Pathways to Submission: Sally Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My flatmate travels a lot and she's away at the moment, Mistress. I can stay for as long as you need me."

"Good. I'm not sure if my client will agree to you being present, and I doubt there will be much for you to do other than watch and learn. If nothing else, it will give you a chance to wear the harness while there's client in the room. It's one thing wearing it when we are alone, and quite another when there's another person nearby who may want to take advantage of your helpless state."

Mistress occupies herself with her preparations in the dungeon. She doesn't ask for my help, which leaves me at a loose end. I pick up the list of my cleaning duties and find a task that I can do without interfering with whatever Mistress is doing.

"Hmm. You are an industrious little slave," says Mistress later, when she sees me at work. "Our client will be arriving shortly. Wait in here while I confirm with her that she is okay for you to be with us. It's an hour-long session, so it'll be a long wait if she says 'no'. The key to your harness is on the desk over there. If you don't want to wait, then free yourself and go. I'll contact you tomorrow.

I wait as instructed. I suddenly realise that Mistress called me a slave. Was it a slip of her tongue, or does she really think of me as her slave? The prospect of my enslavement as part of our growing relationship terrifies me and drives me wild with excitement at the same time. Fortunately, I don't need to wait for long for Mistress's client to arrive.

"Our client will let you stay for ten minutes, but she asks that you leave after that," says Mistress a few minutes later.

Mistress clips my cuffs to my waist belt again and guides me into the main room. Before me kneels a naked woman in her late twenties. Her perfectly groomed platinum blond hair has clearly been styled by a professional hairstylist. Her milky white skin is so perfect that you could mistake her for a doll. She has all the appearance of a stereotypical blond bimbo who is some rich old guy's trophy wife. I could be completely wrong, of course, and I'm not expecting to be given any information to verify my assessment.

"B, this is my new assistant Sally. She will be available to help with our sessions in future should you wish it. What do you think of her?"

"She's young and pretty. Nice tits, although they would look better with rings through her nipples. You've found yourself a beautiful slave assistant, Mistress," replies B.

Chapter 10

Mistress doesn't make any response to B's observations about me. Instead, Mistress runs through a set of commands for B to adopt different positions. She does so quickly, and any mistakes are subjected to a light swat from Mistress's crop on whatever part of B's body is accessible at the time.

I'm left standing to one side watching and pondering B's comment about putting rings through my nipples. I'm not adverse to the idea, but I've no idea how to go about doing it. Again, I've been referred to as Mistress's slave, and I'm beginning to warm to the idea.

A short while later, Mistress and B finish their routine and I'm instructed to leave them. Mistress unclips my cuffs from my belt but leaves me to remove the harness by myself. I go into the office and pick up the key. Removing my cuffs is easy, and I manage to release the lock at the back of my collar. But reaching the locks on the waist straps is much harder. I'm mindful of the time it is taking me, and I don't want to take too long before departing. Mistress's client expects me to leave, and I must do so without undue delay. I decide to leave the belt fastened around my waist and complete its removal at home. I put on my regular clothes. The collar and vertical straps are hidden inside my coat, as are the bulges from the waist belt. I scribble a quick note to Mistress in case she wonders where the harness has gone, and I leave the note on her desk. I put the cuffs, locks and key into my bag and quietly depart from the workshop.

Sitting on the busy bus in a bondage harness, even though hidden, is one of the most daring things I've ever done. I do my best not to attract attention, but wearing a coat on such a warm evening is making me stand out. I'd only brought my coat in case the forecast rain actually materialised, which it hasn't done. I survive the bus journey with only a few odd looks in my direction. Nevertheless, I'm glad when I reach Christy's and my flat. Fortunately, Christy is away and won't be back for another week. Although we've flatted together since leaving high school, I wouldn't feel comfortable asking her to help release me from my harness.

Tackling removal of the harness is my first priority since I need to pee. The strap across my cunt makes it impossible for me to relieve myself without making a terrible mess. I go to my bedroom so I can use the full-length mirror in my wardrobe to see what I'm doing. The lower two locks aren't too difficult to remove, but the upper lock is in an awkward location for my arms to reach behind my back.

Then I mentally slap myself for being so stupid. With the lower straps unfastened, I can slide the waist belt down far enough to reach the lock. I'm finally free of the harness and I make a dash for the toilet. Rather than get dressed again, I simply put on my dressing gown and watch television.

By nine o'clock I'm getting bored with watching television, and I start reminiscing about this afternoon. Needless to say, I soon have my hands between my legs playing with myself. My nipples go hard, and I start toying with them. I'm approaching an orgasm when I shout out "SLAVE". Fortunately, nobody is within earshot. Suddenly I have a feeling of guilt at pleasuring myself without Mistress's approval. I promptly stop my actions and mentally force my arousal to quell. At one level, I'm delighted that I managed to do that, and at another I'm still desperately need to satisfy my slutty urges. Once I'm in bed I know I'll have insufficient willpower to control my hands from frigging myself to repeated orgasms.

The obvious solution is the harness. Wearing that will imprison my cunt and arse, so I can't bring myself to an orgasm. Since I managed to take off the harness, it seems reasonable to assume that I can put it back on by myself. After using the bathroom, I give it a try. Sure enough, I managed to get into the harness and padlock myself into my restraints. I go as far as putting on the cuffs and locking them, even though I can't reach to clip them to the waist belt. I place the key on the table so I can free myself later. Quite when 'later' will be I haven't yet decided. Dare I sleep in the harness overnight? It's a wickedly delicious thought.

I stand for a while admiring myself in my full-length mirror. My tits get a fair amount of attention and I consider what they would look like with rings through my nipples. I stroke the outside of the leather encasing my cunt in the hope it will arouse me even more. Unfortunately, the leather is too thick and tight fitting for me to feel anything. My attempts to squeeze my fingers under the leather are equally unsuccessful.

I'm so busy admiring myself and toying with my tits that I don't hear the front door open. I nearly die of fright when I hear a voice behind me. I glance in the mirror and see that Christy has returned early from her travels.

"Sally! I never realised that you were into bondage. You look really hot in that harness."

The subject of Christy's and my sexual preferences has never come up in conversation. Both of us have had the occasional boyfriend, but we've never had any sexual yearnings for each other. She is a fiery redhead while I'm a submissive brunette. I always thought we were opposites when it came to our taste in boys. She likes the brash sports jock type, while I've tended to prefer the quiet nerdy boys.

"Um... err... Christy!" I stutter in reply. "I'm sorry. I thought you weren't back for another week."

[End of part 2]

12