All Comments on 'Path to Husband Swapping Ch. 02'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Slow but steady

A nice primer of coordinated progress to a point at least one couple has discussed and are curious about! A lot of communication, most of it between two people at a time or place. Hubby1 with Sweetie1, H2-S2, S1-S2, H1-H2. More action, less discussion between H1-S2 or H2-S1! Very deliberate (and a little 'cheating') progress up to Big Casino! Very little doubt, but nicely developed.

The series could have benefitted greatly with some basic 'word mechanic' editing, and some plot-development editing would have helped, as well!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idiots.

Great way to fuck up a marriage, no 4 people can just say this is just sex, what I do in my marriage is make love, you can't change human nature, what you can do is ruin a couple of marriages, there is no honesty in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really enjoyed this

Nice development, if a little predictable. What comes next for these couples?

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Let's not get too serious about it

This is just good fun pornographic 5 star fiction, not a recommendation for family activities. It's fiction folks!

Accordingd to the dictionary pornography is material that appeals to the reader's prurient interest. So sit back and let this story appeal to yours and should it lead to masturbation or something even more enjoyable...well, so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck with the STUPID comment

These are stories that are meant as fantasy. What is with the asshole who talks about realism. If he wants realism let him read a history book and get off this website...............Good writing, keep up the good work

Romantic1Romantic1over 10 years ago
Nicely Done - 5*

Good build up. I'd like to see a continuation, particularly now that Stacy has let her hair down. What else could happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's just a story ...

... in the wrong category. For those whiners that say it is just a porno story, then why are you reading LW stories? Porno is in group sex and erotic stories. The hope is that LW stories have a plot and intrigue, and maybe hot scenes.

With lines like '... what we were planning was just "fucking";. It's just physical not emotional', well where does the loving wife fit in? Emotionless fucking just to fill a hole with multiple couples belongs to Group Sex, which I avoid. Put it in LW and get criticized one way or another. Nothing to do with realism, just looking to avoid wasting time.

BTW, I skimmed this story. CTRL-END, last page, 1*

- Just another anon - just like all the others, even those with monikers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next part?

Next part, please

napgamernapgamerover 10 years ago
story

Great story. Keep up thengood work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great, great story

Story had a great pace and a realistic sequence. It seemed very believable. It had us excited the whole time. Please write more stories.

luvpsyluvpsyover 10 years ago
great work especially for a first story

I loved it. Just wish the anonymous ignoramuses would get off of fine author's backs They should just appreciate the work that goes into a story and enjoy it for the entertainment that it was meant to be. I know that there are some really good anonymous critics and it isn't you that I'm calling ignorant. Some of you give really good critique and it is appreciated. Taylorsam, you wrote one hell of a story so far, and I hope to read more from you.

arsekoarsekoover 10 years ago
"Hot swap" has nothing to do with technology,..

... and everything to do with this story.

This is so close to my own experience, and brought that crashing back into my erotic mind as though it was 5 minutes ago.

Well done. Great story, nicely paced.

This can keep growing beautifully, but now with the intricacies and eroticism of what they really think and say and do.

Thanks a million for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done!!

I loved the slow, steady pace. Even if it is fiction, it mirrors real life. As the male half of a "swinger" couple, I assure you that it's very realistic, too! And to "Anon" earlier, sharing yourself and your spouse doesn't always screw up a marriage! There are a LOT of Lifestyle folks with much stronger marriages than most vanilla couples we know! As long as there is honesty among all parties, it rocks!

I agree, though, that the story could have been helped with some basic editing for typos, punctuation, etc. But - frankly - if the editing slows the next chapter ... don't bother! Just bring it to us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'd like to try that pathway - great story

I'd like to try that pathway with my GF. She is becoming a little more used to the idea of swapping, we kid about it, been to a couple swinger dance parties, but still hesitant. Like Stacey, it'll be a while before we even get that that far - but the adventure and excitement of progressing inch by inch will be great fun!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Liked it

Pretty good swap story, i enjoyed both chapters.

lgustosmiolgustosmioalmost 7 years ago
A Classic

A classic on How to Get Started in Couples Mate Sharing. I can attest the tactics in this story are very commonly used not only with two new couples fumbling around like kids in the back seat just getting started, but also when an experienced couple is seducing a new inexperienced couple. Surprising how well it works,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A really good way to ruin a mediocre marriage.

You make it sound like so much fun. Why not add in some drugs? Just more fun, right?

This should be in the fantasy section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lol

who are these people that go to this site, find a topic they like, find a story they like, read it and then complain about the content. I am sure many swingers can relate to this story from their own experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WELL DONE

Just the right mixture of reluctance and seduction, and none of the usual cuck stuff and 12" cocks b.s.

More normal, real life stories would be awesome!

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 6 years ago
Hot and realistic

At least realistic seeming, since we've never done that. I like that the second chapter is more than one page, one can enjoy the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please!

Great story, similar to my life 30 years ago. How bout another ch. same room, girl on girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story; poor gramer

Mixing tenses in the same sentence makes for difficult reading. Good writing over all.

magicalmomentsmagicalmomentsover 6 years ago
The ring of truth

Better than the first chapter. I was believing that this adventure really happened. Maximum turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good

This story seems pretty plausible and is quite hot.

My wife and I verbally explored doing this with couple friends and, in the abstract, it was pretty hot. In reality, if I found the wife to be appealing, my wife couldn't stand the thought of sex with her husband. If my wife found the guy hot, I couldn't stand his wife. Sometimes, even if I found the wife hot and my wife felt the same about her husband, there was something about the husband that made me queasy about him doing my wife. Sometimes, my wife felt the same way about the other woman.

There were just too many combinations that had to line up and, in the end it remained just talk. That probably was for gthe best anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this story is so high rated and has so many views

Good from beginning to end.

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
Totally Agree!

Well thought out and written with taste! Wonder what you're home life is like girl! LOL!!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Realistic to a point...

My first wife and I played with good friends a few times. We went the way of this story with the first couple. Probably because it was our first time. It went a little faster than this one did but progressed in baby steps. The second couple that we'd been friends with for awhile we just kind of fell into it one evening. We started out in the living room and then my wife and the guy ended up in the bedroom. Me and his wife stayed on the daybed and I'll never forget that the Ali/Spinks rematch was on TV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Past Tense vs Present Tense

Good story but mixing first person active tense with past tense each paragraph and in some sentences is confusing and makes reading smoothly very difficult. Suggest using one or the other but not both at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Naive but compelling

Would be more fun to read if edited by someone who knows how to keep the tense the same throughout, spell "clothes" instead of "cloths", etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot story

hot story, very nicely told, hot to see a wf wanting to play. Onlymegative comment is that I was hopping the fun would end on a 4some. enjoyed it, thanks

areolaman1areolaman1over 2 years ago

hope to read part 3 someday, love to hear what happens next.

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Sounds like a great time was had by all! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Better that instead of following on with the same couples the couples changed but not well connected to your book club theme

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous