All Comments on 'Path to Husband Swapping'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH How I remember...

...those days... Some authors on here can sure write about true to life events... Keep it up...

sailawayfreesailawayfreeover 10 years ago
Very real and very natural

I enjoyed your story. It was very believable. I found myself wanting to know more about how the ladies were dressed in the bar, etc... I am looking forward to the next installment of the story.

:)

sailawayfree

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Editor needed

I like the story but the numerous grammatical errors were very difficult to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start !

Good start. Previous commenter, what is this an English class?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I guess when you are bored and out of love, why not.

This would not work for most people but if you married the wrong guy and wanted someone else W.T.F. get divorced after the kids get a little older.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would this be this husband or the first one.

Not many husbands really want a full time slut for a wife, but if you are drunk all the time it may not matter as much. Good luck with this lifestyle, keep telling each other how much you really do love them, you might start believing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I

Want a full blown slut blown slut.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

i cant wait for part two and the others

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

I'm loving it! I actually started getting hot and masturbated a bit while reading!

Is this story fictional or is it an actual experience?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A really good and realistic start

Too many stories have the couples going from 0 to 60 in the second paragraph! I like the way you are building things up slowly.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Good story

A real cock-raiser.

It amuses me to see the comments from people who take pornograhpic fiction seriously and try to psychoanalyse the characters and point out their flaws.

Hey it';s just a story--enjoy it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Goes this way sometimes ...

We've known couples who started this way. Fun story!

WeBothDoWeBothDoalmost 8 years ago
What Anon said.

Starting slow can be a lot of fun. It's like never-ending foreplay, then you fuck! Enjoyed the story.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Good Start

I enjoyed the First chapter, i'm onto the next one.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Fine beginning

Women slightly different physically, men too similar, and spare me who has the bigger cock

magicalmomentsmagicalmomentsover 6 years ago
The ring of truth.

For me to enjoy stories on this theme they need to convince me that they are, at the very least, based on a true, real life experience. This one had the ring of truth to it. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

This seems to be a realistic scenario. Everyone is on board, fun for everyone, no cuck shit. Go for it!

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
I Like

Nicely paced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sounds Fun

Dancing and dinks, hmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good development

Excellent setup for "next."

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous