All Comments on 'Pastor Dick Pt. 01'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a great story worth exploring further! Pastor Rick is one very sexy young man, and his visitor (did I not catch his name?) is quite smitten with the pastor's sexy body. Rick's sexy muscular hairy chest is very attractive -- a great sight on ANY man -- I can only imagine that the visitor enjoyed caressing his chest, abs, and ass -- and once those boxers come off, I imagine a large and hairy cock on the pastor that will please the visitor. Imagining great lovemaking scenes here! Please get them together to explore and love each other! They would be great together. Looking forward to reading more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'll pray for your misery if you leave this one unfinished....

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Tease

OK, next chapter please. This has so much potential to explore what happens, as well as, when, where, etc. What a cliffhanger!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved Pastor Rick's muscular hairy chest -- and really hope that the narrator (did we catch a name?) returns to enjoy a sexual adventure with Rick. Glad you made Rick such a young, hairy-chested attractive man! Please write more!

cumlappercumlapperabout 3 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for the next chapters.

hungry4u_manhungry4u_manabout 3 years ago

more, more! got me tugging my slug like a madman, imagining those two frotting naked and making out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES