Pathways to Submission Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Change here, Zoe," says Ms. Hopkins. "There's no room for modesty with us. We'll all see plenty of your tits and arse on this tour."

I'm too surprised to do anything other than comply. I try to act casual as though it is nothing unusual, but the admiring stares of the other girls make me feel uncomfortable. I put on the costume as quickly as possible.

The training session is otherwise unremarkable. All of us are proficient ice dancers and we satisfy Ms. Hopkins expectations with relatively few critical remarks. When the session is over, we remove our skates and all head for the large motor home parked outside. We deposit our skates in a locker on the outside of the vehicle and walk barefoot into the cabin. It's an eight-berth home, and I'm shown where I'll be sleeping, which is a double bed I'm apparently to share with 'Wyn. I'm not entirely comfortable with the prospect of sharing a bed with someone I hardly know, but I'm committed now.

"Get changed, girls," says Ms. Hopkins. "We'll stop off for some breakfast and then hit the road."

"Yes, Mistress," comes a chorus of voices.

My earlier embarrassment at changing in front of the others is dwarfed by the sudden bevvy of nude nubile flesh around me. I promptly follow suit. I'm handed a loose-fitting sleeveless cotton minidress identical to the others. I look for underwear but there is none. The whole idea of being dressed like this is rather shocking but I also find it is giving me a slight thrill.

"Are we to refer to Ms. Hopkins as Mistress?" I ask Wyn while I'm stowing my toiletries bag in a tiny overhead cupboard.

"Yes. You must never refer to her by her name or you'll be punished. Mistress doesn't tolerate any disobedience to her rules."

"What sort of punishment?" I ask, not sure if what I'm currently feeling is fear or excitement.

"Believe me when I say that you don't want to find out," laughs Wyn.

Mistress drives the motor home to a fast food restaurant and orders take-away breakfasts for us all at the drive-through. She parks for ten minutes while we eat and then dispose of the rubbish. We make quick use of the restrooms before our long journey begins.

My slide into the depraved lesbian world of Heather Hopkins Ice Show has only just begun, but I'm hoping it isn't going to end anytime soon. Sleeping naked after enjoying lesbian sex is only one of the many treats on offer on this tour. Mistress is a very demanding woman I do my best to please.

Scene 5. Tania's Submission

Moving out of the city and into the suburbs was a great idea two months ago. Now I'm not so sure. At the time, Tom and I had been married for six months and our tiny apartment in town was becoming very cramped. Renting this three-bedroom house for the same cost as our apartment was an obvious solution. The move requires a forty-minute daily commute on the train, but our work hours meant we could travel together. That was before I lost my job when my employers went bankrupt. Now I'm stuck at home with little to do apart from looking for another job.

I say farewell to Tom as he leaves for work, and I promptly start the housework. I have a job interview at four o'clock at a local firm which sounds promising, but until then, my time is my own. I've barely started the housework when the doorbell rings.

"Hello, Tania," says our next-door neighbour, Rosalyn. "I'm going down to the village this morning. Do you want to come?"

"Um... Yeah... Sure," I reply. "What time are you going."

"Now."

I regard Rosalyn as a good friend as well as our neighbour. Her biggest flaw is her tendency to decide things on the spur of the moment. Consequently, I never get any advance notice of what she has in mind.

"Oh! Okay. Give me a minute while I grab my coat. Come in and sit down."

I dash to the bathroom, and then to our bedroom to change into something more appropriate for shopping. I return to the living room to find Rosalyn studying our old DVD collection. Like most people we watch new movies and the like on a streaming channel, but neither of us have parted with our personal collection of DVDs, even though we rarely watch them.

"Are these yours or Tom's?" asks Rosalyn.

"Top shelf are Tom's. Lower shelf are mine," I reply.

"Hmm. An interesting collection," she says. "Did you know that your movie collection can tell a lot about your personality and fetishes?"

I never considered that possibility, but I suppose it could be true. If I didn't feel comfortable around Rosalyn, I might begin to resent her intrusion into our private lives. Tom's collection would probably betray that he's a twenty-three-year-old teenager. My collection would suggest something entirely different.

"You have a lot of erotica in your collection," says Rosalyn. "Oh! You've got The Story of O. I've always wanted to watch that. Let's ditch the shopping and watch this instead."

"You're welcome to borrow it," I say, not feeling comfortable at the prospect of watching it with Rosalyn. I've always had a fetish for being in O's situation, as Tom has discovered. But I'm not sure it's something I want Rosalyn to know.

"I don't have a DVD player anymore," replies Rosalyn. "Don't be a wet blanket. I've read the book, so I know what it's about."

Although Rosalyn is only a year or so older than me, she has an air of authority that I find hard to defy. Consequently, ten minutes later we are sat side by side on the couch in front of our television watching The Story of O.

"Does O's plight turn you on?" asks Rosalyn after about twenty minutes.

"A bit," I reply, hiding the fact that I'm getting very aroused by the film.

"Hah! More than a bit, I think. You've dipped your hand between your legs at least six times already. I bet your nipples are hard."

I go several shades of red in embarrassment. Rosalyn is a good friend, but I'm not accustomed to confiding my sexual perversions with anyone. Even Tom has only seen a watered-down version of my depraved fantasies. Unfortunately, Rosalyn is like an angler with a prize catch on her hook. Try as I might, I can't escape her trap and she gradually draws me closer into her net.

By the time the film has finished, she has me kneeling on the floor facing her with my hands on my head. So far, she hasn't touched me in a sexual way, but she's had me confess some very personal secrets. The sort of secrets that are better confined to the marriage bed. Strangely, I feel very relaxed as she slowly draws me under her thrall.

"Remove your blouse," says Rosalyn as though she was asking for a cup of coffee.

It never occurs to me to resist. Rosalyn has read my mood to perfection. My bra follows moments later and I'm flashing my tits in her face. And yet she never touches me. She controls me by her words alone, and I'm only too eager to comply. I can feel the moisture in my cunt starting to ooze into my panties. Not that my panties survive much longer. I'm completely naked before Rosalyn has finished commanding me.

"Now go and make us some coffee, and we can discuss a few things," says Rosalyn.

I obey without question, sneaking my hands over my nipples and cunt as I head for the kitchen. I don't think I've ever been this aroused before. Even the wild sex of our honeymoon doesn't compare with the feelings coursing through my body today. I feel like a slave under the command of my mistress. If only that could be a reality.

I return with the drinks to discover that Rosalyn has found the tie that Tom discarded this morning after he spilt milk on it at breakfast. I serve our coffee and at Rosalyn's command, I cross my wrists in front of me and she binds them together with Tom's tie.

"That's a good start, my pretty slave. Now we shall discuss a more suitable arrangement between us. I presume you consent to be my slave, just like O was in the movie we've just watched."

"Yes, Mistress," I reply, practically having an orgasm at the thought of my compete surrender to my neighbour.

[End of Part 1]

12