Pasta, Porn and Promiscuity Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, right! A complete slut!" Callum was triumphant.

"You say that like it's a good thing," Katie said, trying to get back on her high horse, but failing a little. "So, tell me, Callum. You pay for this stuff, right you watch it all on the website?"

Callum shrugged.

"I hope you can answer this honestly. Have you ever wanked over this little slut, doing all of this filthy stuff." She did a pretty good impression of a disgusted look at the picture of herself happily eating up stranger's semen which was currently on Callum's phone.

"Oh, no, not her, of course not," Callum lied. The only question was just how many times he'd done it, no doubt all the while dreaming it was my wife (which it actually was). Katie knew it, I knew it, but we didn't argue. We went home and fucked whilst watching the latest Weber video, Katie even wetter than I'd thought she'd be.

A further six months down the line and things had degenerated even further. Katie's notoriety had spread over the Atlantic, and Rosa was constantly calling with offers from the big studios in the US. There were some great looking offers, and Katie really wanted to do some of them, but it posed some issues. In all of her performances up to now, she'd not spoken a lot, but when she had, it had been in her 'native' Italian. Filming in a native English speaking country would complicate things.

"It's actually easier in some ways, Dan. When you think about it. I just have to not speak much, but when I do, it needs to be with an Italian accent.

"I guess," I wasn't at all sure though. "The problem I have is everyone watching will be listening a whole lot more. When it's all in German or Spanish, nobody is really paying any attention. But these American films, they will be asking you stuff, and you'll be answering them, and it will all be in English.

"Can you imagine Neil, and Callum, they will be listening like hawks. All it takes is one slip of the tongue, you saying something in your own voice, and all of a sudden they are back on the case again.

Katie promised to be careful. She really wanted to try the American experience, which was meant to be quite different to the European one - not that she had anything against that. Rosa arranged for several shoots, grouped together over a two week period. I was able to arrange for some holidays at the same time and took the opportunity to join her, which she was really pleased about.

"Are you going to come along and watch?" she wanted to know. "It will be pretty fucking hot if you do. My husband coming along and watching me getting all filthy!"

And that's pretty much how it went. Katie had a two week visit to the U.S. There was little time for sightseeing as Rosa booked her some work every day, bar one Tuesday when we had time to have a little look around.

Katie's reputation had preceded her, and the work she had booked in was just what you'd expect. Gangbangs and sperm play films in the main. She did have an intriguing session filming an episode of 'Robot Whores' during which various crazy contraptions with pistons, vibrators and even robotic tongues were wheeled out and all of which gave her orgasm after orgasm.

This was fascinating, watching my wife being reduced to a shaking, soaking mess by machines which had no issues with tiredness, nor any need for breaks, or any other physical reason to stop them from simply pumping endless, unstopping, realistic cocks in and out of her pussy and arsehole.

Having never sat in on any of her previous shoots, I had nothing to compare against. But it was quite an experience seeing Katie dressed up and made up so beautifully and elegantly, before being shared around and violated so thoroughly by the male performers for the camera.

Katie's identity was very quickly outed, as she had to present her British passport, so any pretence of her being Italian was blown away immediately. But the porn industry, it seems, is full of people with secret identities, and nobody thought twice about presenting Katie as Francescan Bella, the famous Italian whore. It made not an ounce of difference to them where she was from.

The highlight for me was a shoot with an American girl who I vaguely recognised, Harley Knight. She was very sexy and it was extraordinarily arousing to watch her tonguing my wife, and Katie replying in kind. The main theme of the film was 'creampie' and the multiple men all took turns to ejaculate inside Harley, with the finale being Katie emulating Emilia and extracting as much semen as she could with her mouth, before sharing it in a sloppy kiss with Harley.

Within two months Katie had re-visited the U.S, this time on her own as I had to work. And she'd again filmed some amazing scenes. I knew they were amazing because, at the end of the year Katie received some news from her agent. Her two visits to the U.S had resulted in Francesca Bella being nominated for no fewer than six awards at the annual adult movie awards. This was the porn equivalent to the Oscars, and would be broadcast live around the world in January.

Katie was up for:

Best Actress

Best Foreign Actress

Best Female Newcomer

Best Group Scene

Best Anal Scene

Best Gangbang Scene

"Oh my god! How crazy is this?" she'd laughed. Katie had been a porn actress for less than a year.

"You are clearly very good at your job," I smiled. "Remember all those reviews, all the comments?"

"Yeah, I know, but still. Oh, fucking hell! People have watched me being a total whore, and decided I'm so good at it, I should get an award?"

"Nomination," I grinned. "But six of them, I'd say that's pretty good going."

Katie's recent good news hadn't gone unnoticed at the pub on Saturday either.

"See you're up for some awards," Neil had teased. After feigning ignorance for a while, Katie began to milk it a bit.

"Well, you know, when you are as amazing as I am, it's only natural I'm going to get nominated!"

When Neil had pointed out that the nominations included best anal scene and best gangbang, she had to pretend to be disgusted, but the glow in her cheeks gave her away to me.

There was no way Katie would consider missing the ceremony. I didn't even attempt to suggest that. But she wanted me to join her. I pointed out that Katie's doppelganger walking down the red carpet with my doppelganger wouldn't be something we could explain away in the pub.

"Can you imagine Neil," I'd reminded her. "Or Callum?"

"Yeah, I suppose," She'd reluctantly agreed. "Get me, though, finally recognised for my art!"

"Joke all you want," I said, seriously. "There's thousands of girls doing porn. How many ever get a single nomination?" Katie shrugged. "You've been nominated for six!"

And so, we flew to Las Vegas for the ceremony. Despite my not joining her on the red carpet, I travelled with her to give her moral support. On the night, I helped her apply her 'Puttana' tattoo, as she was wearing a skimpy outfit which barely covered her most familiar parts, and ensured the tattoo was visible.

I'd watched the whole thing on TV in my hotel room. Until about halfway through the show I hadn't seen Katie at all, but then came the nominations for 'Best Gangbang Scene'. My heart leapt as she waved excitedly, the camera panning to her as they read out her name. She seemed really surprised that she won.

"For her work in the Steel Studios production 'Cock worshippers 8', it's Francesa Bella!" Katie jumped to her feet and ran up to the stage, doing a little jump/dance when she got there. She took her award with delight and held it above her head to rapturous applause. She was handed a microphone. I panicked for a moment - she was still in character, Francesca the Puttana.

"Thank you," she smiled out at the crowd, eyes slightly squinting from the lights. "My English is not good, but I just say thank you, I loved doing this movie!"

Perfect, I thought to myself, breathing a sigh of relief. Her accent, that of an Italian who didn't know much English, was very convincing.

Katie continued to visit the stage, picking up four awards in total. Best Group Scene had been for her 'work' with Harley Knight, and the Best Female Newcomer award was picked up with delight, each visit to the stage being accompanied by a couple of pidgin English sentences, and a triumphant punch of the air with her shiny trophy.

The last and most prestigious award of the night was Best Actress. The men in this industry were, in the main, an afterthought, all the money and attention went to the girls. Before we came over here, Rosa was wishing Katie all the best, telling her how good it would be for her career - she'd immediately be able to increase her appearance fee on the back of even the best newcomer award. Best female would be all the better.

Katie took all of this with a pinch of salt, The money meant very little to her - she still couldn't really believe she got paid to do this work at all. In fact, and Rosa begged her not to tell anyone this, she'd have paid her own money in return for the experiences she'd had, if things had been different.

Nevertheless, when her name was read from the card as this year's 'Best Actress', and the music went up, and all lights, cameras and eyes were on her, she looked like she might have burst into tears of happiness. This time she held the stage for a little longer, as the winner of last year's award, Jenna Jones, best known for her lesbian orgies, presented her award, and held her hand to prevent a quick escape.

"So, Francesca, well done! How do you feel?"

Katie replied with a dazed expression, waving her hands in front of her face, wafting air onto herself.

"I cannot believe this!" She still doggedly stuck to the plan, thick Italian accent covering everything she said. "It's so, how do you say? I'm overwhelmed!"

Jenna gave her a big hug, making a big deal of squeezing Katie's behind very obviously, which brought a roar from the crowd.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. Just as perky as it looks!" she explained. Another Cheer. "I'm told no actress has ever won four awards on her first appearance here, and nobody has ever won both 'Best Newcomer' and 'Best Actress'. That's some achievement - what do you attribute this overnight success to?"

Katie shrugged, beaming with delight, before saying something in Italian. A few cheers went up around the room before she translated.

"Oh, sorry. I just say I love fucking. I really do, it's not a lie, I love it. So, I hope this is because everyone can see how much I love it, no?"

The room erupted, and Katie left the stage in triumph for the last time.

I came down from the hotel room and met her as soon as the show finished on TV. She was surrounded by people, women in flamboyant outfits, men in tuxedos, all wanting to shake or kiss her hand, all wanting a picture with her. As soon as she saw me, she threw her arms up in the air, two awards in each hand.

"Dan!" she screamed, running and jumping into my body, straddling me and trusting that I would catch her (I did.) "I won!" She brandished her four awards, pulling a face of astoundment, mouth wide open.

"I know, I saw!" I assured her. "I told you, didn't I? I'm only surprised you didn't win all of them, sure you will next time." Katie gave me the most passionate kiss in front of everyone, and a cheer went around the room.

The attendees of a porn industry award show are an unusual bunch. The women, almost by definition, love attention. Some of the men also fitted that character trait, but in the main, most men I met were there with the women. I saw at least four or five that I recognised from Katie's award winning gangbang scene, and, having spent the duration of the show upstairs taking advantage of the minibar, contemplated them with interest.

Despite each of these men having very vigorous and public sex with my wife, despite her sucking their cocks, receiving their semen on or inside her body, I felt not one iota of awkwardness. No jealousy, nor even any competitive edge, an urge to show them that I was Katie's man. If anything, I felt grateful to them for making her fantasies a reality, and even a little sorry for them, as it was clear that many of these stars attended alone.

I got talking to more than one of them and this confirmed my suspicions. There were ordinary guys who happened to be good at fucking, and able to do it in public. They had all fucked a lot of girls, and Katie had fucked a lot of men. I shook many hands and thanked them for giving Katie so much fun. In each case, there seemed to be a genuine appreciation that they had been noticed. I guessed it would be easy to feel invisible as a male at an event like this.

Having spoken to more than one of these guys, I felt for them even more - whilst the girls got all the money and all the attention, with a few exceptions the guys had to work twice as much to get half the money. But, I reasoned with myself as another perfect bodied and liberal minded young lady passed by, there were some perks.

I again marvelled at the change in myself from not much more than a year ago, when the sight of any man's eyes lingering on Katie for more than a few seconds was enough to have steam coming out of my ears.

The other thing that struck me about the attendees of the awards party, which appeared to be going on around us, was that nobody had the slightest interest in Katie's past. No-one showed any surprise or even appeared to notice that she had an English husband. Even the fact she had a husband at all, which I guessed must be a rarity for a girl of this age in this industry, went without comment. Everything was about now, no regrets, no past, not even a future. Just now. Which made for a pretty good night.

And now we were back home. Just the day after I'd had my cock sucked by three of the industry's most well-known performers, at Katie's request ('it's about time you got the chance Dan, these girls are amazing!') and watched Katie have lesbian sex for the first time, and resulting in her most public orgasms yet as she sampled these same girls' talents, we were preparing for a night at the pub, the same as any other Saturday night.

It had been a bit of a rush, we'd got home by lunchtime, had a quick shower and tried to get to sleep. But neither of us managed to drop off, such was the buzz which continued from the award show, so we decided to go out, have some drinks, and no doubt stumble into bed for a good, long, alcohol induced sleep later.

Katie was dressed, by her standards, quite conservatively, some very short denim shorts, and a Miam Vice T-shirt, with a leather jacket. She'd not even bothered wearing heels.

"All glammed out, after the show?" I wondered.

"A bit. Do you think I look awful?" she worried. I laughed and shook my head.

"Impossible! I was just impressed that it only took you ten minutes to get ready, that's definitely a record."

"Yeah, well, it's not like we're going anywhere special, just a few drinks at the pub," she reasoned.

Unsurprisingly, the group had all heard all about Francesca's successful night at the awards, which had been screened the previous day.

"Here she is!" Neil shouted as we approached the bar. "Winner of 'Best Gangbang', Miss Francesca Bella!"

"Oh, fuck off Neil," Katie had said, doing her best to remember the angry tone she generally used in this situation. It was, all of a sudden, difficult to remember who and where we were, jet lag and the rapid change in circumstances from the last time we were out in public together meaning I felt like I had to concentrate before saying anything, for fear of letting something slip.

The evening went as it usually did, lots of drinks, and lots of Katie feigning surprise at the latest news from Francesca's career. It was a running joke now that Katie had 'accepted' that she was Francesca, and she humoured my friends as they congratulated her on her big award wins.

"Yes, Paul, I'm delighted to have won the best group scene. Of course, it was amazing, licking up some slut's pussy with a bunch of guys' spunk inside. Yes, I was gutted that I didn't win 'best anal scene. Oh yes, I loved doing 'Cock Worshippers 8'."

"Of course, Neil, we have just flown in from Vegas, after celebrating all of my big wins." The sarcasm was thick, and she rolled her eyes convincingly, but each of these statements was actually factually true. I knew she'd be dripping wet, talking about this stuff out loud.

It was nearly closing time when the bombshell hit. I was standing at the bar, getting a last round in before the shutters came down. There was only Neil, Callum and Paul left. Neil was at the bar with me and helped by grabbing two of the pints. As we turned back to the pool table, I almost dropped the two drinks I was carrying.

On our return from Las Vegas, we'd had a brief shower, and then collapsed into bed. Katie had got ready almost as quickly as me, and all we had on our mind was getting to the pub and sitting down to some drinks.

Katie had a difficult shot to play, the white was right down at the far end of the seven foot table. In order to play the shot she had to use the rest, and also had to lean right over the table. This had the effect of lifting up her white t-shirt.

From this angle I could just make out flashes of her braless breasts as she aimed the cue. This might have been an issue, as Neil had the same view. But it wasn't the main problem.

Neil, Paul and Callum were all looking at Katie, each sporting the same astonished expression. As clear as day, emblazoned across my wife's back, and untouched from the brief shower she'd taken earlier, was Francesca Bella's trademark tattoo:

'Puttana'.