Pathways to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was surprised," I admitted. I told her the balance of the conversation I'd had with her father and brother and she took it all in.

"Well, I thought they might offer me something, but I never thought they'd offer you a job," Beth said.

"Think that much of me, huh?" I said wryly.

"Ted, they only offer jobs like this to family members," Beth explained. "This means the whole thing."

"Huh?"

"It means they're ok with us getting married," Beth explained. "They'll probably ask us to move in here or set us up with a house on the compound."

"Wow," I said simply.

"Yeah," Beth said, obviously still in shock. "What do you think?"

"What do you think is more pertinent," I replied. "Do you want to work for your family's company?"

"I mean," she said, almost reluctant to talk about it, "yeah..."

"And you're ok with me working there?" I asked.

"But are you ok with living here?" she asked bluntly, "you know how my family lives now. Are you gonna be able to handle it?"

I thought for a few seconds and was shocked with the answer I came to.

"Honestly, I think I am," I said surprising both of us. "Your family seems wonderful and despite our issues earlier, I do still want to be with you."

I could see Beth's eyes tear up at that and she hugged me tightly, almost trying to squeeze the life out of me.

"I'm still mad at you," I told her plainly, but without malice.

"I know," she said almost wistfully, "and I love you," she said kissing my neck.

Hand in hand, we walked back to the patio with everyone looking at us.

"I take it you two have made a decision," Cecilia said while sitting on George's lap.

"We have," Beth said, "we talked it over and decided to accept."

The word 'accept' had barely escaped Beth's lips before her whole family was cheering and hugging both of us. Hannah, in her nude state, committed to pressing herself as tight to me as possible so I could feel every inch of her bare skin.

"This is wonderful!" Cecilia said joyously. "Beth, it'll be so good to have you home and Ted, it's wonderful you decided to join us."

"Thank you," I said, noticing that Diana was now coming up to me.

"This is great!" she said looking at both of us, but mostly me. "Now we'll really get to know each other." She flashed me a very naughty smile as she said it. "Which reminds me, are you guys ready for movie night?" remembering that she's wanted to watch "The Producers" tonight.

"Let us finish up our cigars and drinks first," George told his daughter, "you go get everything ready and we'll join you."

"Ok, Daddy!" she said brightly, returning into the house with the other girls in tow. I sat back where I was, picking up my cigar and drink noticing both guys grinning at me.

"What?" I asked in ignorance as George snickered.

"Just a fair warning, son," he said taking a drink and smiling, "Diana's gonna be all over you tonight."

"Why's that?"

"Fresh meat," Richard said also chuckling.

"She was even more pissed than Cici and I were at Beth not telling you about our family," George explained. "Add that to the fact that she already thought you were good looking and wanting to punish Beth..."

"Honestly," Richard said, "if you wanna get back at Beth, plowing Diana isn't the worst idea in the world. They've always had a rivalry and I think Di is a little pissed that Beth found you first."

"I'm not sure I want to "get" Beth," I admitted to them both, "sure I'm pissed, but I don't know how much more punishment I really want to give out. I do love her and don't want what I do in retaliation to fuck up our lives together." George nodded thoughtfully at the comment.

"I get that and its certainly the mature way to go about it," he said leaning into me, "but I think you should also resolve yourself to the situation that every woman here is gonna want a piece of you at some point." My eyes went wide at the suggestion as Richard nodded.

"Fresh meat," Richard repeated. I took a long sip off my drink, taking this in.

"You don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with," George explained, "but I think you'll find that the more you lean into all this, the easier it will be to get used to it all."

I pondered that as we finished our cigars and port and headed inside. They had a large movie theater in the basement of the house, full with a bar, popcorn machine, and soda fountain. All the seats looked luxury, the kind that can lean back and what not. All the girls were sitting in various seats, the remote in Annie's hand. I noticed a seat in-between Beth and Diana that Diana was patting while looking at me. I realized then that George and Richard were right. I eased myself into the seat as the lights dimmed and the movie started.

It was harder and harder to concentrate on the movie as both Beth and Diana were playing with me during it. Touching my leg, groping it, leaning on my shoulder, even lightly stroking my cock through my pants leg. They were insatiable! Beth was matching Diana move for move and at this point I couldn't tell if she was trying to seduce me or beat her sister.

About halfway through the movie, I heard a soft moan behind me as I turned to see the source. I was treated to Hannah spread eagle in her seat with Richard between her legs, licking away. While she held Richard's head in place, she saw me looking and smiled, mouthing the words, "you're next." I snapped my head back around to try to watch the movie again.

I was shocked. Of course I talked with them about it and knew in theory that they all fooled around with each other, but it's one thing to hear about it and quite another to see it. No one in the room seemed bothered by it or put off by it. It was like it was the most logical, normal thing for a brother to be going down on his naked sister in the middle of a movie.

Diana looked behind her and saw the show her little sister was giving which caused her to start groping my cock harder, trying to see if she could get it to burst through my pants it seemed like. Beth saw this and started doing the same, both sets of hands now stroking my dick through my pants leg. This was the closest I'd ever been to a threesome before, even though Beth had brought up the idea before. It was almost a contest with them to see who could get more of their hand on my cock, a contest that neither seemed keen on losing.

I heard more moaning coming from behind me and quickly deduced that it wasn't from the same source as before. I looked over my left shoulder to see Annie on her knees, underneath her mother's skirt, Cecilia having her eyes closed seeming to enjoy her daughter's work. I noticed that George was next to her, feeling up his wife through her top. I couldn't tell if he was masturbating from the angle I was at but figured he or his wife was attending to him.

I turned back when I heard my zipper going down, looking and finding to my surprise it was Beth and not Diana who'd taken the bold step. She just smiled at me while Diana started to fish my cock out of my pants. This was getting to be too much for me and I needed a moment.

"I'm gonna get some popcorn," I said lamer then I should've.

"Here," Diana said, shoving a box of popcorn at me from her side while not letting go of my cock, having finally found it in my pants and took it out. I meekly munched on the corn while the two women were still trying to fight over who had more of their hand on my sperm slinger.

Eventually, Diana just pushed Beth's hand away and bent over the chair to put my cock in her mouth which got Beth flustered.

"Hey..." she said softly, not wanting to let on or not wanting to interrupt the movie. "He's my boyfriend."

"Exactly," Diana replied. "You get to taste him all the time. You don't want to be selfish, do ya?"

I looked at Beth as she seemed to acknowledge the point. She demurred, which was a first for her from my perspective as Diana kept sucking. I had to admit, she was good. Different from Beth, but still quite talented, sessions with her father and brother obviously had her well trained. I looked over at Beth who had a slight smile on her face.

"Is she good, babe?" she asked softly. While she was still under punishment in my eyes, I didn't want to wreck my potential future marriage.

"You're better," I mouthed to her so that Diana wouldn't hear. Never piss off a woman giving you a blow job. Beth understood though as Diana came up for air, my half hard cock still in her mouth.

"You taste really good..." Diana says looking up at me. "Just like your cum." I started thinking immediately how the hell she would know that, quickly remembering the stunt I pulled with Beth earlier.

"Thanks," I said wryly, not knowing what else to say.

"Wanna see how I taste?" she asked, lifting her skirt up enough to show her mons, fingering it a bit.

"Go ahead, baby," Beth said in a tone of encouragement. I guess part of her had realized that this was gonna happen at some point. I slid off my seat and get in-between Diana's legs. I could smell the desire coming off of her sex, seeing how damp she already was. A part of me was stunned that I was gonna give head to my girlfriend's sister with my girlfriend sitting right there and encouraging me, but that's life, I guess.

I do what I'd have done with any girl, start slow. I teased my way up her thighs, licking and nibbling both sides making her squirm in the seat. Diana was moaning faintly, but not loud enough to alert anyone, not that it would've mattered. I eventually reach her shaven folds, a family trend I'd noticed, and licked around her lips. Diana started bucking at the seat as I did.

I then put my tongue in her. Her taste was similar to Beth, if maybe a little tangier. Now, while most guys just do the alphabet or something like that, I like to have a little fun with it. I do shapes. Squares, triangles, my trapezoids were a favorite of Beth's and Diana was no exception. I did circles for a little bit and moved on to other shapes with her fervent approval. She pulled my head toward her crotch, seeming to enjoy what I was doing.

One touch of my tongue to her clit, and she bucked in orgasm.

"FUCK..." she squealed in as low a voice as possible. I'm sure everyone else heard but made no mention of it as I got back to my chair.

"Beth," Diana said breathlessly, leaning over me and encouraging her to do the same. "Never, EVER, let this man go," she said with seriousness.

"Oh, I won't," Beth said, kissing me, tasting her sister.

"Cause you'll never find a guy that gives head that good," she said leaning back in her chair. "Fuck, he's almost as good as Mom!"

"That's high praise," Beth said to me as the movie was wrapping up.

"Good choice, kids," George said once the lights came up. "I think everyone enjoyed it."

"I know I did," Diana said, dripping with sensuality as she did.

"Well, I think we're gonna turn in for the night, kids," Cecilia said.

"Us too," Richard and Annie declared getting up as well. "Good night everybody."

"Night," I said as everyone got up to leave.

"I'll see you in the morning," Diana said, giving me a deep kiss which she than shared with Beth. Beth, on her part, didn't seem bothered in the slightest with making out with her sister as Diana departed.

"That was pretty hot," I mumbled out, getting a sideways glace from Beth.

"You've seen my whole family naked, you covered me in jizz and sent me to dinner, and my sister sucked you off and that's what gets you hot?" Beth asked.

"Yeah..." I replied honestly, making Beth giggle.

"Let's go to bed," Beth said, taking me upstairs. We saw that Diana was going into her parents room and that Richard and Annie were headed to his room. I rolled my eyes a bit but didn't think about it any particular way. Beth opened her bedroom door and led me in.

"Hannah!" she said in surprise, seeing her still naked sister stretched out on her bed.

"Hey, guys!" she said waving at us both from the bed with a smile.

"What are you doing in here?" Beth asked, almost annoyed.

"What? Is it wrong that I wanted to spend the night with my big sister, who I missed so much?" she asked with a smile while looking straight at me.

"Really...?" Beth asked in a skeptical tone, "it has nothing to do with Ted?"

"Well..." Hannah said in light, breezy manner, "maybe a little bit," she admitted.

"Uh huh," Beth added with her arms crossed.

"Oh, come on," Hannah said, sitting up on the bed. "Diana already blew him, I figured it was my turn. Gotta break him in before Mom gets a hold of him."

"Huh?" I asked either of the women.

"Oh, Mom's an animal in the bedroom," Hannah added. "She'll devour you if we don't prepare you."

I looked over at Beth who had a look of pondering to her before she started nodding.

"I hate to admit it," Beth said, "but she's right. Mom's definitely gonna make a move for you and we should prep you a bit for the rest of the family too."

"What? Is it gonna be a full blown orgy?" I asked in a hint of jest, with neither woman refuting it.

"Oh, definitely," Hannah said getting off the bed toward me, "it's gonna be so much fun with a third guy in the mix, finally. Have you ever had group sex before?"

"Uh, my buddy and I fucked two girls in the same room, but that's about it," I admitted.

"So, you've never had a threesome?" she asked while I slowly shook my head. "Beth!" Hannah said in a mocking accusatory manner.

"Hey, the girls at our school are all sluts," she replied, not entirely wrong.

"All the more reason," Hannah said, "they'd have been up for it." She slid over in front of me. "Ready to try it?" she asked, standing right in front of me.

My dick was straining in my pants now after the playing around in the movie theater. Hannah started playing with my crotch through my clothes and looked over at Beth.

"Will she be allowed to join?" Hannah asked. "You can let her off the hook or maybe make an exception?"

I thought about this for a moment and decided that the idea of a threesome overrode my anger. So, I made a decision.

"Ok, here it is," I said, trying to gain a semblance of control over the issue, knowing I was likely to fail at that, "Beth, you can join in and be with all the girls," I told her, making her smile a bit and Hannah as well, "but no guys yet, other than me."

"I think that's very fair," Hannah said, starting to unbutton my shirt.

"You just wanna see me lez out, don't you?" Beth said with a wry grin.

"Can ya blame him?" Hannah said, now pulling her sister in for a kiss. It only took about a half a second for Beth to get into the kiss and started kissing her naked sister with passion and vigor. It only took a few seconds of this, not to mention Hannah starting to strip Beth, for my cock to get rock hard in my pants.

After a minute of hot make out action, Beth was in her bra as the pair now both looked at me with similar smiles on their faces. Hannah looked at the tent they'd created in my pants and grinned greedily.

"I think he likes us, sis..." Hannah said with full sultry undertones.

"Why wouldn't he?" Beth said, seeming to get into the spirit of the moment. She then grabbed my head and pulled me into a deep kiss. It was as full of passion as any kiss I'd ever gotten from her. While Beth was trying to suck out my non-existent fillings, Hannah was removing more and more of my clothing, even taking off my socks. Soon, I was in just my underwear.

"Wanna help me unwrap our present?" Hannah asked her sister. Beth smiled and got to her knees with Hannah, both of them taking either side of my underwear. In a coordinated effort between the siblings, they pulled my boxers off and both looked at my package with hunger. Without even asking permission from either one of us, Hannah began sucking and licking my cock.

While her oral skills were certainly not up to the par of Beth or even Diana, she had talent as I could feel my cock awash in a sea of saliva and heat. Beth then pressed her body against me and started making out with me, making my cock flex in Hannah's mouth.

"Mmm," Hannah said, briefly taking my cock out of her mouth. "I can see why you like blowing him so much, sis," she said with a smile.

"Mm hmm," Beth said, breaking our kiss and getting back on her knees. "My turn," Beth said as she quickly took my cock into her own mouth, while Hannah stood up and started making out with me. I used one hand to stroke Beth's hair as she kept sucking away and used my other to start playing with Hannah's slit. Unsurprisingly, it was plenty wet already as I teased her outer lips with my fingertips. I then slipped a finger softly into her folds.

"Mmmmmm," Hannah said, putting her hand on top of mine as if to indicate that she appreciated its current placement. "Such a gentleman, making sure I'm satisfied," she giggled.

"He's very giving," she said seductively, now seeming to be fully on board with her sister's intentions.

"Let's see," Hannah said excitedly as she sprinted over to the bed, her legs up and spread. Beth took me by the cock over to her and kissed my cheek.

"Show her what you can do," she said in a husky voice. I got to my knees and could smell the desire emanating from her. Like her sisters and her mother, she was completely bare, probably lasered off. I kissed her thighs making her tremble a bit as I started lapping her up. She squirmed and bucked at my efforts, me using the same tricks of the trade I used with Beth, and earlier, Diana. I kissed and nestled her cunt, the juices flowing from her easily.

"Mmmm, fuck..." she said softly, clearly licking what I was doing to her. I found her responses to be similar to Beth and even Diana, very sensitive and had similar spots that seemed to get them going quickly. "Do I taste good?"

"Mm hmm," I got out while still at work.

"Good answer," I heard her reply. "Sis, you want a little help there?"

While I was still attending to Hannah, I looked up and saw Beth, now completely naked, straddling her little sister's face, her pussy already puffy and glistening. Hannah wasted no time diving her tongue in her older sister's cunt, probably an all too familiar activity. I definitely kept attention on Hannah's pussy while trying to watch the lesbian incest my girlfriend was engaged in at the same time. Thank God I can multitask.

I kept licking and nibbling at Hannah's box, feeling her wetness more and more against my face. I heard Beth moan loud and crooked an eye up to see her grabbing her breasts and tweaking her own nipples a bit.

"Fuck, sis, you've gotten better at this," Beth said through the moans.

"I had good teachers," she said muffled as she continued her oral fixation on my girlfriend. I took Hannah's clit and started sucking on it, causing her to buck hard against my face and squirm. "Fuck, he's good at this!"

"I know," Beth said breathless as she was on the edge of orgasm. I wondered if I could get the girls to cum at the same time as my tongue went furiously at Hannah's clit, her moans causing a reaction against Beth too. It wasn't quite simultaneous, Beth popped a few seconds before Hannah did, Beth flooding Hannah's face and Hannah flooding mine.

"UNGH!" came from both women as Beth got off of her sister's face and started cleaning/licking up her cum off of her. Once she was done, both girls started making out with each other, making for a lovely show. My dick lost none of its hardness throughout all of this. They soon broke off their kiss, turned to look at me, and smiled.

"Are you ready for me?" Hannah asked while spreading her legs even wider. Beth looked at me with a smile, clearly ok with what I was about to do. I stood up and lined my cock up with her pussy. The head of my dick was right at the outside of her folds, when I looked at Beth again.

All the reticence and doubt that had been on her face for the balance of the day, had vanished. This was a familiar look to me. It was pure lust, desire, and curiosity. I also detected the faintest of nods from her, like she was giving me final permission to enter her youngest sister. I steeled myself to the task and pushed into Hannah.

1...45678...12