Pathways to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," I said having my mind swimming.

"Ted, any questions you have, feel free to ask me or anyone else," he said waiving his hand toward his family. "We want you to feel comfortable here. Our home is your home."

"That's kind of you, sir," I replied.

"George," he said with a smile, "please call me George. After all, we'll probably be family before long."

I damn near choaked when he said that. George just kept smiling.

"I see the way Beth looks at you and the way you looked at her, at least until you found out about everything. You were planning to ask for our blessing, I assume?"

It was true. After a few days there, I'd had every intention of asking her parent's blessing to propose to Beth. Of course, that was a little more in the air now for clear reasons.

"I was," I told him honestly.

"But you're unsure now?" George deduced. I didn't answer so he kept talking. "I understand. She should've handled this better, I agree. And I know our family's lifestyle must seem very strange. But it works," he emphasized. "It really does makes us a stronger family. I think if you give us time, you'll see it too."

"I don't want to make any assumptions about anything right now," I said, basically trying to shut it all down. George was having none of it.

"I think that's very wise," he said thoughtfully. "Very impressive," he said taking a drink, looking out over the pool. "Look, you have very understandable anger and frustration toward my daughter right now. But I also know that she loves you very much. She wants to be your wife. Said more than a few times to us. Damn it, I've only known you for a few hours and I want you to be my son-in-law."

That last statement stunned me as he continued.

"I also think you are taking the smart track in making her prove herself a bit," he admitted. "Hell, we were all talking before and if you wanna fuck any of the girls in front of her, I think that'd do her good."

I had nothing to say to that, as he was encouraging me to bone one of his family members in front of my girlfriend.

"But if you want my advice, forgive her before she fully deserves it," he said thoughtfully. "For one, it'll make you look good and two, she'll owe you for the rest of your life."

This guy was telling me how to put one over on his daughter! And the strange thing was, there was an absolute logic to it. Despite everything that'd happened, I did still want to be with Beth. And if I had an ace-in-the-hole, why not?

"I'll think about it," I told him. George smiled at that.

"Good boy!" he said proudly. "I knew you were a keeper."

"What are you boys talking about?" Cecilia asked, gliding up to us and getting cuddled by her husband. I noticed the rest of the kids were all out of the pool and in the house for a moment.

"About this young man and Beth," George said honestly.

"Oh, I do hope you aren't thinking of leaving Beth," Cecilia said. I was about to answer, but George beat me to it.

"I don't think he is," he said confidently, "but may be looking to even the scales a bit." George shook his wife lovingly at that which made her laugh softly. She then turned and looked at me.

"Well Ted, I know I'll be more than willing to help out with that if you need." She winked at me in a way that made my naked dick twitch a bit. Soon I noticed most of the kids, Beth included, were all back out and resting on lounge chairs, all except Hannah were wrapped in towels. George noticed as well.

"Well, how about we all dry off and then we can get dinner underway?" George said. "Ted, we heard you're a big fan of baby-back ribs so I hope you're hungry!"

"Yes, thank you!" I said, genuinely appreciative.

"Of course!" George said with a smile. "Let's go dry off and change."

We got out of the pool and Beth was immediately there to hand me a towel.

"We can grab our clothes and change upstairs," she offered. I didn't say anything back, but I went with her to get our clothes from the change house and went upstairs with her. Most everyone followed us up as well, and I noticed that Annie had gone into a room with Richard. I raised an eyebrow, but then followed Beth into her room.

As soon as we got in the room, she shut and locked the door, grabbed me and hugged me. My towel fell immediately to the ground, but her's somehow stayed on, in the way that only women can fasten a towel.

"I just needed to feel you, Ted," she said softly while still trying to hug the life out of me. "I feel like we've been apart all day."

"Well, that's one way of putting it," I said wryly. I was beginning the process of forgiving her, but she was by no means out of the woods yet.

"I really am sorry," Beth said, full of emotion. "I promise, no more. From now on, you will know everything."

Beth and I had consciously decided not to disclose our romantic or sexual pasts to each other. To mean that we never talked about numbers.

"Ok," I said, releasing from the hug. "Let's see. First, lose the towel." Without a second of hesitation, the towel was on the ground and my girlfriend was in front of me with all her naked glory. She saw that it made my dick twitch, like it always did and smirked. That got me back on track. "Any question I ask, you'll answer?"

"Yes," she said quickly and with enough conviction, I believed her.

"Your father was your first, right?" I asked flat out. She sort of nervously twitched, but answered.

"Yes," she answered, telling me what I've already suspected was the case, after talking with Richard. I decided to press on.

"Other than me, your father, and Richard, how many men have you had sex with?" I was curious to see how far this went.

"None," she said quickly and confidently. I was kinda surprised but tried not to let it show. I also noticed that I was getting harder.

"Tell me about your first time with your father and don't leave out any detail," I said as I stroked myself.

"It was the day after Mom and Dad told me about the family traditions," she started. "I was up most of the night thinking about how weird my family was, but also kinda cool. I mean to have a family be that open about something so kinky was a turn-on. I had to admit to myself that I found my father attractive. I wasn't into girls really yet, but that would come soon, so my thoughts most of the night kept coming back to my dad."

I kept stroking myself as she talked. I could see she was getting a little flustered too as she continued.

"The next day, I hardly said a word at breakfast. No one except my sister and brother knew why as the rest were all underage. After that, my parents sent the younger kids on a trip to the water park, so it was just him and me, with Di, Richard, and Mom. I told him I was willing to participate, but that I had no experience. He hugged me tight and told me how much he loved me and understood. He said he wouldn't pressure me or rush me, whatever I wanted." I noticed her start to hesitate, but also move her hand closer to her pussy.

"Uh uh," I told her, telling her clearly she couldn't touch herself, "keep going," as I continued to stroke.

"I told Daddy that I wanted to know what it felt like to get my pussy licked. He offered to let Mommy do it, saying she was great at it. Since I wasn't sure about fooling around with girls yet, I told him I wanted him to do it. I was wearing a skirt and wasn't really comfortable stripping down. Dad got in-between my legs and parted my panties."

"Were your mother and siblings watching?" I asked continuing to stroke.

"Yep, they were playing with each other while Dad started kissing my thighs and warming me up. He started with simple licks at first which sent lightning bolts through my body. He eventually moved his tongue around and entered me with it. Before that, I'd only used my fingers or a hairbrush, so this was completely new. After a few minutes of that, he started sucking on my clit and I immediately came."

I could tell she was itching to touch herself but was restraining the desire. I kept stroking.

"Who's better at eating you out? Me, your dad, or Richard?" I asked. "Answer honestly," I said in a tone to denote my seriousness.

"Mom is the best," she admitted, "you are a damn close second, but she has more experience." I had to admit, I wasn't surprised since she had 20 years of box munching on me.

"Continue."

"Once I came, Dad asked if there was anything else I wanted to try. I asked to see his dick. He took of his pants and underwear and showed me. I touched it softly, curious about everything. I touched my fingertip to his piss hole and saw it flex. It got me wetter than I'd been before. Mom asked me if I wanted to learn how to give a blowjob. I said yes, so she took Dad's cock and showed me through all the basics."

"What else?"

"Mom asked me if I wanted to learn how to lick pussy too, but I told her no. Di and her looked disappointed, but it wasn't too long after that I learned how. I didn't make Dad cum during the blowjob, as Mom wanted me to experience a creampie if I wanted to."

"Did you?" I said, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"I did. Dad got me up and went very slow with me. Honestly, the first time only probably lasted about two minutes before I could feel him shoot in me. I remember how warm it felt. It didn't get me off, but it was really nice."

"I'm gonna cum," I tell her. Beth smiles and moves in front of me. I take a step back so she knows that I'm not looking to have her catch it in her mouth. Beth was no stranger to facials and just smiled and closed her eyes. After the day I'd had, the nude forms I'd seen, and the story Beth just told me, I shot out hard.

Five, six ropes of sperm were soon covering Beth's face, chest, and even a bit in her hair. I shook the dribble of my cock on top of her, now satisfied with my work.

"Wow, babe," she said, now opening her eyes. "That was a lot," she said giggling a bit. "Hand me my towel."

"Nope."

"What do you mean, no?" she said, reaching for the towel herself before I yanked it away.

"Round one of proving your sorry," I told her, my evil side now showing.

"What?" Beth asked.

"You have to go to dinner with my load on you," I told her. "You can't clean it up or wipe it off. Only someone else can do that. You can wear clothes, but you have to let the cum stay." She was shocked and her jaw on the ground.

"You really want to humiliate me, don't you?" she said sneeringly. I got pissed again.

"I'm sure your family has seen you with cum on you before, so I don't think it really compares to what you put me through," I told her with a bite. Her sharp attitude took a strong turn toward absolute acceptance quick.

"You're right," she said with only slight indignation. We dressed appropriately for dinner, Beth almost trying to wipe the cum off her face while she put on her clothes. It didn't work.

We went downstairs and found Diana and Hannah outside. Diana was wearing a sundress that seemed custom fitted to her frame, which it probably was, while Hannah was still completely nude. It only took a few seconds for the girls to realize what Beth's dinner accessories were.

"Holy shit!" Diana said with a huge grin. "He made you?" Diana asked, obviously referencing the cum face which Beth nodded to. Diana laughed and Hannah stepped up to Beth.

"You are a fuckin' genius!" Hannah said to me as her parents reemerged.

"Who's a genius?" George asked amused.

"Look at what Ted made Beth do," Diana said turning Beth toward her parents. I momentarily had a heart attack, but it lasted only.5 seconds because George laughed and Cecilia giggled, taking a finger and swiping some.

"Mmm," she said tasting my cum, making my dick twitch a bit. "I bet my daughter loves swallowing this," she said with a wink.

"Now Ted, that was a bit childish," George said not entirely seriously, before whispering in my ear, "damn well done..." I made his daughter come down covered in my splooge, and her father thought it was wonderful?!

"Can I have a taste?" Diana asked I'm not even sure who.

"Taste of what?" Richard asked, coming out with Annie, "OH!" he said seeing Beth, laughing loudly at the display.

"Great idea," Annie said as all three sisters started licking Beth's face, cleaning it off. Their tongues mixed together a few times, making George laugh as he started the baby backs. It was a weird sight, seeing my girlfriends three sisters licking her face, trying to taste my cum. Then again, their mother had done the same thing.

Once the girls finished cleaning Beth's face, I had to admit that they did a very thorough job. The only evidence of what I'd done was the stain on the front of her shirt, just over her right breast. Beth looked into a nearby mirror and found she was mostly cleaned off and decided to leave it at that.

"Baller move, man," Richard said approvingly, handing me a beer, "I may have to try that myself sometime." I smiled as we toasted our bottles to the idea. Cecilia looked her daughter over to make sure all the cum was "cleaned up" while Diana came over to me and Richard.

"I see you're getting more comfortable with us," Diana said, swaying a bit while talking to me.

"Starting to," I replied taking a sip.

"I gotta say, seeing Beth drenched in your cum was really hot," Diana said, coming closer. "How come we never did that, Rich?" she asked her brother.

"Just never thought of it," Richard said shrugging. "Remember at Christmas when Mom came down and still had some of Dad's cum in her hair?" he said sending them both into a giggle fest.

"Annie had to yell at her to stop before she bent over the eggnog," Diana said, still giggling.

"I guess that's one way to have a "White Christmas"," I quipped. Diana and Richard lost it than, damn near spitting out their drinks as the rest of the family was wondering what was going on, Beth in particular.

"What's so funny?" Beth asked, wondering if we were laughing at her.

"We were telling Ted about Christmas and how Mom almost added cum to grandmother's eggnog recipe," Richard said composing himself than explaining my joke. Beth giggled at it either because she thought it was funny, or because she was just glad that the joke wasn't on her.

"That's not a bad idea, really," Beth said snuggling up to me. "Now that we have Ted to pitch in."

"True," Richard said, "might've been a lot to ask for me and Dad to have enough for all of you. At least not without going on a Peter North diet or something."

Even though we were talking cum, facials, and whatever else, I had to say for the first time, it felt like a normal conversation. Even if the things we were talking about were slightly perverse or nasty, it felt more like a normal setting. Hannah bopping in naked, however, backtracked that a bit.

"Dinner's ready," she said bouncing up to everyone. She than held a hand out to me. "Come on, Ted," she said taking me by the hand to the patio table. Beth grabbed my other hand and we all got there as George put a gorgeous plate of ribs before us. Beth sat next to me and it almost looked like Diana and Hannah were fighting to see who was going to sit on the other side of me. After Cecilia cleared her throat, Hannah relented and took a seat directly opposite of me, allowing Diana to sit on my side. She gave me a wicked grin as she plopped down into the seat.

The ribs were really good, and I did my best to focus on the food. It wasn't easy. Diana kept rubbing my leg all throughout dinner while Beth was trying to draw my attention back to her and her cleavage. Hannah, sitting across, kept finding ways to spill sauce on her naked body, her enticing her Richard or Annie to 'clean her up'. Every time one of them did, she'd wink at me.

After dinner, my cock was straining, even though I'd blown a load on Beth earlier. George got a couple of cigars for me and Richard, the girls going inside to do whatever they did, cause it wasn't the dishes, seeing as they had a staff for that. Richard poured all three of us a glass of port as George lit our cigars. It didn't take high breeding to know that the cigars and port were probably worth more than my laptop.

"So, Ted," George said puffing on his cigar, "how are you doing?"

"Better," I admitted honestly.

"Good!" he said gleefully. "We want you to be as comfortable as possible here. We know how much you care for Beth and we want you to feel like family."

"According to you, Dad, he may be soon," Richard quipped, slapping my leg. "I always wanted a brother," he said jokingly, but with enough earnestness to show he meant it, "Dad and I could use the help." This got George laughing as he took a sip of port.

"Keeps me young," he retorted. I just kept puffing on the cigar as George asked about my plans after college. I told him about some opportunities with some companies in the mid-west that'd shown interest. He asked about my major and specific disciplines I'd studied. I told them both about my courses and where I was looking to go.

"Daaad," Richard said, slapping his father's leg and indicating toward me with his head.

"Good thinking, son!" George said to his boy before turning to me. "How would you feel about coming to work for our company?"

Now obviously, I'm not gonna mention what company it is or what they do, suffice to say that it's a major company with an international base and reputation. I knew of the company before Beth told me about her family, but never put in an application.

"Uh..." was all I could say.

"It makes sense," Richard said to me and his father. "We need someone who can do what Ted does and we we're gonna see about getting Beth something in our graphic arts department. Plus, it keeps the family together."

"Ted," George said, wrapping his arm around Richard, "I was planning to talk to you and Beth in a few days about this. She doesn't know, so don't think she was hiding something else from you." I had to admit, my mind did go there pretty quick, understandably I think. "But, we would love you both to come and work for us. We could certainly offer more money than any place else and you'd get to know us better."

It was an attractive offer, I had to give him that, but I also knew something so big, couldn't just be my decision.

"I'd need to talk this over with Beth," I replied simply.

"But you're interested?" Richard asked. I didn't want to give them anything against Beth, for whatever reason, if she turned it down. I figured she's on their shit list enough right now as it was. Why I was protecting her, I have no idea.

"I'll talk to her," I replied, keeping my own interest in check.

"Good boy," George said, thoughtfully nodding. It was than we heard the patio doors open and the girls all returned. "Ahh, glad you're all here. I want to discuss something."

"Is it who gets Ted first, daddy?" Diana asked coyly, giving her father a peck on the cheek, but looking at me.

"No, pumpkin..." he said jovially. "No, it's about Beth and Ted and their future."

"What about it, Dad?" Beth asked, sitting on my lap.

"Well I think we're all agreed that Ted is a fine young man and is more than likely to be real family in the near future," George said, with everyone nodding their approval.

"I hope so," Beth said taking my hands. I think she was trying to figure out if I was still mad at her. While I was, it wasn't anywhere near where it was earlier and interlaced her fingers with mine.

"Anyway, Beth we were gonna see if you wanted to come work for the company after you graduated in any case," George explained. "But now, we wanted to see if Ted wanted to as well."

Beth looked at me in shock as her father continued.

"He insisted that he had to talk to you before we could discuss anything," Richard emphasized.

"Can you all give us a few minutes, please?" Beth asked leading me back into the house to a quiet corner. "I can't believe they offered that."

1...34567...12