Pasta, Porn and Promiscuity Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She had, during the time she was paid to be on set, had sex with thirty men, and swallowed more sperm in a day than many women would in ten lifetimes. And yet she chose to have sex with four more guys and, get this, opened up and swallowed another load or two for good measure. After already dealing with a hundred plus cocks shooting their sperm down her throat 'on the clock', as it were.

"You occasionally hear rumours of this type of thing, but usually it's just that - rumour. If it's true, then we have something almost unique here. A one hundred percent, verified, supremely horny, up for anything, cock hungry slut. There are any number of girls pretending to be this, some more or less genuine than others. Francesca Bella is the real deal.

"My scores can only go up to five, so five it is. But know that this is, without exception, the finest bukkake girl you'll ever see. And I suspect you'll be hearing similar things as she goes on to work for other studios. The perfect pornstar!"

Katie made me read this one back to her, and she fingered herself all the way through. As much as, even more than, the physical acts she loved to perform, she enjoyed the attention it brought. Reading comments, hearing what people had to say about her, the reaction reminded me of how she loved showing off her sexy pictures to Giuseppe and Tino, how aroused she'd been after flashing to those mechanics on that same day on our holiday.

Simply put, the mind gave her as much pleasure as the body. And knowing that so many people were now watching her, appreciating her, commenting on her, eagerly awaiting her next appearance, this made her supremely horny.

With this as the backdrop, we were out at the weekend for some drinks, and met up with some of my friends, which we tended to do on a Saturday. It was an interesting group, I'd only moved to the area at thirty, and most of the guys I met from playing football with the local Sunday league team. A few had married, then divorced.

Some had never married, and some came out and left their wives at home. But Katie was the only female. She'd always been able to give as good as she got in a male environment, and was really 'one of the boys', when it came to banter, games of pool or downing a pint.

Tonight, we were getting ready to go out again. Katie was wearing thigh-high socks and a miniskirt, with a tight top that showed off her midriff.

"I've got to make sure my back is visible, haven't I? So everyone knows I'm not Francesca the Puttana," was her reasoning. But really, she just liked showing off. She'd always dressed like this, always in something revealing, and I used to hate it. But now, now I recognised this as just a part of who she was, and I loved who she was totally and unconditionally.

Katie rarely wore the same thing twice. Luckily her new career had given her more than adequate funds to pursue this approach, and I loved seeing what she'd be wearing from one day to the next. Nights out were even better, even just down the local pub with my friends.

I'd spent a few minutes washing the temporary 'Puttana' tattoo off, as Katie couldn't see it without a mirror, and there was always some left over after her shower. She was all clear and looked amazing.

Tonight, we were greeted by a roar as we entered the pub. Katie still had her long coat on, so it wasn't prompted by her outfit.

"Alright?" I half queried as we approached the group. There were eleven tonight, out of the potential fourteen who sometimes made it out.

"Dan, Katie. When were you going to tell us?"

"Tell you what?" I was immediately nervous. Was the cat out of the bag?

"Mate, if my wife was half the woman yours is... let's just put it this way, we wouldn't leave the house much!"

"I beg your pardon!" Katie's amused indignation had just the right amount of bite to it.

"Don't give me that," Neil had continued. We all know what you've been up to!"

"And what is that, pray tell," she laughed, confidently taking off her coat and revealing her killer outfit. There was a slight pause, the sight perhaps knocking Neil's train of thought - she looked stunning.

"Don't act the innocent, Francesca!"

Oh fuck! They knew. Must keep calm, Katie knows what to do. Don't do anything stupid, don't admit anything.

Luckily nobody was looking at me, I must look as guilty as sin. Just try to keep calm.

Luckily Katie was a lot better at this than me.

"The name's Katie, Neil. Who the fuck is Francesca?"

Neil immediately held up his phone, whereupon the photo on his phone (he'd somehow found a fully clothed one where Katie wasn't being speared by multiple cocks) was displayed to all. Everyone had obviously been investigating this phenomenon before our arrival, as others had similar photographs, many of which were, no doubt, not as innocent as the one Neil handed to Katie.

"Oh, isn't she lovely!" Katie laughed. "Who is she then?"

Neil's phone was replaced with someone else's, who had open a very explicit picture of Francesca on all fours being spitroasted by two men.

"Oh Jesus!" Katie squealed, slapping her hand over her eyes and handing the phone blindly back in the direction it came from."That is disgusting!"

"Can you not see a resemblance?" Neil continued. "Because we all can."

I should do something. I can't just stand here in silence, that would be totally out of character.

"Give me a look," I stepped in, grabbing Neil's phone and taking a look for myself. I recognized it as one of the pictures from the Katie's first work at the Spanish Bukkake.

"Oh, I see what you mean. Katie, they are saying it looks like you, I guess it does, a bit." I rotated the phone, appearing to examine it carefully.

"Does it fuck!" Katie said, with impressive annoyance. I recalled the review we'd read the other day 'She'd be up for an oscar if she were a mainstream actress'.

"Give me that back!" She reached out for the phone with the picture of her fucking on it.

"Just swipe across. There's loads of pictures on here." Neil demonstrated, swiping the safe for work picture away and replacing it with Katie on her knees with many loads of sperm in her mouth.

"Oh, fucking hell!" she feigned a vomiting motion. "Where the fuck do you find this stuff! Give me that!"

The room watched on with interest as Katie swiped through quite a few pictures of herself performing a whole range of sexual acts. She occasionally turned away with a look of disgust, but seemingly forced herself to proceed. Eventually she handed the phone back to Neil. I noticed she'd left a picture on screen of herself with two cocks in her vagina, and several loads of sperm in her face.

It was one I instantly recognised as it had been on the screen last night when I'd not been able to hold back and had added my own load to her face as Katie described just how it had felt at the Weber studio where the picture was taken.

"Right, Neil," she stood over him with a look of well-worn patience. "I'll admit that, yeah, she looks a bit like me.

"A bit! It's fucking you, Katie!"

"Sure it is Neil. Please don't tell me you actually believe that?"

I felt like I should probably be contributing to the pretence somehow. But Katie was way better at this stuff than me. I still worried I'd trip over my words and give the game away under cross examination.

I settled on mimicking Katie's disparaging look, and going to the bar. Pretending to be solely focussed on which wines were available tonight, I listened intently to Katie's defence.

"Let's examine the facts, shall we? Firstly, if I'm not mistaken, stuff like this isn't generally made in this country, it's against the law here, right?"

This wasn't true and Katie knew it, there were no longer any laws preventing hardcore pornography - in fact she was considering an offer from a UK studio to 'fly Francesca in' from Italy. But it did continue the facade of ignorance on the subject.

Nobody actually bothered to correct her.

"Secondly, she has completely fucking different hair, Neil." Judging by the roar when we'd entered, Neil had not been the only one who'd proliferated these 'theories' about my wife. But everyone was happy for Neil to bear the brunt of her withering monologue now. "She's fucking blonde, Neil?" she pointed at her head, before tapping her forehead condescendingly.

"You can dye it," he countered.

"Yeah OK Neil. So I'm dying my hair, and flying to France to make porn films, right? Then dying it back exactly the same colour when I'm home?"

Neil shrugged obstinately. A few giggles started to ripple around the room.

"Well how about this one, numbnuts," she turned around, pointing at her slim, bare back, before holding Neil up a picture of herself getting fucked from behind, with the 'Puttana' tattoo clearly visible. "I suppose I got the tattoo removed, did I?"

"Oh fuck off!" Neil conceded, joining in with the laughing which had now increased in volume. "Whatever. You have to admit it does look just like you.

"Yeah OK. Just like me if I was French, had blonde hair and had tattoos?"

"Italian." The voice was Callum's. Callum was one of the group who had never married, and he was well known as a keen consumer of pornography. I suspected that out of everyone, he'd be the one who had brought this matter to the attention of the group.

"Just saying," he continued. "I know I'm a perv, alright. But she's from Italy. That tattoo, it's Italian for 'whore'.

"Classy." Katie rolled her eyes. Callum, you need to get a girlfriend."

I was impressed by Katie's handling of the situation. It had gone almost exactly as she'd predicted and planned, back when she was convincing me that she really could get away with being a porn star.

The way she'd done it, by dissecting Neil's flawed argument to increasing amusement from the audience, meant nobody now even contemplated that the Katie standing in front of them, identical as she looked to Francesca the porn star, could possibly be the slut they'd all been searching on their phones.

Katie, as I'd suspected and she'd confirmed when nobody was within earshot, had found the whole thing hugely exciting. Scrolling through so many filthy pictures of herself, with my friends watching on, really was hiding in plain sight, just like she'd said. And it made her horny.

As ever for a Saturday night, once the football had finished, we played pool. The group began to thin as the more adventurous headed into town, and the less adventurous headed home. The pub was still open for another hour or so, so we got some more drinks in. There was only Me, Katie, Neil, Callum, Dave and Paul left. All of us were a little worse for wear.

"I still can't get over that girl, that slut. She is the absolute double of you, Katie."

"Are you saying I look like a slut, Neil?" Katie eyed him carefully over the top of her wine glass.

I'm saying there's a slut who looks just like you," he grinned.

"Careful Neil," I grinned, trying to seem like this was just banter. It was for Neil, no doubt. But Katie could be dangerous when she'd had a few drinks and the subject turned as it looked like it might do now.

"It's fine Dan," Katie winked. "I can give as good as I get."

"So can Francesca," said Paul, holding up a picture of Katie. It reminded me of the one we'd both loved of Emilia, standing in a beautiful dress, but flanked by naked men, four of them, all with very large and very erect cocks.

"Jesus. You know what though, she actually looks pretty stunning there, doesn't she? It's just a shame what else she does," Katie pretended to concede. There was not an ounce of doubt that everyone believed her now. Even Neil had conceded that the lack of a tattoo meant Francesca was not Katie. Which gave Katie free reign to engage in her favourite activity, perusing footage of herself performing a range of sexual acts, with an audience of appreciative men to hand.

"What's this girl called again?" she asked innocently. Once she was told, she spent some time searching and finding some more pictures she wanted to show the boys.

"I guess she does look like me," she conceded, faux begrudgingly. "She looks much more trampy though, with that hair and the tattoo, doesn't she?"

"I think it's the hundreds of cocks she's taking care of that does that, Katie," Dave sniggered. Katie laughed too.

"I had no idea girls like this even existed," she marvelled. "Do you think she's, you know, OK? Not sex trafficked or something?"

"Well I've read," Callum interjected, the subject moving to one he was very well versed in, "that she's earned a fortune this year. All the major studios want her, and some of the stuff she does, it pays very well."

"How well?" asked Paul with interest.

"Well, that Spanish company, they are the biggest payers. They work the girls hard, but they get paid like what I get a year just for one shoot."

"Seriously?" Katie said with interest. "Don't say that too loud, maybe I am in the wrong business. Dan, you'd never have to work again!"

"Oh yeah," I laughed, playing along. "Maybe we shouldn't be so negative. I could be your pimp!"

"Yeah," continued Callum, continuing on his theme. "Well, I mean I'm on minimum wage, but still. She's done like three shoots for them, and a load for Weber, and a few others too. I reckon she's probably made a fortune, and she's only been doing films for a few months."

"It sounds like you approve?" Katie queried. Callum blushed.

"Yeah, well, I mean..."

"Callum's a member," Dave grinned at Callum.

"Fuck off, Dave."

"You fucking are, and you know it. This guy loves that shit - you know you do!"

"Yeah well, maybe. OK, I'll admit I'm a member of Weber's site."

I glanced at Katie, knowing she'd love this. Weber was where she had done all of the shoots she'd enjoyed the most. They were a German studio and regarded as the specialist in one type of film, which was very popular and happened to be exactly what Katie loved the most. One beautiful, willing girl, and multiple very well-endowed, muscular and extremely horny young men.

From the first to the last minute, a girl in a Weber film would be surrounded by cock, and there was very little foreplay. Katie had said that within two minutes of her first film, after a very brief introduction, she was being fucked anally by a well-lubricated, iron hard german.

Rather than ask her to swallow, the theme of Weber productions was to ejaculate over the girl externally, usually over her exquisitely made-up face. I'd found it hugely arousing seeing some of the pictures of Katie modelling the semen of so many men, and she'd described the satisfaction she'd felt as her co-stars waited patiently before engaging with a hole as soon as it was available, then using her superbly accommodating orifices to bring themselves to orgasm before depositing load after load indiscriminately over her face, hair, neck and breasts.

Callum had logged into the Weber site and opened up the most recent of Katie's shoots. It had only gone live earlier today and neither of us had watched any of it back yet. He hadn't resisted as Katie snatched his phone and started scrolling through the pictures.

There was no longer any indignance or attempt to prove it wasn't her - that job had been done. Katie was a little tipsy now, and she was simply enjoying the chance to gauge opinion on her work.

"Oh Jesus!" she giggled. "Callum, this is just so filthy!" Katie's nipples were clearly visible through her tight top, and I could see the little hairs on her arm were standing up. I knew that she was getting aroused. Her pussy would already be lovely and wet and ready, and I'd be fucking her hard as soon as we got home -- if we even made it that far. She was holding up a picture to each of my friends, giving each of them a few more seconds than you'd expect to take in the image on Callum's phone.

Katie was perched on top of one cock, which was about halfway up her anus. Her legs were wide apart and her pussy was gaping open a touch, clearly another penis had only recently withdrawn. She was steadying herself by gripping a large cock in each hand. A stream of sperm was splashing against her cheek courtesy of another man who was bringing himself off over my wife.

Her face told the story. From forehead to chin, sperm adorned her face, thick and white, sliding down slowly, hanging in long stalactites and dropping into the nape of her neck, before winding down between her breasts. Her expression could only be described as one of sheer joy, genuine delight as she was subjected to what most women would consider a violation of all that was moral.

The Katie holding up the picture occasionally remembered that she was supposed to be disgusted by this, but her distaste was becoming less obvious, and, knowing her as I do, her enjoyment in the situation was increasing. I thought it a good idea to try to change the subject.

"What a whore," I'd said, trying to sound conclusive. "Give Callum his phone back, we'll have to get going soon."

Katie realised what I was doing and flashed me a smile, before handing the phone back to Callum. He looked at the picture appreciatively for a minute before putting it on the table,

"Yeah, this Francesca, she's a real filthy one. Normally you can tell these girls, they are like shipped in from Kazakhstan or wherever and will do anything for the cash. But this one's different. She's seriously the only one I've seen doing this shit who really seems to love it. There's a few who don't mind, and a few that are just good at it, but this one just seems to live for it. On that Spanish site, she's gulping down spunk from the one hundredth guy just as happily as the first, then you can just see her looking around for the next, even before she's finished.

Katie was glowing with pride. But she remembered the act she had to keep up.

"One hundred? She swallows spunk from one hundred men? You are fucking kidding me, right?"

Callum went silent for a minute, before pulling up a page on his phone and presenting it to Katie. Her eyes widened, and she tugged my shoulder, showing me what Callum had handed to her.

I hadn't actually realised this area even existed on the Bukkake site. Each girl who had ever appeared on the site had her own page, and on it was the running tally of loads of semen she had swallowed during her different performances on the site. By now, she'd been for three separate full-day shoots. Rosa, her agent, was busy negotiating another visit, and it looked likely she'd be paid more than double her original fee, which was more than reasonable already.

Francesca Bella - Loads: 472. Swallowed, 472.

"Oh. what? This can't be real?"

"I can guarantee you it is, because I've watched every one," he confessed. "And, get this, apparently, she spent the whole day there - this was her very first ever porn shoot, right? Imagine that? Some girls, they might start out doing solo work, lesbian stuff, all very safe. After a while they might progress to fucking a guy, maybe two at once. The odd one might eventually do a gangbang, but it's just for the cash, you can tell.

"This one, for her very first time. She picks a job where she gets fucked all over the place, blokes spunking up in her mouth left, right and centre. She's swallowing everything, takes I tall in her stride. So then it's job done, she's ready to go. She's been fucked by anyone who felt like it, been at it all day. But there's a few lads missed out. So, she's just, come on then, let's fuck. She fucks these guys, no money, no cameras, just because she wants to."

Callum was seriously in awe of my wife and her nymphomaniac streak

Katie shook her head. If you'd been looking, like I was, you'd have seen goose-pimples rising on each arm, as Callum expressed his disbelief at just how perverted, depraved and promiscuous she was.

"She just sounds like a slut." She tried to sound disapproving, but her nipples looked like they might burst through her t-shirt..