was breathing very deeply. "I just need the cock." Her fingers plunged inside now, her hand a blur as she came powerfully, using my sperm as lube, not that it was needed.

Once she'd recovered, she continued circling her clit with her index finger, absent-mindedly.

"I did really say that - I'd work for free. She told me to never, never say that to anyone else."

"If you don't get paid, neither does she!" I laughed.

Only a week later, Katie was packing to leave for her first job. I'd not initially registered the fact, but her work was going to involve trips abroad, and my work meant it was very unlikely I'd be able to join her on her adventures.

She was going to work for a large spanish studio which specialised in 'Bukkake', which I knew was a japanese term for multiple men ejaculating on a single lady. Katie had accepted as soon as I explained the premise, and Rosa had forwarded through some material from them, so she knew what to expect.

The videos we watched were eye-opening, to say the least. Even Katie almost looked like she might have bitten off more than she could chew, albeit very briefly.

The work was extremely well paid, more than two month's salary for me. All expenses were paid, business class flights and a five-star hotel on arrival.

The studio proposed Katie would attend for a full day, from 10am until 6pm. There would be plenty of breaks, but during that time they wanted her to do a gloryhole set, where she sucked anonymous cocks through holes in a wall to orgasm, and swallow the sperm. Next would be a gangbang, followed by the main event, where a huge number of men would be invited to masturbate into her mouth. She'd be expected to swallow as much sperm as she could. It was usual for a girl to have more than a hundred loads to deal with.

Additionally, for the entire time she was there, she could be summoned to drop to her knees and receive another mouthful on request - this was a contractual obligation.

The video clips accompanying the emailed proposal confirmed that the event was exactly as described. Katie's eyes widened as the realisation of what she was expected to do was made clear.

"It does look really professional," she noted. The camera work and the lighting, as well as the large, spacious studio clearly wasn't the work of a tin-pot operation. The girl in the clips we had received was pretty, blonde and impeccably made-up. She wore an elegant red dress. After a nice photoshoot, fairly mild as far as the content goes, with only a small bit of masturbation at the end, she was then subjected to an onslaught of penises, thrust in her face anonymously through some professionally cut holes in the wall of the booth she sat in. Using her hands as best she could, she sucked expertly on cock after cock.

As each man reached orgasm, her cheeks indented as she sucked powerfully, doing an excellent job of taking all of it into her pretty mouth. By my count she'd already managed the contents of between ten to fifteen sets of balls in her mouth, and the video was only half-way through.

"Wow" Katie commented. "I like swallowing cum, but this is pretty extreme!" Despite this, I did note that she masturbated throughout all of the clips we watched, presumably imagining herself in the place of the star.

Part-way through the video a caption appeared at the top-right of the screen. 'Loads: 13. Swallowed: 13'

"Oh that's useful, they are keeping score," Katie laughed. By the end of the gloryhole scene the tally read 'Loads: 31. Swallowed, 30.'

"Missed one!" my wife giggled. "I thought she was going for a perfect score!"

The gloryhole scene over, we cut to the next scene, which was to be a gangbang. The girl had got herself cleaned up, had received another professional make-up job and was now wearing a black underwear set - stockings, suspenders and matching bra and panties.

Again, things got started with a photoshoot, this time ending with the girl working a realistic dildo in and out of her pussy, which Katie noted sported some hair in a neatly trimmed design. She'd been back and forward on this subject over the past week, before opting to get the whole thing completely waxed, which I'd loved as she was so fantastically smooth.

"It looks like they give out wristbands - look!" she noted, as the male performers appeared. Although the girl was a perfect example of the female form, the same could not be said for many of the men.

"I guess this is how they make money. Charge the men a fee, give them a wristband, make sure they pass their tests, then off they go. It looks like there are hundreds of them."

"What a great idea!" enthused Katie.

"They aren't exactly models," I said, tentatively, as one of the men sporting a larger belly took his place between the model's legs and began to fuck her.

"No, some look pretty good though. And they are all rock hard, look!" The queue of men awaiting their turn with this beauty all brandished erections which pointed to the sky. As the camera panned, there was occasionally a glimpse of a 'fluffer' in the background, responsible for all this arousal.

Katie found the gangbang a little underwhelming - the girl didn't move much, just lay there and waited as each man brought themselves to orgasm, before finishing in her mouth, as again the counter kept track. By the end it read: 'Loads: 23. Swallowed: 23,'

"She's only missed one," Katie mused. "But it doesn't look like she really wants to be there, right?"

"Yeah. Only in it for the money," I agreed.

"I can't imagine literally having a roomful of guys all so hard for me, and just wanting it to be over..."

The Bukkake event was similar to the gloryhole. The model had another wardrobe change, this time another beautiful gown, black and knee-length. The main difference from the gloryhole was that there was no booth or anonymity. The girl simply knelt and accepted sperm from every angle as masturbating men arrived with alarming frequency.

Due to the more urgent nature of the ejaculations, her mouth was frequently missed, but a girl in a mask knelt behind the target holding a large glass bowl. It was her job to catch any stray sperm, as well as to push any which landed on the forehead, cheeks, neck or breasts back into the mouth.