All Comments on 'Pathetic and Precious'

by sofbunny

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Babymichael64Babymichael64almost 2 years ago

It was good but I had no idea what their relative ages were. He obviously was beyond puberty with the references to his soft body hair. But was she an "older" Woman? Was he in his teens? The age dynamic would give this tale a bit more spice. Given the power she had and that he so willingly gave up.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Intensely erotic….thank you for this!

sofbunnysofbunnyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@babymichael64 they are both consenting adults and their actual ages aren’t important beyond that. They are roleplaying a mommy/boy power dynamic. He enjoys submitting, feeling small and defenseless and vulnerable, while she enjoys caregiving and penetrating, so they naturally fall into the mommy/boy roles. She could be far younger than him in real life, but still able to dominate him in a roleplaying dynamic as long as their is trust, negotiation, consent, and all the other lovely things that come with safe healthy bdsm :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MOREEE

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I hope you're able to heal the wounds of capitalism

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersofbunny@sofbunny
Writer and Kinkster :) I got sex on the brain and can't get myself to write about anything else these days. Many of my stories are based on real scenes, and in general they reflect my own wild disgusting play preferences. My favorite erotic stories to write involve loving Mom...

SIMILAR Stories