Pathways to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I said rubbing my neck a bit. "Look, I have a lot of questions about all this and it may take me some time to get a real handle on it all," I admitted. "But I'm willing to keep an open mind, if that's ok?"

"Oh, wonderful!" Cecilia said, giving me another hug. "I'm so glad! We promise, we'll take it slow with you and answer any questions you have. Nothing is off the table, I assure you."

"We'll try not to shock you too much you're first day," Diana added with a wink.

"It's normally Beth that's the worst with that," Richard said smiling with everyone else laughing. I looked at Beth who blushed again and decided to speak.

"Well that won't be an issue now," she said looking down at the ground again.

"What do you mean?" George asked.

"To help to ease Ted into this," she started, "and to rebuild our trust, I'm not going to be available until Ted says so."

It hit like a thunderbolt to the family, but the reaction I got was very surprising. Her parents were nodding in approval.

"I think that's very fair considering," Cecelia said.

"I agree," George replied. "Kids?"

"Well," Richard pipped up, "it sucks for obvious reasons," he said, making me remember again how many times he probably fucked my girlfriend, "but I think Ted deserves that."

"I'd say so," Hannah said with a smirk, coming up to me, "don't worry, sis," she said talking to Beth while wrapping an arm around me, "we'll take good care of him."

"Hey! I didn't..." was all Beth was able to get out before her mother stopped her.

"You got yourself into this," Cecilia charged her daughter. "You agreed that you'd let Ted take part. That was the whole idea, right?"

I looked at Beth and saw her frown, but nod. Apparently, my girlfriend was gonna share me all along with her family, and she would be left out, for now. Cecilia came up to me.

"Ted, just so you know there's no pressure," she said warmly. "You do what feels comfortable for you. We'll try and restrain ourselves from being too overt among all of us."

"No, it's ok," I replied, shocking everyone it seemed, Beth especially. "Look, I don't wanna put you guys out any more than I already have. You trusted me enough to invite me here, so I guess I should see what I'm in for. Especially if Beth wants me around for a while."

"Good on you," George said approvingly. "Beth, I see why you speak so highly of him."

This caused Beth to have a slight smile, while the rest of the family all seemed pleased with my answer. Beth came up and talked into my ear.

"I want you around forever," she said. "I'll prove it to you, I swear."

"Well, gang," Cecilia said, throwing an arm around Richard and Annie, "guess we can get back to normal around here."

"Yes!" Hannah said as she started stripping off her clothes, right then and there. Her sleek thin body was soon exposed to the world as her perky, B-cup breasts came free. I noticed that she was looking directly at me the whole time she was stripping, even turning around and bending over as her shorts came down and showed her bubble butt to everyone, but clearly to me as she looked over her shoulder and winked at me. I was stunned and aroused all at the same time.

I looked over the faces of the rest of the family as she finished and not one of them seemed put off by it. Cecilia just smiled while George and Richard grinned. Beth put her hand to her face, not seeming to believe her family was being so brazen with me. I started thinking why she should be embarrassed, I'm the newbie here.

"What do you think, Ted?" she said striking model poses. While not as gifted up top as her older sisters, her body was tight as a drum with her bubble butt looking quite tantalizing.

"You look beautiful," I said in a tone that appreciated her looks, but hopefully not enough to make Beth too jealous. Then again, why should I try and make her feel better?! She'd probably seen her naked thousands of times and probably slept with her plenty too. Hannah smiled at the complement.

"Thank you," she said in a drawn out, girly tone.

"Hannah's definitely the exhibitionist of the family," George explained. "Even when she was little, it was tough keeping clothes on her."

"If you got it, flaunt it," I said, reciting a line from the movie "The Producers". Beth just looked at me while everyone else laughed, Diana really hard.

"I love that movie!" she said, still recovering from her laughing.

"He does too," Beth said, seeming to try and remind her sister's that I was there with her. "It's one of his favorites."

"Oh, we should watch it tonight," Cecilia suggested warmly. "Well, how about we all go for a nice swim before dinner?" she suggested. Everyone agreed, including Beth and me. Annie than spoke up.

"Does he know the rules about the water?" Annie asked Beth, getting my attention.

"Ann, Beth didn't tell him anything and you think she told him that?" Richard pipped up.

"What rules?" I asked.

"Simple," Hannah said, "you have to be dressed like me," twirling around again to show her body. My eyes went wide again

"We find it makes for a more relaxing experience," George replied.

"More fun too," Cecilia echoed with a grin. George nodded at her, smiling as she turned back to me. "But I think we should wave the rule for Ted here," she said getting boos from the rest of the kids, save Beth. "We don't want to overwhelm the boy any more than we already have."

"Awww..." Diana said with disappointment.

"You just want to see him naked," Beth shot out.

"Damn right!" she snapped back.

"Well, you heard Mom," Beth said, thinking she had won. I quickly made a decision.

"No, it's ok," I replied getting smiles from the girls and surprise from the guys and Beth. "I don't mind."

"Oh, wonderful," Cecilia said with a smile. "You can either strip out upstairs or there's a change house over there," she said pointing over to a small hut.

"I'll just go to the hut," I replied.

"Good!" George said. "I'll have them bring some towels out and sunscreen," George said, going into the house to get a staff member. Everyone else except Beth and Hannah went inside to change out. I headed over to the hut when Beth stopped me.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked me.

"It's not like I haven't been skinny dipping before," I told her, having gone camping with her in the past.

"But..." Beth said before Hannah cut her off.

"Yeah, what's the big deal, sis?" Hannah said coming right up against me. "Afraid he'll like it too much?"

Beth didn't have a reply for Hannah, very unusual for her, because she always had some kind of comeback for anyone. She must've sensed there was little point in continuing to argue as she went with me over to the hut as Hannah went to the pool.

"Why did you agree to this?" Beth said as she started undoing her sundress, "Mom gave you an out."

"Cause I need to know what I'm in for," I replied, taking off my shirt. "Look, despite the last few hours, I do love you." Her eyes brightened at hearing that.

"Really?" she said with a hopeful gaze and a tear as she slid her dress down, leaving her flawless body completely exposed.

"I do," I replied, trying not to get hard from the sight of her beautiful bod. Even after two years, it didn't take much more for her to turn me on then letting me see it. "Don't get me wrong, I'm still royally pissed at you and you are gonna be in the doghouse for a while," I said, causing her to frown, "but I do think that you will at least try to rebuild the trust we had."

"Oh, I will," she said hurriedly, hugging me while I was only in boxers now. "I promise, babe, no one but you until you say so."

"Ok," I said as I slipped off the shorts, exposing my half-chub.

"And just so we're clear," she said, still hugging me, "I won't stop you or my family if you want to be with any of them. It's only fair."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there," I said, not totally sure how far I would take all this.

"It'll probably come sooner than you think," Beth said, almost exasperated, "I know all my sisters want a piece of you. Probably Mom too."

"What makes you say that?" I replied, trying to hide the male bravado that was coursing through me.

"They'd seen pics of you and heard about some of our "exploits"," she said. "They've been wanting me to bring you here for a long time."

"Wow," was all I could think to say, bringing Beth back to me.

"Don't forget," she said full of her usual confidence, now restored, "you're leaving with me," she said, than seeming to remember some of the issues we had in front of us as I glared at her. "At least, I hope so."

She left it at that and went out, giving her ass a light smack as she left. That last part did nothing to hide my half chub, which was growing a bit more now. I peeked out of the hut and saw Beth get in and join Hannah who was already splashing around. I figured I'd be safest if I just dashed in while everyone else was still inside. I dashed into the water and jumped in, creating a good splash behind me.

I emerged from the water and saw Hannah very close to me.

"Nice dash to the pool!" she said with a bubbly voice. "Beth, I definitely saw enough to see that you are a lucky girl."

I blushed and saw Beth blush too as Hannah came even closer.

"So, did you mean what you said before?" she asked me.

"About what?" I said, genuinely not knowing what she exactly meant.

"About you having an open mind?" Hannah asked.

"I did," I replied, matter-of-factly.

"So does that mean I get a sample?" she asked now right up against me and her hand resting on my cock.

"Hannah!" Beth said, almost violently.

"What?!" Hannah asked, shooting her sister a look. "It's good enough for you, but not for Ted?!"

I had to admit, Hannah had an excellent point and even Beth seemed to acknowledge it, hanging her head. Hannah was gonna fondle further when the rest of the family came out en-masse.

All the women looked stunning, even her mother. They all looked toned, fit, and incredible. Even the men looked at the top of their game, even though my focus was not on them. I noticed that neither were hard, despite all the naked flesh near them, me assuming they were both used to it by now.

"Well," George said in his gregarious manner, "I see you got him used to our pool and spa attire."

"Good for you!" Cecilia said encouragingly, her heavy breasts bouncing a bit as she did.

"What's the appraisal, sis?" Annie asked, clearly directing her question at Hannah rather than Beth.

"I likey," Hannah said while still fondling me under the water. I was starting to get hard when Richard broke the tension with a cannonball, everyone laughing as we all got soaked. The rest of the family all got in with less drama and soon it felt like a normal pool day.

For about 30 seconds, that is. I noticed that Diana and Annie were both moving closer to me, and Cecilia wasn't far away either. Beth was close to me as well, maybe trying to ward off her sisters. It was a strange dance to say the least, watching one of the girls move closer and Beth seeming to block them off.

George broke it up by getting a pool ball and throwing it around, a simple catch game where we were encouraged to spread out. This gave me some relief as Cecilia and Beth both flanked me as we played. It very much seemed that Beth's sisters, whenever they threw the ball at me, were trying to make me reach for it or dive out of the pool. Luckily, I have pretty good reflexes and I was able to stay in the water for the most part.

After a while of doing that, Richard got some music playing and everyone started getting out pool floats. George just laid on a floating lounger, his cock just above the water line, soft. The girls all seemed to be chit chatting, all shooting me occasional glances, as if to ensure I knew I was the main topic of conversation.

"Having fun?" Richard said, coming over with a fresh drink for me.

"So far, so good," I replied taking the drink from him.

"Still freaked out?" he asked. It was obvious to me from his tone that he was actually trying to show concern.

"Not as much," I said honestly. "Honestly, you guys all seem so comfortable with each other and that makes a lot of this easier to deal with."

"Yeah, we certainly are a tight family," he said with sarcasm, knowing I knew what he meant. "I mean, honestly, we all freaked out when we first heard about the family traditions. Well, everyone except Diana who found out when she was a teenager, sneaking in on a family party."

"That probably required some therapy," I quipped.

"Not really," Richard said. "I think it was more a turn on for her than anything, but you'd have to ask her. The rest of us, it took a couple of days for us to get used to the idea. Well, except Hannah. She practically shoved Dad's cock down her throat while ordering me to lick her cunt."

"Did they force you to get it to this?" I asked. "Join or be banished?"

"No, not at all," Richard said quickly, but also in a tone that made me realize he was telling the truth. "Mom and Dad made it clear from the get-go that this was up to us and no one had to do anything they didn't want to. As far as I know, the girls got the same talk and were told the same thing."

"So how long did it take you to give in?" I asked him.

"Honestly," Richard said almost embarrassed. "It was the same night. Diana was in there with Mom and Dad, and she was teasing me the whole time. I'd always found her hot and when I learned that she was down for it, I signed up. Although Mom went first though," he said almost wistfully, "tradition."

It was mind blowing to me that this guy was admitting to being hot for his sister even before he learned that he could fuck her. But then again, not having any sisters, I really had nothing to compare it to.

"Does it weird you out any?" I asked him, figuring if he was in a chatty mood, I could get more questions answered that Beth may be more reluctant to share.

"Of course, it did at first," Richard said honestly. "I mean, sex whenever you want is pretty awesome to say the least, but it was weird at first, especially since we still had to hide it from Beth, Annie, and Hannah. Once everyone was involved, it just kinda became normal. It may seem weird, but honestly after a while, you kinda forget that the rest of the world thinks it's strange."

"Huh," was all I could think to say.

"So, just between you and me," Richard said getting closer so that no one else could hear, "how pissed are you at Beth?"

I took a deep breath pondering my answer.

"Pissed," I replied softly. "I mean honestly, if she'd warned me a little about any of this or tell me from the beginning she wanted an open relationship..."

"Well, I get the part about the warning," Richard said understandingly. "You have no idea how bad everyone laid into her for how she handled this. We all assumed that she'd have told you after you signed the NDA. Or the plane. Or something. But to make us out it all for you," he said looking up to the heavens, "that's fucking brutal."

"No shit," I replied.

"As far as the open relationship thing, I know it's weird but that's really not what it is. It's only among the family or those about to be family. It's open season for everybody," he said. "In the family's eyes, it's not really cheating in the way you think. Actually, there's never been a "true" case of adultery ever in the family."

I started to protest, but Richard stopped me.

"I get it," Richard said sympathetically, "you feel betrayed. But just know that it wasn't betrayal in her mind. It's just family sharing. You have no idea how much she talked you up every time she came home. She really is head over heels for you."

Strange as that was to hear from the brother of my girlfriend who'd probably plowed her more times than I could count, it was actually strangely comforting to hear that she'd propped me up to her family.

"What are you guys talking about?" Annie said coming over to us, our bro time coming to an end.

"Just talking about the family and stuff," Richard said, trying to dismiss the question. Diana wasn't having any of it, hearing only that they were possibly talking about her apparently, joining Annie's side.

"So, what did my little brother say about me?" she asked bopping around in the water, showing me her chest in the process. While maybe not quite as gifted up top as Beth was, it was close. Her perky C cups were dancing in the water as she came up to us and came beside me.

"I didn't say we were talking about you, Di," Richard countered.

"Hmmm," was all she said as she turned her attention back to me. "So Ted, are you having a good time?"

"I think so," I replied. "It was a bit of a rocky start."

"Yeah," she said in a forlorn way, but not an entirely convincing one as she continued. "Beth really fucked you over. But don't worry," she said, pressing her body into mine, "I'll help you get back at her."

"Di..." Richard said, seeming to look out for me.

"What?" she said as if clueless, "I just want to help."

"Diana..." I heard from Cecilia, who was now swimming toward us, obviously having heard something.

"What?" she said looking at her mother, while still pressing into me.

"Will you go help your sister, please?" she said in a friendly, but forceful tone. Diana gave me a kiss on the cheek as she got out of the pool, ensuring I got a full view of her ass and bare pussy as she did.

"Sorry about her," Cecilia said as Richard went to get a fresh drink.

"No, no, it's ok," I told her.

"I think she's had a bit of a crush on you from the time Beth first showed us your picture."

"Oh," was all I said. Then I noticed Cecilia was moving closer to me.

"If I'm being honest, I can't really blame her." She started moving even closer. "My daughter has very good taste."

"Thank...thank you," I got out while I felt her breasts starting to push against my arm.

"I certainly hope you are starting to feel comfortable with us," she said quietly. "I know it wasn't the easiest introduction, but I certainly hope we can make up for it."

"Sure," was all I could mumble out.

"Well, maybe we could..." Cecilia started before George came up.

"Say, Ted," he said with a big smile on his face, even as his naked wife was practically on top of me, "mind if I borrow you for a moment?"

"Of course," I said quickly as Cecilia seemed to reluctantly let me go. He gave me a fresh drink as we floated on the edge of the pool.

"Just wanted to check in on you," he said with his friendly demeanor, "I know you've had one heck of a day."

"That's putting it mildly, sir," I told him honestly. He chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, I can only imagine," he said cheerfully, taking a sip. "I also thought I'd give you a bit more cover with the girls," he said in a caring fashion. "I'm sure you've noticed the attention they're giving you, even Mrs. *******."

"It's uh..." I said, not really knowing how to respond.

"They haven't had new blood for a while and the girls get a bit competitive. Since you gave them the ok to act normal around you, I'd be surprised if they don't start getting more aggressive."

"What should I do?" I asked, looking for advice.

"Well, that's up to you," he said after thinking it over. "If you want to move slower with getting into our lifestyle or your still unsure, hold off until tomorrow. Of course, if you have a desire and/or want to "punish" Beth a bit, really any of the girls are great choices."

I bristled a bit at this, in the back of my head thinking about how he'd had sex with Beth probably dozens of times. Then I switched back to thinking about how this man was basically offering up his wife and other daughters to satisfy me.

"Do you mind if I ask how it all works?" I asked him in an innocent a tone as I could. He nodded thoughtfully.

"Yeah, I guess we didn't really cover that..." he said, rubbing the back of his head. "Basically, if you have an interest in someone, just ask. Of course, everyone has the right to say no, but I'll be honest, it's pretty rare. Normally, we'd just go to a free room in the house and do what we'd like, sometimes it's a bit more in the open if someone wants to put on a bit of a show. If you're wondering if it's every just an outright orgy all the time, we really only do that for holidays or special occasions. Of course, sometimes those special occasions are the arrival of Thursday," he said with a chuckle.